An Open Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Passion runs wild as they rebuild a family.
18.7k words
4.14
12.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day she came home in the evening, just like he had expected. When she opened the door, he had been in the back yard doing some work. When he came in, she had all her stuff put away, and was getting ready to make dinner.

"Didn't you eat at grandma's house?" he asked.

"Yeah. But they gave me real food. I want junk food!" she said as she started fixing herself an omelet. "You eaten yet?" she asked.

"I had pizza." He announced.

"I'm guessing it's all gone now, right?" she asked as she started putting loads of cheese into the mixing bowl.

"Kelly, calm down. My mom's cooking isn't that bad." He explained. "And yes, the pizza is gone."

"Dad, I don't know what they think about me, or what mom or you have told them in the past. But my grandmother was feeding me organic food the whole time! There was no actual food in the house! I think I finally know why you hate rice cakes!" she shouted as she started to fry her food. "I need an omelet, a big bowl of ice cream, fake cherries in syrup, anything besides tofu, and bean sprouts! The air in my mouth taste better than those!"

"Was it really that bad?" Sean asked laughing at his mom and dad's behavior. "They didn't do this the last time I was there. We had a good Christmas dinner with all the fixings."

"I'm telling you, dad, somefink changed." Kelly said with her mouthful. "Those were not the same people!" she said as she stuffed her face. "Want some ice cream?" she asked. "I also went to the store and got a pound of fudge."

"Kelly!" her father scolded as he walked out of the kitchen.

He picked up the phone and called his mom. He explained what was going on, and they told her that she was a growing girl and needed her nutrients. Of course this was his mother, being over protective. When he talked to his father, he found out the man had been eager for his granddaughter to leave. Not because he didn't like her, but because he was too stuffing his face full of junk food. Sean explained that Kelly was in the kitchen eating her weight in fudge right now, and he heard his father laugh. When he got off the phone, he heard a giant burp, and a sigh.

"Just finished your orange soda, dad. Knew you wouldn't mind."

"Kelly, that was three quarters of two liters of liquid!" shouted Sean as he ran into the kitchen.

She wasn't lying. The empty bottle sat on the counter, and one more giant burp let him know she had indeed drank it all.

"Damn." He muttered. "I guess you really were starving." He said as he watched her take a huge bite of fudge, and eat some cherries straight out of the jar.

"You're missing the ice cream." He observed.

"Don't need it. It'll just slow me down." Kelly said as he looked into the freezer.

"Butter pecan, or vanilla?" he asked.

"Don't need it." She replied.

"You're going to make yourself really sick, girl." He predicted. "Calm down, and put all that away before you clean us out."

"Oh, all right." She muttered as she cut a slab of fudge and ate it whole. "I'll stop eating all this scrumptious food."

They ended up eating a lot of fudge, a lot of ice cream, and just a lot of candy over all. This was better than beer with the guys. He sat on the counter as they ate.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Butts don't belong on counters!" Kelly mimicked as she looked at her father after they had finished cleaning up. She was doing an impression of her mother.

"If you don't stop that right now, young lady!" he mimicked. "You'll get what's coming to you!"

"I always hated her. She was so strict." Kelly muttered as she stood in front of him. The counter top was level with her breasts.

"Oh, Kelly. She wasn't that bad."

They stared at each other for a moment. Kelly knew he was full of it. She blinked at him.

"I always hated her, too." Sean said quietly as his eyes glazed over. "She was so mean all the time." He said looking over Kelly's head. He had no clue where to look.

"She was pretty mean." Kelly said as she felt a drop of sweat run down her back. She could see the individual hairs on her father's eye brows. That's how close they were.

"I hope she suffers for what she did." Sean said as they both looked into each other's eyes. He couldn't help steeling glances down her shirt. He could see a lot of skin. He inwardly moaned and his mouth watered. Kelly knew.

"You didn't deserve that, daddy." She said in a whisper. "She shouldn't have hurt you like that." He jumped. He'd forgotten where he was.

"Get off me. I'm getting off this counter. I shouldn't even be here. And you. Go get dressed in something else. We can't be here like this."

"What will it matter if you just gave it a try?" It was the voice of Lenny. The man who'd been sexually active with his son. For six years. What would happen to him?

If he was honest with himself, he was infatuated with her. He was so in love. He wanted her all to himself. He wished she wasn't his daughter. They'd be going out right now. On wonderful dates. Kelly was a goddess.

Kelly stared deeply into those eyes. Both had wonderful pools of blue. She stood there, feeling his breath on her shoulder. She wanted this so bad. But what if they did get into trouble? Mom knew. She was the one who showed Kelly the safe. She knew Sean had to be up to something.

Sean wrapped his daughter up in a gentle hug. First one arm encircled her. His mouth on her ear.

"Oh Kelly. I want you so bad. I want to kiss you."

"Wait!" he said as she leaned in. "I have to know. How far do you want to take this? He smiled at her as they continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"I want to go all the way. I'm on birth control. We're alone in this house. We don't have work the next day. I want to go all the way..., daddy." She smiled. It felt right. To him, anyway.

"I think I like it. We'll try them both." he said as they stood there.

"Kiss me, Sean." she pleaded. Oh god she had the perfect voice for sex noises. He loved that she called him by his first name.

He wrapped his other arm around her. She turned to face him. They continued to hold the gaze.

"Oh, Kelly." he moaned.

she leaned into him and pressed her lips on his.

Sean moaned as they both started kissing. He rocked forward, and his bulge pressed into her cleavage. She smiled at him when they broke apart.

"Mm, no!" Sean cried out. "No, Kelly, we cannot do this. Please. Let's just stop right now. We kissed, that's enough."

"But Daddy," she said softly. "Don't you want to have sex with me?"

"I don't know what to do!" he croaked.

She caught his eye, and started talking in a very calm voice.

"No one has to know, daddy." She whispered. "No one."

"Yeah." He said hypnotized. "No one." He said as she ran a finger through his hair.

"Let's go to the couch." She whispered.

They went to the living room and sat together on the love seat. Normally, Kelly hated calling it a love seat, but that's what it was at that very time. Sean pulled her onto his lap and moaned as she pressed herself down on his rigid pole. They started making out again.

"Kelly! No, honey! No. I'm putting my foot down, that's it. Go..., go somewhere else and take a shower."

"Daddy, please." Kelly said softly. "I saw all those pictures. Why are you resisting? You love me. And, I love you, too."

"Not in the same way." he whispered as Kelly placed one of his hands against her breast.

"Please, daddy. Make me feel like a woman."

"Oh god." he moaned as he felt himself getting more aroused.

He pressed his lips against hers and started running his hands all over her body. She moaned into his mouth as she rocked herself back and forth on him. He snaked his hands up her shirt and started kneading her breasts. She moaned all the louder. She was gasping for breath. Sean unclasped her bra, and lifted her shirt over her head. He tossed it on to the ground, and she was completely naked to him. They resumed kissing, and Sean resumed kneading her breasts.

"I have the biggest fetish for boobs, and you have the greatest looking ones I have ever seen." He said as he broke the kiss.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Yes." He said as he pushed his cock against her.

"I would never hurt you." She whispered.

"I would never hurt you, honey bunch." He said as he began undoing his shirt.

The two of them took off the rest of their clothing, and suddenly, they were hugging on the love seat. The leather was cold against Sean as he held her in his arms.

How about it, daddy? Have sex with me." she whispered.

"Oh, Kelly, I would love that." He moaned as he let her go.

"Let's go up to your room." She whispered.

Forgetting all the clothing, they walked hand in hand to the master bedroom. Kelly filled up the bath this time, and put bubbles in it. She and her father got in, and soon, Kelly had his member between her boobs.

"Oh, just what I've always dreamed of!" he moaned loudly as he fucked the pair of boobs furiously. "Kelly, I don't think I can last very long!" he moaned. "This feels so fucking good!"

"Cum for your little girl." She whispered as she looked into his eyes.

He looked down one last time and saw his dick sliding between her breasts, and exploded. He screamed and bucked, and got her face and her hair. When he was done, he was spent. Usually it took him four or five orgasms before he got tired, but today he had had one of the biggest ones he could ever remember.

"Thank you, Kelly." He whispered. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." She said softly.

"Can I return the favor?" he asked.

"No, it's all right." She said as she kissed his cheek.

"But I love you, and I want to make sure you cum too." He said sadly.

"Daddy, I don't like giving oral." She explained. "I don't want to have to expect you to do that to me, and me to not return the favor."

"Kelly, that's not going to happen here."

"Dad, most women don't like giving oral, and they do it anyway. When a man likes oral, and wants it, it has it done to him all the time. I don't know why, but the favor is never returned. I don't want that for us." She explained.

"Not me, darling girl. I will never ask you to do something you don't want to do." He assured. "I love you, and want you to always be happy." He said softly. "Have you ever made love to a man or woman before?" he asked.

"No. I am a virgin." She explained.

"Oh, my god." He gasped. If he played his cards right, Kelly was going to have him for her first, and have a very special time of it, too. He really wanted to do this. He truly wanted to do this.

"Is something wrong?" she asked. "Are you afraid I won't have any experience?" she asked sadly.

"Kelly, no. Quite the opposite. I'm glad you don't have any experience." He explained. "I am going to make it very special." He whispered.

"Do you masturbate?" he asked.

"No. I don't really know if I like that either. It just feels too weird." She muttered.

"So you've never had an orgasm?" he asked.

"I've always been too afraid to." She said as they floated in the bath tub.

"Kelly, do you watch porn?" he asked.

"No." she said blushing.

"You are very new to this, aren't you?" he asked.

"Very." She admitted.

"Oh wow. I don't even know what to think. Where to start." He had no idea how he was going to make her first time special. "We're not doing it in the tub, young lady." he said as she opened her mouth to suggest.

"But I still want to make you happy." She explained.

"And you are." Sean said softly as he kissed her. "Let's shower, and wash all the stuff off your face and hair." He said as he drained the water and the shower head came on. He pulled the curtains closed.

The rest of the shower was Sean washing Kelly up, and touching her all over. They laughed and talked. Professing their love for each other. She also got to wash him up too, and was very interested in his penis.

"I think it gets me aroused. I feels something in my groin." She said trembling. "Can I touch it?

"Yes. You're going to see it better in bed, sexy girl."

"Wow. That arouses me too." She giggled.

"If you weren't my daughter, I'd love to marry you. That's how much I love you, and that's how happy you make me. I know you might not feel the same."

"I'll admit." She said as they turned the water off. "I didn't start out excited about it. It creeped me out. Very much. But I saw all those pictures. All the time spent on making videos. Everything. I thought, why not explore those feelings for myself?

"So I looked at a bunch of incest stuff, and even found questions that asked if it was okay. I always get the ones that say no. Explain how bad it would be if the people got pregnant. I've only been to one forum right now that says incest is okay. It's a forum of lesbians who have sex in their families. I haven't said anything to anyone, but I'd read what others have to say.

"So I started thinking about us. I wondered how far our relationship would go. How far we both wanted to take it."

"So, Kelly?" he asked as he handed her a night gown to wear. "How far do you want to go?"

"I don't know. I want to have sex. I want maybe a session once in a while. I'm not looking for a lot if that's what you're asking."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

They both went into the bedroom, and Sean pulled back the covers. She smiled. No mom. She took her towel off, and got in.

"Come on, daddy." She moaned. "I'm getting lonely."

They met on the bed. He pushed her back onto the sheets, and kissed her all over. He placed kisses all over her breasts, her neck. Her lips. He taught her how to suck his tongue and make him feel good. She felt good too, when he sucked on her.

"I'm going to try and masturbate you."

He slid a hand in between her legs. She smiled as she waited for the next move. He slid a finger in between her labia. He gently stroked her clit. He slid further in, and stroked her urethral opening. She gasped. He was making her feel so good.

"You're pretty dry though, baby. I'll have to use lube or eat you out or something."

He made his way to the foot of the bed. He got in between Kelly's legs, and opened her up. He gasped. She wasn't opening wide. She was too tight. He could hardly get a finger in. He slid one in gently, talking to her as he went. Assuring her this was normal and that she would be okay.

He found it. His finger hit a spot where there seemed to be a blockage. The hymen. Oh wow. She really does have her virginity.

"I want to start off by just eating your vagina. Is that okay? We may not even get to intercourse tonight."

"Oh come on, dad." She felt strange calling him that in bed. He gave her a similar look. It was so hot.

"Kelly, I hold a treasure in my hands. Not only do I have the love of my life, She's also a virgin. So sexy. I want to make this moment special, so you won't forget me."

"Oh daddy!" She moaned.

He stuck his tongue into her pussy, and gently licked at it. He probed and continued to hit that skin. He hoped he wouldn't accidently tear it as he gave her oral right now.

She cried out and moaned. She pulled his hair. She curled and uncurled her toes. She was heading for something amazing. She knew.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out. "I'm cumming!!" She stopped panting as the orgasm went away. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad either. She smiled. "Sex is good!" she said laughing.

"Oh Kelly." Sean said smiling. "I haven't even scratched the surface."

She let him lay where she'd been lying. She spread his legs open and started exploring him. She was staring at a limp penis. She gently touched it with a finger, stroking the tip. She gently picked it up, and found the slit. She thumbed it. She leaned in and took a sniff. It didn't smell have bad down here. He was clean. She picked up his balls, and rolled them around her fingers. She smiled. This was quite fun.

"What if I don't like oral?" she asked. "What if I don't like giving it?"

"Then you don't like it. It's okay." He said ruffling her hair.

"I'll try it. Please don't pee in my mouth."

"Oh Kelly, I promise I won't."

She took him into her mouth. She smiled. She did like it. He tasted just like when she used to suck her thumb as a kid. The thumb tasted of skin. Not a bad taste.

She loved how happy she was making him feel. "Suck it, literally." He instructed.

She started sucking. He cried out and kicked his legs. "Yes! Suck it, Kelly! Suck it!"

He quickly pushed her off him, and grabbed a tissue. He jacked off the rest of the way. It was so fantastic. He couldn't wait to cum inside her.

"So when are you going to take my virginity?" she asked as they finished.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Sydney sat at her dinner table. Mark was texting her. Kelly's ex. He wanted to know if she wanted to meet. She didn't. She was with another man now, and she didn't want to be caught with a younger boy.

She woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. She was really angry about Sean and Kelly. What if they were carrying on an incestuous relationship? Was it her business? He gave her a lot of money to keep her mouth shut. But what if she told his mother? What if she led her to clues, so she'd find out on her own?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Sean went online and messaged Lenny. He told him he went for it. He loved it. Even though they couldn't go all the way. Lenny was still happy for him. He had one foot in the door.

Kelly looked through all his pictures. All his thumb drives. She used her free time. She looked at all the little notes and captions of the photos. He really loved her. He even wanted to see her in a wedding dress. He told her a while back.

The more she looked, the more she saw how fixated he was on her. There were pictures where he'd write:

'She'd make a wonderful wife.'

'I would love to marry someone like her someday.'

'She is the sexiest woman in my eyes. If only I could make her mine.'

Did she feel like that herself? She was flattered about all the pictures. She was very happy with most of his videos. He really seemed to love her. Why is it so bad they start an affair?

On one occasion, they lay on the couch quietly watching TV. Kelly wasn't paying much attention to the show. Her eyes were closed, and she lay on the couch just relaxing.

Sean gently touched her knee. He leaned in.

"You should give me those feet so I can massage them."

"You're into that?" she asked surprised.

"Well, yeah. You're my girlfriend, and I want to make you happy."

This is embarrassing, daddy." She said laughing. "I don't like people looking at my feet. Besides. They smell right now."

"You have bare feet. They're dry right now. Come on, Kelly." He moaned. "Let me touch those legs."

She smiled. She lifted her slender legs and slid them up on his lap. Kelly looked at him as he looked down at her feet. His face was so red. He was breathing kind of fast.

"Here I come, daughter. I'm going to touch you."

His fingers wrapped around her left foot. She had such slender feet. He started pulling and kneading the foot gently. He pulled at one toe at a time, popping some along the way. Kelly moaned happily.

He went up her legs and to the ankles. She moaned as he gently twisted and pulled at these too. She moaned as they also let out small pops.

"The moment I've been waiting for." He sighed.

He found her slender shin bones and smiled. He lifted one of her legs to kiss the bone. She moaned as he gently licked parts of her legs. He was moaning and licking gently. Not leaving much spit on his trail of kisses. Kelly loved that. She hated spit.

"God, daddy. You're so good at that. I'm so relaxed. So wet." She smiled.

"Well, that wasn't my goal. But I'm glad." He said smiling back.

"Please, keep going." She begged.

He grabbed her right leg and started gently working his fingers into her skin. He rubbed and gently poked. He lifted her leg up again. He started kissing and biting at her calf. She moaned all the louder. He put that leg down and grabbed her other side. He kissed her shin bone again. He bit at her calf. He bit at her ankles one at a time.