An Open Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get married." She moaned. "You're so good at that." Both of them laughed. Kelly had no idea how much Sean wished that were possible.

"Okay, time for bed." He said a while later. He had given her such a good time. Their movie had finished without them realizing it.

They headed off to bed before long. She was so relaxed. She wondered if he was planning to have sex with her tonight. She hoped so. She smiled.

"Thank you for the massage, daddy."

"I love you." He said smiling with pride.

As they lay in bed, she felt his hand crawl gently between her legs.

"Mmm." She moaned. "Yes please."

His finger brushed up against her clit. He gently stroked it. It felt like his penis. Only smaller. She made wonderful noises and sighs as he stroked her.

"You're so good at that." Kelly moaned as he twirled it around his fingers. "Ugh!"

He slid deeper into his girl's canal. She opened her legs a little more, and he made his way in. He slid near her vaginal opening and felt the goo there. She was so aroused.

"Can I eat your vagina, munchkin?" he asked.

"Yes please." She couldn't wait for sexy times to come.

They both took the blankets off. He laid her back on the bed. He went between her legs, and dove right in.

"Ugh!" Kelly mewed as she felt his tongue penetrate her. "Oh daddy! Ugh, you really know what you're doing."

"It helps you're so easy to please." he said smiling.

"Oh god! It feels so good!" She cried and sobbed as he ate her out. And he said it got better? How? This was pure happiness. Happiness only gathered in this special way. Using their own bodies.

He gently played with her for a while. He felt himself getting hard. He stopped when she had a good orgasm. It was his turn.

She got between his legs as he laid back where she'd been. She spread him open, and leaned over him. He smiled and tensed in anticipation.

She took him in her hands, and started stroking and jacking him off. He loved how interested she seemed in his penis. She licked it all over. She tried to deep throat but couldn't yet. He knew it wouldn't be long before he was all the way in.

"Oh Kelly! Suck it, baby! Please suck it." he moaned as she blew on him.

She did a different thing than he'd requested. She took him between her breasts, and wrapped herself around him. He let out a rich sigh as she started thrusting. Back and forth, gently. Up and down slightly. The soft strands of her hair brushing against parts of his thighs. Wow. Her hair was so, so soft.

"Please suck it, Kelly girl." he moaned. "I need it. I need to cum. You've got me so horny. So hard I could burst."

He let out a loud moan as she finally opened her mouth and took him in. She went up, and down. Sliding his member through her lips, and tongue. He could feel the soft wet warmth. The care she wanted to give showed. She was gentle, and soft. He was throbbing.

"Suck it, baby! Yes! I'm so ready to cum! Yeah!"

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

He had no idea what he wanted to do for her first time. It was taking a while. She started to wonder what he was waiting for.

Every night when they were both home, they loved eating together. Every night they settled on the couch after each meal. They would fall asleep with Kelly in his arms. The movie would play forgotten. It would finally end, and they would go for a bathroom break. They would put on a show and Sean would massage her feet. Then they took their last bathroom break, headed for bed and settled down.

Every night, they settled down together in his bed. They would play with each other and get off at least twice. Every night, He'd eat her out and she'd give him an amazing blow job. She even started swallowing it, much to his amazement. This was okay. They both wanted more though. But how?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

His parents came over a few days later. Him and his dad went into the garage, and started talking men stuff. Kelly went to the living room with her grandma and a big bowl of popcorn. She smiled as she handed her grandma the remote.

"All right. I have to go to the bathroom." Kelly said as she turned and left.

Something was wrong with the TV. It was a blue screen. Cindy wondered what she should do? She picked up the remote and pressed a button. Suddenly she was flooded with a video. A porn flick. They were kissing and touching each other. It quickly progressed to an oral sex session. She screamed.

"Kelly Madison Lund!" she shouted as she ran at the bathroom.

"What?" Kelly said as she opened the door, and came out to meet her. "Wait. What happened?" Kelly gasped. Her grandma was so white. She turned, and they both went into the living room.

Kelly's insides froze. It was a video she and her dad had made yesterday. They were still taking turns giving each other hand jobs, and oral.

"Oh my god." Kelly gasped. "Grandma, it's not what you think."

"What the fuck is it then?" Cindy said. Her voice was so loud.

"What the hell is going on here?" Kelly's grandfather was in the door frame now.

"Turn it off!" he shouted as he saw. Sean was the last to arrive on scene.

"Oh my god." He gasped as he ran and turned off the set. "Oh my god. Mom, dad, it's not what you think."

"Kelly said that. So how is it then, if it's not what we think?"

"Sean, how long have you been doing this?" his dad asked.

"Three or so months." He said truthfully. He hadn't found a place or time good enough for his special treat.

"Sean, have you actually had sex with her?" his dad asked angry.

"No." Sean said truthfully. "I..., I don't know what to do. I really want her. Listen, you just won't understand until it happens to you. Kelly is my life. She is my soul mate."

"We should call the cops. Right now." His dad said bitterly. "This is wrong Sean. You know better."

"Way, better." His mom said angry.

"What can I do to make it so you keep your mouths shut?"

"Excuse me? You want us to let you go on having this..., this..., non-consensual sex with your daughter?"

"There's no other way she's doing this." His dad said. "It's got to be non-consent. Call the police ma."

"If you call the police, I will never see you again. Ever." Both parents saw the glint in his eye. He was planning something.

They couldn't call the police. He was their only son. They were all very close.

"We need to have a talk, right now." Paul said as they all sat in different spots. "I want the truth now."

"How long's this been going on?" Cindy asked again.

"Three months." They both said.

"Who made the first move?" Paul asked.

"I did." Kelly said truthfully. I found some journals he'd written, and some other stuff. I knew he was in love with me."

"He's a pervert! He's not in love with you!" Cindy shouted as she put her head in her hands.

"Mom, I am in love with Kelly. Mom, ever since she turned eighteen. I've felt such a pull to her. Even before I started trying to seduce her."

"So you did make the first move.?" Paul asked.

"No. I didn't know how. She made the move. She and Sydney--"

"Sydney knows?" both parents gasped.

"Yeah. I gave her a nice dividend for her silence. I also told her I'd never see her again. So..., what's it gonna be?"

"Sean, you're not serious." Cindy gasped. "Sean, this is insane. If someone else finds out, you two could get into trouble. This is too big of a secret to keep."

"No one's going to find out, because I have no other friends." He said coolly. "You are the only ones who know. If the secret gets out, I know who to talk to."

"So, are you staying or going?" he asked.

"What are your plans from here?" Cindy asked.

"Well, I wanted to surprise her. But I planned on moving to Spain this year. I..., I want..., I want you to have my baby, Kelly."

"Okay! That's it! I'm calling the cops." Paul shouted as he took out his phone.

"Go on and call." Sean said smiling. "I dare you."

They didn't call. They left shortly after. They hadn't taken his money.

"We have to tell someone." Paul said softly. "Cindy, if they start having kids.... Eew, Cindy, they'd be weird! Weird incest kids who wouldn't fit in anywhere. Or what about a birth defect?"

"I know. They would be void children. Holes in the fabric of our society. Who could we tell?" she sighed. "Oh god. My son is a pervert. My son is mentally ill."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

So he focused on the move to Spain. He packed up a lot of their stuff, and shipped it off. He had a place ready back there, he informed Kelly when she'd asked.

His parents hadn't called in a while now. Kelly also seemed not to be in the mood anymore. He hoped she wasn't getting second thoughts.

"What do we do, Cindy?" Paul asked softly as they sat down to dinner.

"There's not much we can do. Accept it and move with them. I'm not letting my baby boy, my only baby boy, move so far away from me. It hurts, Paul. It hurts."

"You know why they're moving." Paul said bitterly. "They want to be able to go out in public as a couple. Ugh, Cindy. This is gross. No, no. We have got to report this to the cops. This is insane.

Sean's dad came to talk to him again a couple days later. He tried very hard to discourage this union. Sean denied any of his father's requests. He told Sean what his mother had said.

"Are you kidding? I don't want you both near us. You could blow the whole secret."

"You're moving to a place you specifically picked because incest is legal there. What secret do we have left to tell?"

"Besides." Paul sighed. "Your mom doesn't think she can stand it if you leave. She really loves you, son. You're making a big mistake."

"If you're gonna help me or support me great. Otherwise, get out. I have things to do."

Cindy went to pick up Kelly at Red Robin. She hoped maybe they could go out for ice cream and talk. They ate in the car.

"So? What's up that you decided to come get me? Is it about dad?"

"Yes, dear. It's about both of you. Kelly, honey, what is going on here? He had to have brainwashed you or something. Is he black mailing you?"

"Grandma, I love this man. I feel so happy when I'm with him. He makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. Like I matter. Like I belong to someone special enough to want to spend the rest of their life with me. Grandma, where am I going to find someone like that? Nowhere. I want him."

"You can make other friends, dear." She said desperately. "You can date like a regular person."

"The whole point of being in your twenties Kelly, is that you can date all you want." She smiled, remembering her own youth. "You have the time to choose."

"Anyway. Kelly." Cindy sighed. "He asked you to have his kid. Don't tell me you're planning that, too."

"I don't think so. I want him all to myself." She sighed.

"Good. At least you're not reproducing." Cindy sighed as she turned on her engine. "Home now, I guess."

So he did it. He altered Kelly's birth certificate. He listed the father as unknown. He made sure it looked just like the original. Everything was going without a hitch.

"Kelly?" he asked as they lay in a sixty-nine one night. "Would you marry me if I asked you?" he asked.

"Well yeah." She said with a smile.

"Yeah?" he asked sadly. He was still thinking of his parents.

"Yes. Yes, I would marry you." She said happily.

"Okay." He went back to licking at her clit.

"So that's it?" she asked huffing. "You're not even going to ask me?"

"I don't want to just yet. I want to have it be special. Oh, and I want you to be off the pill by the time we're married. I want a family with you, Kelly."

"Oh daddy." She moaned. "I love you."

So she quit her job. She said goodbye to a few friends. She didn't have many, luckily. Sean did the same thing. He gave them the excuse he wanted to just start over. His parents would be going too.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

When it was finally time to board the plane, it finally felt like things were going to work out for this budding family. Sean and Kelly sat in one row and Cindy and Paul were a few rows behind them.

"So? You off the pill?" he asked.

"I've been off it for a month now." She said leaning against him and closing her eyes. "So, when?" she asked hopeful.

"Well the minute we get there, obviously."

"No, I mean, when do we get married?"

"I know. The minute we get there. I really want to make love to you, princess. I want to make it such a special night. And it has to be soon. I can't wait anymore."

"I can't wait either." She said happily.

So they all got their a while later. The family had slept on the way. Now they needed to rent a car or find some way to get from the airport to their home. It didn't take long before they had a taxi come and pick them up. Soon, all four of them were filing into the home.

"I promise, Kelly." Sean said as they all started trying to get organized. "We'll have sex soon."

It took a long time, and both lovers were impatient. They had to settle into their new place. His mom and dad lived with them for a while of course. So that was another damper on things.

Kelly was putting some stuff away, when she heard a knock at her door. She went and opened it. She gasped. It was a lady, and she had a big bouquet of flowers. She handed them to her. Kelly thanked her and closed the door.

'Kelly,' the card said. 'Will you marry me? Make me the happiest luckiest man on Earth, and marry me.'

"Yes!" she shouted so loudly, she scared her grandparents somewhere far off. Sean came into the living room. Kelly had tears in her eyes.

"I promise, Kelly. I will always try my very best, to make you happy and keep a happy home."

They both wrapped their arms around each other, and kissed in front of their family. Cindy and Paul couldn't look away. They just couldn't believe what was happening.

"Okay. If you're serious about this..., twisted scheme, we're gonna do this right." Cindy said as she looked over at Kelly. "We're gonna get you a smashing wedding dress. I'm going to plan a big--"

"No." Kelly said. "Stop right there. You two and the justice are the only ones who will be there. We haven't made any friends yet. So nothing big."

"You still need a dress. And you need to be away from Sean, maybe starting tonight."

"Wait. Why?" Sean asked.

"Because you can't see her trying all the dresses, and everything. So I'll stay with her at our place, and you can stay with Sean at the hotel."

It was a simple wedding, so there wouldn't need to be any big preparations. It didn't take long for Kelly to have her dress picked out. They were going to have this party at Sean's home.

Everything went just like they planned. Sean never saw Kelly once, which was a very good sign. There were no bachelor parties, or a party for the bride. It was okay, since there was no one to share this moment with.

"All right, son." Paul said smiling as they walked into the house. "Your life is about to change. Good luck."

"I'm going to be so happy."

"Obviously he's never been married." Joked Cindy. She rushed off to escort Kelly.

"You all right, dear?" she asked.

"Yes. I am so happy. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him."

"And you swear he's not brainwashing you?" she asked.

"No, grandma. I am so sure my dad is not brainwashing me."

The moment finally came. The justice was there, in his nice suit. The men were in the living room sitting in decorated chairs. The soft music started, and suddenly, Kelly came walking in with her grandma.

"Oh, Kelly." Both men gasped.

"You look amazing darling." Cindy said as she began to cry.

"You look ravishing, Kelly." Sean said smiling from ear to ear.

"All right." The justice said. "Let's get this going."

He made that speech of how marriage isn't something to be entered into lightly. He reminded them that he was not a priest, and they would have to go to an actual church if they wanted another wedding.

Kelly was the happiest girl in the world. She was about to become a Gretski. When her mom had married her father, she hadn't taken his last name. She had also given Kelly her name. She really was getting married.

"Now. Do you have vows?" he asked.

"I'll go." Kelly said as she cleared her throat.

"Sean, I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul. I knew from the moment you asked me to marry you, I'd be the luckiest girl on Earth. I can't wait to spend my life with you. To hold and care for you as only a love can. A wife. I hope we have many good years together, and our family we're building stays whole and healthy."

Cindy started to cry again.

"Kelly, I love you. It was easy to ask you to be my wife, since I'm sure I love you. I hope I always make you as happy as I know you'll make me. I promise to offer you all I can, and I hope you always have enough. Thank you. Thank you for the family we're about to make. Thank you for the support of my wonderful parents. This is not a normal wedding, but it sure is a fantastic one."

"If anyone in the audience has a reason these two should not be married, please speak now. Or forever hold your peace."

Kelly and Sean saw his mom jerk just a little. As if to say what she really wanted to say. Paul laid a hand on her knee.

He didn't know why, but he was suddenly okay with everything going on here. If they were happy, who could it hurt. He wondered why it was he changed his mind. He watched as they both kissed. He hadn't been paying attention. He kind of got curious and hoped they'd have kids. He wanted to see what would happen.

"Do you, Kelly, take Sean, to be your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, until death do you part?"

"Yes. I do." She said hot with desire.

"Sean, do you take Kelly as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, until death do you part?"

"I do." He said solemnly.

Kelly's mind was somewhere else. She was thinking about what it would be like if the justice actually knew they were related.

"Sean," the justice said in her day dream. "Do you take Kelly as your lawfully wedded daughter...?"

"Kelly," the man said in her day dream. "Do you, take Sean as your lawfully wedded father...?"

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Her husband came close and they hugged. She looked into his eyes as their lips met in a soft kiss. She nearly melted. She knew there would be more later.

As Cindy took pictures, they basked in that deep wonderful kiss. Sean could not wait to get this beauty in his bed.

"Welcome to the Netherlands, Mr. and Mrs. Gretski." The justice said clapping his hands as they all shouted cheers and hugged.

They were married at two in the afternoon. It was such a beautiful day. She was really now Mrs. Gretski. She was Mrs. Sean Gretski. She was off birth control, and she was going to have a baby.

Sean didn't know if he should take her somewhere nice, or rush her off to their place and have sex for hours.

"Let's go out to eat." Kelly said making up their minds. "Just to celebrate a little more with these two."

So they did. They all went to a fancy restaurant. There was so much good food. Kelly got brave and got a Paella dish.

"You guys can still get this marriage annulled." Cindy said softly. "We can find a way back home, and pick up right where we left off."

"We're going through with this, mom. So please stop trying to discourage us. If you don't like it, you can leave."

"Congratulations." Said a lady as she came walking over to their table. "Blessings in your wonderful union."

It was amazing. They all ate dinner quietly. Sean kept staring at his daughter. Now his wife. He couldn't wait to consummate their marriage as only a man and a woman were meant to. He was going to try and give her a marvelous time. He wanted her to want him and no one else.

"All right. Are we all done?" Sean asked looking at all their plates.