An Open Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. I'm buying." Paul said as he stood.

"Wait! No, dad, no!"

"Run!" his mother said as his dad ran off to pay.

"That was supposed to be our job." Kelly said stunned.

"It's your wedding. Your money's no good here."

"You look amazing, Kelly dear." Cindy said as they all walked out and back to the car.

"Thank you. I really like this dress." She said smiling.

Cindy walked over to Kelly and gave her a big hug. She sighed.

"I have no idea why this is..., what this is." Cindy said sadly. "But if it makes you two happy, then okay."

They sent Cindy and Paul back to their home. Since they all lived together, Kelly and Sean were going to go somewhere else for the night.

"Be safe." Cindy said as she and Paul got into their car.

"We'll be back..., soon." He didn't know how long he was going to want to stay with her. Hidden away on a wonderful beach.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

He was looking forward to his future. A whole new life away from prying eyes. Married to his wonderful daughter. He hoped she gave him wonderful children. He wondered if he should even try. Lenny had encouraged him. Sean was keeping in regular contact with him.

"They're going to have sex." Cindy said bitterly. "Oh Paul. They're going to have sex."

"We already knew this was going to happen." Paul said sadly. "Just accept it and move on. They're husband and wife. Of course they're going to have sex."

"Was he her first?" she asked seriously.

"I don't know dear."

"Are they really gonna have kids?" she asked.

"I don't know dear."

"Did she tell any of her friends?"

"I know just as much as you do, dear."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Oh, Sean. It's beautiful here."

He had gotten them a cabin on the coast. It was so amazing here. The sea smelled fresh. The water looked amazing in the light. She was going to enjoy herself here.

"Would you like to go make love?" Sean asked with a smile as he leaned over and gave Kelly a small kiss.

"Let's go soak in the sun and water for a while. I just want to be with you and talk about us."

So they went for a long walk. They had wanted to talk about the future. So far it was silent. It was so beautiful here, they didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Sean?" she said softly as the waves crashed nearby. "Kiss me."

He turned around to face her, and took her in his arms. He pressed his lips against hers. Both of them letting out rich moans.

"Oh sweetie pie. I can't wait to make love to you. I've wanted that for the longest time."

They walked along the shore for a long while. His fingers laced through hers.

"What are you going to do with all the pictures and stuff?" she asked as they walked.

"I'm going to keep them. I'm going to make more. Why?"

"You've got the real thing now. You don't have to make more."

"I could never get enough of you, Kelly." He said smiling.

"I wish I could do something similar for you."

"I'm not photogenic." He said. "It's all right. I'd rather have trillions of pictures of you."

"Oh Sean." She moaned. "I love you."

"I love you, Kelly."

"So...?" Kelly asked casting a wide smile. "When did you want to start trying for a baby?"

"The moment we get back, silly. You're off the pill. I'm sure we won't have to try much."

"I hope we get boys." She said smiling.

"I hope we get girls." He sighed. "Or, I want one of each at least."

They walked for a while longer. The moon was up now. He guided her back to their cabin. He picked her up, and carried her through the threshold. She giggled. He wanted to hear that again.

They both made their way to the little kitchen. There was some food there for them to snack on. There was a platter covered in plastic wrap. It was a plate of chocolate covered strawberries.

"Wow! These are great!" Kelly said as she tried some. "These are really good."

They both sat eating chocolate fruit for a little while. He fed it to her, and she fed him some too. Both of them getting more aroused as they ate.

"I want you, husband." Kelly said boldly.

"I want you, too..., my wife." He smiled from ear to ear. He actually called her his wife.

Kelly and her father reached out for the paper towels at the same time. They smiled as their fingers touched. Kelly smiled even wider as she leaned across the small table and kissed his lips.

He looked deeply into her eyes while they cleaned themselves up after the dessert. They put down their towels and began kissing across the table again.

This time, Sean was standing there with her tongue in his mouth. This time, he could taste the flavor of chocolate and strawberries on her. He could feel her lipstick smearing against his lips. He could feel her breath as they made out noisily in the kitchen.

Sean was so incredibly turned on right now. He wondered if his wife was as turned on as he was. He smiled as he walked around the table, taking her in his arms. He began kissing her again, and this time, he undid her shirt and started unclasping her bra.

"We need to get you a bra that unclasps in the front." he said huskily as he reached around and undid it.

He couldn't resist kissing her deeply as he fiddled with her. As they kept making out, he felt her up. His hands were running all over her. Gently squeezing her boobs, and reaching around to cup her firm butt.

"I made a little surprise for you." He explained as they pulled away from each other.

"Oh, really?" Kelly asked

The place was bathed in candle light, and the bed was nicely made. Sean took a bouquet of flowers and handed it to her.

"For you." He said softly. More flowers.

They both left the luggage on the couch. They didn't know yet how long they'd stay. It could wait for later. Now, they headed to the bed, to lay on some nice warm sheets. It didn't take long for them to freshen up.

"All right. The moment I've been waiting for." He said excited. "Let's get it on, princess." He said softly.

He took her in his arms, and they instantly began kissing. His tongue gently coaxed hers out, and they lay there making out gently at first. Her hand reached out and stroked his hard member. He jumped and thrust against her. As she stroked him, their making out intensified. She caught his tongue and pushed it back into his mouth as she pushed him back.

"You're a great kisser."

She roughly rolled him onto his back and sat between his legs. She was kneeling there, gasping for breath from the kissing. She took his throbbing erection and shoved it between her boobs like normal.

"Oh god, Kelly!" he cried out as she helped maneuver him. "Kelly! Fuck! Give it to me!"

He loved this. She listened to him moan and start to quiver. They developed a rhythm and she let him fuck her boobs for about ten minutes. They switched positions.

"Come to me, husband." Kelly said as she spread herself out on the bed.

"Oh baby." Sean moaned as he leaned over her. "Spread those sexy legs."

So she did. He got in between her legs, and started licking her. She moaned, lucky she didn't have to keep her voice down. His tongue felt soft against her. Stroking gently back and forth over her button.

"Yeah! That feels so good!" she cried. "Keep licking there!" His tongue was at her center, dipping into her channel. "Oh Sean! Keep licking there, baby!" She cried out as he went back to her clit.

She reached over and grabbed his hair. She gently pulled as he did things she liked.

"Lick me there, Sean!" she cried. "Lick me there!"

He wiggled his tongue against her clit. He moved it around her channel, wet and tight. He sucked. As he did, Kelly could feel juices flowing. She could literally feel him sucking her orgasm to the surface. She was so close.

He came back up and they started kissing. Their tongues were dancing together gently at first. She loved the feel of him searching her mouth with his tongue. She loved the sound of him moaning gently as she reached down to play with his sensitive cock. She loved the sounds they made as they lay there kissing.

"All right, my wife." He said as he came up to lay with her. "I think you're ready."

He got a bottle of lube from the night stand. He covered himself and spread some into her center as well.

"I'm going to start with my fingers." He said as he gently slipped a finger between her lips. He rubbed the lube around some more. "Tell me if I need to slow down or stop."

He gently twisted his finger as he pushed in. He stuck another finger in. They ran into that little membrane. That special spot he was about to touch and slip past. That special spot that he was about to make his.

"It sort of hurts." She said as she tried to bite her lips to keep quiet. "Oh. It really hurts." So he left his fingers in for a while, letting her adjust. "Wow this burns."

He spent fifteen minutes kissing her face, and playing with her clit. She was squirming, and begging for him to come inside. But he didn't want to rush it. He was enjoying playing with her.

He suckled her breasts gently, and kissed and caressed her. The room was full of her moans, and his wet noises as he sucked her boobs. He flicked her very wet clit. Soon, there was fluid dripping down into her butt crack, mixing with the lube. She was more than ready to go.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, wife." He said as he leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. They both let out a moan of joy.

"I'm so glad I found those pictures." Kelly sighed. "I can't believe how amazing this is. I can't wait until we have our first child together. My darling. My husband. My father."

"Would you like to play with me?" he asked.

She let him lay back, and got in between his legs. She wrapped her fingers around the tip of his cock and started stroking it. He winced. He looked at her hands touching his skin. He was so close. She was just too sexy for his own good.

She leaned in and put his cock in her mouth. He wasn't expecting that. She smiled around his cock, making him smile too.

"Oh, Kelly! Suck it! Suck it."

When she finished, she came back to lay with him. He slid his hand against her pussy, and slipped a finger back in. He played with her for a little while longer.

"Ready honey?" he asked as he took his fingers out of her.

"Yes." She said as he moved to get on top of her.

He spread her legs with his. He got between them. He started to rub his very hard dick in her juices. He couldn't remember ever being this hard. Or aching this much. He had a severe case of blue balls. He wondered if he'd be able to last. He hoped he would. He wanted to make this special for her.

" Oh shit!" he groaned. "Let your husband give it to you."

He gently pushed his penis against her entrance. He gasped as he slid in. She winced. He stopped.

"No! No! Don't stop! It makes it hurt worse if you go slowly." She cried out as he slammed inward.

"Oh god!" he cried out as he felt her give way. His penis charging through that sacred barrier. "Oh yes! Yes! My sexy wife!" he called out.

Kelly lay there, letting him rock them back and forth. Tears filled her eyes as she felt herself bathed by the pain. She drew in a deep breath. He was panting. He was so close to cumming.

"Keep moving." She said as she wiped at her face. "Keep going. It'll be okay soon."

"Oh Kelly." He said kissing her lips. "I'm so sorry it hurts. I love you. It feels way better after."

"It better. This is awful. I'm a little dizzy."

She was so tight, he couldn't stop himself from moaning. He was gasping fast now as he gently slid in. Soon, he was all the way in. He held himself inside of her waiting for her to adjust.

"Oh god. My god. It feels so good! You are so fucking tight, baby." He cried out. "I could cum!"

"How are you feeling princess?" he asked.

"It really burns." She muttered.

"Oh, Kelly, I'm sorry." He said as he tried to pull out.

"No, wait. I'm adjusting to it. Just wait for a bit." She said gasping for breath. "I'll get better."

They waited for a couple minutes, just holding each other, and caressing. Soon, Sean started moving in and out. Kelly was warning him to be slow. She said the pain was wearing off slowly, but wanted him to just be careful. He pulled out just so he could look, and saw a tiny bit of red on his cock. He didn't see any on the sheets, though. So he assumed she was fine.

"Let's see if it's better now." He proposed as he gently entered her once again. "Christ my lady, you're so fucking tight." He moaned.

"Better than mom?" she asked.

"Much better." He said as he tried to will his cum back into his balls. "God, I don't know how much I can last." He moaned.

"Cum for me." She said as she started moving to meet his thrusts.

Two seconds later he was coating the inside of his daughter in his juices. He moaned and tried to get as deep inside her as he could. He was still hard when he finished.

"Did you orgasm, baby?" he asked.

"No? Maybe." she said as he pulled out. "How will I know when I do? The last time I came it was smally."

"Well, remember the intense feelings in your tummy when I was playing with your pussy and sucking on your nipples?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Once you cum you'll experience all those feelings even more intensely." He described.

He started fucking her again. They both moaned and kissed. Sobbed and whimpered. Her pussy was so wet, and he was so hard.

"Give it to me, Sean." She moaned. "Give it to me."

"Oh wifey! I'm gonna cum again." He moaned. "You're so tight. Yeah, Kelly! Gonna cum!"

He gave a few more strokes and finally let loose.

"Oh husband." Kelly moaned as he came.

"Oh Kelly! My wonderful bride." She kissed him.

"It sounds like you had a great time."

"Did you cum, sweet heart?" he asked.

"No. I didn't. I don't think I'm doing this right." She said sadly. "What if I can't cum?" she asked.

"Honey, I must've not stayed hard long enough." He said as he turned them on their sides. "How would you like to get on top?" he asked.

She sat up, and he laid on his back. She smiled at his glistening cock. She also noticed the tiny red smear on it from her blood.

She took his cock in her mouth again. She tasted metallic skin. She wondered if that was her blood. He moaned as she sucked on him.

He looked on, groaning and jerking. He couldn't get enough of the sight. Her lying on her stomach, sucking on him. His hard pole sliding in and out of her delicious mouth. He couldn't wait to have her again.

"Oh baby! Suck me! Suck me!"

She finally finished at his request. "If you keep going, I'll cum." He said with a big smile. "Now, get on top, sexy wife. Ride me."

She sat there, looking down. She didn't know what to do. She was nervous. She felt ugly and fat. She felt heavy. How could she ride him if she was this big? Should she pass, or should she tell him how she felt? She told him.

"Oh, Kelly." He said as he gently stroked her boobs. "You are not fat. If you were heavy on me, I'd just tell you, and we'd work around it. But Kelly, you're not heavy at all. You're perfect the way you are. Now, get on top, sexy woman."

She giggled. Sean smiled. She got on, and he helped her guide himself into her entrance once more. She moaned audibly as he entered her.

"That's it, baby. That's it." He moaned. "Ride daddy."

"I think you're even deeper this way." She observed.

"You're even sexier this way." He said as he looked at her boobs hanging above him. "I want you to cum all over me, while I feel on your beautiful boobs." He said softly as he gently started pinching her nipples.

"I love when you do that. It's so sensitive and nice." She moaned.

He gently pulled her downward, and started sucking on her. She cried out. She was so happy. She felt so good.

"Ride me, wife." He said softly. "Ride me."

"Oh yeah!" she cried out. "My husband!" She loved this. She loved that they were now married. Just for the other, and no one else.

Being new at this, she didn't know quite how to manage it, but soon, she found her rhythm. Soon, she felt her juices start flowing again. Soon, the pair of them started going fast enough to get the bed squeaking.

"Is the noise of the bed bothering you?" she asked.

"You get self-conscious too easily, Kells." Sean said as he lifted himself up to kiss her. "Your mom and I never did this. She wasn't even a virgin. I was though. I regretted making her my first." He muttered.

"The sound of the bed squeaking means I'm giving my lady a good time." He explained.

"So, loud sex doesn't turn you off?" she asked.

"No, dear." He said as he started biting on her nipple.

"Oh, Sean, that feels so good!" she moaned.

She sat up, and started going back and forth. Feeling her clit rubbing against the base of his dick. Soon, they were fucking furiously again. The bed squeaked, Kelly was moaning and happily riding him, and Sean was ready to cum once again.

"Yeah." she moaned. "Yeah. Oh yeah! Yes! I love this position."

She had better control over her orgasm. She could guide him better and get his cock to stimulate spots inside her she loved to feel.

"Look at you go!" he moaned. "Work it, gorgeous! Work it!"

"Oh Kelly! I'm so close. I love you. I love that sexy body."

"Oh yes! Oh I love you!" she cried.

She smiled and started running her fingers over his chest hair. She was riding her husband. With no birth control. And he was her father. How sexy was this?

"Husband, I'm gonna cum." she moaned. She bucked a little bit faster. "Oh Sean! I'm gonna..., gonna......, I'm cumming!" Kelly shouted as she exploded on him.

He looked up just in time to see her eyes close tightly, and her mouth take the shape of an o as she came. She looked beautiful. He felt her pussy spray him just the tiniest amount. She wasn't a squirter. Thank god. He wouldn't have to be cleaning up messes.

"How was it, darling?" he asked softly.

"I can't even begin to describe it." She said with a smile as she fell on top of her husband. "I love you, Sean. She whispered.

"I love you, too, Kelly." He said as he thrust upward and suddenly came without warning.

They both took another shower, and soon were in bed. It was three in the morning. This time they both slept naked.

They awoke the next day to the sun streaming through their window. Kelly felt disoriented at first. She reached out and felt skin and another body. It was her father. They were waking up today for the first time as husband and wife.

Sean was having similar feelings. He reached out and touched her gently. His hand landed on one of her arms.

"Good morning beautiful." He said smiling.

"Good morning handsome."

They checked out of their cabin that day at around noon. He had planned to wake up and make love to her again. They both overslept though.

"Hey, they're home!" Cindy said as they came walking in. "How was your night, you two?" she asked.

"It was great." Sean sighed. "So great."

"First we took a lovely stroll on the beach." Kelly sighed. "Then, we kissed under the stars. He's a perfect gentleman."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

She ended up getting a similar job in food service. Sean also got another position as an engineer IN A SIMILAR COMPANY. They were going to be fine. Soon, Cindy and Paul would find their own place. Soon, Sean would have a family.

"All right you two." Paul said smiling as they all sat down to eat one day. "How is married life treating you?"

"It's pretty good." Sean said smiling. "I thought it would be more climactic than it was."

"It's good though." He said as he squeezed her knee.

"See, Cindy?" Paul said a while later as they entered their room. "It's just like a normal marriage. Nothing too weird. If we don't think about it, we can pretend it's not there."

"Oh Paul." She sighed. "I don't like this. I want her to stop. I want this to stop! Paul, let's do something."