An Orc World Order

Story Info
An orc finds herself teleported to the modern world.
3.4k words
4.38
15.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fwoosh-fwoosh-fwoosh-fwoosh! The sound of a spiraling wing echoed around the gas station. The lights of the signs and the fixtures within flickered wildly. Arcs of electricity connected between various electrical appliances. A sound akin to an explosion suddenly erupted like thunder behind the building followed the sound of something large and heavy slamming into the dumpster, bumping it into the wall. This was followed by a more obvious sound of trash bags and other debris tumbling from the dumpster and to the ground.

A groan resonated from the pile of trash followed by a growling, raspy voice. "Ugh.. My head.. Wha.. What happened..? Where am I..?" The figure within the trash was not yet visible.

"Hm...?" Miho Amane looked up from her phone as she passed by the gloomy alleyway, having heard a sound like something was short circuiting, followed by a 'bang' as something collided with the the dumpster halfway down the secluded accessway. Frowning, the young sheriff continued to stare for a few moments, unable to shake the feeling that what she'd heard hadn't simply been someone throwing out some trash from one of the upper floors, even through it was entirely possible that's all it had been. Curiosity was gnawing at the corners of her mind, urging her to take a look despite the fact that she was tired, it was late, and she really wanted to get home and dig into some chicken tenders...

With a heavy sigh, she turned in the direction of the alley and made her way towards the source of that unusual sound. Surely it wasn't anything dangerous... nothing like that ever happened here. It was the only reason a bumbling girl like Miho could ever become elected the sole dedicated law enforcement officer of the small town. "H-Hello?" She called out nervously, thinking that perhaps maybe someone had fallen into the dumpster from above, but that seemed even less likely. Maybe some kids had been playing around and someone had been pushed out an open window? She glanced up to see if there were any signs of something like that occurring, perhaps a terrified and regretful face poking outside to see where their sibling or friend had gone...

A long, drawn out groan emanated from the pile of trash bags leaning against the dumpster. They shifted ever so slightly, "Ugh.. My head.." Came the deep yet somehow feminine voice. The orc beneath the trash reached out with a hand weakly, perhaps still in some state of shock or perhaps she had a concussion. "Where.. Am I..? It's dark.. What is.. All this..?" She growled, her voice sounding more hoarse as she spoke, as if growling like some sort of beast. The hand that was outstretched was green, with sharp talon-like nails that extended from the tips of her fingers. The hand looked powerful, worn as if it had seen great use. The forearm had a powerful tone to match.

As Miho drew closer, she heard that voice and realized someone was in trouble after all! She picked up her pace, wanted to check and make sure the woman was okay before summoning medical assistance, but when that hand appeared at the edge of the dumpster, the blonde woman came to a abrupt halt. She stopped so suddenly in fact that she almost lost her balance and fell over. There was a moment of comical teetering as if walking a tightrope before the sheriff recovered enough to consider what she was seeing. Her first thought was something out of a story, such as Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. The arm appeared both human, and also very much not... "Uh... are you okay?" She asked, her voice fluttering with uncertainty as her mind was flooded with imagery from the most memorable monster movies.

The hand then slowly pressed against the dumpster which tilted and slammed into the wall abruptly for support. Whatever was about to emerge must have been powerful. The bags slowly fell side to side as a humanoid figure stood from the debris. Perhaps nearing 8' tall, an absolute monster of a green skinned woman clad in pelts and leather stood. Even hunched over slightly with a hand on the dumpster, she still stood well over the cop. "Ugh.. My head.." She looked over to the human staring her down, "You.. What are you.. Wearing..? Who are you..? Where am I..?" She growled, using her free hand to run her fingertips through her long, thick black hair and pull it over a pointed ear. Large tusks protruded from her lower lips and curled upwards. She slowly stood up, arching her back and cracking several bones as she adjusted herself.

"I... You..." Miho grappled with which question to answer first as the green skinned and tusked woman rose up before like a character from a video game, or... perhaps a really good cosplayer. Yes, that had to be what this is. She was some sort of actress or model doing a photo shoot. That made sense... only... was there really such a production in town without her knowing about it? Surely she would have been told if they were using her hometown to film a movie or something. "I think you might have a concussion..." She finally said, as the woman's disoriented state became clear to her. "You look like you might have taken a fall. I'm Miho, can you tell me your name?"

The large orc lady stared her down and stepped to the side. As her eyes calculated the human, the lights flickered behind her and returned to it's normal state. This caused a shadow to be cast along the ground. Something odd about it, why did she have three legs? Upon closer inspection of the orc, the silhouette of a massive, low hanging elephant-trunk-like member dangled from behind her loincloth which had been torn away, possibly from the crash. "Mongra. Mongra Rageborn." She growled, "Miho.. Is an unusual name.." She said, "And again.. What are you wearing..? Are you some.. Official..? An emissary..? Where am I? Where's my tribe? And who sent you?" She growled, balling up two fists and taking two steps forward.

"Oh... this?" Wasn't the question of 'what are you wearing' more appropriate for Miho to ask Mongra? At least, from her perspective. "It's a uniform. I'm the sheriff, here in Bright Falls. Where you are." How did she not know that? Definitely some sort of head injury. Perhaps even short term memory loss. And tribe? Did she... think she was her character? "Calm down, it's going to be okay." She raised her hands in what she hoped would be a soothing gesture, palms open as if to show she wasn't armed. She certainly didn't want to upset such a powerful looking woman... She glanced up towards the rooftops, wondering where the crew could be. Surely someone had to have seen her fall? Only when she looked back down did she finally take a better look at what she has suspected was a bodybuilder or athlete of some kind when she wasn't making movies. That was when she saw that 'third leg' for the first time. "What the... What is that?" She asked, pointing down between her thighs, even though the answer should have been clear to anyone.

She canted her head to one side, "Sheriff..? Bright Falls..? I don't know either of these.. How did I get here..?" She growled yet again before walking much closer now. The massive woman towered over the sheriff giving her a front row seat of the sight of the massive green fem-cock. Thick orbs hung on either side and the scent of sweat wafted in her direction. "What?" She looked down and noticed her dick had lost its cover. A low and quiet laugh echoed, "What, you've not seen a thick slab of she-meat before..?" She asked, growing a little sidetracked at the attention her member received. The dick responded in kind with a throb, followed by very slow growth in girth as it grew more turgid over time.

A prosthetic of some kind... it had to be. For her character. Only it looked so real. Just like the rest of her body. It even seemed to... twitch. She stared as if mesmerized for a few seconds before shaking her head. Fake or not it was simply perverse. What sort of movie was she making? "I'm a..." Oh gosh, how else could she explain it? "...a constable. An officer of the law. Anyway I don't think you should move around too much. I don't know where your 'tribe' went, but let me call someone who can help you." Tribe probably meant her crew... maybe the fall had knocked her into thinking she was the weird orc lady she was dressed as, or maybe she was such a method actor she was refusing to break character. Either way, she needed help. Miho pulled her phone out of her pocket and prepared to call for an ambulance to come check Mongra out.

Mongra slapped the device from her hand with a snarl. "Officer of the law..? Calling for help..?" She growled. "You wish to take me prisoner?" She then suddenly grabbed the human by her throat with one hand and lifted her off her feet. She peered up into the eyes of the human, "No.. No we cant have that.." she growled before stepping back into the dark out of sight from possible prying eyes. She then pressed the humans back to the wall, holding her up at eye level with both hands squeezing around her waist. "If you wont tell me where they are.. Then I will make you talk.." she said in a sinister tone as the member between her thighs had long sense become quite erect. "Ugh.. Why am I so.. Pent up..? Did you drug me..? Is this what you're after..?" She said as the tip of her member pressed up between the human thighs and forced the fabric of her underwear to ride into her slit.

"Hey!" She exclaimed in protest as her phone was knocked to the ground with an unfortunate crunch. That was going to be expensive to replace. "No I-ack!" As her throat was grasped as she felt her feet leave the ground, Miho's earlier thought of being relatively safe in a town like this came back to haunt her. The busty blonde wriggled and writhed against the wall, reaching up to grab at the wrist of the woman holding her in place, unable to answer her questions even if she knew the answer, which she of course didn't. Feeling that 'toy' press in against her panty clad sex, however, seemed to give her pause. She let out a choked gasped, her eyes widening in desperation. Was she really the creature she appeared to be? Some monstrous humanoid displaced in time and space? How was that possible?

"If you want it so bad then take it.." she growled. The sharp nails of one hand dropped to her uniform skirt and carved into them. She tore away at the pantyhose fabric between her thighs leaving a nice big hole just enough for herself to fit. She growled and pressed their bodies together, sandwiching Miho between flesh and a brick wall. The massive member pressed up again, forcing her panties to stretch and tear slightly. The feeble protection of the cloth proved no match for her raw power as it soaked and squelched into her. The orc grunted and heaved heavy breaths as she felt the tightness of her preys cunny proved to be fair resistance to her sizable assault. Her lips suddenly pressed to the humans. Large tusks framed Miho's lips like guiding posts as a large tongue forced it's way into the human mouth. Meanwhile while, the head of her rod worked it's way deeper into the woman, taking the panties with it.

What... was happening right now? Was she... being raped? This was no performance, nor a brain addled futanari acting out a character... this woman truly was all that she appeared to be. Somehow, some way... An orc was burying a thick green cock deep inside of her as if this was just a casual way of resolving a dispute. She cried out, in pain, in fear... perhaps even in a subconscious effort to call for help. But then her lips were sealed. Was she kissing her? They were kissing? But why?! The human wanted to struggle, but her body felt paralyzed from the shock of everything that had happened so fast.

The large she-orc forced her body more harshly into the human. The difference in raw power was enough to completely subdue and bend the human to her whim. That thick, powerful tongue invaded Miho's mouth aggressively and continued to have it's way with her tongue. The thick member throbbed and spat out a wad of seed to spatter at her thighs and drench the fabric of her panties as they were forced deeper in. She grunted with the effort, forcing herself several inches deeper into the humans sex, working her way to the hilt.

Miho's tongue seemed to feebly resist that powerful invader, but she could no more shove that orcish tongue from her mouth than she could stop that dick from exploring her innermost depths. She whimpered and squirmed, but between Mongra and the wall, she had nowhere to go. She felt something oozing inside of her, something hot and thick that would soon mix with her body's own natural wetness as her arousal began to steady increase. How she could be turned on at a time like this... What was wrong with her?

Mongra let out a satisfied moan followed by a growl. She released the kiss for a moment, "Mmm.. So tight.. You must avoid disputes.." She groaned, "To think you're.. So untouched.." She growled before lifting her hands and placing each upon her shoulders and abruptly shoving her downward onto the massive member, spreading her hole wide and slamming into the depths. There was a collision now with the wall and Mongra stopped for a moment, "Ugh.. So unused.. You're still intact..?" She growled before ripping her hips back and slamming them up into Miho's thighs once again. Her tusks pressed to the human's cheeks as their lips locked once again in a deep, forced kiss while her piston pumped in and out of Miho.

Miho cried out again and again as her hole was used with as much care as a discount sex toy. It was true that the young sheriff had been a virgin before this encounter, but that only made the experience more painful and life altering. Her pussy was being stretched in ways she never would have imagined, and yet despite the careless and rough treatment, she couldn't help but feel an odd sense of pleasure as the orc kissed her once more. "Mmmphf..."

The orc pulled the human away from the wall suddenly and removed herself from the depths. She then laid her upper body onto the dumpster, forcing her legs to dangle over the edge, belly down. Now that the human was presented more appropriately she guided her own member into the pussy once more, filling her with that pillar of she-meat. Her seed began to ooze out more continuously as her rod punctured and retracted rapidly.

Each egregious thrust caused Miho to let out a pitiful cry. She arched her back and tried to push away from the disgusting surface she had been laid against, but as her body continued to be ravaged by the orc chieftess, she felt it was a losing battle. A mixtures of her own fluids and Mongra's own began to trickle down her thighs and she could feel her belly expanding as that slab of orc meat pushed deeper into her, uncomfortably jostling her internal organs for space.

Mongra took hold of the human's hair and tugged her head back sharply as she buried herself nearly to the hilt into the tight tunnel. The head of her fem-cock slammed into the cervix and her shaft began throbbing violently inside of her. Cock-snot erupted into her 'partner' in a torrent. GLORP. GLORP. GLORP. The thick wads filled her insides, painting them with gravy and slowly forcing her stomach to expand as she was practically inflated like a water balloon. Mongra let out a thick groan and released her hair. Her member continued thrusting ever slowly as she wound down, continuing to pump into her with little care it seemed about the worry of impregnation. "Now.. You will tell me.. What.. Is going on.." She growled.

As Miho was bred so violently, it was all Miho could do to keep from passing out. Her body simply wasn't prepared to handle such a forceful experience with the extradimensional orc. Surprisingly, as Mongra emptied herself into her womb, Miho actually experienced the most unexpected orgasm. This left her feeling light headed and in no conditional to answer questions, but when she recovered she would do her best to try and explain the world Mongra now found herself in, despite not being able to answer how she got here or how she might return home.

Mongra growled at her lack of response, "Really..? That's all it takes to numb your mind..?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed the human by the waist with each hand and hoisted her from the dumpster. She then coddled the mess of a Miho into her arms like a cradled child and walked a ways from the dumpster. She sat down onto the pavement and rest her back against the wall, nestling the human into her lap. "Ugh, the ground here is so hard.. What a strange place.." She cupped Miho's cheek into one hand and guided her hand down toward the member, pressing her lips to the urethra and forcing her to draw upon the dribble like a baby to a bottle whilst she recovered.

Miho didn't seemed to realize what was happening, disoriented as she was. Maybe she actually had lost consciousness for a few minutes, only absent mindedly nursing from that drooling cock as the last of her seed trickled out. As some point, she regained her senses and suddenly sat out with a dramatic exclamation. Her cry of surprise became a wince of pain as her bloated belly did not appreciate being moved so suddenly. "Ugh... why do I feel so sick... what is that taste?" She made a gagging sound, then realized Mongra was still there. "Oh." Miho blinked at her and then screamed. "Get away from me!" She tried to get up but found it rather difficult given the orc's grip and her woozy legs.

Without any real challenge she held the human down to her lap. "Stay, human. You have explanations you owe me." She growled, "Now. Where am I? Where are my people? Who are you?" She said as she gave her stomach a gentle squeeze, enjoying the feel and taking a little pride in her handiwork. "And how have you gone so long without getting into a single fight?" She asked with a few gentle pats on Miho's tummy. Her hand then lifted up towards her cheek to grant her the most tender caress she had offered to this point and with her thumb she wiped her spunk from the humans lips.

Miho tried her best to answer, not feeling like she had much a choice. "I told you. Ugh... This is Bright Falls. It's a small town. I'm Miho Amane." She paused, to shift in her lap, trying to find some measure of comfort as the orc's fertile spunk continued to leak out of her pussy. "As far your people... I have no idea, honestly. I know it sounds crazy but... I think you came from another world. People that look like you... how do I explain this... they've only ever existed in stories."

"Hmm.." She seemed to take it relatively well for a moment. Mongra pondered on the words for a few seconds before continuing, "Then take me to one of your mages. Have them send me back." She said matter-of-factly. "My tribe needs their Chieftess." She laid back and closed her eyes for a moment, "My people, my children." She said in an almost solemn tone. "The sooner I get back, the better." She slowly began to stand, carrying the human in her arms like a child, "Which way do I take you..?" She asked, peering out into the darkness. "Such an immense amount of magic, all this light.. Surely I don't need to travel far."