All Comments on 'An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 33'

by FrankjrBauer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You should have stopped a LONG time ago

This has turned into a giant run on sentence. Nobody cares. Stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 to help you keep going!!

and to offset the asshole annony!!

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerover 9 years agoAuthor
Dear readers, don't worry!

I won't stop writing and publishing it at Literotica because of some crude, half-assed anonymous comments. I'm much too old to care for stupid comments. Furthermore, I've too much fun writing and sharing it with you. I know I make mistakes but I can't just find a reliable editor around the corner. Let me emphasize nobody is forced to read my story. Just stop if you don't like it. However, from the voting and the many 'Hots' my story has received I believe there are a lot of you out there who like my story about my not so ordinary hero, Todd. Thank you all for your support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In response to the complaining anon

get over your nitpicking self, this story is ENTERTAINTMENT, and as such it is to be enjoyed, and since you complain enough allow me to speculate that you secretly like it too much otherwise you would have stopped reading it in chapter 2 and not in chapter 33.. hahahaha.. I pity you and I can see the love/hate relationship you have for the story, there was an old saying long ago, that misery loves company, and another one that say "those that can DO, and those that CAN'T love to bring down the ones that can".. you have shown yourself what type of a fan you are.

MDG1969MDG1969over 5 years ago
Unedited is still better than edited

Unedited is still better than edited In my opinion. Even though I liked your last editor it seemed like they were a one and done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous