An Orgasmic Civilization Ch. 04

Story Info
Former Queen Tina straps the seventh and largest dildo on.
1.5k words
3.65
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gooong! It the eighth time it rung

Tina, the last Devotee, with a tall stature, thick brown hair, and long, straight locks that reached her waist was welcomed with exclamations of admiration.

Phaedra inquired of Leda the reason of this reaction, to which she responded that there had previously existed a Queen, and a remarkably competent one at that.

She gently touched him and whispered in his ear that the momentous moment is approaching and he has stepped up to meet the challenge. Next, she selected the seventh vibrator from the lineup and proceeded to use it.

Phaedra, gazing at it, pondered if she could take something of such magnitude on her own. She gazed at Leda, who proceeded to clarify that the final and most substantial vibrator was comparable in size to a few men, a rather uncommon occurrence but not entirely unheard of. It represents complete surrender, the complete giving of the male to his female partner.

After Tina licked his ass well, fucking him with her tongue, the brave former Queen didn't hesitate to kneel under the bench and take The Lover's beautiful dick in her mouth sending him to the seventh heaven (an event that produced even more cheering from the -already- horny crowd). She didn't rush and showed openly to the community her pleasure for doing so

"She always needs to have something in her mouth, must be the top cock sucker of all of us", whispered Leda to Phaedra who was enjoying the spectacle..

When she felt that he was near the edge she stopped, stood up and requested the Oil from the bridesmaids and proceeded to provide him with additional attention.

Meanwhile, she also ensured her dildo was well lubricated, securely straped and positioned herself behind him. As she gently descended in front of him, she whispered in his ear: "Congratulations, you are a courageous young man and a suitable companion for Queen Alexandria. Get ready to receive me, and then you will belong to her." She gently inserted the tip of her strapon into the center of The Royal Stalion's hole.

She grabbed him firmly around the waist. Sweat trickled down his forehead. His dick had "disappeared" he was afraid of what was about to come, it was quite apparent.

The entire crowd, including those who were having sex, held their breath. Tina began to thrust. Gradually but steadily. The handsome Royal Lover inhaled deeply, attempting to absorb the moment. Tina kept pushing forward. She was looking so sure for herself.

The Man was on the verge of surrender, prepared to plead for mercy, as he sensed himself being torn apart. He experienced a sensation of immense magnitude, as if the entirety of the former queen was enveloping him.

Until yesterday, he had never engaged in anal intercourse. He was a virgin having rejected a lot of women's offers to "play with his clit" just to have the option to be among the possible lovers of the Queen. That moment had come. Although he was near the completion of his task he was feeling his courage leaving him. Today he had been really fucked. All those ladies, each one with her own character left their own mark to him. And each one of them was opening him more. Each time a bit more.

Still it was so hard for him to withstand the invasion of Tina. She made him feel as if it was his first time, as he felt a few hours before with the first rear assault.

She was causing him great distress, making him to emit girlish screams, pleading, "Oh no, oh no, my queen, please don't."

As he screamed louder, Queen Alexandria had finally dropped her poker face, as a Queen at a Great Ceremony must have, and was gazing at him with Pure Lust. She was probably falling in love with him, oblivious to the impending moment when her own fate would be sealed.

However, Tina was still playing her part. It was said that she had journeyed to the Shadow World, the realm of Phaedra, and therefore possessed a complete understanding of the human soul.

She continued to thrust, and as she witnessed his opening widening, her intensity increased.

Soon she was all inside him. It hit rock bottom. She had thrust him all in one move. The crowd cheered ecstatically. Lover was crying and screaming

"No no Mistress no please"

Tina paused theatrically. Leaned into him, her long dark hair covering him she said in a deep voice

"Sir If you would like me pulled out now all you have to do is ask" and with that she started slowly to withdrew.

Oh no, please don't stop,my Lady"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Please, keep going." The huge dildo half-inserted into his some hours before virgin ass.

"What specifically?", the intruder.

"Keep engaging with me.", the poor victim.

"Can't understand. What you want me to do?", the cat still playing with the mouse

"Fuck me, please."

"I find it hard to believe you, prove it to me."

And in that moment, she removed almost all the dildo from the clenched buttocks of the Lover. Right before he fully emerged, he extended his hands and firmly gripped Tina's buttocks, drawing her closer to him, enveloping her. His posterior was protruding, and he was yearning for Tina, the former monarch within him, to open him and eradicate any remaining trace of his masculinity. He embraced her in front of everyone. He was looking as such a whore!

Tina directed her smile towards the audience, her radiant smile and ample bosom catching everyone's attention. She moved forward, fully penetrating him. The Stallion let out cries that resembled a woman's voice, but he was standing tall and visible to everyone.

She withdrew and then entered again, marveling at her work once more. Once again, she withdrew and forcefully entered, until they climaxed together. She moaned as she straddled him, and he released a stream of white fluid from his aroused dick. It was evident that he had lost control of himself. He had no control over anything. He was completely devoted to his Queen, to the community, to The Woman. The time for Queen Alexandria's moment was drawing near.

Tina sensually removed the tantalizing strapon, gently setting it down on the floor. Even in the presence of the majestic ex-queen, it appeared impressively large. With a tantalizing pace, she sensually positioned herself, embracing the ritualistic nature of her actions. She lowered herself onto it, allowing every inch to penetrate her eager and unashamed pussy, her pleasure evident for all to see.

She rose to her feet, feeling it deep inside her, and delicately withdrew it. She proudly displayed it, enticingly turned around, amidst a chorus of enthusiastic cheers, showcasing her voluptuous, tempting posterior, before sensually propelling it into the eager, captivated audience.

Against all odds, it fell to Phaedra once again. This was a sign of great luck and high fertility, according to the local tradition.

Phaedra, had a normal sized dildo shoved deep in her ass, her ass that was well - worked and allowed her to do this with relative comfort.

However, now she found herself faced with the challenge of accommodating an exceptionally large and thrilling toy in her eager, wet entrance simultaneously.

She had never experienced such a tantalizing encounter again. Leda looked at her as if to say "You can, I believe in you".

In response, she gracefully positioned herself on all fours, enticingly parting her legs, and sensually received it within her.

"My first double penetration and as if this was not enough it is happening among hundreds of women " she thought to herself feeling embarrassed and humiliated as never before. The other women were cheering!

A blush crept across her cheeks, a mix of embarrassment and arousal intertwining within her. She skillfully accommodated every inch, and Leda eagerly assisted her in securing it firmly. She had never experienced such a profound sense of vulnerability and rawness in her entire existence. Naturally, she found herself unable to maintain an upright posture any longer, overwhelmed by the sensation of having both of these delightful dildos deeply embedded within her.

Leda sensually positioned herself on the ground, drawing her close in a passionate embrace, whispering seductively, "You are an exquisite woman, we all admire and desire you."

And so, with every part of her eagerly opened, totally exposed to a multitude of unknown women, she was left utterly vulnerable and enticingly spread open, eagerly awaiting the peak of the ceremony.

As the tantalizing scene unfolded, Tina, the seductive enchantress, graced the stage once more. With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, she sensually turned her back, showcasing her alluring curves to the eager audience. Bending forward in a provocative bow, she offered a breathtaking view of her exquisite derrière, leaving everyone in awe. Rising with deliberate grace, she exuded an air of confidence and allure, captivating all who laid eyes upon her.

She seductively strutted towards The Lover, moving her body with the grace of a runway model. With a mischievous smile, she playfully spanked him hard three times.. He now appeared utterly surrendered to his destiny. He remained unfazed, his voice a seductive whisper as he murmured,

"Thank you," just before the sound of the gong signaling the majestic entrance of the Queen Alexandria.