An Orgy at Milkers Inc.

Story Info
Salesmen take advantage of busty woman in need of a milking.
3.5k words
4.05
51.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess walked into the office of Milkers Inc., a company that specialized in milking devices. These devices were ordinarily for cows but occasionally a woman with an enormous bust would come in and request something. As Jess walked from the parking lot to the door, men lined up at the window to watch her walk. "She's an M cup," someone guessed.

"No. Bigger," another said.

Five minutes later, Jess sat in the salesman's office.

"Jess, you say you've been using our Milker 2. How has that been going?" the salesman asked.

"It's nice. I've used it for a year but recently its been acting funny. It shuts off randomly and I feel like the suction is uneven. Occasionally, my right breast feels more milked than the other."

"Only for a year? Those sound like typical malfunctions but they usually happen to milkers that have been in use for several years. How often do you use it?"

"Recently, a lot. I leave it on all night, two nights a week."

"You use it all night?" the salesman asked.

Jess smiled. "Yes. From midnight to 8 AM. Is that unusual?"

"From the looks of you, I can see why. Did you know human milk is much thicker than cow's? Our machinery would age more quickly if it was processing that much milk. Are you interested in trying our Milker 3?"

"I'd like that," Jess said.

The salesman pulled a pump out from a box. "This is Milker 3 and you are officially the first woman to try it. Are you comfortable trying it in my office?"

Jess nodded and began unbuttoning her top.

"Braless? That's brave of you," the salesman said.

"I can't find any bras for me. I have some that I wear but I know they aren't my size. I'm supposed to hear back from a bra company in Poland about getting a custom fit but they haven't come through yet," Jess said as her two breasts plopped out. "It might be time to call them back. I don't think I can last much longer."

"I wouldn't be able to," the salesman said. He stepped from behind his desk to assist Jess. He stood in front of her with the two milker cups in his hand. They were as large as punch bowls. "I suppose you wouldn't be able to tell me your cup size then?"

Jess laughed. She hadn't kept track of her cup size for a while. "I couldn't," she said. "Could you hand me a bowl?"

"Do you mind?" the salesman asked as he knelt beside Jess. His mouth was a few inches from her nipple.

"Sure."

He placed one over a breast. It covered less than a fifth of its size. "You are going to give our technology a run for its money," he said as he fastened the cup into place and turned on the suction. "How does it feel?"

"Comfortable."

"Good. Now the other one," the salesman said. He lifted Jess's other breast into the cup and turned the suction power to five.

Jess gave a quiet yelp. The feeling of suction on her breast was powerful. Even slight suction was enough to trigger her body to go into milking mode. She felt relaxed. Her body was used to the long hours of sitting still that milking required. She closed her eyes.

"How long have you been milking for?" he asked.

"Three years. For the first two milking was a part-time job and now it seems more like a full-time one."

"If you don't mind me saying so, you have a wonderful pair of breasts and I'm sure you are very successful in your full-time job."

"Thank you. These have been growing since I was eight and they are not stopping. I'm surprised I didn't start to milk sooner. I feel like every woman should lactate once she reaches a certain size," Jess said.

She closed her eyes while the Milker 3 pumped. She concentrated on feeling each pump separately. Her left side was pumping smoothly but her right side was quicker and more inconsistent. At first, the suction was rough and then soft and then rough again. "I think there is -" Jess stopped mid-sentence. She looked and saw that the salesman was sucking her right breast himself.

"Mmmmfffffmmmmghhhh," he said as he neck bobbed up and down. The glasses on his nose bounced on and off as he inhaled.

"What are you doing?"

He pulled his mouth away from her nipple and milk ran down the sides of his mouth. "Calibrating," he said and went back to sucking. One hand was turning a knob on the Milker 3. "How's that?"

"It's good," Jess said.

"I'm going to test different suction strengths. Tap my head once if you want me to suck harder and twice if you want me to suck softer. I want you to try to go as hard as you can so we can set the limit for the machine. Okay?"

He went to sucking.

"This is so unusual," Jess thought to herself. "But I think I'll be getting a high-quality product if the salesman is willing to go through all of this trouble." She tapped his head once and he increased the suction with his mouth and his hand turned the knob to increase suction on the cup. Jess admired the man's dedication. He was a sight. Between her legs was the Milker 3. To her right was the salesman, hard at work, testing suction pressure with his mouth, and to her left was the thick, plastic cord that connected the Milker 3 to the cup at the end of her breast. She gave him another tap and he increased again. After a few more taps the suction was becoming too much. It felt like she had a weight dangling from her nipple. She was surprised the man's mouth could produce such pressure. So, she tapped him twice. But he sped up twice. She tapped him twice again, and again, he sped up. Now the pressure was unbearable. She started furiously tapping his head. "Please, that's too much," Jess said. Milk ran out of the poor man's mouth, his belly was full. The machine was only 50% calibrated.

The salesman brought his head up, out of breath. "Ma'am, you can take an incredible amount of pressure," he said. Then he looked at her nipple which was the size of a small fist. "And I can see why. Your nipples are hearty. They're spraying milk like a faucet."

Jess gave a weak smile. "They have been milking for some time now. I suppose they have grown."

"Would you mind if I brought in another salesman? Your breasts are by far the largest we've seen and our machine can't calibrate properly. To be honest with you, real cows are about half your size and half as full of milk. You must hear sloshing sounds when you walk."

Jess smiled again. "I've been told that if you put my nipple in your ear you can hear the ocean."

"I believe you."

Someone knocked on the door and a head popped in. "Dave, you needed me?"

"Yes, Jacob, come in. Jacob, this is Jess. Jess, this is Jacob."

Jacob walked over and saw the milk on the floor. It had sprayed the back of Dave's desk, the carpet, and the arms of Jess's chair. "How can I help?" he asked.

"Jess, a new client of ours, needs her Milker 3 calibrated and her current dimensions are much larger than anything we've had to work with before. I need you to use oral calibration. Can you do that?" Dave asked.

Jacob nodded and knelt next to Dave and put his mouth on Jess's other nipple. Dave went back to sucking with his mouth and fiddling the Milker 3 knobs with his hand. After a few moments, milk dribbled out of both men's mouth and they showed no sign of stopping. It was difficult to get their tongues completely around Jess's nipples. They were thick enough to pop out of control every time they got gripped. If they opened their mouth as wide as they could, set the nipple in the center of their mouth without it touching their teeth, and sucked with the strength of their cheeks, they could find a good rhythm. The two boys went at it for some time and it was clear by the bulge in their pants that they were enjoying themselves. Once in a while, they'd look at one another and give a knowing look.

Eventually, David's belly was getting truly full and as much as he wanted to continue, he couldn't. "Jess, you have been a wonderful client. I have a final favor to ask you." David said as he looked down at his pants. "Would it be too much trouble if I inspected you with a bump test?"

"A bump test?"

David picked up Jess's hand and put it on his crotch. "Yes, this bump. I'd like to give your breasts a final inspection. The Milker 3 is almost calibrated. This bump test is all that's left," he said.

"I don't know," Jess said.

"For being such a good sport, I'm sure our company would give you the Milker 3 for a heavily discounted cost. It's several thousand dollars and, if you allow us to perform a bump test, I think we could let you take it for a few pennies," David said.

Jacob followed suit. He stood up and put Jess's hand on his crotch. "The bump test is easy. We're going to pull out our bump stick, inspect your chest, and once our bump stick gives a positive reading, the test is over.".

"What's a positive reading like?" Jess asked.

Jacob and David looked at each other. "You'll know," they said.

Five minutes later, the two boys had each taking a turn pumping their bump stick into Jess's cleavage. "Hold this," David said. He handed Jess her own massive breast. He held the other one and stuck his stick between them. "These are the best breasts of all time. This test is going great," he said. "Jess, I think you should consider finding a way to have a bump test performed daily. It improves the health of the breast tissue and keeps the skin soft."

"I'm sure," Jess said. She watched as the two young salesman took turns furiously bumping themselves into her chest. Once one was about cum, he would back off, exhale and switch. At another point, each boy stuck their bump stick under Jess's armpit. They lifted a breast onto the stick and let it hang over. "Your breast is so heavy," David said. "The weight is incredible. We drank a lot of your milk but I can tell there is a lot left."

With that comment, Jacob left the room and came back a minute later with a sheepish smile. "Jess, can I ask you a favor?"

"What is - " Jess was interrupted by David's bump test giving a positive result. Cum shot across her chest.

"I think we need more bump tests. There are five guys behind me and they need to double check our work," Jacob said. Five more salesmen walked in behind him, each with their bump stick at the ready. "Come on boy, Jess is busy. Let's make this quick," David said.

Jess's phone rang. It was her husband, Ron. "Ron?" Jess said into the phone.

"How is the milking company? The salesman isn't trying to cum on your tits, is he?" Ron asked.

At that moment, David's bump test came back positive. He shot his load while his stick was underneath Jess's breast. Another salesman took David's place. The other four stood and stroked themselves.

"You're so funny, Ron. The salesman is a very respectable man. He's an expert on milking and I'm impressed," Jess said.

The salesman moaned. Jess reached out and covered his mouth. After a few moments, he blew his load too and another salesman picked up where he left off.

"Are you going to test the machine before you buy it?" Ron asked.

"Absolutely. So far, so good. This one has a lot of options for my nipples. There is an extended-use feature for when I milk overnight," Jess said. The salesman between her breasts looked down at the river of cum that accumulated. He had never seen breasts this curvy. He had to add his cum to the mix.

"Has the salesman been staring at your breasts?" Ron asked.

"No. He's been a gentleman," Jess said.

"Don't tell me that. A straight man can't ignore them. He has to stare," Ron said.

The salesman came. Ten more men came into the room, some salesmen and engineers. They came with their bump sticks in hand and formed a circle around Jess. One by one they shot off at random. Jess's shoulders, breasts, neck, and arms dripped in cum.

"I think the salesman is gay," Jess said. "He doesn't seem interested in my breasts at all."

"Have you offered them to him? I'm sure the guy is sick of looking at cows all day. You're probably his first human client," Ron said.

"This man is a professional. I wouldn't want to disrespect him with a lewd offer like that," Jess said.

Three more salesmen came in unison. Jess's breasts were covered like glazed donuts. More men came into the room and now it got crowded.

"I'm trying to be nice. A guy at a milking company ought to look at you like a Holy Grail. I wouldn't blame him if he came at you cock-blazing." Ron said. Three more men came in Jess's hair. Her blouse soaked from the collar down. She gave the men a stern look as if to say, "Please, have some sympathy for me," but there was no stopping them. There were at least twenty men in the room, rubbing their cocks.

One man picked up Jess's free hand and stuck himself into her palm. "Tug a little, please," he said.

Jess glared at him.

"What?" he asked.

Jess looked again. She was trying to get him to shut up but she couldn't say so because Ron would hear on the phone. Jess put her phone on her chest in order to block the mouthpiece. "Jerk yourself off," she said. The man remained in her hand. The phone was covered in cum when Jess put it back to her ear.

"Jess, are you there?" Ron asked.

"I'm here," Jess said. She felt like the room was 100 degrees from all of the body and the cum heat. Men were blowing loads every other moment and there was an endless number of them. Men stacked in the room from wall-to-wall. She could see out the window that men were coming from other buildings.

"She has the biggest boobs you have ever seen. Period," a man said outside to his co-worker.

"But I have a wife," the co-worker replied.

"Not for the next five minutes, you don't. When you see this girl, you'll know it's worth it. My friend sent me pictures. She's covered in cum like a chocolate fondue fountain."

Jess got back on the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, Jess. How is the machine? Have you tried it?" Ron asked.

"Sorta."

"What are you wearing?"

"I'm in that purple jacket you like. And the blue sweater," Jess said. Four men lined up and came on the blue sweater. With the layer of cum, the blue looked like foamy ocean blue. Cum dripped from the chair and onto the carpet and into several pools. Jess's body was covered from her forehead to her shoes.

"That's a cute look. Are you testing the Milker 3 now? Do you have your boobs out in the office?" Ron asked.

"Of course not. I am trying it but I'm being discrete," Jess said. Men had lined up outside the office window. Their hands were on their crotches and some had their tongues hanging out. As they filed into the room some cum on sight. The sight of a woman with huge breasts surrounded by sex and semen was enough stimulation for them.

"Does it look like you'll get any discount? I'm sure you can recommend the Milker to some of your lady friends," Ron said.

One salesman put his cock in Jess's hand. Reluctantly, she held it. With her phone in one hand and cock on the other, another salesman saw an opportunity and took the second milk pump and hooked it to Jess's pussy. One was on her breasts, the other was between her legs. Jess now started to lose her cool.

"Honey, I don't know if I can get a discount. You think because I have huge boobs I can get a discount for anything," Jess said.

"That's because you usually can. You're at a milking company after all. I'd bet that you are a dream women for the guys there," Ron said.

A man stood in front of Jess and started to titty fuck her. The cum covering her tits bubbled like soap.

"I don't know. I guess you have a point," Jess said.

Two salesmen turned to Jess and said, "We need a picture of this moment. We have to capture this." Jess shook her head and pointed to her phone, as if to say, "I'm on the phone, please shut up." Instead, the salesman interpreted the sign as, "Use my phone." They grabbed it from Jess's hands and started pressing buttons. The phone was covered in cum and the screen was unclear. One of them pressed the video call button and Ron appeared on the scream.

"Jess?" Ron asked. He saw fifty men stuffed into an office room. His wife sat on a lounge chair with her top tossed to the side, her body covered in cum, her clothes soaked, her blonde hair turned platinum-white.

"Ron!" Jess said. "I don't know what happened."

The men in the room took no notice of the call and continued sticking their cocks into Jess, wherever they could fit them. Multiple cocks battled to sit in her hand. Several poked at her chest and a few hovered around the sides hoping to hit her with an orgasm.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ron asked.

"It's an orgy, Ron. I'm covered in cum and can't leave. One thing led to another," Jess said.

"Stay there. I'll be there soon," Ron said. He drove to the milk factory like a racecar driver headed for the checkered flag. When he got there, he bust down the door, kicked his way through the businessman and stood in front of Jess with a big jacket.

"Stand up. Put this on," he said as Jess stood and put one arm through. Both husband and wife stood in cum puddles. The men pulled up their pants up. Everyone groaned. Some were in a slump, dazed at the titty-fucking milk fest that just happened. Jess was relieved. She walked out of the door with cum dripping from her chest to her waist and Ron's clean jacket sticking to her skin.

Ron open the car door, helped her in, and drove off. "How was it?" he asked.

"Out of control," Jess said.

"It looked like there were 30 guys in there," Ron said.

"Something like that. I think every male worker in the strip mall paid me a visit," Jess said. "This is the most soaked I've ever been. I can hardly open my eyes. My eyebrows feel crusted. My boobs are stick together and somebody stole my bra."

"Another bra lost," Ron said.

"Yes, and I liked that one. I didn't expect to lose it today. That salesman looked so friendly too," Jess said.

"They always do. Men always look friendly when they are preparing to put the moves on a woman. As soon as you walked in, he sent out a mass text to his friends that said, "Form a line outside my door. Give me 15 minutes and I'll arrange us a co-worker bonding activity."

"You think he was able to pick me out that quickly?"

"Absolutely. For one, you have enormous breasts. Two, you're alone and he could see that. If anyone was going to be taken advantage of, it was you. He stole candy from a baby, and that's okay, baby. Did you have fun?"

"I did. You should have heard the noises these men made. I thought I was on a farm: grunts and groans and squeals and screeches. I must have had 10 men trying to titty-fuck at once. One was pumping my nipple and another was in my cleavage and another in my armpit and another in my side and two fighting for the other nipple."

"Lots of cock, huh?"

"The room was full of cock. Everywhere I turned I saw penises. I had a cock in both hands for two hours. As soon as one pulled out and came, a new cock jumped into my palm. I felt like a monkey picking bananas."

"It's nice to have a wife willing to do these things. Let's get you home and I'll draw you a hot bath to clean you off," Ron said. Ron loved Jess and loved all of the insane sex acts that happened to her.