An Uncle's Story

Story Info
Two nieces et their long lost uncle and lives change.
8.6k words
4.64
31.3k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In most ways, Don Mueller had led a charmed life. He was hired out of college by a massive software company in the early nineties, and by 2010 he had founded and sold two small software companies of his own to giant monster corporations. That year, he decided to back a couple of friends and open a restaurant. It was far from his comfort zone, but they hired an up-and-coming chef who soon became a star. The restaurant was another money maker for Don, but the lessons he learned there led him to his greatest success. He discovered that restaurant software was hopelessly out of date.

He devised an innovative and comprehensive software system that he felt would revolutionize the industry. It didn't, at least not at first. Then the pandemic came, changing the restaurant industry forever. Don's ideas became a driver of that change. On January eleventh, his fiftieth birthday, he sold another company to another giant corporation, but this time the money was more than he ever dreamed. He was entering his sixth decade with no need to work another day in his life. He had no intentions of idly passing the days, though; he was sure he would end up doing something else meaningful. In the meantime, though, he decided he would take an extended break.

Being single didn't mean being alone. Don had never married and had no children. His life had been his work. He dated and even had a few relationships that lasted several years, but never one that felt like forever. He loved women, though, and he often enjoyed the company of a gorgeous female companion. With this idea in mind, he sold his house and rented a fully appointed villa in St. Croix, Virgin Islands, for the following year. There were private beaches, lovely ladies in town, and everything he could desire. He even bought a boat. Just before leaving, he got a phone call that would change everything.

Don didn't have any family to speak of. His parents had both died young from cancer. He and his sister had never been especially close, but he had been saddened by the news of the car accident that had taken the life of her and her husband, leaving behind two teenage daughters who had been fifteen and sixteen at the time. The girls had gone to live with their paternal grandparents, and he hadn't heard from or seen them since the funeral. He was leaving his lawyer's office when he got a call from Elise, the older of the two.

"Hi, Uncle Don, remember me?" A young woman's voice said over the phone, "It's me, Elise."

"Hi, Elise!" Don said, genuinely happy to hear from her, "How are you and your sister?"

"That's what I was calling about," she said with sadness, "Our grandfather died."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Don said sympathetically, "So are you girls still living with your grandmother then?"

"Oh, I thought you knew; she died of Covid last year."

Don immediately felt terrible for the girls. "I'm so sorry, Elise."

"Thanks. We'll be ok. We're in town. Could we maybe grab lunch or something?"

"Sure, I'd love to see you girls." Don said, "I'm leaving town the day after tomorrow, though. Does today work? Swing by my office around noon?" He told her the address.

Despite their estrangement, Don had always loved his sister, and he was sorry they had never patched up their relationship. Now, hearing about her girls and their continued tragic circumstances, he was hoping he could do something to help. He assumed that's what they were coming to see him for and looked forward to helping in any way he could.

Nora Jensen frowned at her sister as soon as she got off the phone. "He's going to think we want money, Elise, you know that, right?"

Elise nodded, "Yeah, but we don't, and I didn't know how to tell him that on the phone without sounding like we did and that I was making excuses."

"I guess," Nora replied, "It's just that we barely know him. He might think it's weird."

Elise sighed, "Why? Because we want family in our lives? I mean, we have no one except him, and we know that mom always wished they had been nicer to each other. She's gone, but we're here, and maybe he feels the same way."

"Maybe," Nora said, not entirely convinced, "It will be good to see him, though. I remember when we were little, he always brought us something when he'd visit."

"I remember," her sister replied. "I think that's why I want to see him. Maybe we do have some family left."

Nora nodded and smiled at Elise. Elise was older, but Nora often felt like the big sister. Her parents had known it and always treated them the opposite of their age difference. Even when they were younger, once her sister made up her mind, she was unlikely to let it be changed.

After their grandfather died, the girls had left their grandparents' house in Iowa, which was currently up for sale, and returned to the Chicago suburbs where they had grown up before their parents died. They had been renting an Airbnb close to some of their friends and, as Elise found out, their Uncle. They left the apartment and headed out to see meet him in the city.

Don wasn't sure why he had chosen his office for the girls to meet him. All he was doing there was packing up the last few things. It was primarily personal items as everything relating to his former business was gone. Even this office had been temporary as he had wanted a place to work as he helped the company get settled. All that was left was his desk and two chairs. A couple of boxes sat on the floor.

He had left the door open so the girls could easily find him, but he heard a knock and saw his nieces standing in the doorway, smiling. Elise walked in first. She was a stunning blonde, about five foot eight, with wavy hair flowing just over her shoulder. Elise had applied her makeup flawlessly, and her lipstick was ruby-red. She wore a pale green floral sundress that showed off some cleavage and looked like she could have been a model. Don smiled as he realized how much Elise looked like her mother. She stepped in the door and hugged him.

"It's awesome to see you, Uncle Don!" Elise said, stepping out of the hug and smiling.

Standing a few steps behind her was Nora. The two young women could not have looked more different. Nora was a few inches shorter than Elise and had wavy rouge-red hair that plunged over her shoulders and ran halfway down her back. She wore a grey tank top with lacy trim and cut-off jean shorts. Her breasts were larger than her sister's, probably a C cup to Elise's B cup, but she too was showing a healthy amount of cleavage. Her makeup, Don noticed, was less model-like and more girl-next-door. That made Nora no less gorgeous. He hugged his younger niece as hard as he had her sister.

Don stepped back from the girls and looked at them both. "You girls are beautiful! You know that, right?"

"I guess," Nora smiled.

"Of course we do, Uncle Don!" She grinned, "that's sweet of you, though."

Typical Elise, Nora thought, agreeing with a compliment. Sure, she knew she was pretty, but unlike her sister, she didn't feel the need to play to it.

"So, Uncle Don," Nora said, looking around the room, "There's not much here. Are you moving out?"

"Yep," Don said smiling, "I sold my business in January with the agreement I'd help with the transition through June; that's tomorrow." He moved towards the door, "I'll tell you all about it, but I'm starving; let's eat. There's a great pizza place down the block."

Nora smiled, "Sounds great to me! How about you, Elise?" Her sister nodded in consent and grinned.

After they got to the restaurant, Don suggested they order the house specialty pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and ricotta cheese. The girls agreed, and they sat back, awaiting their pizza. Don told them about selling his business and his plan to spend a year in the Virgin Islands.

"That sounds awesome, Uncle Don!" Elise said, "It sounds like you need the break."

"I do," Don replied, "I'm looking forward to doing nothing for a while. Tell me about you guys, though. What are your plans?"

Nora said, "Well, I graduated high school three weeks ago, but I want to wait a little bit before going to college."

Don looked at Elise, "So you graduated last year then?" He asked.

"I did. I worked as a server at a pizza place " She made a motion with her arm, " kind of like this for a while we waited for the lawyers to figure out the estate stuff."

"Oh," Don said, "estate stuff? Tell me about that."

Nora answered the question instead, "Estate and life insurance, actually," She said, "Our parents named us in their wills to split everything equally, and our parents wrote the life insurance policy that way too. It took a while, is all."

"Do you mind if I ask how much you've inherited, it's ok if you don't want to," Don said.

"A little over five million dollars altogether, after the lawyers get theirs," Nora said, with what looked to be a little embarrassment.

Don laughed. Both girls looked at him strangely. He composed himself, "Sorry, I had planned on offering you girls some money to help with college or whatever, but now I'm thinking you should pick up the check for the pizza!"

Elise and Nora both laughed. "I guess we could," Elise offered.

"I'm kidding," He said, "I've done pretty well myself. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"You can take us to St. Thomas," Elise answered, smiling, "it sounds like it would be awesome!"

Nora smiled, too, "It sounds fun, but we don't want to spoil your fun." She continued, "Do you want us to come?"

Don smiled back, "Of course, the place I rented is huge; we'll have fun!"

For the next hour, they talked about details. Don said he would take care of finding flights for Nora and Elise. The girls had a meeting with their lawyer but would be ready to go in a few days. Everyone was excited.

Elise was unbelievably excited as they got to O'Hare Airport to fly to St. Thomas. Uncle Don had left a couple of days before, and he was going to meet them at the airport when they arrived. She and Nora had decided to travel light and buy what they needed when they got there. Still, Elise had two bags to check and a carry-on. Nora did better with one each. It wasn't that hard as most of their stuff was in storage.

"How great is this, Nora?" Elise smiled as they got in line to board their flight.

"Pretty great," Nora agreed, "I'm sorry about doubting you for wanting to see Uncle Don."

Elise grinned, "I bet there are lots of hot guys there, too!"

"Oh, I'm sure," Nora agreed, "I was looking online and saw there are places to go dancing right on the beach!"

The flight was uneventful, and as promised, their Uncle was waiting at the airport when they arrived in St. Thomas. "So great to see you, girls," Don said, giving both girls a quick hug. "I can't wait for you to see the house, so let's get your bags."

Knowing women, Don was impressed that the girls only had a total of five bags between them. He chuckled to himself that he doubted they'd travel that light went they went home as he had already gotten a text from Elise about going shopping. With everything they had gone through the last few years, Don was happy to be able to give them this time. Both of them looked stunning, and he wondered how many guys they had to fight off on the plane.

It was about a thirty-minute drive to the villa Don had rented, and he pointed out some landmarks along the way. He told them he had stocked the fridge already, based on the things they had asked for, and that if they needed something else, they could go out in the morning for it.

"Here it is, girls!" Don said as they pulled into the winding driveway.

Nora could hardly believe what she was seeing. The house was white stucco with big glass windows. It sat up on a hill. "Oh my God, Uncle Don!" She exclaimed, "this is amazing."

"You haven't seen anything yet, girls," He grinned, "Come on inside."

They walked up a few stairs to the front door, which was as large as any door Nora had ever seen. It was as blue as the ocean. Her Uncle opened it and waved them inside. Nothing could have prepared her for what she saw. The entire first floor was one big room, with a kitchen to the left, a living area in the middle, and a back wall with floor-to-ceiling glass looking out onto the beach. As they all walked to look out, she noticed that just outside was a giant deck, which stepped down to an oval-shaped pool that was bigger than any she had ever seen. At the deep end was a cabana building bigger than the garage where they grew up. The hot tub was at one end of it.

"Holy shit, Uncle Don!" Elise said, squeezing Nora's hand, "This is, I mean, I don't even know what this is!"

Nora smiled at her, "I know, right!" She looked at her Uncle, "Can we go swimming?"

"Sure," Her Uncle said, "Then we can have some sandwiches on the deck afterward and watch the sunset. It's spectacular; I can't wait for you to see it."

Don loved watching how happy Elise and Nora were. Their reaction to the villa was much the same as he was although he laughed to himself, he didn't squeal as much. It was bigger than needed, but that was ok. It had four bedrooms, a fully equipped exercise room, a pool, hot tub and was right on the beach. It was a short walk to beachside restaurants and a short drive to town. It was perfect. He was so glad to share it with his nieces.

He showed the girls their rooms, which they were delighted with, and went to his room to change into swim trunks. He stopped in the kitchen for a beer and walked out on the deck to wait for the girls. He tried not to let his mouth hang open when they walked outside.

Both girls were wearing bikinis, and neither left much to the imagination. Elise was wearing a light blue suit with flowers on it. Her breasts looked like B cups and were perfectly firm. Her abdomen was long and flat, and she looked like a model with long blonde hair. Nora's suit was purple which played beautifully against her wavy red hair. As Don had noticed before, Nora's breasts were bigger than her sister's, probably C cup, and her bikini top was more substantial to accommodate them. They were gorgeous young women, and, unfortunately for him, he had found himself with a bit of an erection. He knew it would mortify both him and them if they noticed.

"You girls look beautiful!" Don said as they walked towards him.

"Thanks," they said, nearly in unison.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Uncle Don." Elise said, "You keep in shape!"

"I try to," he replied, "for an old man, anyway."

"Stop, Uncle Don!" Elise said, "you're hot!"

"Yeah, he is," Nora agreed.

The girls got in the pool while Don continued to sip on his beer. They urged him to get in the water, so he reluctantly joined them. They splashed him playfully as he stepped into the pool.

"Oh, it's like that, huh?" He grinned and splashed them back. He noticed Nora's nipples were hard and poking through her bikini top. He noticed that Elise's nipples were clearly visible too. He could also see the outline of Nora's pussy. He felt himself getting hard again, so he excused himself from the pool before it got awkward.

"Oh, poo!" Elise said, "you're no fun!"

After a few minutes, the girls came back up to the deck. Their wet suits were still showing more than he wanted to see, but he was sitting down and confident they wouldn't see he was aroused. After he felt comfortable enough to get up without them noticing he was hard, he said, "Let's eat!"

The girls followed him into the kitchen and helped him get their sandwiches and salads. The sun was starting to set as they sat down at the table.

"You're right, Uncle Don," Nora said, "The sunset is beautiful!"

Don smiled at his nieces, "I'm glad you girls are here to see it."

Don was glad his nieces were so happy. After everything they had been through, they deserved it. They all ate and talked through the sunset and into the dark of night. The lights around and in the pool went on automatically. Don took it as a cue to go to bed and gave his nieces a peck on the forehead.

After their Uncle had gone to bed, Nora and Elise returned to the pool and waded around the shallow end. "How nice is this place?" Elise asked her sister.

"Incredible," Nora answered the rhetorical question, "And I like Uncle Don, but there is one thing, did you notice he had a boner?"

Elise laughed. Sometimes, she thought, her sister was so naïve, "Of course he did," She grinned at Nora, "We're hot; I mean, I would be disappointed if he didn't." She chuckled.

"I know, but he's our uncle, isn't that weird?" Nora asked.

"Nora, he's a man. His brain knows we're his nieces, but the rest of him doesn't. Besides," she looked at her sister with a mischievous grin, "Your nipples were showing, and so were mine. He probably could see the outline of our pussies, too."

"Oh my God," Nora said.

"Deal with it, sis," Elise said. "We're going to be here a while, plus he's hot too, and don't tell me you didn't notice how big his cock was."

Nora grinned, "I know, right? Not that I'd know anything about that!" She giggled.

"Of course not!" Elise grinned and laughed, "Two proper ladies like us?"

They both laughed and started splashing each other. Elise knew that Nora wasn't as prudish as she acted sometimes, but she didn't call her on it much. She wouldn't let her get away with saying she didn't notice their Uncle was hot and that he got aroused watching them.

"Want to race to the end of the pool like we did when we were little?" Elise asked Nora.

Nora smiled and took off, her sister right behind her. This was fun, Elise thought.

The following day Elise and Nora had gone for a run, while Don had opted to work out in the gym instead. He had run the previous two days before the girls arrived and was in the mood to lift weights anyway. Don had felt a little guilty that it turned him on seeing the girls in their bikinis and even guiltier, having jerked off thinking about them. He tried not to think about it and focused on his workout. When Don finished, he went to the kitchen and made himself a smoothie. He was sitting at the kitchen table when Nora and Elise arrived, sweaty from their run.

"Hey, Uncle Don!" Elise said, wiping her face with the towel she carried around her shoulders, "It's beautiful outside and so nice running on the beach!"

"I agree. Maybe I'll join you tomorrow. I lifted weights instead." Don said.

"Hmm, Elise said, smiling, "You run, lift weights, have a hot body, not to mention cute. Why don't you have some hottie MILF here with you?"

Don couldn't help but laugh, "A hottie MILF?" Don started to continue, but Elise cut him off.

"You know, a mom I'd like to fuck, or you'd like to fuck anyway." She grinned.

"I know what a MILF is, Elise, but thanks for the compliment," Don said, noticing that Elise found the whole thing hilarious.

"I'm here to help; lots of hot women on the beach this morning, just saying."

"And you two were among them. So you wanted to go shopping today, right" Don said, quickly changing the subject.

"Yep," Nora said, "You said we could take the Jeep, right?"

"We can meet after you've finished shopping and walk down the beach to Mabel's for dinner. It's supposed to be great!"

The girls both agreed and went off to clean up. Don straightened the kitchen a bit and headed up for a shower. He walked upstairs past Nora's room, the door was open, and the girl was utterly naked, arranging clothes on the bed. He watched for a few seconds longer than he thought he should have and proceeded to his room, hoping she hadn't seen him.

Nora and Elise had fun shopping. They didn't bring much with them, so they needed new clothes. Also, they agreed that living on a beach; they couldn't wear the same bikinis every day. "I can't believe I bought that green striped one!" Nora said, "It's barely there!" She giggled as they drove the short way home.