An Uncle's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the point, Sis," Elise said, "Boys won't have to undress you with their eyes! I bought at least three like that!"

Nora frowned, "I know, but you're prettier than I am." It wasn't that she didn't think she was pretty, too, but in comparison to Elise, it was hard to stand out. It was why she bought the green bikini, she thought to herself.

"Bullshit!" Elise said, "I am not, and that green bikini is going to get you fucked by a crazy hot boy on the beach!"

"Elise!" Nora exclaimed.

"You know it's true," Elise said as she pulled the Jeep into the winding drive.

Nora wanted to act shocked, but her sister was right. She wanted to fuck, and if she was honest, it was why she bought the bikini and some other things. "Ok, so I'm horny, sue me." She grinned at her sister.

They were both laughing as they walked into the house. Their Uncle's note was on the refrigerator, "Meet me at Mabel's when you're ready, Don."

The girls went to their rooms to put away their new clothes and to change for dinner. They met back in the living room. Elise had put on a bikini top and short white shorts, and Nora was wearing a light purple sundress.

"You should have shown off the goods, Nora!" Elise teased her.

Nora laughed, "I look cute, plus look at my butt," She turned to show her sister, "I have the thong bikini underneath!"

Elise laughed, "Your ass looks great! Good call on the bikini, less to take off later."

Nora looked down, only slightly embarrassed, "That was the idea," she grinned.

Half an hour later, Nora, Elise, Don, and a woman he had introduced to them as Kristi were sitting at a table at Mabel's Beachside Café. Nora thought she was gorgeous. She was wearing a black bikini top with a denim skirt, and her Uncle couldn't take his eyes off her. Elise bent over and whispered in Nora's ear.

"MILF." Elise grinned.

Nora tried not to laugh, but a chuckle escaped anyway. "Sorry, inside joke." She explained.

Uncle Don didn't even notice. They ordered food, Nora had Caribbean salad with shrimp, and Don and Kristi were drinking cocktails and laughing like crazy. Nora thought it was kind of cute, but after an hour or so, she was getting bored. They didn't even see when Nora and Elise went outside to watch a band playing on the beach.

"Hey there, I'm Justin." A boy standing next to Nora said. He was cute, tall with dark hair.

"Nora," She said, shaking his hand.

"Are you staying around here, Nora?" Justin asked.

She looked around for Elise but didn't see her. "My sister and I are staying with our Uncle up the beach a little way. I'm not sure where she went."

"The blonde girl that was with you? I think she left with a guy from the first band that played."

Nora was annoyed. They had been outside for fifteen minutes, and she had already taken off with a guy. Nora hadn't even seen the guy and was a little jealous. For about ten seconds, she thought about throwing herself at Justin, he was cute and everything, but she wasn't feeling it, so she watched the band, and eventually, he lost interest.

It was only about 10:30, but her Uncle was off with Kristi, her sister was off with some boy, and Nora was bored. She walked back to the house by herself. She walked in the door and called for Uncle Don and Elise, but neither answered. A quick look around showed that neither was home. Nora went to the kitchen, poured herself a glass of wine, and went out to sit on the deck. Uncle Don had said they could drink a little wine, despite being underaged, and she probably wouldn't have cared if he hadn't said that. Still wallowing, Nora finished the glass and wondered if it had been a mistake not staying with Justin, and then she decided that we would get in the pool. She wasn't going upstairs for a swimsuit, so she stripped off her sundress, stepped out of her bra and panties, and got naked. She looked inside to make sure, but she didn't expect to see her Uncle or sister until morning. She floated around for a while, looking at the stars and enjoying the little buzz from the wine. Suddenly a voice knocked her out of her quiet time.

"Nora," Her Uncle said, standing by the poolside, "what are you doing in there all by yourself?"

"Uncle, Don," She said, "You scared me. I didn't expect anyone to come home tonight."

"Where's Elise?" He asked.

"Off with a boy, I didn't even know she had gone." She stood up in the pool and looked at him. "I thought you had gone somewhere with Kristi."

"She had too much to drink," He explained, "I made sure she got home, but that was it. She passed out before I left." He got quiet for a second, "You realize you're completely naked, right, Nora?"

Nora had forgotten she was naked and tried to cover up her breasts before realizing how silly it was and dropping her arms back to her side. "So?" She said, "You saw me naked this morning before we went shopping," She looked him in the eyes, "I saw you."

Don had been afraid of that. "I'm sorry, Nora, I didn't mean to and walked away after a few seconds."

"It's ok," She said, smiling, "Do you think I have a nice body?"

"You're beautiful, Nora." He said. Seeing her breasts entirely bare for the first time revealed how firm and round they were.

"Do you want to get in the pool with me, Uncle Don?" Nora asked, with both a child's sweetness and a seductress's lure.

Don knew he shouldn't, but after being around his gorgeous nieces for the previous two days and having another beautiful woman pass out on his watch, Don's self-control was non-existent. He pulled off his shirt, stepped out of his shorts, and stood by the pool, Nora waving him in with one crooked finger.

"You have a nice body, Uncle Don, and your cock is hard." She said.

Don followed her into the pool and stood face to face with his eighteen-year-old, naked niece. He leaned in and kissed her passionately, and she returned the kiss. He withdrew from her lips and bent over far enough to suck on her left breast and then her right. She cooed her approval and reached down, wrapping her hand around his cock.

"Sit on the side, Uncle Don," Nora commanded.

Don knew what she intended. He knew he shouldn't do it, but he did it anyway. When her fingers touched his rock-hard prick, it felt like an electrical charge. When she wrapped her lips around and swirled her tongue around the head, it felt like sexual heaven.

Even though she was standing in the water, Nora felt her pussy gush when her Uncle sucked her nipples. As soon as she felt how hard he was, she wanted to suck him. When she wrapped her mouth around it and smelled his musky scent, she remembered why she liked sucking cock so much. Of course, there was a sense of control, but it was also fun. Like so many girls, she knew she started doing it to avoid sex, but unlike most of her friends, she had loved it after only a few times. She began moving up and down on the shaft while rolling her tongue around it. Her Uncle had his hand gently around her head, but unlike some boys, he wasn't forcing himself; he was leaving it all up to her.

"I'm going to cum, sweetie," He said.

She braced herself and started swallowing as soon as the first jets hit the back of her throat. When her Uncle finished, she pulled her mouth off and smiled at him. He held out his hand to help her out of the pool. He surprised her by bending down and picking her up, cradling her in his arms and carrying her up the deck and onto a wide chaise lounge where he put her down. He spread her legs and put his mouth on her pussy. It was unlike any other time.

Don spread Nora's legs and took a good look at her pussy. She had shaved around her vulva but had a bushy but well-trimmed tuff of red hair right above it. His niece had thin labia with a puffy oval area under her clitoral hood, which was small but pronounced. Under that, she was long and narrow. He was already picturing what his cock would look like penetrating her beautiful slit, but first, he was going to taste it. She tasted salty with a slight bitterness. Don loved the taste of pussy. He realized how sensitive her pussy was from the start. He positioned his mouth on her entire vulva and sucked, eliciting a gasp from Nora. From there, Don began to roll his tongue around the puffy area of her labia, then sucked in the entire area again. He ran his tongue in concentric circles around the perimeter of her slit and darted his tongue into her vaginal opening sporadically. His niece began breathing heavily and moaned at his ministrations. Sensing that she was ready to cum, Don moved his tongue to her now engorged clit and licked it gently.

Nora hadn't many guys go down on her, but none of them were even close to her Uncle. Every move his mouth made seemed to give her a different feeling. Suddenly she felt his tongue touch her clit, her body tingled, and everything exploded. It felt like she was slowly reentering her body from somewhere else, and she felt her Uncle's mouth still working on her pussy. Nora could feel him start working a finger inside her while he was still licking. It tickled at first, and then another orgasm overtook her. When she emerged, her Uncle moved on top of her and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips and tongue. There was pressure at the entrance to her pussy, and she realized he was pushing into her.

When Nora had been sucking his cock, Don knew he would fuck her, but feeling her orgasm on his tongue cemented the idea. He kissed her and lost himself in her scent as his cock sank into the heat of her eighteen-year-old cunt. She was tight but warm and wet, surrounding his cock like a velvet vice. He pushed her legs back and slowly sank further into her. Don pushed her legs back, leveraged himself with one foot on the ground, and started to move in and out of Nora's tight pussy. Soon he was fucking the girl in a steady rhythm.

"Fuck me, Uncle Don," She moaned, "It's so big, I've never felt so filled! Fuck me harder!"

Don obliged the girl by picking up the pace. Her pussy had gotten even wetter and accommodated the long, hard strokes. He felt her pussy contract as she drew in a deep breath. He knew she was cumming on his pummeling prick. He slowed to let her catch her breath and resumed pistoning in and out of her sloppy cunt. He had no sense of time as he felt her cumming again, had it been ten minutes or longer? Don had no idea, but when he resumed again, he was sure he would unload inside his niece the next time she came.

Nora rarely came when she was fucked, but she had already had two earth-shattering orgasms, and she was sure there would be a third. Her Uncle was fucking her hard, like an animal, but still was kissing her when he reached her lips. She heard his breathing change as he grunted, slowly getting louder. She was cumming again, and, she thought, her Uncle was about to be the first man to cum inside her. He grunted again and collapsed on top of her. Their sweaty bodies entangled as his big cock was deep in her pussy.

"Holy shit, Uncle Don!" She said. They were both quiet for a long time.

Don hadn't been thinking, and it was unlike him. He hadn't worn a condom, nor had he asked if Nora was on birth control, and yet he had pumped her possibly fertile young womb full of his seed. They were both still out of breath as Don led her to the cabana just off the pool area. They stepped out of the shower, and he grabbed a towel, starting to dry her off and then himself. Silently they got into the shower and lathered body wash all over each other, kissing as they stood under the warm water. They climbed back up to the deck and sat on the outside couch, still completely naked.

"Are you on birth control, honey?" Don asked as he tenderly stroked her wet hair.

"No," Nora answered, "No one has ever cum inside me before."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be Uncle Don; it was amazing. I could have said no. if I'm pregnant, I'll be ok."

Don looked at her, "We'll be ok," He said and kissed her forehead.

Elise was disappointed. Cody was cute but didn't know how to please a woman worth a damn. She had wanted a good fuck to release some tension, but she got only frustration and a handsy boy who didn't know shit. It made her even more pissed when she was getting dressed and realized that he had stolen and hidden her panties before he had passed out. So she was in a bikini top and a skirt with no panties walking on the beach towards the villa.

Elise tried to be as quiet as possible as she entered the house. It was after one, and she assumed Nora and Uncle Don were asleep. Elise looked into the living room and saw the outside lights were on, and a shocking sight was before her. Nora was lying on a lounge chair, and her Uncle was fucking the shit out of her. Standing slightly off to the side, where she was sure they wouldn't see her, Elise reached under her skirt and started fingering her bare pussy. Maybe the jerk had done her a favor when he stole her panties, was her thought. She brought herself to orgasm, closing her eyes as it took her. When she opened them again, Nora and her Uncle were gone. A few minutes later, she saw them sit down, talking, but still completely naked. Elise decided to let them know what she had seen. She opened the door and walked onto the deck.

"Hi there," She said, grinning, "I see you've been having fun."

Her Uncle looked shocked, and Nora looked embarrassed, but neither said anything.

"Relax," Elise smiled, "I mean, ok, it's weird but really hot! I made myself cum watching you guys."

"Oh my God!" Nora said, covering her face.

Elise always knew her sister wasn't the prude she pretended to be but to have done what she did and have someone watch had to be embarrassing. She put a hand on Nora's shoulder, "Look at it this way, Nora, I got fucked by some idiot who was bad, you did with someone who loves you, and it looked like you loved it."

Nora smiled, "I did, I can't lie. Uncle Don was my best fuck ever."

"You're lucky; I may have had my worst fuck tonight!" Elise laughed. She told them about her misadventures with Cody and then lifted her skirt, "That asshole stole my panties!"

Nora laughed, "What an ass!" She looked at her Uncle, "Look, Elise, your pussy has Uncle Don hard again!" She put her hand on his cock and gave it a couple of strokes.

Don immediately felt his cock hardening at the sight of Elise's pussy and Nora's touch. "Haven't we gotten in enough trouble tonight already, Nora?" He asked.

"Who says?" she grinned, "Besides, Elise hasn't even gotten a good look at your nice big cock!"

Elise smiled, "It's true; I haven't," she said, sitting on the couch next to Don, on the other side from Nora, "It's nice and hard, big too," She said, putting her hand around it.

The touch of yet another teenager touching his cock had Don horny again. He tried to convince himself that he shouldn't do what he had done with Nora with Elise but couldn't come up with a good reason. "Why don't we go to my room to be more comfortable?" He smiled.

"Sounds good to me, Uncle Don," Nora said, "Is it ok that we share him, Nora?"

"Sure, it'll be fun!" Nora replied as the three of them went into the house.

Half an hour later, Nora and Elise lay back on Don's king bed. Nora fingered herself while watching as he prepared to lick her sister's pussy.

"You won't believe how good he is at that, Elise!" Nora said, smiling at her sister.

"Good," She said, "most guys are terrible at it; girls are good at it."

"You've had a girl do it to you?" Nora asked, "I never have."

"Three different girls, maybe ten times total. Not a lot, but they're better than boys...oh," She said as Don's mouth made contact with her pussy.

The girls had completely different pussies, Don noticed. While Nora had left a tuft of hair above her vulva and only shaved around it, Elise had shaved the entire pubic area. Also, while both girls had long thin pussies, in contrast to Nora, Elise had thick, puffy labia, and her clitoral hood was much larger than Nora's. As he had done to Nora, he started by clamping his mouth down over the entirety of her vulva and sucked in. Elise had been explaining to Nora that girls were better than guys at eating pussy, but his mouth literally stopped her from continuing. Don was rather proud of himself for that. Because her labia were more prominent than Nora's, he ran his tongue along their contours to start and sucked each in turn with his lips. Then, he continued with his usual routine, circling his tongue along the outside and, every few rotations, darting his tongue into her vaginal opening.

"Holy shit, Uncle Don!" Elise almost moaned, "That feels amazing!"

Don smiled as he knew she'd go crazy when he finally reached her clit. As he had with her sister, he would know when it was time by her reactions and noises.

"I told you, Elise!" Nora said, frantically fingering her wet slit.

Don had Elise moaning as he pushed a finger inside her to match his tongue. He crooked his finger inside and up against her vaginal wall as he began to gently suck in her clit. She drew in a deep breath, and her entire body went rigid.

"Fuck!" Elise yelled as her orgasm took her.

Don was lapping up her juices with his tongue; she got wetter than her sister had, and he loved every drop. He repeated the same routine for another few minutes, but this time, instead of continuing to eat her pussy he decided to fuck her right when she came. Her body was stiff from orgasm as his cock pushed into her wet, hot box like a knife through butter. He was balls deep in one long stroke.

Elise had never had a man enter her while she was cumming before. She felt like she couldn't breathe already, then the force of he Uncle's big prick knocked the rest of her breath out of her. Then he started to fuck, subtly using his hips to change the angle of penetration every thrust.

"Oh shit! Fuck me, Uncle Don!" Elise moaned. Her Uncle complied, picking up the pace as he skewered her with his thick cock. It seemed to go on forever.

"I told you he was good, right?" Nora asked.

Elise had started to cum again and didn't respond to her sister. As her climax wound down, she could feel her Uncle continuing to pound her pussy. She had never had sex like this.

Don pulled out of Elise and gave her his hand to get her on all fours. As soon as she was stable, he plunged back into her wet cunt. He held her hips and pounded her hard. He saw Nora furiously working her own pussy while she watched. After a few minutes of hard fucking he felt her cumming again. Don buried himself deep in her pussy and flooded her with his seed. He pulled out, and they both collapsed.

Elise was exhausted from the best fuck she'd ever had, from her Uncle, no less. "Nora, you were right. Oh my God!"

Nora smiled, "Told you!"

"You were amazing yourself, Elise," Uncle Don said.

Nora had cum once, fingering herself while watching, but she wanted to fuck again. She wasn't sure if her Uncle had it in him to do it again, but she was going to find out. She crawled over her sister, got between Uncle Don's legs, and took his cock in her mouth. Nora felt his thick prick hardening in her mouth. Nora could taste Elise on him. She felt dirty, and she liked it.

"Go, little sister!" Elise cheered as Nora sucked their Uncle.

Nora had sucked enough that her Uncle was fully hard again, so she climbed up and impaled herself on his cock. She loved how stuffed she felt as she started moving.

Don wasn't sure how much he had left, but he knew he'd probably last a while after cumming three times. He wasn't thirty anymore, His actions had revved these young women up, and he wasn't going to disappoint. Don played with Nora's beautiful breasts while she rode him. He didn't know how long he lasted as she bounced on his prick, but he noticed Elise had fallen asleep. Eventually, he came inside Nora, and they both collapsed.