An Uncle's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise woke up the following day in bed with Nora and her Uncle, who were both still asleep. Quietly, she got up, went downstairs to the kitchen, and started a pot of coffee. Elise walked outside, grabbed a towel from the shower area, and set it on the railing by the deck. Still naked, she stepped into the pool at the shallow end and loved the feeling of the warm water on her skin.

Elise enjoyed the quiet of the pool and savored it, knowing that her Uncle and sister would likely be up soon. She floated on her back and admired her body in how her breasts stood up straight and her flat stomach gave way to her pubic area. Her hips barely jutted out from her body at this angle, and her legs were nearly invisible beneath the water. Elise wondered if she had become pregnant from sex with her Uncle the night before. She had been on the pill through high school but had never let a boy cum inside of her. With all of the changes in the previous two years, remembering to refill her birth control was not a priority. She had briefly looked at her tracking app on her phone, and yesterday was day thirteen of her cycle. Elise realized that she could easily be pregnant and surprised herself that she wouldn't be sad if she were. Then she thought about Nora and remembered that they usually had similar cycles. Elise had seen Uncle Don cum inside Nora twice. She imagined both of them with babies and wasn't sad at the thought.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Elise heard Nora say. Her sister was standing by the side of the pool, smiling and, like her, naked. "Uncle Don is pouring us coffee; thanks for making it."

Elise got out of the pool. Grabbing her towel from the railing, she glanced towards the cabana area at the end of the pool. In the cubby hole next to the shower were two robes. She grabbed one, put it on, and offered the other to her sister. They sat down as their Uncle came outside with the carafe of coffee and three mugs.

Don had woken up alone in the bed. He looked around and saw Nora, her beautiful body glowing in the morning sun, standing at the window. She had told him that she saw Elise in the pool and suggested they go downstairs and join her. He stepped into a pair of shorts, and they walked downstairs together, but Nora went outside to see her sister while Don followed the scent of freshly brewed coffee, which he grabbed, along with mugs, and joined the girls on the deck.

"Good morning Elise," Don smiled at his old niece as they all sat down, "How are you this morning?"

"I'm good," Elise smiled widely, "really good!"

"Where did you get those robes?" Don asked, "they suit you."

Nora laughed, "Elise saw them over there," she pointed to the cabana.

"Nice," Don said as he poured the coffee, "should we talk about last night?" He offered tentatively.

"I had fun," Nora said, "I don't really care that it was weird, or maybe it was fun partly because it was weird," She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. Plus, you're hot, Uncle Don, and I didn't know some guys were so good at it!"

"Thanks, sweetie," Don leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, "I'm sure I'm not the only one, and it was easy trying to please you girls."

"So, Uncle Don?" Elise asked, " Have you thought about; I'm not sure how to say this; what might have happened last night?" She looked at Nora and then back at him.

Don had anticipated the question. He knew Nora hadn't been on birth control, and now he was sure that neither was Elise. "That we had unprotected sex and that Nora, and maybe you too, aren't on birth control?" Elise nodded. "Yes."

"I'm surprised at myself, but I think I'm ok with it," Elise said, "and, by the way, I think it's possible."

"What about you, Nora?" Don asked.

"It should freak me out, but it doesn't." Nora looked at her sister, "I did the math, and I think it's possible for me too, Elise. They say you're super horny when you're ovulating, and I was super horny all day yesterday."

"Me too," Elise admitted, "What if we are, Uncle Don?"

Don wasn't sure how to say what he was thinking. Except for one brief time in a relationship, he had never thought of having children. Don had certainly never thought of children with his nieces but also had to admit that the thought of pumping his seed into these two beautiful and fertile young women turned him on. It was all he could think about the second time he fucked Nora after she had told him she wasn't on birth control. From a practical standpoint, Don understood that they could afford to take care of the kids. He explained to them the best that he could. Both girls nodded.

I'm pretty sure I wanted you to make me pregnant when I got on top of you last night," Nora said, "It's so weird."

Elise grinned, "Well, then I must be weird too because I think I want to make sure he got the job done!"

Nora smiled lustily, "Who gets to go first?"

Don grinned, extending a hand to each of them to stand up, "Take off your robes." He told them, "Now bend over the table."

"Ooh," Nora giggled and did as her Uncle said. Elise joined her, and the two sisters held hands.

Don stood behind them and began fingering their little pussies with each hand. "I've only seen this in porn, but if you're game, I want to try."

"Will you spank us as they do in porn too, Uncle Don?" Elise asked excitedly.

"If you want me to, sure," Don said. Both girls said they did.

After making sure they were good and wet, Don stepped out of his shorts, gave his cock a couple of strokes with his pussy juice-soaked hand, and plunged into Elise.

"Fuck me, Uncle Don!" Elise cried, "it's so fucking deep!"

Don began to fuck Elise with wild abandon and, as she had asked, spanked her ass periodically as he fucked her. He had no idea how long he had been fucking, alternating between his nieces' tight pussies, but Don knew he was about to cum. Pulling out of Nora, Don plunged deep into Elise, unleashing his virile babymakers.

After a while, they all rested at the table and went up to shower. Nora joined Don in his shower, and he fucked her again, blasting her womb with potent sperm. It wouldn't be the last time that day for either girl.

The days continued like that for a few weeks until, as they all knew by then, both girls became pregnant. There had been the usual signs with Elise and Nora experiencing morning sickness and unusual food cravings. Pregnancy tests confirmed what they were already aware of, and the visible signs came with their flat little tummies swelling into pregnant bellies. Don also learned something new; pregnant women are horny quite often. Don obliged, fucking them whenever they asked.

Early the following year, Nora gave birth to twin girls with their mother's red hair. Two weeks later, Elise had a child of her own, a boy. When their lease expired, Don bought a roomier Villa about a mile up the beach with more space for the kids. They'd need it, too, as it wasn't long before he knocked up Elise and Nora again. It was an unconventional life, but a good one with lots of love between them.