An Uncommon Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That just shows how little you know, my little one. And who said anything about rape?" He asked.

"Um, that's obviously what you brought me here to do right? I mean, that's why I'm naked and cuffed. And you dressed me up like a dog and you are calling me a puppy because you are some kind of zoophiliac right?" I pressed.

He smiled. "I am happy to explain the pet part, but I do not think you will come to fully understand it just through me talking. It's not a beastiality thing. It's a power thing. And no, I am not going to rape you. I will fuck you, I will use all of your holes, I will use your body to please me, but not until you are ready. I won't ever rape you. My cock will not enter you until you ask." His voice dropped low, "And you will ask. Beg even. I am sure of it, puppy."

"Bull-" I started to protest but stopped myself. I just stared at the ground, trying to process the answers. I was scared, his answers did not placate me. And I felt guilty. I felt warm. I felt guilty because I felt warm in the place where I should not feel warm in response to my kidnapper threatening to fuck me. I'm sure my cheeks were bright red.

"This is not the only time I will allow you to ask questions, but it might be the last time for today. Do you have any more?" Daniel asked.

I decided to go for a simpler topic.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Ten hours? You woke up for a brief period about halfway through the drive. I let you out to go to the bathroom in the woods and drink some water, but I doubted that you would remember that. I drugged you again for the rest of the journey."

"What time is it?" I hated feeling like I lost time.

He looked at his watch. "3:00pm-ish." I nodded. I didn't really know how to respond.

"Can I have another drink?" There were a few sips of my drink left.

"Of course. If you ask nicely." He smiley boyishly. It made him look younger.

I almost did not reply. I did not want to give him any satisfaction. But I gave in.

"Please, Master, can I have another drink." Sure, my tone wasn't the most cheery and respectful it could have been. But I think he was just happy to hear me call him Master, even if it carried a little venom.

"Of course, little one." He held the bottle up and let me finish it in a few gulps. He patted my head and I resisted the urge to bite his fingers off.

We sat in silence for a little while. He read a book that was sitting on the coffee table as he finished his drink. I sat at his feet and brooded, trying to think of ways to get out of this mess. It wouldn't be today, or maybe even this week. But some time, some day, he would have to slip up. He would forget to lock a door or leave me alone for too long or he would hurt himself and need an ambulance and I would call 911 and they could rescue me... If he even has phone service out here.

My mind drifted to fantasies of kicking him down the steps and making him break his neck or leg or anything really. I'd leave him, I'd run away so quickly. I'd leave him as he begged for me to get help because he knew he would die out here otherwise. I would-

Daniel stood up and wrapped the leash in his hand. "Alright, little one. Let's get started."

I crawled behind him meekly as he walked towards the torturous looking side of the room. "Started with what?" Was he going to rape me now? Even though he said he wouldn't? Was he going to hurt me? Mutilate me? My pulse quickened.

He smiled. His face held a mix of pride, excitement, and ease.

"Training."

The word, his tone, and his confidence, sent a shiver through my body. But honestly, I could not tell if it was a shiver of dread or anticipation.

Okay hope this is better than my original series. If you feel that I let certain details out, feel free to let me know. But I like to leave some general descriptions up to the reader. I want you to be able to put yourself in Cleo's place!