All Comments on 'An Uncommon Bond'

by Little_Otter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much better than most

Where she has an opportunity to resist.

It won’t be easy and she’ll have to contain a part of herself by surrendering the rest; but it can be done.

And it has. The stories of women who were kidnapped as teens but even decades later managed to finally escape are frequent enough that she has hope.

Just don’t make the kidnapper omniscient. I hate the stories where the villain knows everything g before the victim does. It’s too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

a really sick story who writes this carp kidnapping forced into a cage get alife

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love

More please master

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago
No Thank You!

Never want to be in her place!

As for the writing, you’re still telling too much. No woman sits in her bathtub thinking about her own brown hair. She knows the color. We don’t need to know that then. Itemizing the clothes he’s packing, “oh good, he got the black shoes that go with that gown,” is not what I’d be thinking. Later she’s looking around the cabin thinking how much she likes the decorating, really? Ugh! Try to have her stay in the moment. You do better with the creep who took her. Guess it’s easier to imagine what the sociopathic narcissist would be thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excited for more

I really loved your other series, I actually came back to read it again after thinking about it for a long time. What I had really loved about the other one was how sweet he was with her while still being firm. I feel like in many kidnapping stories the master is usually too brutal for me to be interested in it. When I saw that you were reworking this I was a little worried that it would be a retelling of the exact same story with things like grammar fixes. I’m glad to see that it’s not the same thing and I’m very excited to see where you take this. Already I can see a huge improvement in your writing! Pay no mind to the people who are saying this is sick, they obviously chose to read it and can choose to ignore it if they don’t like it.

bandogirl09bandogirl09about 4 years ago
Love!!!

Honestly love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The only reason

For EVER reading a story like this is for the victim to escape and for the kidnapper to get punished or killed. This guy is seriously deranged.

I enjoy reluctance stories unfortunately it’s not a solo category, so inevitably have to wade through a lot of fucked up shit to find something that I want to read. There were a lot of unusual details as someone else has already commented, it’s a good detail that her internal monologue would be in overdrive.

How to react to a kidnapper is a difficult choice whether to cooperate and wait for them to make a mistake or whether to rebel from the outset. I dare say it’s only a choice that can be made when presented with that reality. Are we supposed to believe that she’s going to fall in love with him and embrace being his pet?

I can understand the “rape fantasy” aka a consensual non consent scene with someone you love/ trust but this fantasy is not something I can wrap my head around. It’s NOT a prearranged non con scene, it’s weeks months or years. If I were in her situation i can honestly say it would be a 50/50 call between cooperation for a brief amount of time or finding a way to kill myself. Consent and freedom are too important to be ignored. I find it hard to believe that he’s not going to rape her, by kidnapping her he’s already proven he doesn’t give a shit about consent.

Your kink is definitely not my kink. Best of luck with your writing but I’m out.

Tess (UK)

RomanbaRomanbaabout 4 years ago
Love this story

Please dont's listen to haters. They just not into this fetish, but I am.

It is really hard to find story about petplay without harsh shit, that totally destroyes interest for me. Most of them are real sick and they showing total unawareness about what petplay is.

Your story it what I am looking for and I even registered here to write my first comment on this site in 5 years of reading.

You captured this emotion of a petplay, it's core even. I like how master is saying about consent even though he kidnapped Cleo. He understands petplay, but could not find better way to show his intentions. Of course in real life it is inappropriate, but in fiction it's what is needed for a good story.

As an empatic person I like your description of Cleo's thoughts. Even those about decorating house of her captor showing her character. It shows how good she fits the role of a woman and that master shose right.

I could write a lot more but it's already too mush of a text for a comment. Hope my bad English is readable for you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loving this story so far! I like the pace, the storyline and the characters and emotions portrayed.

Also: Of course this is not supposed to represent real life, it's a famtasy/kink, some people really need to understand that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

If you don't like it, then don't read it. I don't go onto sections of this site and read stories for things I don't enjoy, so why do that here? I loved this story and I'm excited to read the rest. Keep it up!

AlienLadyAlienLadyover 2 years ago

Awesome stuff! Don't listen to the haters. They really need to get a life rather than complaining about non consent stories being in a non consent category. We get it you prefer reluctance. Well some of us love nonconsent stories like this so don't make people feel bad for what they're into

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and would really like 👍 more chapters. But this was certainly a good start.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You might have moved on to other things by now. I see it was quite awhile ago since you have posted. I just wanted to share that in this story, you capture the power dynamic - his dominance along with her frustration at being incrementally pressed further into submission - really well. NonCon can be difficult to get right and I think you nailed it this time. I hope you consider more writing. .... Also, I see another one of my favorite writers AlienLady commented complimenting your efforts. Kudos for lifting up another NonCon author. It's not the easiest genre to get plot, pace and erotica together. Thanks for the fun story and hope to see more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittle_Otter@Little_Otter
Okay I just submitted An Uncommon Bind ch. 06 today, nov 15. It just needs to be approved. If anyone has any ideas or requests for the story or a scene, contact me though the button on my page!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES