An Uncommon Bond Ch. 04

Story Info
Puppy Cleo gets plugged and face fucked.
7.7k words
4.57
31.7k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next month and a half of my captivity was relatively mundane and normal. Or you know, as normal as being kidnapped and forced to be a pet can be. Master and I settled into a pretty standard routine. Every morning I ate breakfast around 9:00. Sometimes he got up earlier though. Then we would work out for at least 30 minutes. After that, the next few hours were basically free. Master set up restrictions on my tablet so that I couldn't use email or message anyone. And he blocked a lot of websites and apps. I could watch Netflix, YouTube, etc., and play games or read but I had yet to find anything that would let me contact the outside world. But at least I had something to do now.

Bear and I also became fast friends. I brushed him almost every day. He had long fur that got tangled very easily, but I made sure he was shiny and clean. I liked having something to be responsible for. And Bear loved the attention.

Master worked a little bit every day. He sat in his office and typed away. Sometimes he would move my bed next to his desk and have me keep him company while he researched and wrote. I became his unofficial editor and partner. I proof-read new chapters and gave advice on the writing. It surprised me when he first asked if I would help him. First of all, he asked me, not commanded me. And second, he actually seemed to appreciate my criticism. I came to enjoy our little work sessions. It kept my mind stimulated.

He went to town or other places a few days a week or saw friends on the weekends. He never took me with him of course. He said that although I was mostly obedient at home, he couldn't trust me out in public yet. When he left, he locked me in my cage under the bed. Those were the most boring times. I could only read and watch stuff for so long before I got antsy. But luckily, it wasn't for too long.

There were a few times that he brought friends over. I think they were the people he talked about before, the ones that share his lifestyle. But he always locked me in the cage when they came over. I could hear them downstairs, laughing and having a good time. Occasionally, some of them brought their own pets and I could hear sounds of sexual activities going on. One time, I overheard a girl ask "Can I please suck your cock, Sir Daniel?" My heart dropped to my stomach and I instantly felt jealous. I wanted to protest, to call out, but I was gagged, and after a second, I reprimanded myself. I thought 'why should I care? Better her than me!' But I still felt relief when Master denied her services. But I digress.

Typically, in the afternoons, he would continue training me. Sometimes it was just going over positions, which was always easy. He also gave me a few bartending lessons, which I actually enjoyed. He said that I would be serving his friends sometimes, so therefore I should be proficient at making their favorite drinks. I didn't like the idea of that, especially if it meant being naked in front of them like I was for Master. But I didn't argue much; he said it would be a while before he was going to make me do that.

The rules were also sinking in more. After the first week which was full of whippings for speaking without permission, I got pretty used to just whining or using expressions to communicate. I rarely spoke out of turn now. Actually, I didn't really speak at all unless we were working. We started to form our own little language. He would talk and I would listen and respond with actions or noises. Sometimes he would make me bark but I loathed to do it. It always took a firm hand to make me "woof."

But other than that, I rarely hesitated when he ordered me around. Typically, the commands were simple. Go do this, go get that, go lay down, etc. He had a pretty strict reward and punishment system and I quickly found out that life could be relatively painless if I did what he asked.

Strangely, but thankfully, he hardly trained me sexually or even used me. He hadn't fucked me yet, and he didn't even make me touch him other than when we were in the shower. I didn't understand what he was waiting for. He did tease me sometimes. He liked to stroke me with the crop all over my body. My tits, my legs, my pussy. And I hate to admit it, and I never admitted it to him, but I actually kind of liked it. It was calming and gentle. I could often feel myself getting wet and warm, but thankfully, he either didn't notice, or chose not to comment.

He had also been training me in different bondage and shibari positions. At first, I was really high strung and anxious when he first started tying me up. I thought he was going to use me or hurt me, but he mostly just took pictures. I always wore a black masquerade mask when he did this, because he posted them online. And of course he couldn't have anyone recognize me. Another thing I didn't want to admit was that I actually thought I looked very beautiful in bondage. I always liked the aesthetic before I came here and wanted to try it. Sometimes, he dressed me up in flowing gowns or lacey lingerie, which I thought looked stunning.

One of my favorite bondage sessions happened after the first blizzard of the season came. After it settled down, we ventured outside with some rope and the camera. Thankfully, he let me wear boots and a fantastic winter gown. He had gotten it specifically tailored for me and I loved it. It was emerald green and made of crushed velvet. It had long sleeves with a high collar neckline. It was an A-line style that I thought was a little too long, as it dragged on the ground, but Master said it was intentional. He tied me up in some simple arm bondage and took photos from all angles. Then he tied me to a tree with my arms held above my head by a branch. He taught me how to pose in bondage and had me adjust often for a new look. When I saw the final pictures, I was shocked that I was the subject. I looked like the bondage models I always admired.

Master was very adept with rope. He wore black leather gloves whenever he tied me. He seemed very confident even when he was improvising. He also was very attentive, always checking if I was safe, making sure my limbs weren't cold, keeping me hydrated. His hands in their leather gloves were warm and soft. I loved when he stroked my face or my back or really anywhere when he wore them. It was calming and something about the gentle human contact made me simmer.

I suppose there were worse Masters to end up with. At least he didn't want to permanently harm me. He did, however, push my limits in bondage. He took advantage of the flexibility caused by my daily yoga and bent me into many positions.

I found myself deeply enjoying our bondage sessions. If we were at it long enough, I would go into a calm, almost trance-like state. It was so easy to relax and let go. Some of the positions required active participation though, so I could not always zone out.

I always got hot and frisky, but I tried not to let it show. He often tied a harness around my hips and fed the rope through my legs. He would tie a knot right where the rope covered my clit. This drove me mad. I was always trying to hump it discretely. The pressure felt so good. And this was a fantasy of mine, so I let myself secretly enjoy it.

I was letting myself secretly enjoy a lot of things. Frequently, when I was showering alone, I would masterbate in the hot water because my hands were out of their paws whenever I showered. I would make myself cum while imagining myself in bondage. At first, I felt guilty and disgusted with myself, but after a while, I said fuck it. If I'm horny, I'm horny. No sense in fighting it. I don't think Master had any idea I was doing it. If he did, I felt like he would say something. It seemed like the kind of thing he would want to control.

I also let myself enjoy being massaged in the shower, or having my hair brushed and braided. I liked sitting on the floor with my head resting on his leg while he pet me slowly. I reasoned that if I was going to be in this situation for the long term, I should at least enjoy the little things while I worked on an escape plan.

Oh yes, I was still planning on escaping. Sure, Master wasn't a horrible companion, and the situation could be far more dreadful. At least I wasn't locked up with nothing to do but wait until he came to abuse me. He was actually a fun conversationalist with witty humor. He was intellectual but not pompous. Overall, he would be an ideal companion were he not a kidnapper. But my family still never knew what happened to me and I was not a willing party in this relationship.

The other reason I knew I had to escape was one that I didn't admit lightly. I feared I was forming a bond with my Master. I knew I was enjoying his dominance a little too much, and I relished in the attention and praise he gave me. I never shared my emotions, and I remained as stoic as I could while still bending to his will. I tried to be mechanical, tried to just do what he said to avoid punishment, but I was starting to catch myself going out of my way to earn his praise. I knew I had to get out of here before I was mentally fucked forever.

Today started out pretty normal. I drank my protein smoothie from my doggy bowl and worked out for an hour. Then I played around on my tablet for a little while and snugged with Bear. Around 1:00, Master came out of his study and clipped a leash to my collar. I set down my tablet and sat up.

"Alrighty, training time, Cleo. Heel." He ordered. I crawled beside him as usual and he led me down the hallway, but surprised me when he took me to the bathroom instead of the playroom. I got nervous and started to think he wanted to do some kinda pee fetish stuff. I was not into that at all, and prayed he wasn't either.

"I'm gonna take off your cuffs and stuff and then you'll get in the shower." He informed me.

Still not entirely sure what was going to happen, I said "Yes, Master" and held up my wrists. He took off my mittens, cuffs, and collar and set them on the counter. I crawled into the shower and sat and watched him. He pulled a long tube with a nozzle on the end and a bag of clear liquid out from under the sink. I immediately knew what he intended to do and I started scampering out of the shower, trying to get out of the bathroom before he could start giving me an enema.

"No no no, I don't need that. I'm all good down there, I promise!" I protested as I tried to squeeze past him and out the door.

He laughed and put his leg in front of me. "Hush, it's not because I think you need it." He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me into the shower.

"Agh, then why are you doing it?!" I squirmed under him and tried to pull away but he smacked my ass roughly.

"Bad girl. Stay." He reprimanded me. He then pushed me down so that my chest was on the ground and my ass was in the air. He knelt down on one knee and then put his other foot on the back of my neck.

He began to spank me roughly. "No. Talking. Without. Permission." He spanked me between each word. I yelped and wiggled underneath him.

"Puppies don't talk. What do puppies do?" He asked me.

"Puppies bark and whimper, Master!" I squealed.

"That's right. Now bark for me." He ordered and spanked me again.

As quietly as I could I said, "woof."

It was a half assed effort and I knew I was gonna get spanked again.

"I said BARK." He slapped me directly on the pussy while of course elicited a yelp.

"Arf arf arf arf!" I squealed. "Ruff ruff!"

"That's better. Now get in the shower." He let me up and smacked me gently in the direction of the shower. My ass was warm, but that was a super light punishment compared to previous ones.

I backed myself into the corner of the shower with my butt firmly on the floor. He grabbed the supplies and hung the bag on a hook on the wall of the shower. "Fours, now. Head facing the faucet."

I hesitated and tried to calculate my chance of success which was basically none. So I begrudgingly got on all fours in the middle of the shower the way he wanted.

"Good, that's better. I promise, this won't be that bad, pet." He said with a pat on my back. I grumbled under my breath but said nothing else. I watched him put on a pair of black rubber gloves.

I have never had anyone attempt to put anything in my ass, and I've only tried a few times on my own, so I was thoroughly caught off guard when warm liquid dripped down my ass. A probing finger followed shortly after. I tensed up and whined audibly.

"Hush, and relax, pup." He soothed in a low voice. Easier said than done. He started massaging my anus with his warm finger and slowly worked the lube into my hole. I whined and whined the whole time.

Eventually, I started to relax. He was also stroking my back and humming to me. When he felt I was relaxed enough he said, "Take a big breath and exhale slowly. Push out like you're going to the bathroom and that will make this easier."

I was nervous, but his advice was usually for my benefit, so I did as I was told. His finger started to push past the entrance, causing me to hitch my breath, but I stayed still. He gently worked his whole finger in and then pulled out slowly. I was surprised that it did not hurt more. It was actually tolerable, maybe even a little pleasurable. He continued to massage my asshole with his finger, going back and forth. Soon, I felt my pussy spasming and getting wet when he moved.

'This is actually turning me on, fuck' I thought.

I squealed when his other hand cupped my pussy. I instinctively grinded down and moaned when he rubbed my clit. This only lasted for a second before I was horrified at my reaction and went back to standing as still as possible on all fours. I swear I heard him laugh a little.

I was completely mortified with myself. I did not want to be the little sex crazed pet he wanted. But I couldn't deny that what he was doing felt good.

Thankfully, he pulled his finger out and stood up soon enough. Or maybe, not thankfully? He grabbed the enema kit and started to set it up. He hung the bag from a hook in the shower and screwed in the tube. Then he knelt down and started caressing my back gently.

"Now, this will be a bit uncomfortable, but I know you can do it. You can be a good girl for Master, right?" He cooed. I wanted to say 'no!' but I just whimpered and nodded. I hated that I loved when he talked to me like that. I tried to relax as he pushed the nozzle in. He took it slow and it went in easily due to the warm up. It just felt awkward, but not bad.

"It will be uncomfortable, but you'll be okay, puppy." He pat my back and moved to start the flow. I was surprised that the water was warm. It did not hurt at first, but it was invasive. I quickly felt my lower abdomen swell out. I started to whine and said, "I'm full, Master, please stop it."

"You can handle it. You just barely finished half. You are fine." He responded.

I felt so humiliated. I was on my hands and knees in a shower with a tube stuck up my ass and water was being shot into me. My stomach was cramping and I wanted to cry. I looked back at him with the saddest face I could make.

"Hush, puppy, you're almost done." He said as he stroked my back. It took a couple minutes longer to empty the whole bag into my ass. I was thoroughly distended and uncomfortable by the time it was empty.

"Okay, I am going to pull out the nozzle and you will hold the water in. You will not let go until I tell you." He ordered. I did not think I could do that. I was so full I wanted to explode. I was sweating from the strain on my belly.

The nozzle slowly retreated and I did my best to squeeze my asshole shut. I think a little water dribbled down my thighs. I hoped he would not notice. He made me hold it for a few minutes. He stroked my back and talked gently to me the whole time. I was whining and squirming around. Finally, when I thought I was going to give out, he said, "I am going to help you stand up. Then you will sit on the toilet and release when I say so."

Oh gosh I did not think I could stand up. I whimpered, "Yes, Master." He held my hands as I stood. The water moved around in me and my insides churned. The waddle out of the shower to the toilet was as ungraceful as it could be. My belly looked pregnant. It was so swollen. I sat down and I felt a little leak out of me.

Master heard it and said, "I told you to hold it."

I blushed from the humiliation. "I'm sorry, Master. I'm trying!"

He stared down at me with his hands on his hips. He seemed to be making me hold it just because he could. But finally, he said, "Okay, let it go."

I did not need to be told twice. I immediately let go. It started as a trickle but soon, the mix of water and solids was flushing out of me. I hid my face in my hands. It was just so awful and disgraceful. When the flow started to get slow, Master put his hands on my belly and pushed, making me force out the rest of the water. I was sweating by the time I was done, but I was relieved to have finished the ordeal.

Or so I thought.

"We are going to do this twice more, or until the water comes out clear. Get back in the shower." He said.

My heart dropped. And I grabbed his hand. "Please, no more. I can't take it!"

He pointed to the shower. "In." His look was stern and I saw no mercy there. I slowly walked back and knelt down in resignation. I knew the consequences of not obeying. He did the same thing as the first time, slow and steady. I do not think he filled me up as much as the first time but it was still very uncomfortable. When he finally let me up, my legs were shaking and I was flushed red. Again, I waddled to the toilet, waited for his command, and finally let go. It was just as humiliating the second time. But this time it was mostly just water. The final time was not nearly as bad and I did not cramp so much. Luckily, the water was clear when it came out of me.

I was shivering now, and very tired. Master helped me up and bent me over the sink. I was too tired and shakey to get out of the position. He did not violate me though (even though I considered this whole situation to be a violation). Instead, he cleaned up my ass with a wet wipe. Then he wrapped me in a big fluffy towel. Then he scooped me up and carried me into the playroom. 'Ugh, we aren't done yet?' I thought.

He set me down on my bed in the lounge area and went to get drinks. He came back with a glass and a bowl. Of course, the bowl was mine. He set it in front of me, told me to drink and stay, and then he walked out of the room. I did not have my mittens on, so I could have picked up the bowl and drank like a human, but I knew what would happen if he caught me. Last time I tried that, I ended up over his knee for twenty hits. And on top of that, he tied my hands behind my back for the rest of the day so that eating was even harder as I had to balance all my weight on my knees when I leaned forward to get to my bowl. I did not want that again, no sir-ee. So I drank like a good puppy and lapped up the rum and coke. I was surprised he gave me alcohol; he was normally pretty stringent with it. Oh well, I was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

He came back with all my usual gear and set it on the table. "Give me your paws."

I gave him my hands and he stuffed them back inside the mittens. Then he put my collar back on. Lastly, he buckled the cuffs to my ankles.

I was starting to relax as the alcohol soaked in and he slowly scratched my back as he drank his drink.

After a little while, he got up and said "Stay."

Okay, easy enough. I sat quietly and drank more until it was gone. I could hear him setting up stuff and getting things out of the cabinet, but I didn't think anything of it. This was normal.

Finally he called me over and I crawled to where he stood in front of one of the pieces of bondage furniture. It was a sawhorse with a wide leather top. On the sides were little leather steps where I could rest my arms and legs. I could be strapped down on my stomach and then my elbows and knees would be on the sides and I would be in an all fours position. We had used this before, and it was one of the more comfortable pieces.

12