An Uncommon Bond Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed up and settled in position as usual. He used buckles to secure me. One went over the middle of my back, securing me to the top plank. Then he bucked my thighs and calves in pace, then my arms. Next he grabbed something off the table next to us.

He held up a large spider gag to my mouth. "Open wide, Cleo." I did so. I had worn this before in one of our little photo sessions. It made me drool like crazy. Once it was buckled tightly in place, Master went around to my backside.

So far, nothing had been new. I was relaxed. I figured he just wanted to take more photos. But I was wrong. Suddenly I felt warm liquid drip down my ass. I squealed and yanked my arms and tried to raise up off the bench.

I heard him put on rubber gloves as he said, "Relax, this is just a next part of your training. Nothing to be worried about." One gloved finger started probing my asshole. I was still loose from the enema so it slipped right in. He moved it in and out slowly, working it in deeper and deeper each time. Then I felt more pressure. He was adding another finger.

I breathed heavily and tried not to clench up. Eventually, the warm feeling from before came back. My pussy felt tight and my clit was definitely swelling. I discreetly started pushing my clit against the cushion, hoping to give myself a little release. Master did not seem to notice or didn't care. He just kept stretching my hole.

Suddenly, something metal, heavy, and cold was pushed into my pussy. It was small, only a few inches, and not very wide, but it still shocked me. I grunted and bucked, trying to get it out.

"Hush pet, it's just a butt plug. Just hold that there and warm it up for me." He ordered. I whimpered in resignation. I was drooling quite a bit and I'm sure I was a mess. Master kept playing with my ass until the heat in my pussy was unbearable. I know I was dripping juices onto the bench. I felt so needy. I let out a groan and couldn't stop myself from rubbing on the bench blatantly while arching my back up to his hand.

He chuckled and cooed to me. "Oh my, my pet is a little excited. Who would have thought you were a little anal whore?"

I was mortified. I blushed red and tried to protest but it just sounded like I was moaning more.

"I think you're good and warmed up, don't you?" He said. Without warning, he plucked the plug from my pussy and shoved it in my ass. It stretched me open and once the largest part was past the opening, I closed around the thin ending. The plug was warmly seated in my ass.

"Good girl. I bet you like that." He laughed.

He smacked my ass which made me squeal. Then he walked around and stood in front of me.

"Now this will be new too, but you're gonna be obedient and sit still for me." He said as he unzipped his pants. I immediately knew what he wanted and I struggled against the belts.

"Ah oh ah oo" I tried to say 'I don't want to but' of course it made no sense.

He pulled his pants to his ankles and pulled out his cock. I had seen it plenty at this point. I had touched it a fair amount too, but he had never made me get him off before. He pushed it close to me and rubbed my cheek with it. I whimpered and tried to pull away.

"This is why I got the gag, so you wouldn't be tempted to bite or do anything stupid." He continued to rub it all over my face. My chin was covered in spit and he ran his cock through it, rubbing the spit everywhere. I shut my eyes and tucked my head down in an attempt to hide my face. He wrapped his hands in my hair and yanked my head up.

"Now now, puppy, it's okay. We'll do this nice and slow. I'll be doing most of the work, though. You just concentrate on breathing." He coaxed. He held my hair tight and steadied my head as he pushed his cock in my mouth through the gag. He tasted clean, like he had just washed himself. It was warm and smooth.

I had blown someone before, but they let me take the lead and do things at my own pace. But Master put his cock all the way in so that he was touching the back of my throat with the first thrust. I gagged and tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. He moaned as I struggled and whimpered.

He slowly established a rhythm. Not too fast at first but he sped up over time. I was breathing okay, but just wanted it to be over. I imagined how ridiculous I looked; tied down, with a plug in my ass, taking cock down my throat.

I was starting to zone out after a while but Master noticed and gave me a little face slap. "Wake up, pet. Start using your tongue. Massage my cock with it as I move."

I glared at him as best I could and refused to use my tongue like he asked. He could force his cock into my mouth but he wasn't going to make me participate in my own humiliation (or so I thought). He shrugged, pulled out, and went over to the wall where the crop was hanging. He came back and without any warning, he whipped me four times on my right thigh. I squealed and struggled. My thighs were always so tender.

"What's rule number one, huh?" He cropped my left thigh this time.

I grunted but said nothing.

"I don't care that you have a gag in. What is rule number one?" He punctuated himself with another swat right on my ass. I still said nothing. That earned me five hard swats in the same place on my left thigh. I yanked on the belts and yelped.

"I won't ask again. What is rule number one?"

I grunted and said "Ee-oh ill oh-ay ah- eh ah ah ie."

"That's right. Cleo will obey Master at all times. So when I tell you to use your tongue, use it or I will whip this pretty ass until you pass out." He hit me two more times before he returned to my face. He promptly stuck his cock back in my mouth and started thrusting at a medium speed.

I tried lazily at first, only moving my tongue when he was mostly out. But he wasn't happy with that.

"More effort, milk me." He grunted and swatted my shoulder. I narrowed my eyes sourly but did as he asked. It was hard to keep up with him and maintain the level of participation that he wanted but I think I was doing good because soon he started moaning and he dropped the crop. With both his hands he grabbed my hair and started to pound away at my throat. I gagged and wretched but he didn't pay any attention. He jackhammered into me, making his cock slip down my throat by force. I wanted to throw up.

Suddenly, when I feared I would start pass out, he pulled out and came all over my face. His cum was very sticky and salty. It stuck to my hair, my nose, cheeks, and some even got in my mouth. I tried to spit it out but I couldn't. The taste was stuck.

With a satisfied groan, he put his softening dick back in my mouth and said, "Clean me off, puppy. Then I'll give you a reward."

I wanted to throw up but I licked what cum was left off of his cock.

When I was done, he moved behind me, leaving the rest of the cum dripping down my face. I jolted when I felt his gloved hands on my pussy. I could feel how slick and warm I was. Obviously, my body did not mind being face fucked at all. He stuck one finger in my pussy and slowly massaged in and out while he wrapped his other arm around my hip and snaked under me to find my clit. He found it quickly as it was hard and swollen. I moaned when he started to gently roll it between his fingers.

I forgot about the cum on my face as he added another finger and put more pressure on my clit. The plug in my ass felt tighter. I was grinding down with no remorse. I just wanted to get off. I whimpered and arched my back. He continued to work me up, coaxing me higher and higher.

"That's my good slave. You can do it. Cum for me." He praised. I wildly bucked myself as he added a third finger which somewhat hurt but only egged me on further.

Finally, I hit a high I had never managed to get to myself. I came ardently and roughly on his hands. I moaned deeply and my pussy clenched on his fingers, not wanting to let go. My cunt was still throbbing as he pulled out. He wiped his wet fingers on my ass and chuckled.

"Now that's a good girl. Such a good slave." He cooed. I huffed and rested my head on the bench. He unbuckled the belts and removed the gag. I worked my jaw out while he got a warm washcloth. He cleaned my face gently and when he was done, he kissed my forehead.

"Aren't you going to take the plug out, Master?" I asked.

He slapped me gently, presumably for talking without permission, but he still answered me. "No. That's part of your training. You'll wear one everyday and I'll increase the sizes until you're where I want you to be." He informed me. I was in too much of an afterglow to care.

He helped me down from the bench. My legs were so shakey that I could not have stood if I wanted to. He clipped my leash on and led me from the playroom to my bed in the living room. I laid down and he brought me fresh water which I eagerly lapped up.

Oddly enough, I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to cum again. My pussy was still throbbing. In fact, I was too focused on planning on getting him to make me cum again that I forgot to be repulsed by the face fucking. My body was too horny and I had to admit that I had gotten wet from his cock in my mouth.

'Maybe if I'm extra good, he'll help me cum again.' I thought.

Yesterday, I would have been irked and moody after such an event, as I always was when he introduced something new. But after weeks of eeking out orgasms in secret, a full blown orgasm like that just blew my mind. I needed more.

I was lazily humping the side of my bed while Master messed around in the kitchen. Soon, the whole house smelled like sauteed veggies. My tummy rumbled.

When dinner was ready, Master snapped his fingers and called me over. I eagerly crawled to my spot and waited for him to feed me. He stood over me, holding my bowel and smiling.

"Beg for me, girl. Beg for your dinner." He said in a peppy voice. He never made me do this before but I figured he wanted me in the beg position so that's what I did. I got up on my knees and held my "paws" in front of me.

"Oh come on. Is that the best you can do? I guess you aren't that hungry. Oh well, more for me." He smirked. My tummy growled loudly. I was in no mood to go to bed without dinner. So I started to whimper and wiggle and gave him the best puppy dog eyes I could muster.

He seemed pleased. "What a good puppy! Good girl! Here you go, eat up, Cleo." He placed my dish in front of my and I eagerly showed my face down and gobbled up the veggies. He cooked them in mirin and soy sauce which I loved. My cheeks were messy when I finished but I didn't care. Even when I tried to eat slow, I always ended up dirty. It was useless to try.

Surprisingly, Master didn't join me in his usual spot. He continued cooking something. It smelled like pasta and red sauce. Yum! I padded over to him and sat at his feet, looking up. I was still hungry. I whined but he didn't even look at me. I nudged him with my paws and whined again. This got his attention.

"Aw, are you still hungry?" He asked.

I yipped in affirmation.

He laughed and said "Hold on. This is almost done."

I sat at his feet while he finished cooking. He lazily petted my head as he stirred the pot. Finally, he was finished.

"Go get your bowl, Cleo." He ordered as he dished up his own plate. I crawled over quickly, and nudged my bowl with my face until it was at his feet. Because it was ceramic, it was hard to pick up with my mouth, so nudging would have to do.

He pet my head and picked up the bowl. I went back to my spot and waited on all fours. He sat down but did not put my bowl on the floor. I pawed at his leg and gave him a confused look.

"I want to feed you myself, puppy." He smiled. He pat his leg and I crawled closer to him. He held up a fork full of elbow pasta and red sauce and I opened my mouth and held my head up. This was nothing new. He did this for me whenever he introduced something new or whenever I did a particularly good job that day. It was these soft moments of intimacy that reminded me that someone far worse could have abducted me. I happily ate off his fork, grateful that I could have pasta and be clean. Usually pasta dinners were messy dinners.

We ate in comfortable silence. When he had no more food for me, I just sat next to him and rested my head on his thigh. After dinner, we watched a movie and I rested with my head in his lap. He gave me permission to speak whenever I wanted. He knew I was a talker during movies. Thankfully so was he. Some people are so silent while watching and I hated that. We cracked jokes and asked questions to each other. It was a nice evening, like many before it honestly. I was able to relax even with the plug in, though I was constantly dripping on my thighs.

When the movie ended, he sent me up stairs with instructions to get on the bed and wait. After the oral training and orgasm, I was worried that tonight would be the night he fucked me. I wanted to get off, but I wasn't ready to have sex with him.

I grabbed Pinkie from my cage and picked her up in my mouth and then got on the bed. I laid there, listening to Master hum as he cleaned up and let Bear out once more for the night. He came upstairs a few minutes later.

"You were such a good girl today. I want to reward you more." He said warmly. "Put the pillows on the floor and lay on your back." I looked at him curiously but obeyed. I laid down stick straight with my arms at my sides and my legs together.

He opened the side table and pulled out two things: a blindfold and a long stick that kind of looked like an electric toothbrush without the bristles. First he put the blindfold on me. My heart rate went up and I hoped he was going to make me cum again.

I gasped softly when I felt a chain being attached to my right wrist. He clipped it to the cuff, pulled my arm up to the bedpost and fastened it. I tugged on it and affirmed that I was chained to the bed. He did the same with my other arm. As I tested their strength, he chained both my ankles to their respective posts, leaving me spread open and vulnerable. I tried to close my legs. Of course I couldn't. I whimpered. I was getting scared. Would he see my pussy juices and think I wanted sex? There was nothing I could do to stop him.

As I struggled, he put his hand on my cheek and hushed me. "Easy, girl. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." His voice was low and tender. I leaned into his warm hand. He kissed my lips softly which caught me off guard. He had never kissed my lips before. He kissed me other places, sure, but not my lips. It was so intimate and if I didn't know any better, I would say it was full of love. I didn't kiss him back. It was a short peck; I didn't even realize it was happening at first.

"This is a reward. Today was difficult. I introduced a lot of new things and you were very obedient. I'm proud of you, Cleo. You've been progressing wonderfully this past month and a half." His words gave me mixed feelings. On one hand, I felt guilty and on the other I felt giddy. My naturally submissive side was glowing.

I jolted when suddenly, warm breath was on my pussy. Master had knelt down between my thighs and his face was right in front of my cunt. He breathed deeply.

"God, you smell so good." He groaned. I whimpered. His words made my pussy throb.

I mewed when his tongue grazed my clit. He radiated heat onto me. Slowly, he circled my clit with the tip of his tongue. I tried to hold my breath, tried to keep quiet, but I let out a hiss. He gently teased my clit and the outside of my cunt for a long time. At first, I was rigid, but after a while I was yanking on my chains, moaning, and bucking my hips. I had never been eaten out like this before. It was madness. He was just edging me, torturing my swollen cunt.

I heard a buzzing noise and then it felt like electricity had been shot right into my clit.

"Fuck!" I shouted involuntarily.

He smacked my thigh, but it wasn't painful. "Language, pet." But I could tell he was smiling. He pressed the vibrator right on my clit. He had pulled the hood back and coaxed the little nub out and now he was torturing it. I bucked and thrashed.

"P-please.." I groaned.

"Please what?" He teased.

I gasped. He stuck on finger in my cunt.

"Please take it off my clit, Master!" I yelled. "It's too much!"

"Oh, okay. I supposed I can just lock you up for the night if you don't want it. Is that what you'd rather do?"

'Evil bastard. He wants me to beg for it.' I thought.

"Nngggh!"

"Okay fine, I'll put you away. But I'm gonna lock your hands being your back so you can't play with yourself." He teased.

The vibe was still on and it was driving me crazy. I was too horny, I knew I'd never sleep if I didn't get to cum.

"No no please no don't stop, Master! Just please.." I gasped for air, "Please don't put it directly on my clit. I can't stand it!"

"Ohh I see. Well... I guess I can cover it back up, since you're being a good girl." He pulled the vibe back and let my hood cover up my poor clit. But he pressed the vibe right back down when it was covered.

I moaned "Thank you, Master."

"My pleasure, slave." Oh he was so getting off on this.

He added a second finger and started to finger fuck me roughly. He curled his fingers ever so slightly, putting pressure on my g-spot. I was moaning constantly at this point. It was incredible. I was lost in heaven.

"That's my good pet. Such a needy bitch in heat. So whiney." He degraded me and I swear it pushed me closer to the edge. I hated it. I wasn't a bitch in heat! I wasn't!

But that was a lie because in that moment, I was.

"Oh God oh God.. I gotta... I'm gonna..." I could barely get the words out.

Cruelly, he pulled the vibe off my clit but continued to attack my g-spot. "You're not coming until you bark like the puppy you are. Now, speak, girl, speak!"

I was too far gone, I would have done anything at that moment just to cum. I let out a wild "arf arf arf arf!!"

"Good girl! Keep doing that. You can cum now." He said and he stuck the vibrator back on. I yelped and bucked and continued to bark and ruff and arf my way through the orgasm.

This one was even stronger than the one before and it rocked me to my core. It felt like I was high for forever. But eventually I started to come back down. I mewled and lulled my head to the side. Master took his hands off me. His fingers pressed on my lips and I opened instinctively. I could taste myself all over him.

"Clean me up, pet."

I lapped his fingers gently, tasting my musk the whole time. After he thought it was enough, he unchained and unblindfolded me. He then took the chain from the right bed post and locked it to my collar. I paid no attention. I rolled over into the fetal position and grabbed Pinkie from the bedside table. I didn't want to move. I was comatose.

Master moved around the room for a little while more, getting ready for bed. He took off my mittens and gave me a glass of water and told me to drink it all. It felt strange to hold a glass like a normal person.

When I finished, he turned off the lights and got into bed next to me. His arm snaked around my waist and he spooned me. This was new. He never had me sleep in bed before. But I was so tired and his embrace was warm so I didn't say a word.

I quickly fell asleep while hugging Pinkie. I actually quite liked being nestled into Master's side. We both quietly fell asleep but before I drifted off, I swore I heard him say, "I love you, Cleo."

12