All Comments on 'An Uncommon Bond Ch. 04'

by Little_Otter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
oh come on

man, he's evil. how dare he say he loves her when he treats her as subhuman. I really hope she doesn't get Stockholm syndrome and manages to kick his ass in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this! Hope for the future

Absolutely loving this! The best one of these stories I've ever read! I hope this also leads to her to having a proper tail plug and maybe ears

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rapist

So oral rape is fine? So much for no rape. Yes of course I know it’s fictional who in their right fucking mind wants to be kidnapped.

He’s a fucking freak, he knows what he’s doing is wrong why else would he hide her?

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that he can do all kinds of things to increase her libido and make her want to be fucked.

This story might well portray pet play in a reasonable manner but it’s not something you can observe in isolation. He has taken away her free will, kidnapped, abused and raped despite saying he wouldn’t. All this has done is make a mockery of the pet play kink, from a *lessons learned* perspective all you are doing is saying don’t ever be nice to anyone ever because they may kidnap you and destroy your fucking life.

I enjoy sexual fantasies as much as the next person but I want my fantasies to be achievable thus realistic. The man in this story is by default mentally unhinged, normal people do not kidnap someone. So your story progresses and presumably the biggest cliche of all time makes an appearance *magic cock*. The problem with psychopath stories is that inevitably something goes wrong, she says or does something he perceives as wrong. We already know his ethics are fucked so what is he going to do when he flies into a rage and seriously hurts her? Or if she gets pregnant, is she really going to stay with him and try to raise a child when she has to live as a dog. What if he doesn’t want children is he the kind of bastard who would drown a puppy?

She can’t know so one day she will need to escape regardless of how much she thinks she loves him by then. To make the story work you should have had him release her apologise and try to make a real relationship together presuming she didn’t call the police or in this instance the Feds. Overall it’s horribly depressing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittle_Otter@Little_Otter
Okay I just submitted An Uncommon Bind ch. 06 today, nov 15. It just needs to be approved. If anyone has any ideas or requests for the story or a scene, contact me though the button on my page!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES