An Uncommon Bond Ch. 05

Story Info
An escape attempt and punishment.
7.4k words
4.57
20.8k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems like a lot of people don't get that this is specifically a non-con BDSM fantasy with LOTS of pet play and Stockholm syndrome. If that isn't your thing, maybe you shouldn't read it?

The end of this chapter gets hot! Hope you like it!

--

It was a week before Christmas. The weeks leading up to the 18th of December were peaceful and even joyful. Master and I decorated the house with lots of decorations. We put lights up inside and outside. We put up a real tree that we cut down from the backyard. We decorated it with white lights and lots of ornaments. He even let me pick some cute ornaments and decorations off of Amazon so I would have my own touch. I got a carousel horse, a crystal penguin, a green dinosaur, and a hedgehog made from a pinecone. Master got me a paw print that said "Cleo's first Christmas 2020." I didn't like it at first, but I realized it was his way of welcoming me into a new tradition. We had so much fun decorating the tree. He even let me stand up and take off my mittens. We listened to Christmas carols and danced the day away.

And the icing on the cake was the yard decorations. Ever since I was little, I adored those light up reindeer sets with all 9 of Santa's reindeer and the sleigh. I always bugged my parents to get them, even though they were expensive. Finally, one year, we got two little deer with moving heads and set them up in our front yard. But on Christmas Eve, someone stole them from our yard while we were at my grandparents. I was livid and devastated. We never got reindeer again. But after telling Master this, he ordered three big reindeer for the backyard. One of them even had a red nose! I was so excited.

By this time, I was very used to my butt plug. We had moved up in size so now I was wearing one about five inches long and two inches wide without a problem. I had an enema every day, and I could even give them to myself when Master was busy. Inserting the plug usually got me very horny, but unlike the first day, I wasn't allowed to orgasm every time. He limited it to a couple times a week. This meant I was profusely horny all the time. I felt like I was constantly rutting on his legs and the furniture. Thankfully, he didn't make me wear it at night, so at least I got a small break.

Cumming came with a price. I had to make Master cum before I got to. I balked many times before I resigned myself to the task. At first, he always used the spider gag and kept my hands bound in some way. Slowly, I was given the use of my hands and finally I was no longer gagged. He taught me to skillfully tease him and work him up until he was spasming and ready to cum. Normally he made me swallow, which repulsed me at first. I had never done that before him. But I got used to it, and eventually found it preferable to being cummed on. Less clean up.

I think he was fucking with my mind, honestly. Slowly but surely, whenever I gave him a blow job, my pussy got wet. I was definitely being conditioned to get horny from sucking him off. I tried to resist at first, to do it as clinically as possible. But something about me just clicked. Maybe it was the mind-blowing orgasms at his hands that pushed me over the edge. Maybe he was drugging me. Whatever it was, I began to get really into my task. I would drool and gag all over his cock for as long as he wanted. His moans egged me on. I became turned on by just the smell of his musk alone. And there was nothing I could do to stop it.

You may be curious as to how my escape plan was going, and let me say, it wasn't going well for two reasons. Primarily, there were just no openings. The doors were always locked. I always had my collar, cuffs, and mittens on. I was either locked in my cage or locked to the bed at night. I was never outside alone. I didn't even know where he kept the car keys. There was just no open opportunity to run.

But secondly, after a few months, I couldn't help myself from forming an uncommon and unusual bond with Master. It wasn't my fault, I swear. Maybe he was drugging me. I don't know. But the need to run wasn't so dire anymore. I didn't wake up depressed, or anxious, or sullen. I woke up softly and happily, ready to face the day. I was in better shape than I ever had been before, physically and mentally. The food was superb and my mind and body were adequately stimulated.

Over time, I gave in to Master's soft but firm hands. I learned to follow his orders without hesitation, for the most part. You can say I didn't fight enough. You can say the way I acted was unrealistic. You can say I was downright stupid. But I know what I felt and why I acted the way I did.

Sure, I thought about my family every day. I often asked to write them letters, but was denied. He did promise me that one day, I would be allowed. But not yet. Yet other than that, I missed nothing about my old life. Not the bills, not the school stress, not even Hannah, honestly.

I mean, how would you react? Someone takes care of you, takes away your anxiety about money and the future. They feed you and care for you and shower you with affection. They provide everything you need, and many of the things you want. Sure, they demand things of you, and push you past your emotional, physical, and sexual limits. But at the end of the day, they still dote on you and reward you generously. I believe, for anyone, it would be hard to resist the good of this life.

So here I am, living with my kidnapper, finding a sense of rhythm and relishing in his care. I found myself jumping to fulfill his every command. I revelled in his head pats, his praise, his affection. Snuggling up with him or even at his feet brought me a sense of serenity. It felt right, like it was where I was born to be...

The one thing we never addressed was his proclamation of love. I never asked him about it, but sometimes he would whisper it to me when he thought I was asleep. I never responded, however. Yet I liked hearing it, even if I wasn't sure I loved him back. Even if I wasn't sure I could love him back.

---

It was constantly snowing by this time as well. The mountains and the trees were so beautiful. A blizzard had just tinkered off the morning of December 15th. I was happily sleeping in bed next to Master but was woken up by his soft nudging.

"Go make two cups of tea and bring them back up." He said sleepily. He unchained my collar and I slipped out of bed. I put my robe on and went downstairs. I fed Bear while the water was heating up and let him outside. He darted out the door, ready to play in the snow.

I poured the water and got English breakfast tea for him and pumpkin spice for me. I added sugar and padded back upstairs quietly. He took his tea sleepily and beckoned for me to rejoin him. We drank silently and watched the last of the snow fall. I fell back asleep after finishing my cup. It seemed like it was going to be a lazy day.

It was nearly 11:00 when Master woke me up. "I have to go to the store today and I wanna go while the snow has stopped." He said as he got out of bed.

I don't know what made me ask, but before even thinking about it, I asked, "Can I go? Please, Master?"

He seemed surprised and skeptical.

"I promise I'll be good and quiet and I'll stay by you. I just want to go somewhere. I feel really cooped up." I explained, hoping he would give in. It had been two months since I had been outside these walls and any person would go crazy in that situation.

He put his hands on his hips. He looked so stern, even in just his boxers. The dark hard on his chest, his slightly muscled stomach, his well muscled arms. My pussy started to stir.

I sat up on the bed and got into the beg position. I gave him my best sad whine and puppy eyes.

He laughed a little and rolled his eyes. "Fine. You can come."

"Eep! Yay! Thank you, Master!" I squealed.

"You're welcome, little one. Go get ready. Give yourself an enema and then come here for your plug."

"Yes, Master!" I jumped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair and put it into two pigtail braids. Then I got in the shower and quickly washed myself out. It was not nearly as unpleasant as the first time, and it was much easier now. I crawled out of the bathroom fresh and clean and ready to go.

Master snapped his fingers and pointed to the bed. I knew what he wanted. I crawled over, climbed on the bed and got down on my elbows and knees. He came up behind me and pushed the plug into my warm, wet pussy. Then he squirted a little lube on my asshole and started working his fingers into me. It was easy, and I opened up instantly for him. I moaned a little.

"That's a good puppy. So warm and soft." He cooed. He worked in a second finger, making me arch back into him. I huffed deeply.

Soon, he pulled out his fingers and easily replaced it with the now wet and hot plug. I mewled as it slid in place and my ass closed around it. I had my eyes closed in happy bliss when two fingers were shoved in my mouth.

"Clean me, pet."

I lapped up my juices and the lube obediently. When he was clean, he took back his hand, slapped me on the ass, and praised me.

"You're getting so good at taking the plug." Without warning, he shoved my head down on the bed, leaving my hips in the air. "Soon enough, you should be able to take my cock." He shoved two fingers in my pussy and pressed on the base of the plug with his thumb.

I squealed. The thought terrified me. Id never done anal. Sure, the plugs were actually enjoyable, but I didn't think I could handle something of Master's size ever. The blatant statement of what he planned on doing made my stomach flip. I whimpered.

But as quickly as it started, he pulled his fingers out and his hands left my body. I kneeled in place, still processing his words. He threw a pair of black leggings, pink panties and a plain green sweatshirt on the bed.

"Get dressed, pup."

I quickly dressed, eager to ignore my aching pussy, and get out of this house. As I did so, Master went downstairs and fumbled around in the kitchen. I looked in the mirror, making sure I was presentable. Making sure no one would be able to tell what I was: a sex pet, a captive toy. The buckle of the collar was so obvious to me. It was a dog collar.

'If anyone saw that, they would instantly know.' I thought. So I spun it around to hide the shiney metal. Now it just looked like a choker. A thick, genuine leather choker, but a choker nonetheless.

When I crawled into the kitchen a few minutes later, he was pouring my breakfast smoothie into my bowl. As I leaned down to eat, he pushed me away with his booted foot.

"Ah ah ah, beg first."

I pouted instantly, but a stern look wiped it off my face. I knelt up and whined quietly. I pawed his leg for extra effort. He smiled.

"Good girl! Eat!"

I dropped my face to the bowl and lapped it up happily. When I was done, he dressed me in warm clothes. I donned my purple parka and matching fuzzy snow boots. Next came mittens, a scarf, and a hat. Master dressed the same. The weatherman said it was in the teens with lots of wind today.

As I stepped outside with Master's hand holding my arm and guiding me, the wind hit my face and made me shiver. The snow was blinding, despite the sun still being hidden by clouds. I got a sudden giddy feeling in my tummy.

'This could be your chance to escape.' The thought popped into my head. It shocked me for a second. When I asked to come out with Master, I wasn't even thinking of escape. But as we walked to the garage, I was keenly aware of what chance was opening up before me. I would be seeing other people. All I would have to do was shout, "Call 911! This man kidnapped me!" And someone would surely notice.

I thought about the likelihood of someone believing me as he buckled me in the front seat.

"Alright, I'm going to blindfold you." His words shook me out of my planning.

I looked at him questioningly, almost about to ask him why but his look reminded me that I wasn't supposed to question him. I closed my eyes and leaned toward him and he covered me with a soft blindfold. Then he shut the door and walked to his side. The truck was chilly, but he turned on the heat as soon as he was inside.

His hand was suddenly around my neck, not choking me, but giving me a taste of the power he held back. His breath was hot on my ear.

"Now you know, I am taking a big chance letting you come with me. If I even think that you are acting out I will not hesitate to leave right away and handcuff you up in the truck." He said, his voice full of dominance and weight.

I nodded as much as I could. "Yes, Master." I squeaked.

"Here are the rules. You only speak to me. But if someone directly speaks to you, you will answer normally, calmly, and politely. You will stay by my side at all times, do not stray away. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master!"

My pussy was throbbing. She loved when he spoke to me like this. So demanding and firm.

He kissed my cheek and let go of my throat. "Good girl. It's about a 30 minute drive."

The ride was quiet. We listened to Christmas music. The truck rolled along gently, rocking me into a sleepy lull. I could have fallen asleep like that if we hadn't arrived.

"Remember what I said, Cleo?" Master asked as he took off the blindfold.

"Yes, Master. No talking to anyone unless spoken to and stay by you." I repeated dutifully.

He caressed my cheek. "That's my girl." I glowed in his compliment. He got out and opened my door, holding out his hand to help me down.

I looked to the store and the area surrounding it, seeing my first new sights in two months. The store was a grocery store I didn't recognize, probably a local chain. It was in a small plaza with a pizza place, a hair salon/barber, and a bank. There were few people out on this cold day. But even seeing just a few people made my heart race. Part of me worried they would see me and know exactly what I was for this man, exactly what I had done for him. But the other part of me wanted them to see a girl held against her will.

We walked through the slushy parking lot and into the warm market. We grabbed a cart and took off our coats.

"Alright, you hold the list and tell me what's first." Master handed me a paper. Why did this little assignment make my heart happy? Maybe because it gave me something to do with my hands. Maybe because I liked when Master gave me tasks.

"Um, apples, Ma-" I hushed up, scared someone would hear me. But then I looked up to him, afraid he would be mad that I didn't address him correctly.

He smiled, though. "It's okay. It's probably best that you don't call me that here anyway."

I nodded and smiled a little.

"Okie dokie! Apples!" He said cheerfully, walking forward. I jumped to follow closely behind. First we went to the produce section. We got lots of fresh veggies and fruits.

We walked past at least ten people. More than I'd seen in months. At first, I felt super jumpy. But as Master helped me focus on the task at hand, picking ripe apples, selecting good quality onions, I relaxed.

"Can I help you find anything?" A woman asked out of the blue. I swear I almost jumped out of my skin. I turned around to face her, to answer her like Master instructed, but he beat me to it.

"We are all set for now, thank you, Melanie." He said warmly.

"Oh I didn't notice it was you, Daniel! How are you this week?" She asked peppily. I guess they knew each other.

"Great! Just getting ready for Christmas. How about you?" He was very friendly. I guess I had never seen him interact with other people. Besides his friends anway. But I guess I never even saw that, I was always locked away.

"I'm just waiting to go home. It's my last day before vacation. I still have so much wrapping to do. And the kids and I are making cookies tonight." She said. She was older than me for sure, and older than Master too. She looked to be in her late 40s. She was blonde with kind blue eyes. She had smile wrinkles and soft cheeks. I liked her immediately.

"That sounds great. Tell Jackson and Clementine I said hello. Oh and Patrick." Master said.

"Will do. So who is this?" She chirped and turned to me. I smiled shyly.

"I'm Cleo. It's nice to meet you." I extended my hand and she shook it warmly. The thought of screaming 'I'm a prisoner!' never crossed my mind.

"Oohhh so this is your lovely girlfriend! It's about time I met her!" Melanie exclaimed.

'Girlfriend? That's how he talked about me? Wait a minute... he talks about me?'

"Yeah, she's staying for the holidays with me." He said. Well, I guess that wasn't a total lie. Sure, holidays. Like. All of them.

I decided to roll with it. Melanie was kind and the human interaction was well needed. "Yeah, I just got off work a few days ago and drove in today."

"Good for you! I hope you two have a great Christmas." She said.

"Thank you. It was great seeing you. We'd love to chat more but we wanna get out of here before the snow returns." Master said, ending the conversation. Melanie said her good byes and went back to work.

As we turned away down the soup aisle, I said, "I didn't think you talked to me about anyone."

He laughed. "Well, I don't tell them the nature of our relationship, but I figured, eventually, you'd come into town, people would know you lived with me."

I just nodded and mhmmed.

We continued shopping. We got soups, ramen, rice, cereal, a few frozen dinners like pizza and chicken pot pie, and bread. It was relaxing to do something mundane. And it also gave me the chance to pick out specific things like my favorite ramen flavors and snacks like rice cakes. Master was pretty generous. If I picked something up and asked for it, he let me have it. He even let me pick out a few bottles of wine for us. The thought of alerting someone to my situation slowly went away. I was just enjoying a domestic activity and I didn't want to ruin it.

We checked out without incident and bundled up to go outside. As we put the last of the bags in the truck, Master said, "I wanna get you a haircut before we go back. Let's go to the salon." I nodded and let him guide me to the salon.

'I guess it has been a while since I got a haircut.."

A bell chimed when we walked in. A heavy set woman chirped, "Welcome! What can I do for you today?"

"She just needs a trim." Master answered.

"Okay, right this way, miss. You can wait out here, sir." The woman gestured for me to follow her to a chair.

"What's your name, hun? I'm Gabi."

"I'm Cleo. It's nice to meet you." I smiled.

"You too!" She started taking my braids out after I sat down. "So what are you looking for?"

I thought for a second. Master didn't tell me what exactly he wanted. He said a trim so he probably wanted it still long.

"Um maybe just an inch and a half? Just enough to clean up the split ends." I answered.

She brushed out my hair, which flowed just past the bottom of my breasts. "I think that would get it cleaned up. Can do. Let's go get you shampooed."

She sat me down at a sink station and tilted my head back. It felt so good when she sprayed the hot water through my hair. I relaxed and let her massage the shampoo and then conditioner through my hair. I could have fallen asleep.

When she was done, we went back to her station and she went to work. I've always been told I have a lot of hair. It's super thick and long, so it took a little while to finish cutting it. I was quiet for most of it. She asked me some questions, and I was polite. But I didn't know how much I was supposed to talk.

'Now is the perfect time to ask for help. He's all the way over there. He can't even hear me.' I thought. But my stomach flipped. The idea of outing him made me queasy.

'He's been so kind and good to me. I don't want to see him in jail. I wish I could get away but not turn him in...'

12