An Uncommon Bond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled for the rest of the time. Finally, I rested on the idea of getting away, but not turning him in. I would find the time to just leave, return to my family, but not go to the police. My stomach was still uneasy and I felt hot all over, but I figured that that would be the right choice.

When Gabi was done, my hair looked healthy and clean. Perfect.

"Alright. Lemme just blow dry you. Can't have you going outside in the cold with wet hair!"

She finished up, put my hair in one, flowing braid down my back, and guided me back to Master. I stood behind him as he paid. We thanked Gabi and left. The whole time I was struggling with my idea.

On the way back, we stopped at McDonald's for lunch. I practically orgasmed as I took the first bite of my burger. It had been so long since I had one of these greasy, delicious patties. It was heavenly. I was quiet at first as we ate, but Master got to talking about a new Netflix movie we should watch. The image of snuggling up next to the fire made me calm down a little.

I was blindfolded on the way home again. Not that I minded, honestly. I hummed along to Christmas songs until we pulled into our drive.

'Our drive.' I thought. 'Not his. Our.'

This made me realize how far gone I was getting. I didn't even try to help myself at the store or salon. I kicked myself, thinking of my family. I was being selfish, enjoying my captivity, getting off on being a pet. My family was probably still distraught over my disappearance. I was very melancholy suddenly.

'I shouldn't care whether he goes to jail or not. He's a criminal!' But even as I thought the words, I did not feel total conviction.

I gloomily helped bring in the groceries as the snow started in earnest again. It was flowing down in big fat chunks and the wind was picking up.

As I set a bag down on the counter, Master said, "Keep unloading. I have to make a quick phone call."

He turned away to his office and that's when I saw them. The keys sitting on the counter.

'This is your chance! Run! Now!' Part of me screamed. Without thinking, I grabbed the keys quietly and went back out to the truck. Bear was waiting at the front door and I pet him softly.

"Good bye, my friend. Be good."

I quickly got in the truck, shut the door and turned the keys in the ignition. The truck rumbled to life. My heart was racing. I felt like throwing up.

'Can I do this? Do I even want to do this? Gah, shut up, Cleo. Think about your family! This is for the best.'

I put the truck in reverse, turned around, and hit the gas. The gravel drive crunched under the tires, and I feared that Master would run out the door and see me. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I didn't want to see his disappointment. I knew I would cry.

I made it out onto the road. Snow was piling up on the already snowy road. It was just a straight road with no signage, flanked by huge line trees on both sides.

I took one more look in the rearview mirror and saw the cabin. So cozy and warm. Tears burned my eyes.

The further I drove the more I felt sick to my stomach. I started to cry. I kept on driving.

When I came to a crossroads, I continued straight. I didn't remember turning when we were driving earlier. Tears started coming. When I saw the start of the town through the trees, I wept harder. The snow was thick, my wipers couldn't keep up. My tears made it doubly hard to see. I pulled over, waiting for the sobs to stop wracking my body and the snow to calm down.

I thought of my family. My sick mom, my alcoholic dad, my sweet little brother. God I missed them, even though we were a little broken. I cried for the life I lost. But I cried for the life I was losing.

There would be no more warm hugs, no more nights by the fire, no more sitting in my bed by his desk. No more doting and fussing over my well-being. No more exciting experiences that set my body on fire. No more Master.

I clutched my collar, still around my neck. The leather was worn and soft. I became aware of the warm plug still in my ass. Another sign of his power.

I idled in the truck for a while, I do not know how long. My heart was torn. My duty as a daughter called me to my family. But I knew that life wasn't easy. It was empty. Boring. Anxiety inducing. Was it wrong to not want that? Was it wrong to leave my family?

Was it wrong to leave Master? MY Master? The one person I bonded with like no one before? Was it wrong to choose to be happy with him?

In that moment I knew I'd never be happy again. I'd never find fulfillment. I'd compare everything to my life as Master's puppy and I knew nothing would hold a candle to it.

I sobbed loudly. "I can't live without him. I love him." I cried into my hands. I wanted to go back so badly. "I have to go back. I have to go back."

Grabbing a tissue from the glove box, I cleared the tears and my runny nose. I was still crying when I turned the truck around, homeward bound.

The snow was dense, slowing me down to a meager 20 mph the whole way back. At points, it was so white out, that I feared I was going to run straight off the road. I white knuckled it until I saw the lights of the cabin in the distance.

Home. My home. Our home.

I parked the truck and ran to the front door which was slightly ajar. I pushed it open. Master was not in the living room, but I could hear his voice in his office. I threw my coat and other outerwear on the ground and ran to his office. Before I entered, I dropped to my knees.

"I don't know what happened- she just took the keys and left! I'm worried, this storm is not supposed to let up. Please, can you bring your snowmobiles over as soon-"

I pushed the door open and threw myself to his feet. Through my tears, I said, "I'm so sorry, Master! Please believe me. It was a mistake! I'm so so so so sorry."

I heard him say "She's back. Gotta go."

"I can't live without you. Please let me serve you, please keep your puppy. I'll be a good girl I promise. I'll do whatever you say, Master. I need you. I need you." I hugged his leg desperately, my whole body shaking.

His hand rested on my head. "Hush, puppy. Hush."

"That was so stupid and I deserve to be punished. I won't do it ever again, I swear!" I was hyperventilating and suddenly started to dry heave a little.

He quickly knelt down and cupped my face. "Cleo, hush. I'm here. You're here. It's okay. Master's got you. Listen-" he wiped tears from my eyes- "I need you to breathe. In through your nose out through your mouth. You got it. Good girl." He sat on the floor and I crawled into his lap. He rocked me gently, helping me breathe, cooing softly to me.

"I was so worried." He whispered.

"I'm sorry, Master." I whimpered.

"I know you are."

We sat for a while, me clinging to him for dear life, him holding me gently.

After a little while, when I had calmed down, I looked up into his eyes and said, "I love you, Master."

It was his turn to shed a year. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, passionately. "I love you, too, Cleo."

--

Later that evening, after I had calmed down, we sat by the fire quietly. I had my cuffs and mittens back on. I was in his lap. I was happy. I did not regret my decision. He slowly pet my head as we both read on our devices.

The clock on the mantel showed 9:00 when he put down his book. "Kneel on the floor."

Obediently, I got down and knelt, hands behind my back, head bowed. I felt ashamed.

"You came back, and for that you will be rewarded. But first, you need to be punished." He said. His voice was firm and almost a little sad.

"I understand, Master. I deserve it."

He nodded and stroked my hair softly. It was still in the braid. He clipped the leash to my collar.

"Heel."

He led me to the playroom and put me on the bed. He laid me down on my stomach and slipped a pillow under my hips, raising my ass up. The sheets were cold, but I knew they would warm up quickly. He chained me to the bed, spread eagle. Next, I felt his hands at my asshole. He slowly coaxed the plug out, leaving me empty. Then he went to the cabinet.

He came back and laid several items next to me.

"You will be blindfolded." He said as he covered my eyes.

I knew this was an act of mercy. He knew that seeing what's happening makes me tense, makes me forget to breathe. "Thank you, Master."

"Even though I know you are sorry, this is going to be a severe punishment. It has to be." He warned. He slowly stroked my shoulders.

I nodded. "Of course, Master."

"Here's the plan. I'm going to spank you first. 20 times to warm you up. Then the flogger, the leather one with the knots on the end. 30 times. Lastly, the paddle. 30 times." He informed me. I shuddered. God, I hated the flogger. I didn't mind the other two. I actually liked the paddle. I preferred dense, weighted impacts to stinging.

"You will count every hit, starting over for each new tool. You will thank me."

"Yes, Master."

He gently sat next to me and stroked my back. "Alright, so, since this is the most intense punishment you've had yet, I am giving you a safeword. It cannot get you out of punishment, but I will postpone whatever is left to a later date. You will say red when you absolutely need to stop for the night. You will say yellow when you need a break or need me to slow down. Do you understand?

"Yes, Master. Thank you." I sighed. That relaxed me a little bit.

'That's my owner, always concerned about me.' I thought fondly.

"Good girl. Before we begin, tell me why you are being punished, Cleo."

I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I am being punished because I tried to run away. I broke the rules, Master."

"Correct, puppy. Now I will begin. Count." He stood up and hovered over my raised ass.

SMACK

He didn't hold back at all. I squealed. The sting spread across my skin.

"One, thank you Master!"

SMACK

Other cheek. "Two, thank you Master!"

It continued on like this. I squirmed and yanked at the chains. Not to get away, but to vent my pain. It made it easier. I yelped every time he spanked me. Sometimes he alternated up my thighs and ass cheeks. Sometimes he hit the same spot over and over again, intensifying the sting. He hit me with more force than I had ever felt. It hurt. It was supposed to. I was being cleansed.

"Twenty, thank you Master!" I screamed. I was hot, my ass and thighs felt like I had sat on a bunch of needles.

He grabbed my braid and wrapped it around his hand. He yanked my head back, forcing me to arch my back. "What are you never going to do again, slave?" His voice was gruff, harsh, and dominating. Punishment always put him in a harsh headspace.

"I am never going to run away again!" I whimpered. "I promise, Master!"

He slapped my face. Not softly, but not too roughly. "Exactly."

He let go and stood up. He grabbed the flogger and ran it through his hands. Without warning, he lashed my right shoulder blade. I screeched.

"Gah! One, thank you, Master!"

He hit my other shoulder next. I howled. He wasn't holding back. He worked his way down my back, a steady stream of hits. He maintained the same weight and force with each hit. When we reached ten, he stopped. I was whimpering, tears were in my eyes. I could hear him breathing heavily.

The next hit was right across my ass. The tails whipped around, curling around the side of my hip. He did not relent as I screamed. I didn't count, I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

He responded with quick slashes on my thighs. "Count and thank me, slave!"

"Gah, I'm sorry Master. Eleven, thank you!"

The next 4 were the most brutal yet. Two on each ass cheek. He hit me with the tips more than anything, leaving the feeling of knives on my skin. I howled and started to cry.

He threw down the flogger and yanked my hair again. "Are you crying for me, pet? Huh?" He taunted. I sniffled and whimpered but said nothing. He shoved my head into the bed.

He grabbed the flog and went back to work, making me scream, punishing me for my stupid escape attempt. I thrashed around but still counted.

When we hit 25, I could not hold on. "Yellow!" I sobbed. He dropped the whip immediately and sat by my head.

"It's okay, puppy. You're doing very good." He hushed me. His voice was calming and sweet. There was no anger or violence. Only compassion.

I leaned into his hands, still whimpering. "I am sorry, Master. I turned around before I even reached the town. Nobody saw me."

He hushed me. "I know, love. It's okay. I forgive you."

His words soothed my heart but my skin was still stinging and my body was aching.

"I'm gonna get you some water." He left and shortly came back with a cup and a straw. I drank eagerly. I finished it all. He stroked my arms and hair. We rested for probably ten minutes.

"Can you continue? Or do you need more time?" He asked.

My skin was starting to tingle, my body was warm. I knew my endorphins were finally kicking in.

"Um. I can continue. But first, can you get Prinkie for me? Can I hold her while we finish?" I asked shyly.

I couldn't see his face, but I think he smiled. "Of course. You've been a good girl so far. Hang on." He left me tied down. My muscles throbbed. But the pain was good.

'I deserve this. This is redemption. I am lucky to have a Master who punishes me, who sticks to his word.' I thought genuinely.

He returned and tucked Pickie next to my head. "There ya go, puppy."

"Thank you, Master."

"Are you ready now?"

I sniffled. "Yes, Master."

He picked up the whip. "Five more. Start at 26." He promptly landed one right on the back of my thighs. I screamed, counted, thanked him, and leaned in to Pinkie. We finished the last five, quickly. They hurt like a bitch and I was screaming myself hoarse, but I got through it.

"Atta girl. Such a good slave." Master praised. "Do you need another break or do you wanna start the paddling now?"

I knew that I could better withstand the pain now that I was full of natural pain killers. "Please, continue, Master."

He picked up the paddle. "Okay. Remember your safewords. Thirty more and then we're done." He gave me a light tap on my ass with the paddle. I shivered. It was made of dense leather. It was about a foot long, and rectangular shaped. I knew that it caused deep bruising. And I liked it on previous occasions. I guess I was a bit of a masochist after all. But I wasn't sure if I was going to like this time.

The first WHACK was light by previous standards. I still counted. The second was more forceful, making me groan. He amped up his force each time.

Suddenly, on number ten, he turned the paddle on its side, hitting me with the width of it instead. All of the force was transferred to me from a smaller area, causing more direct pain.

"Fuck! Ten, thank you, Master!" I yelled.

"Oof. That one is gonna bruise nicely." He chuckled sadistically. He continued paddling me, mostly with the wide face but sometimes surprising me with the side.

As it went on, something started to happen. I started drooling, my pussy started throbbing. I was raising my ass to the paddle. I felt like I was high. My mind was cloudy and my limbs were heavy. I was hungry for more.

"Twenty, 26! Thank you, Master!" I moaned deeply.

He hit me with the side again. "27 Fuck fuck! Please keep going; it feels so good!" I begged. He laughed and hit me harder.

"Twenty eight! Thank you, Master!" I swear I was dripping onto the bed.

"God, you are an impact slut. This isn't even a punishment anymore, is it?" He taunted me, hitting me again.

"Twenty nine! Gah I'm sorry! It just feels good!" I groaned.

"Hm. Then maybe I shouldn't give you the last one? This is supposed to be a punishment, after all."

I threw my head back. "Please, Master. I'm begging you."

"Begging me for what hm?" He ran the paddle over my red ass.

"Hit me!"

He grabbed my braid and yanked my hair. "Tsk tsk, that's not how a slave asks for something. Say 'Please, paddle this slave's ass, Master' and I'll consider it."

Oh, fuck, I would have said anything to get him to continue. "Please paddle this slave's ass, Master! Please, bruise me! Mark your property!" I begged as sincerely and pathetically as I could.

"Now that's how you beg. For that, I'm not gonna stop at 30. You don't have to count. I'm just gonna go until I think I'm good." He sounded very pleased and very aroused. His voice was husky.

The next hit was deep and true. I groaned and arched into it. I was on cloud nine. He hit me over and over, I didn't bother counting. It just felt so good. So painful but it turned me on to my core.

Finally, when I was getting a little too lost, he dropped the paddle. His right hand delved to my dripping pussy.

"Fuck yes!" I cried. I tried to jump his hand. He shoved two fingers in me and started pumping. I fucked back as best I could. He finger fucked me brutally, digging into my g spot with no mercy.

"I need to cum!" I yelled. Cruelly, he pulled out. I whined and yanked on my cuffs.

"Such a needy whore." He teased. I heard him unzip his pants and drop them to the floor. He crawled up so he was straddling the tops of my thighs. His cock- hard, pulsing, and hot- rested in between my ass cheeks. I whimpered. He started stroking my slick pussy lips with the head.

I moaned. It was almost painful. "Please. Master. Please. I'm ready. Take me. Fuck me. Fuck your puppy, your slave." I begged huskily, rubbing my ass on him.

He laughed evilly and suddenly pulled away. "No. This is the rest of your punishment. I am not going to fuck you, or make you cum, until Christmas Eve."

I gave an anguished cry. "That's torture!"

"That's the point." He climbed off of me and uncuffed my ankles and then my hands. Before I could pull myself up, he grabbed my braid and used it to flip me onto my back. Then he straddled me again, this time with his cock standing right above my lips. I eagerly stuck my tongue out.

"Ah ah ah, this is still part of your punishment. You don't get to help. I'm just going to fuck your face and you're going to sit there." He commanded. I pouted but opened my mouth. He promptly stuck his cock in and started pistoning in and out. I immediately choked and tried to pull away but I had no room to move.

"That's right. Take it. You're just a fleshlight. A piece of meat for me to get myself off with." He degraded me. I struggled for air as he made my throat raw. His words made my pussy gush.

When I thought I could take no more, he started to thrust faster, signalling the end.

"This is your reward. My cum. Swallow it all and be grateful, slave." He growled as he shot his cum straight down my throat. I gagged, overwhelmed, but I swallowed it all. I gasped for air when he pulled out.

"I love you, Master. Thank you." I coughed.

He pulled off the blindfold and smiled at me, warmly and gingerly. Then he slapped my dripping pussy. "I love you too, pup." Then he got up to get two glasses of water.

'Jesus, this is gonna be a long week...'

12