All Comments on 'An Uncommon Bond Ch. 05'

by Little_Otter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great!

Thank you for reasserting the nature of this story at the beginning it’s good to know that you’re sticking to writing the story you envisioned. This is one of my favorite ongoing stories and I can’t wait to read the next installment! :)

DanedGrandeDanedGrandeabout 4 years ago
A little doubt...

All right, I intended to leave this comment in the previous chapter, but then I read this one and I decided to put it here.

As the title says, I have a question: why does Master Daniel not let Cleo get in contact with her family? I mean, in chapter two one of the rules says, and I quote: "Cleo will always communicate with Master about anything and everything. Cleo is encouraged to bring forth any concerns and questions. Cleo is encouraged to express her emotions respectfully." Now, I know in chapter three you said Cleo is being lenient about sharing her feelings because she thinks she might not get any sympathy from Master, but it also makes me confused the fact that in Chapter 2 Master Daniel said he already had some slaves in the past, so basically he has the basic knowledge to read a slave's body language, and that would mean that at some point he noticed Cleo was acting in a sulky way. Either he is not a very good master or he is deliberately ignoring Cleo's worries.

Not complaining, I'm just curious about it.

DanedGrandeDanedGrandeabout 4 years ago
...and an opinion

Now that I expressed my main issue with the story so far, I'd like to share my opinion of the story so far.

When I read your first story (Little One), you caught my attention immediately, and I eagerly awaited for a new story from you, and when you posted the first chapter of this story, I must say you got me again. Although it reminded me a little another story I also read in here, I liked how you were developing it. And then when I read the second chapter I immediately wanted to keep reading "An Uncommon Bond". The second chapter reminded me more the ambience you created in "Little One Ch. 02", and just like in that chapter, I got emotional and cried at Cleo's description of her feelings. Then I got no problem with chapters three and four, but then with this one, I got emotional again.

Reading how Cleo was conflicted with the way she was giving up to her freedom to be truly happy made me cry because of the subtle intensity behind the description of the scene. One again I ended up remembering" Little One Ch. 02", but I think I cried more with this than with Little One because I could feel my tears giving me a blurry sight, making difficult to read the rest of the chapter.

You've definitely done right with the management of the Stockholm Syndrome in Cleo's character development, and if someone says the opposite, is because they're not grasping the real topic of this story.

I hope you keep the good work as you have done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ch 5

Could you like do an alternate ch 5 where she runs away the same but Daniel gets people after her. They could be like a corrupt police officer or something but you could do how she is forced into sex with them. Then you can lead from there Daniel could get angry with them or go you have had your punishment it’s up to u. Also I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love you're writing and think it's perfect thank you so much ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the concept

Your creative imagination of the story of changing a girl to be a puppy has increased quite a bit since your last series. I like the feelings from the girl's point of view how she resists but then changes to her new role. I think she really likes to be with him but am concerned that she is changing to a pain-slut instead of a puppy. Yes, you discipline your puppy for leaving but severely beating her is not helpful in her training. She already is totally lost in her feelings and said over and over that she did come back and she was sorry. He really did not give her a chance to explain why she came back. He held her for awhile then beat her. Would like to see how he treats her later that night? Does he release her from her bondage? Does he cuddle with her? Does he make her sleep outside? What happens the next morning when she has to find a way to get out of bed with all of the bruising he beat into her. Don't get me wrong, I like the story line and I hope that maybe there will be a reckoning that the two will find love and she is not just treated as a dog. What happens after a year or so? Or longer? Will he share her with others in his circle? Will she finally get to reach her family like he told her she would? Is nobody searching for her? Her school and landlord and family would probably worry. Ah, a fantasy but there should be aspects that make it believable and maybe a little dose of reality to say "Could that happen"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more

Little Otter,

I love this story. I loved the original too, but the way you fleshed it out is awesome and I really want to know what happens next. Do Cleo and Master go back to the city? Is her family looking for her? Please write more of their kinky adventures so I can learn these things.

On a different but related note, I don't think it's weird at all that you added in the part about Master wanting to know what all of her pills were for and wanting to keep her healthy, that's what a good Dom is supposed to do.

Anyways, again, please write more. This story is better than candy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittle_Otter@Little_Otter
Okay I just submitted An Uncommon Bind ch. 06 today, nov 15. It just needs to be approved. If anyone has any ideas or requests for the story or a scene, contact me though the button on my page!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES