An Uncommon Bond Ch. 06

Story Info
Master finally fucks his puppy girl.
8k words
4.58
23.8k
29

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick thank you to a fan named Leah who wrote me such a motivating email. You made me feel so happy and eager to finish this chapter, as I was hitting a little bit of writers block. I hope you really like this!

Authors note: This story contains pet play, stockholm syndrome, and other things that are apparently ticking some people off. Before you go off about how I'm sick or I do not understand BDSM, remember that this is a fantasy. Not something I would want to actually happen to anyone, nor is this a guide for a healthy BDSM relationship. Thats why this is in non-con, even though both parties are technically willing at this point.

Aub 6

As I predicted, the days leading up to Christmas Eve were torture. My pussy was constantly dripping. Master had plenty of ideas to keep me in heat. I needed to be filled so badly. I guess I should just give you a little overview of the nine days of sexual hell that my stupid escape plan created.

Master had created many devious ways to stoke the fire constantly. He often hog-tied me, stuck a vibe in me, and then just sat back. He would watch me struggle to get away from the vibe or to get off, which I never did. Four times, he locked me onto a sybian and forced me to get right to the edge. He tied my thighs to my calves and bound my hands behind me. Then he would connect a hook from the ceiling to my hands and pull up. This forced me to lean forward to keep the pressure off my shoulders. The evil bastard wanted to force me to rest my weight on top of my clit. There was no escape from the brutal vibrations. But just before I would cum, he would shut off the machine and leave me aching. I would scream and beg and cry for release but he would just sit there, ignoring me or watching me intently with a devilish smirk on his stupid, handsome face.

Another thing he loved to do was tie me down and rub his cock up and down my pussy, teasing me slowly. I would beg and beg for him to just fuck me but he wouldn't. He would kneel over me and jerk himself off, not even allowing me to help him. His cum would splatter my belly and my mouth would salivate.

I was going so crazy that I started to play with myself in my sleep. After accidently waking up Master by humping his leg, he took preventative measures. He locked a metal chastity belt on me 24/7. He only took it off for me to use the bathroom or exercise. But this, of course, did not help my need for release. It made me even more horny, if anything. Not being allowed to even have access to my pussy made me feel so helpless. To have no control made me even wetter. And on top of that, it pushed the butt plug in farther than ever before.

But finally, thank God, it was Christmas Eve. It was about 10:00 am when I woke up in my cage. It looked like it would be a whimsical white Christmas, as cliche as it sounds. Master must have seen me on the camera in the cage because he came up the stairs as soon as I sat up, leaning against the bars.

"Good morning, puppy." He unlocked the cage and I crawled out, immediately sitting on my heels and pushing my hips up.

"Please, I need to go so badly."

He laughed as I whined. The pressure on my bladder was immense. He leaned down slowly, smirking, took the key from around his neck and unlocked me. Then he took off my leather collar. I turned around and put my ass in the air so he could take out the plug. It came out softly, but it still stretched me. "Go, brush your teeth and start a bath. Use whatever you want."

"Yes, Master!" I crawled to the bathroom urgently. As I relieved myself and brushed my teeth, I thought about what I was going to do for a Christmas gift for my owner. I wasn't sure if he expected anything of me. But I always gave gifts to everyone at Christmas. I kinda prided myself on being able to come up with cute, sentimental presents for those I love. Of course, I could not go out and buy anything. And I could not think of anything to make. The only idea I kept coming back to was a letter. I thought maybe I could express myself through writing better than with words. I was more of a giver when it came to expressing appreciation or love. I always felt so awkward, just airing my feelings out. I felt actions could portray love just as good or better than words could. But maybe I could try.

As I added bath salts to the tub, I decided that I would ask Master for some time alone with some paper and pen. It would not be a discrete present. He would probably know what I was trying to do, but, at least I would have something to give him.

As I turned on the water, he walked into the bathroom. "Get in the tub, Cleo." He wasn't wearing a shirt or pants, just his boxers. I longed to feel his skin on mine, to feel him in me, finally. I hoped tonight he would finally give in. I slid into the tub, sighing as the hot water toasted my skin. I settled in and Master lathered up his hands with shampoo and knelt down next to me. We sat in a sweet silence while he massaged my scalp. He gently combed the soap out.

"Hey, Master."

"Yes, little one?"

"I was wondering if maybe, like, you could give me, like, some paper and a pen. Today. So I could write something. Maybe?" I felt silly. I felt like he could see right through me and my plans. I did want it to be somewhat a surprise, after all.

"Sure, why not?" He smiled. He worked conditioner through my hair and I relaxed more. But I still had another question that was nagging me. Would he fuck me today? Or at least make me cum? I suddenly got all hot and jumpy. I had been so needy that I forgot about how nervous I was to actually have his cock. In my pussy. For the first time. Would he like it, like me? What if I didn't do good enough? Ugh.

"What is on your mind? I can tell you are thinking about something." He tapped the edge of the tub that was attached to the wall. "Sit up here and spread your legs."

I gulped. Was he going to do it right now? Here?

I did as he asked and he grabbed the shaving kit from the shelf.

Oh, phew. He just wants me to shave.

"I asked you a question, pet."

I jumped as he knelt down and pushed my legs further apart. He sprayed shaving cream on his hands and rubbed it all over my pussy.

I jolted at his touch. I was just so needy. "I just. Um. I am like. Sorta..."

"Spit it out," He said teasingly. He gently shaved my mound with an expert hand.

"I'm scared of, well maybe not scared, but like. Nervous. About tonight. And maybe you do not even plan on doing it tonight but I want- I mean. I am nervous about you fuc- using me. Down there. Tonight." I sputtered.

He chuckled a little bit. "That's okay, baby. I know you are. I was planning on it, yes. But we'll see. Maybe you're not ready."

Was he teasing me? Did he not know how much I was struggling with his constant edging? He had to know. He kept running his bare cock along my cunt, covering himself in my wetness.

"No, I mean, I am. Ready. I think." I squeaky as he pulled one of the lips to the side to shave it.

"Hm. I suppose." He said inconclusively. He finished shaving me and helped me out of the tub. He dried me off and I wrapped my hair in a towel.

"I will never understand how you get all of that up in a towel." He laughed. I was glad for the change of subject.

"It's a girl thing, I guess."

"Probably so." He smiled and grabbed the chastity belt and clean plug, which were sitting on the counter. I knelt down on my elbow and pushed my ass up, not needing to be told what to do. He knelt behind me, pressing his hips to my backside. I moaned and grinded back into him. His hand came around and pressed the plug to my lips.

"Get this warmed up, pet." I took the silicone into my mouth and held it. His hands ran down my back, nails slightly scratching me. I arched my back further and whimpered. Suddenly, his hand smacked my ass with a thud. I squeaked.

"Maybe I will use your holes tonight. Or maybe I'll just jack off on your pussy again. I do like the way it is constantly dripping. I like teasing you." He said in a husky voice. I whimpered and shook my head.

"What? Does my puppy need to be filled? Like a little bitch in heat? Has she waited long enough?" His left hand snaked around my hips and settled on my cunt. One finger slipped in, making me shiver. My cheeks reddened from the humiliation. I nodded a little bit. He continued to stroke me with one hand and massage my ass with the other. I grinded into his hand, trying to get more stimulation.

"Ah, yes. I think my little beast has earned some release. But not now. Maybe later." His hand lifted off my ass and took the warm plug out of my mouth. He used the juices from my pussy to ease my ass open. I relaxed and pushed back onto the plug, wanting to be filled with its familiar weight. I squeaked and it settled in. I sat up on my heels and he grabbed the chastity belt. He wrapped it around my waist and looped the other piece between my legs. He tightened it so the cold metal pressed on my lips. He locked it in place, leaving me wanting more. Then he took the towel out of my hair and hung it up.

"Let's get you some breakfast and then I'll get you some paper."

Before we went downstairs, he put my collar back on. It still felt warm. He got dressed in sweats and a blue t-shirt with some band on it.

Breakfast was just some eggs and grapes. He said he did not want me getting bloated today. I ate at his feet while he read the paper. Bear sat next to me, drooling, always trying to sneak closer.

After I cleaned up, Master went to his office and got a pen and blank computer paper. "Do you wanna do your thing on the couch or in my office?"

"Um. The couch, I think."

"Sounds good. I have to go get more firewood so I'll leave you to it." He set the stuff on the coffee table and started getting dressed to go outside. I crawled over and got up on the couch. I grabbed a random book on the coffee table and laid the paper on top.

As he opened the back door he said, "Be good. I'll be outside if you need me."

"Bye bye."

Bear came over and jumped on the other side of the couch. I wrapped myself in a fuzzy blanket and stared at the blank paper. I didn't know how to start. To Master? Dear Master? What did I even want to say? Would he think this was stupid and cheesy? I huffed.

"What do you think, boy?" I asked my fuzzy friend. He just looked at me with his dopey smile. I sighed. I thought for a bit more. I started to write. Then stopped. I wrote more, then decided I didn't like it and crumpled the paper up. Master walked in with an armload of firewood. He stomped the snow off his boots and came to the fireplace and stacked the wood in the box in the wall.

I saw the snow and wood chips he tracked in. "Oh, come on. I just swept." I nagged playfully.

"Well then you will have the pleasure of doing it again when I'm done." He teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want some music? Christmas stuff?" He asked. I looked up and smiled.

"Yes, please."

He turned on the stereo and Winter Wonderland started playing. He smiled and turned around to go get more wood.

I sat and watched him go, feeling my heart and tummy grow warm. His sweetness eased my mind. Sitting in this odd domestic bliss, I found my muse. I began to write. My cursive script decorated the page and I let my emotions drive my hand.

-

I finished my letter and folded it up. I had filled two pages with my devotion and I actually felt eager to give it to my owner. It sat in the tree, nestled in the branches the way my father left his Christmas cards for my mother.

Now there was a toasty fire burning and Master joined me on the couch.

"I have a few other things to do today and then we can start cooking dinner. While I do my stuff, you will go upstairs and get yourself all dolled up for a Christmas feast. Do your makeup and hair. I have an outfit laid out on the bed for you." He informed me. I looked at him inquisitively. What was he planning?

"Yes, Master." I pet Bear on the head and he reminded me of something. "Does this distinguished gentleman have anything to wear to dinner?" I joked, partially. My family used to have a cute bow tie for our dog on Christmas.

"I didn't think about that. Hm. Maybe we can stick a gift bow on his head."

I laughed. "That would work."

We snuggled on the couch and watched the Mandalorian for about two hours. But I was not easily able to focus because he was touching and teasing me the whole time. His warm hands kneaded my breasts and pinched my nipples. He kissed and bit my neck, making me squirm. After a while, he flipped me on my back and kneeled over me. His hand was wrapped in my hair, pulling my head back. We kissed deeply. I moved my hands over him, feeling his strong arms, his stubbled face. Emboldened by his forward attention, I moved my hand down to rub his hardon between us. I stroked his cock through his pants and he groaned.

"Be careful, pet. Or I will take you here and now."

I giggled. "Would that be such a bad thing?"

He pulled my hair harder and groped one of my breasts roughly. "I have a different plan and I don't want you to ruin it." With that, he got off me. I whined and tried to pull him back.

"There will be time for that later. Go get ready. Take some time. Simmer a bit." He ordered. He unlocked the chastity belt and took it off. He also took out the plug and handed it to me. "Clean this and put it away. And no touching."

As wet and yearning as I was, I got up. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl." He sent me upstairs with a smack on my ass. I crawled upstairs and there was a box wrapped in shiny green paper and a golden bow. I smiled and sat on the bed to open it. Nestled in tissue paper was a bundle of red velvet and fuzzy white trim.

I laughed. A bit cliche.

I held it up and had to admit it was cute but very provocative. Right up Master's ally. It was a long sleeved dress with a full skirt that would probably barely reach my knees. The top was a corset made of crushed, red velvet. It was laced up the front, which would make it easier to do by myself. The ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the skirt were trimmed with fluffy white faux fur.

I laid the dress out on the bed. There was more in the box. There was a pair of lacey black stockings with matching underwear and a garter belt. Lastly, there was a headband of sorts that took me a second to realize what the whole thing was; a set of puppy ears. They were dark brown, like my hair, very soft, and shiny. They stood up straight but the right one flopped over at the tip, like the ears of a german shepard pup. I was thrilled. They were so adorable and well made. I couldn't wait to put the whole ensemble together.

While imagining how Master would react to the getup, and also how it would be on the floor by the end of the night, my hand found its way to my dripping pussy. It would be so easy to just finish myself, just once, right now. But I didn't want to ruin the evening that Master had obviously planned so I took my hand away and got up.

I started getting ready by picking out my makeup. The plan was light, natural makeup with red lipstick and gold eye makeup, I decided. It felt good to play around and make myself look fancy for once. I almost never used cosmetics anymore. It was fun and relaxing to pamper myself. With one last look, I made sure I was happy with the result.

Perfect, I thought. Cute, sparkly, but sophisticated too.

Next I went to get dressed. I rolled the stocking up my smooth legs. The soft fabric quickly warmed up to my skin. I pulled on the panties and the garter belt, attaching the hooks to the top of the stockings. The mirror showed my well toned calves and tender thighs. My ass was framed perfectly and looked plump and inviting.

I loosened the strings on the corset and stepped into the dress. I stood in front of the mirror and worked on tightening it. As I cinched it up, my breasts were pushed up and my waist nipped in nicely. I made it tight, but not so tight that I couldn't eat or move easily. I twirled around and the skirt flopped and flounced vibrantly. Lastly, I put the ears on. I felt festive and attractive and alluring.

I leaned over the railing and called down to Master. "I'm ready. Do you want me to come down?"

"Yes! But don't crawl. Don't wanna ruin those stockings."

I bounced down the stairs and went to the kitchen, where he was chopping up something. He set down the knife and came over.

"Merry Christmas to me. Damn." He put his hands on my hips and pulled me close. "You look beautiful, Cleo."

I blushed and looked down. " Thank you for everything. Especially the ears. I love them. I never wanna take them off."

"The pleasure is all mine. Uggh you look good enough to eat!"

"Well.. maybe later. You could? Maybe?" I stuttered.

"I definitely fucking will." He nipped my ear and growled. My knees wobbled and I leaned into him. I tried to kiss him but he pulled away.

"Ah ah, pet. Dinner before dessert. I have to go get dressed too. Can't have you all dolled up when I look like a slob." He tapped my nose and pulled away. "Finish chopping what's on the cutting board. Then pour yourself a drink."

Cutting I could do. A drink? He barely ever let me drink, let alone choose for myself. "A drink? Anything, Master?"

"Whatever you want." He knew what a treat this was for me.

"Thank you, Master. Should I prepare anything for you?" I could already taste sweet wine on my lips.

"Manhatten, on the rocks."

"Of course, Master."

He smiled endearingly. "Good girl. And let Bear in first. Dry his paws off."

"Yes, Master. We don't want two wet pets making a mess of the place." I winked. He chuckled. Normally he was the coy one, but I felt sexy and confident tonight. He seemed to like my playfulness.

He turned away and I went to the back door. I called Bear in and luckily he wasn't too far away. He came in and sat on the rug, waiting to be towelled off. Snow hung in clumps at the bottom of his long coat. I gently took his paws and wiped them clean and made sure he didn't have any cold burns. As much as he loved the snow and cold, I feared he would spend all day out there if he was allowed. I didn't want him getting frostbite, of course.

When that was done, he went to sit by the crackling fire. I went to the record player and dropped the needle, turning on Christmas carols. Both Master and I loved the sound of an old fashioned record player. It had a certain vibe, ya know?

I walked to the playroom, which was where the bar was, or at least, where all the good stuff was. I made the Manhattan first and then scoured his extensive wine collection. I selected one of my favorite rieslings that we bought but had not touched. I decided I wanted it chilled and took Master's drink and the bottle back to the kitchen. I placed the wine in the fridge and went to finish chopping up the veggies. Broccoli and carrots needed sliced. Ginger and garlic needed minced. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. I finished up quickly and grabbed a wine glass and then the wine. The soft pop of the cork brought sweet fumes to my nose. I poured myself a generous glass and went to my bed beside the fire. Bear came and snuggled next to me, still a little cold from the snow. I sipped my wine and felt warmth spread through my chest. It was delicious.

I could have fallen asleep right there if Master had not come down. I looked up and my breath got stuck in my lungs. He looked so sophisticated and downright edible. Before I could say anything, he snapped a picture of me with an old polaroid camera.

"Just want to remember how beautiful you look tonight." He charmed.

"Me? What about you? I've never seen you dressed up before. I like it." He wore a red button down dress shirt and black slacks. A slim black tie brought the whole thing together. He trimmed his beard, giving him a sharp jaw. His dark hair, eyes, and clothes made him look mysterious and oh so dominant. I wanted to crawl to him and make him strain against his pants.