An Uncommon Bond Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to fill your cunt, slave." He roared and bottomed out in me for one last time. I could feel him pulse and warmth seeped out of me. He kept himself tucked into me for the duration of his orgasm.

I collapsed as he released my hips and pulled out, bringing strands of our mixed liquids together. My cunt was still throbbing with every breath and I was huffing deeply. His cum was pooling out onto my thighs and the bed, making a sticky mess. The deep and pure smell of musk was heavy in the air. He grabbed tissues from the bedside table and gently cleaned me up, making me gasp when he touched my tender clit. I quivered as he laid down beside me, wrapping his arms around my torso, tucking my legs between his. The soft tail was pressed up against my back and his belly.

I moaned softly as I took in his warmth. "Wow..." I mumbled.

He laughed with exhaustion. "I know. Fuck.."

We laid silently for a while, coming down from our highs together, evening our breaths. After about twenty minutes, he spoke. "I love you so fucking much, Cleo."

I nestled closer to him. "And I love you, Master. More than you could ever know."