An Uncommon Bond Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smirked and winked. "Glad you like it. It's all for you." He snapped his fingers and pointed in front of him. "Sit." I set my glass down and crawled to him, swinging my hips sensually. I rested my ass on my heels and put my hands behind my back. I kept my head high, looking him in the eyes lovingly. He circled me, taking more pictures. One of his hands came down and caressed the soft fur of my ears, then continued to run through my wavy hair. I hummed softly.

"Let's get dinner on the table." I almost whined when he stopped touching me. He set the camera on the counter and went to continue cooking whatever it was he was planning. I picked the camera up and snapped a few pictures of him, admiring him. He stuck his tongue out when I zoomed in super close. I laid all the developing photos on the counter.

Dinner was done soon and he dished everything up. It was ginger and garlic seitan with egg noodles and sauteed vegetables. It smelled amazing and my mouth was watering. I went to the spot where he normally put my bowls but instead he set it on the table across from his own spot.

I looked at him questioningly.

"Tonight, you're gonna eat at the table with me. I don't want you messing up your cute face. Until later."

"Yes, Master! Thank you." I sat down in the chair he pulled out, feeling strange. I had not eaten at the table once since he took me. He often hand-fed me, but he never let me use utensils or sit at the table. The chopsticks felt foreign in my hands. A fork would have felt weird enough but it took me a minute to remember how to hold and use them.

He raised his glass up and toasted, "Merry Christmas, baby. Cheers to our first holidays together."

We clinked glasses. "Merry Christmas, Master."

The meal was scrumptious and warm and filling. We talked about our favorite Christmas movies and music. We laughed and chatted and teased each other. It was a wonderful occasion and the wine made me even more giggly. He let me have a second glass and I was well toasted, feeling the heat everywhere in my body. I ran my stocking clad foot up and down his calve, looking at his through hooded lashes. We had both had our fill by now.

"Let's take this to the couch, love." He said huskily. While he added more wood to the fire, I fed Bear his dinner and snuck in some leftover seitan and veggies. He rarely got food from the table and I figured he deserved a gift too. After I put the dishes in the sink to soak, I joined Master in the living room.

He reclined on the couch and pointed to the tree. "Why don't you pull out those presents and bring them over here." I giddily hopped over to the twinkly tree. There were three boxes wrapped in paper with puppies wearing antlers. I picked them up and set them on the coffee table in front of the couch.

Is this all for me? I thought.

He patted the seat next to him and I plopped down, tucking my legs underneath me. He leaned forward and grabbed a box that was about a foot long but very thin. "Start with this one."

"Eep I'm so excited! Thank you, Master." I tore open the paper and opened the box. Inside was thick, lined stationery paper with tiny roses around the border. There was also a small box with a gold plated pen. I thought they were quite classy and pretty, but I didn't understand what they were for. I looked up with a question in my mouth.

"When I first brought you here, I promised that you would be allowed to write to your family. This is what that is for. You can write them as soon as you want and I will send it, without a return address and from a post office far away, but I will send it. I'll also have to proof read it, but you can say what you want as long as you don't tell them what actually happened to you." He explained. My heart welled up and my eyes became glossy.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you thank you thank you!!" I leapt into his lap and hugged him. "Thank you so much. This means the world to me."

"You're welcome, sweetie." He kissed my forehead. He took the box and set it on the table, discarding the wrapping paper to the floor.

"Now... hmm... I think you should open the big one next." He nudged. I grinned and picked up the biggest box. It was maybe a foot and a half long and a foot tall. I shook it but it was very light and nothing rattled around. I ripped into it and found a dark, glossy, wooden box within. There was an engraved paw print in the middle of the lid. I unlocked the small clasp that kept the box closed. The smell of cedar wafted from the box.

I gasped when I saw the gift. Inside, there was a long, fluffy tail that matched the fur that my ears were made of. There were also three different sized butt plugs tucked neatly in a row. They were made of flexible silicone and had small rings on the end where the tie from the tail could attach to.

"Wow. I mean.. I just. Wow. This is gorgeous." I stroked the long stranded fur, admiring how flowy and soft it was.

"You have been the best puppy any Master could ask for. It's time I made you look the part."

I squirmed and became more wet at the thought of kneeling down and Master slowly working the plug in, opening my ass wide.

"Can you put it on now? Please, Master?"

"One more thing, and then I will." He stroked my cheek and took the box. He set it down and grabbed the last present, a small box, about the size of a jewelry box for a bracelet. I eagerly opened it, not knowing how he could possibly top the first two gifts. Under the paper, there was again a dark, wooden box with another paw print on top. I gently opened it and immediately had tears in my eyes.

It was a dog bone shaped dog tag. It read, "Cleo: Property of Master Daniel." The script was like an old typewriter script. It was gold, which stood out brilliantly against the matte black material of the tag. I picked it up and flipped it over. There was a tiny gold paw print on the back. I put it back in the box and hugged Master tightly.

"You have no idea how happy this makes me. I love it. I love everything. I love you!" I kissed him on the cheek and he turned my face, bringing my lips to his own. We kissed deeply and lovingly and darkly. After a minute, he pushed me away.

"Get on the floor, I'm gonna make you into a real puppy."

I gracefully dropped to the floor. First, he attached the tag to the ring on my collar. The metal tinkled lightly when I moved. I beamed as he took a few close up photos.

He pointed to the center of the room. "Bow." I crawled over and got into the correct position, ass up, head on the floor with my arms stretched out in front of me. He came and knelt behind me. He put one hand on my pussy and spread the lips apart, making me gasp. I was slick with need. He brought the tail plug up and teased me, drawing wetness away in drippy strands. He slowly worked it into my pussy, even though I could have easily taken it considering how eager I was. He slowly fucked me with it, spreading my juices around and up to my ass. He slowly pushed the plug against my hole and it hungrily accepted it in. I was no bigger than what I was used to. He dropped the tail and it brushed softly on my thighs. I just brushed the backs of my knees. I wiggled my hips back and forth, making it sway and wag slowly. Master let out something between a growl and a groan.

I looked back at him and gave him a little "arf!" He chuckled and smacked my ass playfully.

"Now it's my turn to give you something." I smiled and crawled to the tree. I pulled my letter out and put it in my mouth. Master had sat back on the couch and I went to kneel at his feet. He picked up the camera and took a few pictures of me before he held out his hand. I gave him my gift of words and held my breath.

"Merry Christmas, Master." I leaned on his legs as he read silently.

To Master,

Merry Christmas, of course. I wanted to give you something, and this is what I came up with. I didn't know what to write, even though I had so many things to say. I have a hard time putting my feelings into actual words, so bear with me here.

When we started this, or, rather, when you started this, I was terrified. Rightfully so, I think. Every second of that first day, I worried would be my last. I kept waiting for you to be done with me. I can't even put my fears into words, because now, they seem so silly. Now, I know, you are my home and this is my place. You opened the world and guided me down the road to true contentment.

You saw something in me that I didn't know was even there. You took me and put me in a place that fostered my true nature and let me grow. You showed me what true commitment and love looks like. I want to submit to you and serve you and love you for the rest of my life. I never want to leave your side. If I have not said it plainly yet, I will now. You have earned my trust and submission. I eagerly and willingly give all that I have and am to you, Master. Whatever you want, I will give. Wherever you go, I will follow. If you'll have me.

I am sitting here, in this domestic bliss (albeit, a strange one) and I feel tender and full of love and adoration for you. Every kiss and kind word is a blessing. Even when you are punishing me, I know it is for my benefit. Even when you are hurting me just for fun, I am fulfilled. Your happiness is my fulfillment. Your collar, with its warm weight, frees me. I am my most true self because of you. And I am thanking you for that, and I will thank you for that every day that I have with you.

Although I hold your needs and desires above all else, I want to say that I am so hungry for you. You have the power to take whatever you want from me and you do not need my permission. But I am asking you to let me please you with my body, all of my body, every part of me. I want you to fuck me, to make love to me, to use me. Use me like the stupid pet I am. I am begging you. I'm wound up so tightly and I need you to give me all of you. I offer myself up completely.

That is what I have to say. I love you. I need you. I submit to you. I adore you. And I will continue to do so for the rest of my days.

Love,

Your puppy, Cleo

When he finished, his eyes seemed a little wet as he looked at me with the brightest smile I had ever seen. He leaned down and cupped my face and kissed me with the strength of a thousand suns. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in and he began to devour me.

"I always knew you were perfect for me." He growled roughly in my ear. He bit my ear and wrapped his hand around my throat, applying pressure and making my head dizzy. I leaned into his strength, loving it, loving how weak I felt. Right when I felt like I would pass out, he released me.

"Go to the playroom. Make me another drink. You can have one more glass of wine. Be ready for me in five minutes, on the bed, bowing." He ordered. I hopped up quickly to complete his command. I grabbed our glasses, poured myself another glass and pranced to the playroom, full of heat and neediness.

I was good and tipsy at this point, almost drunk. I spilled a little vermouth as I made his drink. I made it good and strong, wanting the beast in him to totally come out and take me. I went to the bed, set our drinks on the bedside table and got into position. I bowed with my head facing the door, my tail brushing the backs of my legs.

The wait was longer than five minutes. He probably wanted me to simmer. When the door finally opened, he said nothing. His slow, steady, dominating steps were the only sound in the room. He glided over to his drink and took a long sip. He sighed, refreshed.

"Close your eyes, kneel up." His voice was deep and full of confidence. I did so, perfectly getting into place. I heard the brush of fabric on fabric and then the bed depleted next to me. Without warning, he wrapped something around my throat, probably his tie, and choked me. He held the tie tightly and dragged my face to his. My eyes were still closed but I didn't need to see to know how hungry he was. His other hand cupped my pussy and one finger slipped in. He immediately snaked his hand under my panties and rapped on my g-spot, curling his finger perfectly.

"You are my fucking pet, my goddamn animal. You hear me?"

I whimpered and my heart jumped out of my chest. "Yes, Master!" I squeaked.

"Say it." He practically snarled.

I choked as he tightened the tie. "I am your pet! I'm your animal!"

His hand left my pussy. He slapped me across the face. I whimpered. "No, pets don't get to say 'I' or 'me.' Try again."

"This puppy is your pet, your stupid little animal! You own her!" I cried out, feeling degraded and loving it.

"That's better." He took his hands off me and shoved me on my back. "Stay there." I laid still, breathing heavily. He unlaced the corset of the dress at a maddeningly slow pace. He took off my panties too but left the stockings on. He got off the bed and rummaged through the cabinet. Some things were set on the bed and then I heard him undress. He then sat down next to me and roughly pulled me up by my hair, bringing his lips to my ear. "Are you doing okay, mutt? I love you, but I am going to completely dominate you tonight." He warned.

I whimpered, "Yes, Master. This mutt just wants you so badly." He chuckled and pulled away. He tied a blindfold around my eyes. Then his hand grabbed my cheeks and pressed, forcing my jaw open. He shoved a ball gag in and buckled it tightly. Then he took my wrists and began tying them with coarse rope. When that was done, he pulled them up and hooked me to a peg on the headboard. I struggled slightly, testing the strength of his work. The rope bit into my skin roughly and lovingly. He next took one ankle and wrapped rope around it, pulling my leg straight and fastening it to the post. He did the same to my other leg, pulling me open completely.

The tail pushed farther into me, making me whine. There was silence for a moment while he took another drink. The bed pressed down on my right side and a buzzing came to life. He took what I assume was a hitachi and lightly traced down my breasts to the mound above my scorching pussy. I eagerly lifted my hips to meet it. He chuckled deviously. At first, he barely touched me with it, aggravating me. I begged through the gag.

"Oh fine, you needy whore. I'll give you what you want." He grabbed the hood over my clit and pulled it back. He immediately pressed the wand right onto my clit, making me scream and struggle to get away. He knew how maddeningly painful that was.

"What? I thought you wanted it, slut."

I cried out, wanting it to stop. He slapped my right tit, making it glow. "God. So fucking particular." He spit on my face.

God, he was humiliating me and degrading me and I loved it.

He took the vibe off and lowered my hood. My clit was protected when he resumed his assault. It was still crazy strong and made me thrash, but I could handle it now. He used his other hand to invade my pussy, curling two fingers right on my g-spot and I bucked my hips into him.

"Fuck you really are just the stupidest mutt."

I whimpered in agreement, not wanting him to stop. Soon, I was careening towards my first orgasm in over a week. I was humping him madly and just as I begged incoherently to cum, he yanked his hand and the toy away. I swear I screamed bloody murder. Bastard!

He laughed and threw the vibe beside my head. I could smell myself on the toy.

"Oh no. You don't get to cum until my cock is buried in that cunt." He knelt between my legs and brought his mouth down, breathing hot air, making me jump. One hand went back in my pussy slowly, just two fingers. I clenched down on him, trying to drag him in deeper. But he did not relent. He continued to slowly finger fuck me while he brought his lips to my clit. He nipped at it, making me jump and yank my hands. The rope dug into my skin deliciously. He began to suck tenderly, occasionally rolling the nub between his teeth. My mind was blank. All I could think of was trying to get his cock into me.

He brought me close three times before he finally relented. I was cussing and begging through the gag and humping his hand wildly. My wrists and ankles were becoming raw from my fighting. His warm breath and adept hand left me empty and waiting. I felt the tension on my left leg lighten and the rope was taken away. He took another drink before releasing my other leg. Before he touched my hands, he brought my wine to my lips.

"Drink up little puppy." He tilted the glass too fast, making me spill some down my chest. "Tsk, tsk. Wasting good wine. So ungrateful."

I mewled, trying to apologize. He gruffly grabbed my left nipple and brought his tongue to my skin, slowly, tenderly licking up the wine. After leaving a harsh bite on my flesh, he untied my hands. I rubbed the sore skin, tracing the bites from the rope. He unbuckled the gag and pulled it out. Trails of spit followed and dripped down my face.

"Hungry beast." He taunted. I nodded meekly.

He got on the bed and opened my legs to him. He put his knees between them and leaned over me, then tore off the blindfold. His green eyes were thunderous and proud and starved. His bare chest was flushed and strong. His cock stood up, straining to be touched. His one hand wrapped itself in my hair, yanking my head back, exposing my neck. He sucked and kissed my flesh and palmed my tits animalistically.

"Please, Master. Please, I'm- this puppy is begging for you to fuck her. Now!"

"Tell me more. You can speak in first person again."

"My pussy is aching. My body is aching for you. I need you."

He slapped my face and rested his cock along my moist lips. "Be more detailed. Fucking slut. Should be easy for you."

I melted into him, loving and reveling in his harshness, his brutality. "I need your cock in my pussy, right now. I need you to impale me and fuck me like you're breeding me. Shoot your goddamn fucking cum into my fucking womb."

That was all he needed. In one second, he pinned my hands down and rammed his pulsing cock into me. I howled, feeling so full and ruined and alive. He was not tender, nor loving. He was ravishing me and abusing my cunt.

"Fucking hell." He growled in my ear. For the first few minutes, I could do nothing but take his length. All seven inches were being impaled in me, bottoming out every time. He was jackhammering like his life depended on it and I simply could not keep up. But he eventually slowed just a tad and I was able to start matching his thrusts with my own. I opened my legs more and wrapped them around his back, dragging him closer to me. All that could be heard was growling, moaning, and the colliding of flesh. We fucked like we were never going to be able to touch one another again. He degraded me, called me names, and I egged him on, daring him to do his worst.

Even though I was suffering beautifully because of his power, I taunted him. "Is that- ugh- all you- shit- fucking got?"

He practically roared at me with anger in his eyes. He pulled out, making me yell and try to drag him back with my legs. But he broke out of my embrace and grabbed my hair. He yanked my head and manhandled me onto my stomach.

"Fours. Now." He barked at me. I scrambled to get to my hands and knees fast enough.

With one fluid movement, he flipped my tail out of the way and he speared me from behind. He smacked my ass and dug his fingers in my hips, making sure to bruise me. I howled.

"Touch yourself." He ordered. I snaked my hand down and began furiously rubbing my clit.

He rammed into me over and over, making me gasp with the pain and overwhelming pleasure of it all.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I yelped.

"Beg for it you worthless slave."

"Please Master, please make me cum on your cock. I need it. I need to cum. Now now now!" I screamed.

"Do it." He commanded. It took only a second to push myself over the edge of the tallest mountain of excitement and hunger and love in the world. I screamed myself hoarse and my pussy throbbed around his magnificent cock. His balls slapped my clit as my hand fell away and he continued to rut into me like a beast. My strength gave out as his cock alone pushed me into another orgasm. Tears wet my face and I moaned, savoring every slap, thrust, and growl. I sank to my elbows as he used both hands to grab my hips.