An Uncommon Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other bed, Cari had removed Mary's nightie and was stroking her pussy. Mary was laying on her back looking over at her wife and father, with Cari leaning over her. Cari could tell Tom was almost at the point of inserting his cock. His own hips had been subconsciously thrusting his cock against the sheets. She hissed to get his attention.

When Tom looked over, Cari motioned that Mary should join them. Tom hesitated a minute, but Cari insisted. Tom acceded, so Cari got up and motioned to Mary to follow her. Tom pulled Tracy's hips so they moved closer to the foot of the bed. Cari moved Mary into position to sit at the head of the bed, then Cari helped her slide down so her pussy was in line with Tracy's face.

Tracy's eyes were closed so she wasn't sure what was going on. She felt a sense of trepidation at what was to happen, but she opened her eyes dazedly when she felt a pair of lips brush her cheek. Tom was still working on her derriere so she looked and saw Cari beside her and Mary's pussy right in front of her. With a groan she happily set to the task of pleasing her new wife's pussy. Mary, in turn, sat leaning against the headboard pushing her breasts together and pinching her nipples while she watched her new wife pleasing her.

With Tracy somewhat distracted Cari moved back and stroked and soothed Tracy's flanks and buttocks while Tom got into position. As Tom began his assault, he could feel Tracy's buttery pussy open up to him. She was extremely tight, but with steady pressure he slowly penetrated her. It excited him tremendously to think his was only the second cock for her to feel, and the first in close to a decade. Tracy groaned loudly so Tom hesitated, but she wiggled her hips to signal him to proceed.

"Oh, God!" Tracy exclaimed. "It feels so fucking good" She pushed back at his cock as he bottomed out. "I feel so full!"

Tom started a steady rhythm of pumping. His goal was just to cum, not necessarily completely satisfy his temporary lover. He couldn't help watching his daughter as he fucked her wife in front of her. As his strokes sped up Tracy started squealing.

"Oh yeah, baby." Mary hissed. "Fuck that big cock. Feel him move inside you. Nothin like a man that knows how to please."

"No, baby. Only you." Tracy moaned despite the wealth of different sensations overwhelming her senses. Mary understood she was trying to allay her fears about Tracy needing a real cock.

Mary leaned forward and took Tracy's face in her hands, even though it was evident that Tracy could barely concentrate.

"Tracy, my love. I know what it feels like. I've had cock, that I enjoyed, and I know there's nothing quite like it. Now shut up and fuck." Mary leaned back again and pulled Tracy's face to her pussy. Not that she'd be any good, because Tom's cock had worked her into a frenzy and Mary could tell she was on the verge of a spectacular explosion. Cari was kneeling beside her new husband, frigging herself and stroking his back, fondling his ass. When he started grunting she knew it was close. She leaned over, next to Tracey's head.

"Here it comes, Tracy. Here comes your baby, Mary's baby." With those words Tracy exploded, screaming her joy into Mary's mons. Cari moved up and kissed Mary passionately, then whispered the same words to her.

"There it is, Mary my love. Your baby. Tracy's baby."

Cari moved back and caressed Tom's back and legs. His seed was still draining into Tracy, and they'd agreed that he should stay inside her as long as possible to be more certain of conception.

Tom turned his head to Cari and they kissed deeply.

"Love her, darling." Cari whispered. "All night. Make her happy. Give her your baby."

Cari got up and leaned over Tracy, whose head was still resting on Mary's mound.

"Stay with him tonight, Tracy. Make him happy. Take his cum, and enjoy."

Tracy smiled weakly. She was still spent. Cari continued.

"I've never told you this, but I love you. I never thought I would, but I do." Cari kissed Tracy softly, then rose and took Mary's arm. "Let's go lover. We can keep ourselves busy, too."

The two girls left and went into the adjoining room, though they kept the door slightly open.

Cari and Mary decided to take a shower, so they softly kissed and stroked each other as they finished stripping. When they climbed into the shower they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Mary started by washing Cari's back. She lathered her hands and scrubbed Cari's back with a loofa, then rinsed her hands and re-lathered.

"Put your hands up on the wall." Said Mary

Cari did as she was told and just leaned in against the wall. Mary lathered and washed and rinsed her sides, then she knelt down and did the same with Cari's legs. Mary stood up and caressed all the spots she had just washed. She reached in front of Cari and fondled her breasts while kissing the back of her neck.

"God, Mary. You're making me so hot." Cari made to lower her hands and turn around.

"Good." Mary pushed her back in position. "Stay put."

This time Mary lowered herself and stroked Cari's thighs. She kissed her way down Cari's back until she got to her buttocks, then started licking. When Cari pushed her bottom back, Mary held her butt cheeks apart and licked her from end to end. Cari's guttural moan rewarded Mary's efforts so she continued her oral assault.

"Hold your ass open." commanded Mary.

Cari leaned her head and shoulders against the shower wall and did as she was bid, which freed up Mary's hands to pursue other activities. Mary took advantage by applying her fingers to Cari's pussy while her tongue was probing Cari's wrinkled orifice. Mary's fingers made a squelching sound as they went in and out, which turned her on immensely along with Cari's increasingly loud moaning. Mary could sense when Cari was approaching her crisis; her hips were pushing back more insistently, and her pussy was closing up around Mary's fingers. At the last minute just, before her orgasm, Mary stopped. Cari groaned as Mary stood up and Mary turned her around.

"OK lover. Your turn to wash me."

Cari started by giving Mary a soul searing kiss. "God, I love you, you bitch." moaned Cari, before she forced herself to release Mary and lather up the loofa. Cari worked her way down Mary's front while avoiding the main erogenous zones. After dispensing with the loofa she lathered up her hands and lightly washed Mary's breasts and pussy. Cari could feel Mary's legs tremble as her hands glided over her mound and in between her steaming lips. When Cari was done with Mary's front, she turned her around repeated the process on her back. She treated Mary to the same process when she cleaned her butt, but when she was done she gave her sphincter a teasing lick then stood up.

"I love your fucking body." Cari whispered as she reached around Mary and cupped her breasts. She was still standing behind Mary and she ground her pubic hair into Mary's ass.

"I don't want to make love to you tonight, sugar. I want to fuck you. Would you like that?" Cari's fingers were strumming Mary's sensitive nipples.

"God, yes." Mary turned her head to kiss Cari, moaning as their tongues dueled for primacy. "Make me be your little slut."

"I will. But first I have to pee. I want you to lay down in the tub."

"What?" Mary was incredulous. She'd often fantasized about what was coming, but she'd never thought Cari would do such a thing.

"I said lay down, slut. I get the feeling you'll like this." Cari reached and turned the water off so Mary wouldn't drown.

Mary maneuvered herself until she was laying down in the tub and Cari stood over her belly with her legs spread wide at the knees. Cari looked down into Mary's eyes, which were fixated on Cari's pussy. Even though Cari felt an urgent need to pee, she actually had to force herself to, due to the unconventional situation she was in.

Mary gasped out loud as a few yellowish drops trickled from Cari. Then suddenly it burst forth in a strong stream. Mary squinted her eyes to avoid splashes, but continued to watch as the hot pee cascaded on her flesh. She ran her fingers through it, then stroked her own pussy with the wet fingers. Cari took the hint and moved, directing the flow to Mary's pussy. Mary squealed loudly, then moaned as the hot liquid splattered on her engorged clit. As the stream died down, Mary reached up and felt it as it came out of Cari, rubbing it into her pussy. When the flow finally stopped Mary gestured to Cari.

"Sit on my face, baby. I want to taste you."

Cari moved and squatted over Mary, just hovering. Mary raised her head and slid her tongue through Cari's gaping flesh. She wasn't as slippery as she had been due to the differing viscosity of pussy juice and pee. But Mary loved the mild flavour, adding spice to the muskiness she was accustomed to. When Cari was clean they stood up and perfunctorily washed Mary again, then left the washroom.

Cari led Mary to the bed and they both grinned as they heard the screams of joy wafting through the open door. Cari then poised Mary on the bed, on her hands and knees. With Mary's bum sticking up in the air, Cari leaned over and licked from her vagina, across her perineum to her anus. The scent of Mary's arousal was already seeping out from her freshly washed body, and it was driving Cari crazy. She held Mary's buttocks apart and delved deeply with her tongue. Mary was moaning and pushing back at her, letting Cari know how much she was enjoying her work. After several minutes Cari slithered underneath Mary and lapped at her dripping pussy while her hands remained busy prodding and probing at Mary's bum hole.

When Cari was satisfied that Mary's arousal was near peak level, she clambered off the bed and got some toys out of Tracy's suitcase. Mary lay there moaning and stroking her pussy softly as she watched Cari's preparations. Cari slowly pulled on a strap-on dildo and adjusted the straps. She grabbed a small pocket rocket vibrator, a medium size dildo, and some lube before she climbed on the bed behind Mary. Cari set the other toys beside her as she rubbed the pseudo cock along Mary's pussy.

"Is this what you want, my love?"

"Yesss." Moaned Mary. "Please fuck me." She rotated her ass to try to entice Cari to penetrate her.

Cari looked down and watched the mushroom tip of the pale pink realistic dildo slowly penetrate Mary's dewy slit. She grinned at Mary's whining and kept her pace slow. Mary was trying to push back for faster penetration but Cari adjusted her movement to keep the pace constant. Finally Cari bottomed out and she bent over Mary's back and kissed her bare skin. Cari began taking slow strokes in and out, but she knew from Mary's motions that she wanted it harder. Cari decided to accommodate her for a minute and shifted into high gear. The only sounds in the room were Cari's heavy breathing, Mary's moaning, and the slap, slap, slap of Cari's thighs against Mary's butt.

When Mary was on the verge of an orgasm Cari slowed down again, to take long deep strokes. She licked her finger and slowly inserted it into Mary's bottom. Just the feeling of Mary's sphincter clenching and releasing around her digit almost brought Cari to the brink of her own orgasm. As with Mary's pussy, Cari took the penetration slowly. Cari kept up the slow fucking with the strap on, as she enjoyed the nub on the back of it engaging her clit. After several more minutes of ass play, Cari removed her finger and applied a dollop of lube to her hand, then smeared it on Mary's ass.

Mary's moans were coming closer together, and the anticipation of what was coming sent a small orgasm rocketing through her body. She ground back against Cari's motionless hips, clenching on the cock, before Cari resumed her strokes. Mary suddenly felt probing at her ass again, then pressure. This time it was much bigger than a finger and Cari stopped moving while she applied the dildo to Mari's ass.

After several minutes the head broke through the tight ring and Cari stroked her hips back and forth several times to lighten the tension in Mary's torso. When she felt Mary relax a bit she again applied pressure to the small dildo and it resumed it's penetration. When it surmounted the second portal, about an inch in, Cari stroked it slowly all the way in. She pulled it back out and applied some more lube to the shaft, then stroked it slowly back and forth, counter to the stroking she was doing with the strap on.

Mary was moaning constantly, whining her need for release. Cari bent over her and said, "Shhh. Listen." Cari stopped her movement and they could hear bodies slapping in the other room, and a high keening sound that was apparently Tracy's orgasmic announcement.

"You hear your wife getting pounded, lover?" Asked Cari. "You know she's loving that cock, the one that's going to fill her up."

Mary started fucking back on Cari's fake dick. Hard.

"She's coming all over that cock. It's going to shoot inside her, again. It's going to make a baby. Your baby." Cari started slamming into Mary, fucking her pussy and her ass at the same time.

"Oh! Cari! Oh, fuck me! Fuck mee!" Mary was over the edge now. "Nngaahhh." Mary screeched, starting her orgasm as they heard Tracy's winding down.

Cari rode her through it, then slowly backed off the speed and force of her thrusts. She slowly pulled the toy from Mary's rectum and, wrapping it in a towel placed nearby for that purpose, she tossed it into the corner. She stroked her hands up and down Mary's back in a relaxing motion as they wound down. Cari watched her husband come through the door just as she disconnected from Mary and they rolled onto their sides. He was carrying Tracy who seemed to be almost catatonic. Cari got up and Tom placed Tracy beside Mary.

"I think Tracy's done for the night. She's not used to it." He gave both girls a kiss on the forehead as they snuggled into each other, then Cari kissed them too.

Hand in hand Tom and Cari left the room and pushed the door shut behind them.

"Are you OK, with that, babe?" Tom asked.

"I am so OK." Cari replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck. " I love them. I love you. I can have them. You should too." Cari pushed Tom onto the bed. "C'mon old man. Get some sleep. I have plans for you tomorrow. And the rest of your life."

Tom and Carielle dozed off, with the certainty that the future was going to be very satisfying indeed.