All Comments on 'An Unconventional Convention'

by AZman48

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was like reading my own dream come (cum) true! I would love to meet a "Casey" when I'm dressed up. Such an open-minded gentleman!

I do hope that's not really the "End" like it says. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, more of that please! I wish I had the courage to "take my show on the road" the way Kelly did! Five-stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope the "END" at the bottom of the last page just means "of part-1." I want to read more of Kelly's marvelous out-of-town adventure! Add your comment if you agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was an incredible story. Great first job! Hope to see more of you!

Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 2 years ago

Wow! A truly hot story! Oh how I would love to be Kelly and experience this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got so hard reading this and had my hand up my skirt the whole time.

I so want this for my alter-ego, Rachel!

pantylvr2pantylvr2almost 2 years ago

I loved it. so hot and erotic. more please

got2trygot2tryalmost 2 years ago

I’ve never read so exquisite a description of a blowjob—and damn, I’ve never got that artful. Hope one is in my future. Beyond perfect description of first anal penetration…. Never been with a cross dresser, but maybe I should start paying more attention to people’s ears!

AZman48AZman48almost 2 years agoAuthor

To: got2try

Thank you so much for the encouraging words!

And to the others, I'm working on Part-2 now. Thank you, too!

AZman48

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Oh My Fucking Hell !

That was the hottest, Sexist, most realistic story I have read here in Lit ! I keep getting waves of goosebumps across my chest and back, down my legs even across the tops of my feet.

OMG, that story rocked my world ! Such a turn of events from Rich walking into the mall in female attire through Casey's acceptance and perpetuation of Kelly's "on the fly" fabricated life story, then both of them running head long into a totally androgynous sexcapade, OMG ! My body is still twitching and jerking due to connecting with Kelly's complete immersion into a living fantasy. HOT DAMN !

This story holds oh so many wishes, dreams and desires that a trans gurl might wish to experience.

If tonight I should have a dream about this story, I know now it will be a wet one !

Now this story has several ways it can go. But where ever it goes, it must have all of the feeling, the life like descriptions of events and the erotic allure this story is packed with.

Though this writing would greatly benefit from a good editing as well as a slow proof reading.

Damn Good Writing AZMan48 !

( You are now on my following list ! )

OfficesissyOfficesissyalmost 2 years ago

Jusrt stunning well done 👏 xxx so looking forward to oart two

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 1 year ago

So happy for the recommendation of this story! Headed over to read part 2. Hotter than I imagined! Yum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAZman48@AZman48
Just an average guy who enjoys writing about all aspects of sex, working on old cars, and tinkering in my garage.