An Unconventional Convention Pt. 02

Story Info
Casey takes Kelly out dancing.
8.4k words
4.75
5.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AZman48
AZman48
28 Followers

An Unconventional Convention Part-2

Casey takes Kelly out dancing.

(Recap from Part-1)

The next morning, Casey was already in the hotel dining room at a table with a couple of other convention attendees when Rich came in. He waved him over, and motioned at the empty chair, inviting him to join them.

A waitress came over and took his order, and when she left, Casey said, "You look well-rested this morning, Rich. You must have had a relaxing night, huh?"

Rich grinned at him, and replied, "Actually, I had the most interesting and liberating dream last night. If I could have kept it going, I'd probably still be in bed."

"Is this a recurring dream?" one of the others asked. "My mother always said that was a premonition."

"First time I've ever had it," Rich replied. "It was kind of intense, so I don't think I'd want to have it every night, but reliving it once in a while might be nice."

(Part-2)

The gatherings, workshops, and talks made the first day of the convention go by fast for Rich, and he declined an invitation by some advertisers to take in a ball game so that he could go to his room to get ready to go out as Kelly again.

He had seen Casey in the audience of his talk, but aside from a nod of acknowledgement there and the brief conversation at breakfast, he had not had any other contact with him all day. He was a little disappointed, but not terribly surprised; Kelly wasn't looking for a "relationship," either. He resigned himself to the fact that Kelly and Casey were just two ships that passed pleasurably in the night.

After he took his shower and shaved, Rich turned on his smooth jazz playlist and then set up the ironing board to press the blouse and skirt that he had washed in the sink and hung to dry in the shower all day. He had also washed his panties, his bra, and his garter belt. Between himself and Casey they had made quite a mess last night. He had showered with his breasts still on to clean those, too, and he had found sliding his soapy hands over them to be surprisingly arousing.

As he was getting ready to apply the spirit gun to his breasts tonight, the room phone rang.

"Hi," the caller said when Rich answered. "Is Kelly there, please? This is Casey; she'll know who it is."

Rich smiled, and replied, "Just a minute; I'll get her." He held the received for a moment—still smiling—and then said, "Hi. This is Kelly," in his other voice.

"Hi, Kelly! This is Casey. How was your day?"

"Busy," Kelly replied. "But that's good; it makes the day go by fast so one can get to the evening."

"Well, it's the evening that I'm calling about," Casey said. "I know it's short notice, and if you have other plans just say so, but I'd really like to see you again."

"I was just getting dressed to go out," she said, "but no definite plans on where or anything. I thought I might go back to that pub at the mall; there's some pleasant memories there."

"How about some new memories, instead?" Casey replied. "Along with everything else, I really enjoyed dancing with you in your room last night. You seemed to enjoy it, too, and although it was just one slow dance, you moved so smoothly that I got the feeling that you like to dance."

"Thank you!" Kelly said. "I do actually. But I don't get the chance very often."

"Well, this is your lucky night, lady!" Casey said. "I'd like to pick you up and take you out to a place I found online that's not too far from that mall. They serve dinner, have a dance floor, and have a live two-piece band that apparently plays everything from big band to salsa to rock-n-roll and country. Can I talk you into that?"

Kelly's heart was racing, and a huge smile spread across her face. She had thought for sure that her evening with Casey—as wonderful and magical as it had been—was a one-time thing. That he was calling to ask her out again, and that he was asking to take her dancing, actually took her breath away for a moment.

Finally, she managed to answer, "Casey, I would love that! Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure, Kelly," he responded. "When should I pick you up?"

"If, um, you're interested in seeing me, you know, get ready," she said, "you can come up now."

"Thanks," Casey said, "but I'm going to pass. I enjoy watching magicians but I never want to see how they do the trick. Once you've seen it, it's not magic any more."

Kelly's smile grew and she felt her eyes moisten. "Thank you, Casey. I can be ready in about twenty minutes."

"Don't rush anything on my account," Casey replied. "I'll be there in half an hour."

"I can just meet you in the lobby, if you'd prefer," Kelly said.

"And have my gentleman-card taken away?" Casey replied with a little chuckle. "I think not! I'll see you in thirty."

After hanging up, Rich went back to getting ready wearing a smile so wide that it should almost have been painful.

***

Thirty-four minutes later, a knock came on Kelly's door, and she opened it wearing the smile that had only left her lips while she applied lipstick.

"Hi, Kelly. Sorry I'm late," Casey said when she opened the door.

"Are you?" she replied. "I hadn't noticed the time." In fact, she had been ready to go almost ten minutes ago, and when Casey's half hour came and went she had started to get nervous that maybe he had gotten cold feet, or that one of the women attending the convention had made him a better—more "traditional"—offer.

As she stepped out into the hallway, Casey said, "Oh, wow! I like that look!" He made a motion with his hand indicating that she should do a turn for him. She did a slow three-sixty, and when she came back around, he said, "Pardon my French, but that is fucking sexy!"

"Thank you," she replied, smiling. "I didn't want to embarrass you—or me—by wearing the same outfit you saw me in last night. I didn't think to bring a very big wardrobe; when I was packing for this trip it never occurred to me that I might need it. Rich helped me out with this, bless his heart."

***

After Kelly had hung up with Casey, she looked at her diaphanous blouse on its hanger, and realized that wearing the same thing again with Casey would be almost a morning-after walk-of-shame outfit. She also decided that it was not the look that she wanted to go out dancing.

Instead, she was now wearing Rich's white dress shirt, with the top three buttons undone, and one of his neckties with the knot pulled low and casual. It had taken her three attempts at tying the knot so the ends would be the same length when worn so low, but when she was done she had looked at herself in the full-length mirror and smiled at how sexy the masculine look was... and also how ironic.

Because she and Rich were similar in size, his shirt fit snuggly over her breasts, which caused the collar to pull open just enough to allow a teasing view of her cleavage behind the knot in the tie. It also made her bare nipples produce sexy little tents in the cotton fabric.

She had experimented with tucking the shirttails into her close-fitting skirt, or not. She like the sharp white-on-black contrast of the tails out, but had decided that the length of the tails were too long and almost hid the skirt... and with it the way the skirt hugged her behind—which she considered one of her best natural assets.

She settled on tucking it in, but blousing it over the hem of the skirt in keeping with the casual look, and also to somewhat disguise the second-wearing of the same skirt.

***

As they stood waiting for the elevator, she asked, "So, are you going to sing in my ear while we dance tonight?"

"I can try to curb it if you'd like," he said, "but it's kind of a habit. Actually, it's probably more of a Pavlovian response to hearing music while I'm holding a woman as attractive as you at the same time."

"No, I liked that last night," she said. "You have a nice voice." A little chill ran down her spine at being called an attractive woman. No one had ever said that to her before.

***

When they arrived at the restaurant, the duo was just doing a mic-check, and then announced that they would start the show in about twenty minutes.

Because there was a dance floor, there weren't as many tables as there could have been in the room, and they were all full. Casey and Kelly found seats at the bar, and when the waitress approached, Casey said, "The lady will have a sidecar martini, and I'll have a gin and tonic; Tanqueray, please. Oh, and can we see a menu?"

The young woman slid two menus in front of them and left, and Kelly put her hand on Casey's leg as she swiveled her stool to look at him. "Thank you," she said. "More than I can adequately express." She then grinned, and added, "... at least in public."

He laid his hand on hers, and replied with a smile, "To say that I've never met a woman quite like you is as much an understatement as it is a literal one. I'm so glad that you wear you hair short, Kelly, or I might never have noticed how pretty your ears are."

She gave a little chuckle, and said, "When I got dressed last night, it wasn't my ears that I was expecting men to notice."

"Truth be told," he replied in a quite voice, "your ears were probably the third or forth thing that I noticed. Your semi-visible nipples caught my attention, first, then your shapely little ass, then your pretty face with those sexy secretary-glasses, and then your ears." He shrugged, and added, "Sorry; call me a typical male."

She smiled, and said, "There's nothing the least bit typical about you, Casey."

Their drinks arrived and Kelly lifted her in a toast. "To dreams fulfilled," she said. They clinked, and Casey added, "Even ones you didn't know you had," and they both sipped.

After the waitress had taken their food order, Kelly asked, "So, am I going to end up in one of your books?"

"In one form or another, I'm sure of it," he answered. "Protagonist, antagonist, support character. Maybe even the key twist to the whole denouement."

"Not the victim?" she asked.

"If I do you right, I can see my readers wanting to see you as a recurring character," he answered. "I know I feel that way."

She smiled, and said, "You wouldn't be tempting me with a part in your book so I'll show you my appreciation again, later on, would you?" She took a sip of her drink, and added, "It's not necessary because showing my appreciation is about all I've thought about since I hung up with you. I enjoyed last night more than I ever could have imagined."

"That was a very pleasant surprise for me, too," he replied with a grin, "I'd be lying if I told you that thought of being appreciated hadn't occurred to me when I called you. In fact, it occurred to me several times during the day. I had a hard time concentrating on your friend Rich's talk."

Kelly chuckled, and said, "He can be pretty boring, sometimes." She then added, "But he has nice clothes."

Just then, the band introduced themselves, and Kelly and Casey swiveled their stools to be able to see.

With a background track for everything but the bass and rhythm guitars that the duo played, they launched with Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock-n-Roll," and Kelly was off her stool pulling Casey by the hand before the singer finished the line, "... today's music ain't got the same soul..."

(new)

Casey considered himself a pretty decent dancer, but Kelly put him and half the others on the floor to shame. She had a natural rhythm and fluidity of motion that was a joy to watch—and many of the other dancers and patrons did.

The band went right into the Beachboys' "Help Me Ronda," and then a cover of Sinatra's "My Way." As Casey held Kelly in his arms, gently swaying to the Ol' Blue Eyes tune, he sang the lyrics softly in her ear, but changed them to "... you did it your way..." Kelly just smiled with her head in his shoulder.

The next song was a Latin number that Casey was sure he'd never heard. When he asked, Kelly said, "Oh, that's "El Raton" by Joe Cuba!" and she began to swivel her hips in salsa style.

She held out her hands to him, but he said, "I think I'm going to pass on this one. I'd only embarrass you and myself trying to move like that."

"Oh, come on! I'll show you! It's easy!" she said.

"Maybe when you have hips like yours," Casey replied. He nodded toward the bar, and said, "Besides, our food's there." With a mock pouty-face Kelly allowed him to take her hand and lead her off the floor.

They had barely sat down and taken sips of their drinks when a damned handsome guy in his mid-thirties approached them.

"Please, pardon the intrusion," the man said. "My name is Tom, and I just wanted to tell you how wonderfully you dance together. I come here all the time, and you're obviously new. You're a most welcome addition."

"Thank you!" they both said, and then Casey went on, "But I'm sure you're talking about her, not me. She could make a mannequin look good out there. This is Kelly, and I'm Casey, by the way."

Kelly beamed at the compliments and the attention from both men.

"I, um, couldn't help but notice that you seemed a bit disappointed to be leaving the floor just now," Tom said to Kelly. "I hope everything is okay and that you'll be back out."

"That was my fault," Casey said. "I'm afraid that salsa isn't in my repertoire."

"Well, if I may be so bold," Tom said, "it's in mine, and if you'll allow me the pleasure of dancing with your wife, I'll happily pick up the tab for a round of your drinks."

"First of all, Tom," Casey replied with a somewhat stern tone, "that's not my wife, that's a lady." The reversal of the age-old punch line apparently went over Tom's head, but Kelly chuckled.

"Secondly," Casey went on, "Have her home by midnight." He looked at Kelly, and sang, "... save the last dance for me!"

She spun off the stool, leaned over and kissed Casey's cheek, and said, "Thank you!" with a wide smile.

"You have fun!" he said and gave her a wink.

Casey watched as the two rocked and swiveled their hips like neither of them had bones. As he ate his burger, he smiled at how happy, how much in her element Kelly seemed to be. It made him feel good himself to be part of that.

Reading the crowd, the duo went right into another salsa song that Casey had never heard, and soon Kelly was the pivot dancer in a circle of two guys and two women, all of whom looked as at home with the dance style as Kelly.

When the band slowed it down for the next song, Kelly turned to Casey and made a come-here gesture with his her hands.

Casey smiled, but shook his head and pointed to his burger. He then pointed to her and Tom with the index finger of each hand then brought the two fingers together, indicating that they should dance. Both of them smiled and mouthed, "Thank you!" Casey laughed and took another bite of his burger.

By the time that Kelly came back to take the first bite of her sandwich, Casey was nearly done, and she had only returned to her stool because the duo was taking a break. They left a copy of their CD playing and Kelly continued to rock her behind on the stool while she ate.

"They're frigging amazing, aren't they?" she said around a mouthful of fries. "I'm going to buy their CD before we leave."

"Well, get your wallet out because we're leaving," Casey said flatly.

Kelly stopped chewing and stared at him. She swallowed, and said, "Casey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. I just... I was so..."

Casey grinned and winked at her, and said, "I'm messing with you, Kelly. We can stay as long as you want." He then added, "You're the one with the car, remember?"

"Brat!" she said with a relieved laugh then leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Are you sure you're okay with me dancing with everyone else?"

He cradled her chin in his hand, leaned over and gently kissed her lips, then softly sang another line from the song, "... don't forget who's taking you home and in who's arms you're gonna be..."

She smiled from ear to ear and as her eyes became wet, she said, "And when you do, I am going to show you such appreciation that you'll think last night was rated PG!"

Casey laughed, and said, "Well, finish eating; you're going to need to keep your strength up."

After another bite of sandwich, Kelly said, "Did you see that blonde with the ringlet curls who was dancing with me?"

"Yeah. She was giving you a run for your money out there."

"She's a crossdresser, too," Kelly stated without looking at Casey.

"You're shitting me!" Casey said as he swiveled to look at her again. After a few moments, he added, "Jesus, are all of you such masters of disguise?"

"We aspire to be," Kelly said. "Some can pull it off better than others. I told her about you; you should dance with her. Her name's Heidi, by the way."

When the band came back, they started with "Save the Last Dance for Me," and Kelly and Casey both laughed, Kelly almost spitting out her sandwich.

Casey took Kelly by the hand and walked onto the dance floor, put his arms around her, and began to sway and sing softly into her ear.

About half way through the song, Casey felt a tap on his shoulder, and turned to see Tom, who was dancing with Heidi. "Care to swap?" Tom asked.

"If the ladies are okay with it," Casey said.

"It was my idea," Heidi replied. "You okay, Kelly?"

"Sure!" Kelly said, and a few moments later they were all rematched.

As Casey held Heidi and rocked to the music, he asked, "I would never have even guessed that you and Kelly were sisters, but she told me while we were eating just now. You look as marvelous as she does. Does Tom know?"

"I doubt it," Heidi said looking at the other man holding Kelly close as they rocked and swayed to the music. "Not too many guys are as enlightened and open-minded as you seem to be. Kelly told me how you met and then how you kicked Rich to the curb. She's having a blast thanks to you. Thank you from all of us sisters."

"It has been a very surprising pleasure for me, Heidi," Casey said.

"Yeah, she told me how last night ended," Heidi replied. "Pleasure all the way around."

Casey laughed, and said, "You ladies don't have many secrets, do you?" He then went on, "But even without that, I had a fantastic time with her."

"Fodder for your next book?" Heidi said.

"Jesus, I didn't notice the two of you together long enough to have shared everything about me."

"We went to the lady's room," Heidi replied with a chuckle.

Casey responded, "Well, there is the book character, too, but what I meant was my awakening to what crossdressing is all about. I never got it before I met Kelly and got to talk with her. Frankly, I had associated it more with being gay. I thought it was all about sex. I'm more than a little embarrassed—as an enlightened individual—to admit how wrong I was."

Heidi smiled, and said, "It takes a big man to admit when he's been wrong." She added, "And Kelly mentioned how big you are, otherwise, too."

Casey laughed, and said, "No damn secrets, at all!"

The song ended, and the guy on rhythm guitar announced that they had gotten a request for another salsa, and Casey said to Heidi, "That's my cue to head back to the bar."

"Come on," she said not letting go of his hand. "I'll show you how it's done."

"Not only do my hips not move that way," he replied, "watching Kelly out here, in her element and obviously having the time of her life is like watching puppy videos on YouTube. How can you not sit there and smile?"

He pulled Heidi into a light embrace, kissed her cheek, and said, "It's a pleasure to have met you. One more in a long and unexpected list of surprises this week."

AZman48
AZman48
28 Followers