An Unconventional Convention Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked back to the bar a thought occurred to him and he made a detour toward the band.

Nearly two hours later, the band was finally getting ready to wrap for the night. If it hadn't been for the breaks they had taken, Kelly would never have finished her sandwich. Casey had danced with her several more times, but was really quite content to watch her dance, fast and slow, with at least half the other people in the room—male and female—at one time or another.

Kelly was headed for the bar and a sip of her drink when the guitarist announced, "We've had a request to play this big-band number as our last song."

Kelly threw back what was left of her drink, set the glass on the bar, and pulled Casey off his stool. "Come on! See, I saved the last dance for you!"

"It's a good thing," he said, "because I requested it."

As his partner cued up the track, the guitarist went on, "This song was made popular in the forties by Glen Miller, then the Andrew Sisters put words to it, then it was a hit in the early seventies for Bette Midler. Here is In the Mood."

Although Kelly had never done a lot of swing dancing, it was Casey's favorite, and as he pushed, pulled, spun, and swung her, she picked it up quickly and followed his leads smoothly. Soon the other dancers had formed a circle around them, and cheered them on to the big finish with a flashy, low dip.

***

While they walked down the corridor to Kelly's room, she had her arm wrapped through his and had her head lying on his shoulder. As he opened the door with her card, she said, "I had the most wonderful time, Casey. I can't thank you enough, but I do intend to try."

The door closed behind them, and Casey said, "Would you be offended if I took the lead tonight? Being with you again tonight is something that I've been thinking about all day."

"Really?" she said with a beaming smile. "You've been thinking about me all day?"

"When you opened the door earlier and I saw you in Rich's shirt and tie, it made me want to stay in rather than go dancing," Casey said. "Your see-through blouse was sexy and attention-getting to be sure, but this understated, taunt at masculinity is off-the-charts hot." He took her in his arms, and went on, "But I'm glad we did go out, because watching you dance tonight with all those other people—guys and gals—yet knowing you were going home with me threw gasoline on that heat."

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself tightly against his body. "Then, by all means, lead on!" she said with a smile.

He lightly caressed her back from her waist up to her neck where he slid his fingers under the hair that spilled onto her collar. With his fingers on the back of her neck, he moved his thumbs up and down her throat a couple of times.

Was his tender exploration of her throat an indication of what he'd been thinking about all day, Kelly wondered. She had tried to take him in her throat last night, but had failed miserably, almost making herself throw up. But if that was what he wanted, she would sure as hell try again!

Casey ran his thumbs up her throat and under her jaw then applied a little upward pressure to get her to tilt her head back. As she looked up at him, he leaned down and put his lips against hers.

As their mouths moved against one another Kelly felt a stirring down below that had been absent when they had tried this last night, and it caused her to increase the intensity and passion of the kiss.

Casey responded in kind, feeling the same previously-missing reaction, until they were sucking gently on one another's individual lips and dancing their tongues together with open mouths.

When Casey finally broke the kiss, he looked at Kelly's grinning face, and said, "Wow! That was way different from last night!"

"I don't know what we just did differently, but hell, yes!" she agreed.

"For me," Casey said, "I think the difference is in my head. Last night, I think I still had the feeling I was kissing your friend Rich; tonight he's nowhere to be found."

Kelly smiled, and said, "It's about time he spent some time in the closet to see what it's like to be locked up in there." She then added, "If you kiss me like that again, I'm pretty sure it will throw away the key."

As they kissed, their hands roamed over each other's backs and they moved provocatively against one another. Kelly easily felt Casey's excitement against her leg, and Casey enjoyed the feel of her stiff nipples against his chest.

Casey eventually broke their kiss, and moved his lips along her jaw and then down the side of her neck. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back making little purring sounds.

Casey then turned her around while kissing across her throat until he was nuzzling the other side of her neck and her back was spooned against his front. As he kissed his way up her neck to her ear, she pushed her ass back against him and rotated her hips to feel his erection against her cheeks.

When he turned her, Casey had dropped his hands to her waist, and they now roamed across her belly. As he began pulling on her ear with his lips, he began moving his hands upward. Kelly lowered her arms down and started to rub Casey's thighs and the sides of his ass.

Casey took Kelly's earlobe—which included a small clip-on earring—into his mouth, and as he set his teeth lightly onto the flesh, he flicked the little bauble with his tongue. Kelly let out a soft moan, and gripped his ass as tightly as she could.

Casey sucked on her ear with his lips as he pulled his mouth from it, and then said softly, "You have pretty ears, Kelly. I'm so glad you don't cover them with your hair."

Kelly chuckled, and said, "Me, too! I'm glad that you noticed them." Holding his ass, and grinding hers into him, she added, "Really glad!"

He continued to nuzzle her ear, lightly tracing its twisting peaks and valleys with the tip of his tongue at the same time that he moved his hands up to cup her breasts. He squeezed them gently, and extended a finger of each hand to rub across the stiff nubs that tented her borrowed shirt.

Kelly looked down at his hands on her breasts. She was amazed at how arousing the sight of his hands exploring her tits and nipples, along with the pressure that she could feel could be.

Still with the heels of his hands on her firm breasts, Casey moved his fingers and began to unbutton her shirt. Kelly closed her eyes, and laid her head back against his shoulder.

When he had all of the exposed buttons undone, he tugged upward and pulled the tails from Kelly's skirt, then undid the rest, as well. He then laid the shirt open, and put his hands back on her naked, bra-cupped breasts.

Again, she looked down, and as Casey traced the circles of her brown nipples and then pulled gently on her stiff nubs with his fingers and thumbs, she would have sworn that she was feeling his touch on her breasts. She knew, for a fact, that she was feeling the effect farther down!

After a short while, Casey moved his hands up and gently rolled the shirt off of Kelly's shoulders, but left the tie around her neck and hanging between her breasts. He then stepped back far enough to let the shirt fall to the floor. Next, he took hold of the zipper on her shirt, and a few moments later, that was on the floor, as well.

Casey turned her around to face him, took her into an embrace, and kissed her lips again as he ran his hands over her back and her panty-covered behind. Looking down, Kelly would have sworn, again, that she could feel the roughness of his shirt against her naked nipples.

As they kissed, Casey walked Kelly backward toward the bed, and then reached up and gently removed her glasses. "You'll be able to find my okay without these, right?" he asked.

Kelly chuckled, and answered, "I'll feel my way around."

Once again, he turned her away from him, and then said, "Lay down on your belly."

"Should I take the tie off?" she asked.

"No. I think it's sexy as hell hanging between your naked tits like that," Casey answered.

As she crawled on the bed and stretched out, Casey pried off his shoes, took off his pants, and pulled his shirt off over his head. He pulled off his socks, and then wearing only his dark-colored boxers, he crawled onto the bed, himself.

On his knees, he straddled Kelly's hips, and sat down on her rear end. He then reached forward, put his hands on her shoulders, and with a firm grip he began to give her a massage, making small circles with his thumbs as they went up the back of her neck under her hairline.

When she stretched out on the bed, Kelly had expected that Casey was going to pull down her panties in the back to take her from behind, and she was more than ready to cooperate. So the massage was a surprise and a damned good one! Casey had wonderful hands.

As Kelly lay there making contented little hums, Casey moved his hands down her back kneading her muscles. As he ran his thumbs down her spine, he said, "I thought you might be a little tense after all that dancing."

"And thank you for that, by the way," Kelly replied with her head turned and lying on a pillow. "Rich never takes me out dancing, and he's certainly never given me a backrub."

"Your friend doesn't know what he's missing," Casey said as he reached her bra. He unhooked the clasps, laid the ends out, and then continued the massage along her bare back. He allowed his hands to go over her sides, moving his fingers tantalizingly close to the sides of her breasts, but never quite touching them. Kelly smiled at the sensuous tease.

Casey crawled backward, moving farther down Kelly's legs so he could continue the massage down her back until he encountered her garter belt. He unsnapped the belt and then unhooked the straps from her stockings. He gave the belt a little tug, and Kelly raised her hips to let him slide it out from under her. With her cooperation, he took her bra out from under her, as well.

He then continued his massage through the small of her back and then farther, until he was sliding his thumbs under the elastic waistband of her bikini panties. Using the sides of his hands and his thumbs he rolled her silken underpants down as he kneaded the firm globes of her ass with his fingers. He left her panties pulled down in back but still up in front, and leaned down and gave each of the smooth cheeks several soft kiss.

For Kelly, the shoulder and back massage had been very relaxing, but his removal of her bra and garter belt switched it to being erotic. Then, pulling down her panties and firmly working her ass-cheeks and following that with gentle lip contact was arousing as hell!

Turning her head to look at him as best she could, Kelly said, "The baby oil is in the bathroom."

After a few more kisses, Casey replied, "Maybe later. I have other ideas right now." With that, he raised himself up off her legs a little, and said, "Roll over, baby."

When she did, Casey stretched out over her and with her bare tits pressing into his naked chest, he gave her another passionate kiss on the mouth. He then placed kisses and soft sucks along her jaw and down her neck. He continued kissing down between her breasts while taking them in his hands. Holding them firmly, he traced the circle of her right nipple with his tongue, and then brought his teeth together lightly on her stiff nub. Looking up at her, he retracted his lips enough to be sure that she could see the erotic "abuse" he was giving her tit.

Once again, Kelly's eyes and brain worked in concert to allow her to feel the sensation of Casey's attention on her breasts, and she cooed contentedly as she watched him go back and forth between them.

Casey then kissed his way down the slope of Kelly's left breast and onto her belly. With a short pause to trace the divot of her belly button with his tongue he was then at the waistband of her panties.

Kelly's brain was suddenly flooded with conflictions. She desperately wanted Casey to continue giving her attention down there, but she was afraid that if he slid her underpants down farther the magical bubble that she had been living in all night would be burst. She wasn't sure if both Rich and Kelly could coexist at the same time, and she couldn't decide which to choose if they couldn't.

Casey began sliding her panties down and following them with kisses along her belly. When he exposed her tangle of pubic hair, he nuzzled it and pulled on a few of the long strands with his teeth. He then straightened up, and with the fingers of both hands holding the elastic waistband, he continued the slow progression of the panties down her legs.

When he had drawn them part way down her thighs and her tucked bulge sprang forth, fully erect and fully exposed, Casey looked from her freed appendage up into her face, and said, "Oh, my God, Kelly! You have the biggest, stiffest, and most amazing clit I have ever seen!"

Kelly broke into a wide smile, and said, "Thank you, Casey! Thank you so much!" And she meant it far more for coming up with a clever way to leave the bubble reasonably intact than for the compliment on her amazing clit.

"My pleasure!" Casey replied. "This is the part I've been thinking about all day. I've been thinking about it for years, I guess, if you come right down to it." With that, he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of Kelly's engorged clit, feeling its warm wetness against his lips.

Indeed, Casey had been thinking about this off and on since his youthful first experience with his cousin. The opportunity to repeat the experience had simply never presented itself until now. And while Casey would not have imagined that this was how it would present itself, he was happy to do what he could to allow Kelly to stay in the moment. On the other hand, Casey wanted to enjoy the moment from his own perspective, too. He wanted to suck cock.

Casey was happy to see that Kelly was not endowed like a horse. In fact, the erection he was kissing was nearly identical in size to the way he remembered his cousin's boner when he knelt in front of him all those years ago and took it into his mouth. Its length; its girth; that it was circumcised; even the perfectly-proportioned size of the shiny cock-head—not a fat mushroom—reminded Casey of his first sexual contact with another person.

Sucking his cousin's cock back then had been a tit-for-tat, you-do-me-and-I'll-do-you agreement to get a blowjob, so Casey knew there was a lot to the experience that he had missed. He intended to make up for that now.

Casey slid his mouth down over Kelly's cock-head and locked his lips around its ridge. He then slid his tongue over its smooth surface, exploring the cleft of its underside, flicking the tiny web of skin that ran along the cleft, tracing the pee-slit, and wiggling the tip of his tongue into the tiny hole itself. He then used his tongue, his lips, and the suction of his mouth to experience the wonderful squishiness of Kelly's knob.

As he sucked and played with the cock-head in his mouth, Casey reached between Kelly's closed legs and gently lifted out the ball-sack that was tucked away there. He gave the sack a light tug to make sure there was a good flow of blood in it, and then used his whole hand to gather up it and its two sensitive occupants and hold everything against the base of Kelly's erection.

He pushed his mouth slowly down the length of the cock until the squishy knob was pressed into the entrance to his throat just on the very edge of his gag reflex. At the same time, his lips were touching the bunched-up balls in his fist.

All during the day Casey had been imagining the feeling of having a cock in his mouth again. He had tried to recall what his cousin's dick had felt like, but the memories were too distant and the act had been too passive, anyway. Neither of them had really sucked the other off so much as let the other one put his boner in their mouth so they would then be required to reciprocate. They had done rock-paper-scissors to see who went first. Casey lost and had to suck his cousin first.

Now, Casey was savoring every sensation that his lips, his tongue, the insides of his cheeks, the roof of his mouth, and even the entrance to his throat could send to his brain.

With his lips closed tightly and his tongue rubbing and washing the skin that was pulled taut over the engorged muscle in his mouth, Casey drew in a deep breath through his nose. It was only then that his sense of taste was added to the flood of sensations that was already overloading his brain.

He picked up on the slight saltiness of the pre-cum that oozed freely for the dick's pee-hole, but the predominant taste was of musky, masculine perspiration, and it was inexplicably and even illogically arousing. How in the world could the taste of a sweaty cock be sexually exciting? But there it was, and Casey extended his tongue beyond his lips and in between the cock and the scrunched up balls to search out even more of the heady taste.

After a few sucks and swallows of cock-flavored saliva, he began to slowly slide his mouth up and down the length of the shaft while pulling a firm suction. He maintained his grip on the ball-sack in one hand, and started to stroke his circled finger and thumb of the other hand up and down following his lips.

Kelly sucked in her breath at the unimaginable combination of feelings that were roaring through her body and her mind. Looking down past her naked tits with their pert, erect nipples at the stiff cock protruding from her pelvis as it was being sucked and stroked, she felt as if she was trapped in a multiple-personality switching cycle and she couldn't decide whether she wanted to be Kelly or Rich.

As evidenced by the see-through blouse and shelf bra that she had been wearing when she met Casey, Kelly was an exhibitionist. But she was now discovering that she was also a voyeur as she watched Rich getting a hot blowjob. And Rich too was reveling in his usually-hidden exhibitionist side, as he got a secondary thrill from Kelly watching him get his cock sucked.

While Casey concentrated on sucking cock without really thinking about who it belonged to, Kelly and Rich went into an extraordinary coexistence that seemed elevate the whole far above the sum of its parts.

Rich's wife had never been a big fan of giving him oral sex, so the blowjob he was getting from Casey was literally beyond anything he had ever experienced. And Kelly had never experienced getting oral sex, at all, so the combined emotional and physical sensations were almost beyond her comprehension. The result was a rather fast run-up to an incredibly intense orgasm.

Casey's previous experience with a stiff dick in his mouth had included a stern warning to his cousin that "If you cum in my mouth I'll punch you in the nuts!" so feeling Rich's cock swell under his tongue and between his lips the moment before it erupted was as unique for Casey as it was for Rich—who's wife had let him cum in her mouth just once, and had decided it was disgusting.

Casey was sucking tightly on the stiff cock that filled his mouth with his tongue along its underside and his cheeks hollowed against its head and sides when he felt it throb and expand. A second later, he felt a jet of hot liquid hit the back of his mouth and flood his cheeks. He swallowed quickly to make room for more, and continued sucking while he jerked his fingers up and down what cock wasn't in his mouth, and firmly held onto Rich's contracting balls with the other hand. He was rewarded in his efforts by squirt after squirt of hot, salty cum.

Kelly was squeezing her tits as Rich's orgasm built, and she was pinching her nipples so hard that under other circumstances it would have been painful.