An Unconventional Convention Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the channel up through Rich's cock was well lubricated with pre-cum, the load of cum that had been building and repressed all night included a little first-knot of coagulated semen that felt like a red-hot marble when it forced its way up into Casey's sucking mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Rich growled as his cum forced its way up through and burst out of his cock.

"Oh, sweet Jesus Christ!" Kelly said as she watched and felt Casey swallow the first load of Rich's cum and continue sucking and jerking for more.

Half a dozen intense spurts of cum were swallowed by Casey before he backed his mouth off of Rich's cock until only his knob was between his lips, but he kept jerking it off the entire time. A full ball-draining half minute went by with Casey sucking and swallowing cum before Kelly had to finally reach down and gently lift Casey's head from Rich's sensitized cock-head.

With his face between her hands, she pulled him up over her naked body until he was stretched across her and she had locked her lips onto his, hungrily searching any traces of cum still left behind.

Kelly kissed Casey hard while she pushed her hands inside his boxers and dug her fingers into his ass-cheeks and forced his erection against her belly.

When she finally broke the kiss, she panted, "Tell me what you want, Casey! How do you want Rich and me to make you cum? You want to fuck my ass? You want to fuck Rich's ass? You want to fuck his mouth and blow your cum down his throat? Just tell me, Casey! Anything you want!"

Casey kissed her again, and then said, "Tell Rich thanks for the offer, but it's really been your mouth that I've been thinking about all day. I want to feel your lips around my hard cock, again. I jerked off lying on my bed this morning dreaming of you sucking the cum out of my cock."

"No shit? You really jerked off thinking about me?" Kelly asked elatedly. That was yet another thing she could never have imagined before meeting Casey.

"No shit," he replied. "The first spurt nearly hit my chin."

"Oh, fuck!" she said happily as she rolled him off of her. "Time to make that dream come true... for both of us!

With him on his back, Kelly scrambled onto her knees and was quickly pulling down Casey's boxers. When his erection popped free, she leaned down and sucked his pre-cum-soaked cock-head into her mouth. As she washed it all over with her tongue she stroked it hard and fast, but then pulled off of it suddenly, looked up at Casey, and said, "You want to fuck my throat?"

"I, um, I'm certainly game if you are," he said, remembering that her attempt at that last night had been less than successful.

"I think it's an alignment thing," she replied. "I was kneeling in front of you last night; I think I just need to get my head thrown back farther to give your cock a better, more direct shot."

A minute later, she was lying across the bed on her back, with her head over the edge, and he was standing naked in front of her slowly stroking his engorged erection. He bent down and gave her an upside-down kiss, and said, "You ready?"

"Even if I try to push you away," she told him, "just keep shoving your cock down my throat until your balls are mashed against my chin! Fuck my mouth like a cheap whore!"

He took his boner by its root and slapped her on the cheeks with it a few times as he said, "Be careful what you wish for, sweetheart; you just may get it!" With that, he bent his legs a little to improve his own alignment, and rocked his hips forward to put his cock in Kelly's inverted mouth.

It took a couple of test pokes before Kelly had herself situated on the bed where her open mouth was directly in line with her throat, and as Casey pushed forward once more, she put her hands on his naked ass to stop him from backing away, again. But although her willpower to get Casey's cock down her throat was strong, her gag reflex was stronger still, and she could not stop her body from violently convulsing at the invasion.

Kelly reluctantly pushed Casey back and as she wiped her watering eyes, she said, "I'm sorry, Casey! I really thought I could force myself through that. I guess that takes a lot more practice than I thought."

Once again, Casey slapped her cheeks with his cock—now wet with her spit as well as his precum—and said in a mock taunt, "Well, you don't get off that easy, you teasing little slut! I'm still going to fuck your mouth until I fill it with my hot cum, and then you're going to swallow every drop of my jism even if you can't swallow my cock!"

Casey put his boner back in Kelly's mouth and began to rock his hips. She closed her lips and sucked on the invader as he gave her the slutty mouth-fuck she had asked for. His thrusts were forceful and deep and accompanied by low grunts, and she quickly found that she liked being used as Casey's fuck-toy. Apparently, Rich was on board with it, too, as his softened cock rapidly grew back to its full stature.

It didn't take long while fucking Kelly's sucking mouth for Casey's built-up orgasm to start percolating. He switched to shorter and faster fucks as he reached out for the boner now standing in front of him and started to jerk Rich off in time with his fucks in Kelly's mouth.

Very shortly, Casey groaned, and said, "Oh, fuck, baby! Here it comes! I'm gonna blow my load right in your mouth! Suck it, Kelly! Suck the cum right out of my fat balls!"

With another deep grunt and a death-grip on Rich's boner, Casey held still as his cock erupted into Kelly's mouth. Squirt after squirt shot into her sucking mouth and he could feel her swallowing his jism, which spurred him on to try to force even more spunk from deep in his guts.

Finally, though, it was over, and Casey pulled his dick from Kelly's mouth. On wobbly legs, he leaned down and kissed her, and then turned and flopped down on his back on the bed with his legs hanging over the side.

As he lay there panting, Kelly rolled over and turned around, and then propped herself up with her arms crossed over his chest. She looked down at his face, and said, "Thank you, Casey. Thank you for treating me like a woman and like a slut. When I was getting dressed to go to the mall last night, I never would have guessed things would turn out like this for me."

Casey put his arms around her, and said, "It's certainly been uncharted territory for me, too, Kelly, and thank you for that. Believe me, this has all been my pleasure! I haven't decided if I'm going to further pursue what I did with Rich there, but when you see him, tell him thanks for letting me take that trip down memory lane."

"I will," she said with a smile. "I'm sure it's given him a lot to think about, too."

Please leave a comment if you'd like to see this storyline continue.

Thanks,

AZman48