An Unconventional Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started off nice and slow as to not cum too quickly, or hurt her. But the faster I went, the more amazing it felt, and the more turned on she got. I gradually began to increase speed, pumping faster and harder with each thrust. Her moans matching my rhythm. Eventually I couldn't tease us anymore. Her hands clenched the bed sheets, and her body began to shake as I completely unleashed, thrusting as hard and fast as I was capable of. I felt a familiar sensation. My brain was telling me to pull out, but it felt too damn good. It was all over in less than a minute. I continued to thrust even after I had cum. I wanted to be inside her, pleasuring her for as long as possible. But eventually, I was no longer physically capable.

I must've cum deep, as not a single drop of it was dripping out of her. I was just hoping the Hindu fertility gods were off today. While there was no presence of male cum, there was another bodily fluid. I knew I must've broken her hymen. This time, despite the blood, Aparna was actually irritated that I'd cum so fast. It must have felt absolutely incredible to finally get something she had wanted so badly, and I kind of cut her short. She wanted more, but my dick was shot. But I wasn't about to end the day without making sure that her first time was completely satisfying.

I spread her legs as wide as they would go, and proceeded to lick her bloody pussy, into the biggest orgasm she ever had. The cleaning lady was going to have quite a mess to clean up.

As we laid in bed catching our breath, her gentle head on my shoulder, and her soft fingers twirling my chest hair, she suddenly uttered the words, "So, what are we naming our first child, hubby?"

Oh Lord. What have I gotten myself into?

12