An Undeniable Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked up at Caleb and looked up at his rather large bulge from his erection. Their eyes locked and he held out his hand to her to help her stand. "Put Jack back. We'll come back and see him later."

He drug her into the cabin and into his bedroom. She was surprised to find herself there. He took her into his arms and overwhelmed her with a passionate kiss. She found herself responding in kind. Caleb turned them so his back was to the bed. He fell back so that they landed on the bed together.

Emma felt his erection and straddled him to gyrate against it. She took command of their kiss as well. She kissed him and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues sparred. She sucked on his tongue and then on his lower lip. He ran his hands over her breasts and deftly found her erect nipples. He rubbed them and plucked them until she could barely breathe.

She shifted higher onto him until her breasts were hanging over his lips. He nibbled on her nipples through her shirt. "Oh, Caleb. Oh."

He pulled her shirt off over her head and unbuckled her bra. Her big, round breasts escaped the loosened bra. He cupped her breasts and brought each one to his mouth. He opened his mouth and sucked her nipple into it. He proceeded to suckle her and she keened her pleasure. "Caleb. Oh, my God. That feels so good. What are you doing to me?"

Rather than stop and explain, he just continued to suckle her with increasing suction. She was undulating on him and growing more frantic with each second. She had placed her hands behind his head and pulled him in closer to her breasts. She was clearly enjoying his attentions. Her undulations were becoming more wild and she was wildly panting and exhaling in short forceful huffs. She suddenly stopped and cried out.

He held her as her breathing and heartrate calmed. He gingerly rolled them over with him on top. He kissed her and held her. "You're beautiful, in so many ways."

She hid her face in the crook of his neck. She sighed in a contented manner.

He kissed her forehead and listened to her relaxed breathing slip into slumber. She'd been in his world as an idea for a long time. He'd known her in person for a short time. He thought of Martha and knew that she was happy with their growing relationship.

He napped for a little while until she stirred. "You're awake."

"Yes. Sorry I fell asleep on you. And thank you for giving me such pleasure."

"Not at all. It was my pleasure entirely."

Emma started to unbutton his shirt. "No honey. It's fine. Let's slow down. I don't want you to feel obliged.

"I don't."

"Sh-sh. For once, just let me have my way."

"I thought that I just did."

"I do hope you're joking."

"Of course, I am. Silly."

Emma raised up on an elbow. "I don't understand why you stopped me."

"I just want it to be right when we take the next step."

Emma chuckled. "Are you sure you're not Amish?"

Caleb raised himself up on an elbow. "In heritage only." He traced the contour of her breast with a finger. "So beautiful."

Emma gazed into his eyes to see what he was thinking.

"You know that I'll wear you down."

He laughed. "I look forward to that."

The next day they both worked through the day without seeing each other. Lunch without him was a little lonely to Emma. But she had plenty of work to see to. In the late afternoon, her glaze order arrived. She was arranging the chemicals and glazes on the shelves when there was a knock on the door.

Emma turned to see Caleb standing there with some wildflowers.

"How lovely. Are those for me?"

"Of course."

She stretched up to kiss him. The kiss deepened. She framed his face with her hands and enticed him beyond belief.

"Behave, or I won't give you your other present."

Emma stopped and took the flowers from him. "Can I put these in water first?"

"Yes. I'll meet you at the truck."

"Are we going somewhere?"

"No. Your present is in the truck."

"Okay. I'll be right there."

She hurriedly put the flowers into a pitcher with water and caught up with Caleb. He stood beside the passenger door and asked her if she was ready.

"Yes. Sure."

He opened the door and pulled out Jack with his collar and leash on. He placed Jack in her arms and reached back in for another puppy. Emma smiled at him. "You're keeping a puppy for yourself, aren't you?"

"Yes. Meet Jillian."

"Hello Jillian. Aren't you gorgeous. Hey, wait a minute. Jack and Jill?"

"Well, they are brother and sister."

"You goof! Let's see how they walk on leash!"

Within a minute the two puppies were not only entangled with their leashes, but so were Caleb and Emma.

Caleb said, "I think we need some work on walking on leash."

They both laughed as they untangled themselves.

"Let's take them onto the back porch."

Emma had a glider on the back porch and she and Caleb sat and talked as the pups played.

"Was this your way of keeping physical contact down to a minimum?"

"No. I'm not avoiding physical contact with you at all." To prove his point, he hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss. "In fact, I'm in favor of physical contact between us. I just don't want to rush you into something you haven't had time to think about."

"Really? I think about you and us all the time. I think that I have had time."

"I don't want either of us getting hurt."

"Oh, so you are a love 'em and leave 'em sort of guy?"

"No, I'm not. In fact, I'd probably be the one getting hurt."

"I don't want to hurt you. I guess I've always had a hard time slowing down the passion."

"I'm certainly not trying to kill it. I like you a lot. I just want us to be sure of what we want. I don't want to lose your friendship over a failed romance."

"Why are you so certain that we are doomed to failure?"

"We're not. Why are you arguing over slowing things down?"

"I've just never been with a guy that wanted to slow things down. It makes me feel undesired."

Caleb took her hand and placed it on his erection. "Does this feel like a lack of desire?"

"It feels wonderful. Let me love you with my mouth."

"I would really like that. You don't know exactly how much I really would. If you did that to me, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from making love to you."

"Please let me. I can make you feel so good."

Emma started to unzip his jeans. "Wait. Wait. Let me run the puppies home."

"No need. I bought a crate for house training. We can put them in that."

Once the puppies were stowed away in the safety of the crate, Emma led Caleb to her bedroom. She proceeded to unzip his jeans and pull them down. She asked if she could undress him all the way and he nodded. She unbuttoned his shirt and gave him kisses down his chest. She pulled her shirt off over her head.

She unhooked her bra and saw Caleb's eyes become mesmerized with her breasts. She unzipped her own jeans and shoved them and her panties down her legs. Totally naked, she pushed him back onto the bed. "Emma..."

"Sh-sh. Let me love you. I promise you won't regret it."

He scooted up to the pillows and pulled her down to him. He kissed her over and over again. He was stoking her desire. She broke away from the kisses and kissed his chest lower and lower until she came to his cock. It was a lovely cock. One consistent color with veins that gave it texture. The head was perfect in its mushroom shape. Emma kissed the underside of his head and then licked it as well.

She slid her lips over his cock and slowly sucked as much of it into her mouth as possible. She had a firm suction on his cock. Up and down she worked on his cock. Occasionally, she just concentrated on the head only. He felt really good in her mouth. Emma looked up at Caleb with her expressive doe eyes. He had an anguished look on his face.

"Relax, darling. I will take good care of you."

As Caleb became more excited, Emma decided to ride him. He stopped her and turned he into the sixty-nine position with her on top. He spread her legs and started tonguing her clit. He heard her moan and took the pleasure higher by sliding his middle finger into her. He could feel her starting to undulate. He slid a second finder into and moved the two fingers in and out of her as he sucked on her clit. Her cries became more desperate. She was still working his erection, but was using her hands more since she was becoming more vocal.

"Caleb....Oh, oh. Ooooooh!"

She had come. She continued her love on his cock with increased suction and faster bobbing up and down. He came within the same minute. He let out a loud groan.

She moved so she could kiss him. She tasted herself on his lips and he tasted himself on her lips. He asked, "Did you like it?"

"Of course I liked it. I loved it. But I wanted you to fuck me."

"I know, baby. But think how much better it will be if you've had to wait for it."

"Do you honestly think I will walk away from you? Or do you not want me?"

Caleb answered, "Of course I want you. Don't you know that by now? I just want you to be sure."

"I'm sure, damn it!"

"Relax, baby. Enjoy the afterglow instead of arguing with me."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Do you really need to ask? It's the best blow job I've ever had. Seriously, you have skills, baby."

"Nice to know I haven't lost my touch. I just don't understand you."

"It's not difficult. We give each other pleasure as we deepen our relationship. It's the best way to deepen our feelings and our pleasure."

"Sadist."

"Let's take the pups outside to potty before we leave."

Emma straddled his waist. He looked up at her, but had a hard time seeing her face past her large breasts. So, he pulled her down so he could suckle her. She started to whimper her pleasure. He could feel her undulate on top of him. So he slid his hand under her and fingered her pussy. He pulled back toward himself to stimulate her g-spot. He was relentless.

He suckled harder as she neared her climax. He finger fucked her like no one ever had. It was expertly done. She couldn't even hold her head up any longer. He felt her clench his fingers and then he felt a spurting stream of fluid. It was warm and wonderful. He had done well. She squirted for him. He let go of her breast and hugged her harder.

She was sighing and cooing and he was rather pleased with himself. If he was going to put off intercourse much longer, he would need to make sure she came hard or more than once. She was amazing. She was so sensual and open to giving and receiving pleasure. He wanted her to fall for him before they had sex. Because....he was falling for her.

He cuddled her as she came back to earth. She dozed a little and he listened to her deep and contented breathing. When she awakened he kissed her forehead and asked if she wanted help changing the sheets.

"I've got it. Caleb? I've never squirted before."

"Did you like it?"

"I totally lost control. I couldn't stop it if I tried. And I didn't want to. It was amazing. Thank you."

"Don't thank me for making love to you. It is my pleasure, always."

The next morning, Emma slept in late. She woke to a kiss on the lips. She opened her eyes to a very handsome man in her bed.

"Mmm. I must be dreaming. There's a very handsome man in my bed."

"James? What are you doing? You know that you are my Thursday night beau."

"James, huh. Does James make you squirt?"

Emma giggled. "I'm just teasing you. Why would I need another man? You are more than I can handle."

"Damn straight. I will need to train Jack to scare off other men."

"What are you doing in my bed? You rejected me last night and then took the pups home."

"Nice try. Rejected my ass. I pleasured you more than once. When you could no longer stay awake, I took the pups home. Anyway, when I called and you didn't answer, I thought I should come check on you. When you didn't answer the door, I let myself in with the hide-a-key. Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude."

"Stop. You're never intruding. I'll give you your own key if you want."

"Not necessary since I know where your hide-a-key is."

"You are way over dressed. Get naked and join me."

"Temptress! You and your gorgeous breasts and your round, little ass. How am I supposed to get any work done?"

"I want you inside of me. Why are you so mean to me?"

"Oh, no. Don't start whining. You had your best orgasm ever last night. Admit it."

"Yes, I did. But it's not the same as having your big cock inside me; filling me and thrusting into me!"

"Okay. I can see that you are alright so I will be on my way."

He turned to leave and she threw the sheet off of her naked body.

"Caleb? I need you to help me. I have a sore back from last night. Can you massage it?"

He turned around and laughed. "You are incorrigible!"

Emma lay back on her elbows which thrust her tits out proudly. He pounced on her and took a nipple into his mouth. He suckled so fiercely that she came within a minute. They kissed in a lingering manner which only provoked them both to do more. Emma undulated against his cock and Caleb teased and stimulated the other nipple.

"I want your cock."

"No dear. Not yet."

"Go. Get out. You're such a tease."

Caleb kissed each nipple and then her mouth. He left swiftly.

Emma decided that she would take her sexual frustration to the pottery studio. She worked nonstop until 8:00 that night. She went in to take a shower and get something to eat. She hadn't heard from Caleb and assumed he was busy. After her shower, she stuck her phone in her purse and headed out in the car to get some pizza in town. She ate in the little restaurant and took the rest home.

Getting home at 9:30, she still hadn't gotten a call from Caleb. She debated what to do. She finally broke down and called.

"Hey! Where have you been?"

"I worked late and went in town to get some pizza since I hadn't heard from you."

"I've been leaving messages. Did you turn your sound back on?"

"Just a second. Oh God, I'm sorry. No. I did not. I actually thought you were mad at me and that's why I hadn't heard from you."

"I was worried. Can you try to be more careful? Please?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. Do you want some pizza? It's from Guiseppe's."

"Yes. I would. I can't stay late but I'd like to see you and I'd like some pizza. I'll be there in five minutes."

Caleb walked in with a six pack of beer. He set it down, hugged her and kissed her.

"Look, I was worried. I don't get pissed off easily. So don't jump to that conclusion. If you haven't heard from me, just call. The hell with the traditional, gender rules for dating crap. Okay?"

"Okay. Come on. Do you want to eat in the kitchen?"

"Yes. Sure."

"Why do you need to go to bed early?"

"I'm meeting with a gallery owner in Akron. We're talking about displaying some of my work there."

"That's fantastic! Good for you!"

"We'll see how it goes. Hey, have a beer. That's what I brought it for."

"Thanks."

"I guess you didn't miss me today. Were you pissed at me?"

"No. I was frustrated with you when you left, but that's nothing new. I threw myself into my work and I didn't realize how late it had gotten. I did think of you often today. And worried why I hadn't heard from you."

"Good. I think of you often throughout my days. I wish you could just go with the flow so we can get to know each other better before having sex."

"I'm trying, okay?"

"Good. Okay. I have to say goodnight. Sleep well." He kissed her tenderly and left.

When Emma woke the next morning, she went to the market to get a bottle of champagne to celebrate Caleb's success. If it didn't work out, she would save it for another time. Emma went to the studio to put a slip glaze on the inside of the dried, but not yet fired pieces. Afterward she threw more pottery to make the time go faster.

By 4:00, she had not heard from Caleb and she started to worry about him. She texted him "Hi, Are you alright? Are you home?"

He called her. "Hi, I'm just on my way home now. I'm fine."

"Are you going to tell me how it went?"

"It went well. They are going to display and sell my work."

"Yay! Do you feel like celebrating?"

"Okay. The owner's daughter took me to lunch so I'm not terribly hungry, but I could eat a little something with you."

"Are you sure. We can do something another night if you would prefer."

"No, no. I'd like to see you. But I need to go home and take care of the pups."

"I need to shower. Do you want to pick me up or have me come up when I'm done?"

"I'll just pick you up and then we can go take care of the pups before we go out."

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here. I'll leave the door unlocked."

When Emma finished her shower she walked into the living room to see if Caleb was there.

"Hi. Don't you look nice. You sure clean up well."

"You look delicious," he said to Emma as she stood there in just a towel.

"Give me a few minutes."

Emma went to her bedroom to choose something to wear. Caleb had followed her. She pulled out a simple shirt dress and a belt. Caleb watched her put on bra and panties, dress, belt and shoes.

"I didn't know I was going to have an audience."

"Do you mind?"

"Not really."

She walked into his arms. He was wearing a suit and tie and it was a turn on to her. She kissed him and smelled his clean smelling cologne. "I'm so proud of you. You deserve to have your work displayed in galleries."

"Thank you. I was worried I would return to you a failure."

"You could never be a failure in my eyes. I know the value of your work. I also know the value of you. Tell me about this gallery owner's daughter who took you to lunch. Should I be jealous?"

"She was very young and pretty. And very married. You don't need to be jealous of her or anyone."

"Good answer. Come, let's take care of those puppies."

At the restaurant, Caleb described the terms of his agreement with the gallery owner. He suggested that maybe she should approach them about selling her pottery.

"No. I'll be concentrating on making traditional salt glaze pottery to be sold to the tourists so I can pay my bills. Artistic pottery can come later. It is the right thing for your work though. Your family will be so proud."

"I suppose so."

"You really are very self-sufficient. You don't need their approval, do you?"

"It's nice, of course. But no, I don't need it."

"I think the most pride I've experienced in years is when you opened your heart to me."

Emma kissed him.

"Whether it matters or not, I am proud of you."

Caleb gazed into her eyes. "It matters."

Back at Emma's house, she told him that she had champagne for the celebration.

"Had that much confidence in me, huh?"

"I have all the confidence of the world in you."

She pulled out two champagne flutes and poured them each a glass. "Come on, let's relax," Emma said as she led him into the living room.

"What other goals do you have for your work?"

"I don't know. The gallery just seemed like the logical next step."

"Do you have a website?"

"No. I don't."

"I could help you with that. But we will need professional photos of your work."

"My pieces are one of a kind. What happens when the work in the photo has sold?"

"We mark it as sold. I have a friend that can help with the photography. And an ex that can set up the website. I can do story boards for each page, so we would be paying for less of his time."

"If you don't mind. I'd like to keep you away from your exes."

"I assure you that he is no threat."

"Still, I don't want to be talking to him wondering what the two of you were like in bed together."

"Have it your way. We can find someone else."

"How many exes have you had?"

"What? I don't know. Let's see. How are we counting this, boyfriends? Sex partners?"

"Have you had many sex partners that weren't boyfriends?"

"One, maybe two."

"If you must know, I had one one-night stand and the other was supposed to be a boyfriend, but after that night, it just wasn't going to happen."