An Undeniable Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, would you like eggs and toast here or go out for breakfast."

"I don't know. Do I have to decide just now?"

"No, you don't, love." Emma cozied up to him and laid there in her own thoughts.

After a while, Emma said, "Caleb, are you all right?"

"Yes, I'm still ashamed of touching you when I was enraged by something. I'm also feeling a final severance of my ties to my parents."

"Never say never, love. They may come around."

"And I may not care if or when they do."

"Caleb, are you sure you want me to stay in your life. I could sell the house and leave."

"Stop it. You care more for me and I for you than anyone ever has. Stay with me. Join your life with mine. Emma, will you marry me?"

"You know the answer. Yes, my love."

"I'm sorry, I don't have an engagement ring at this moment. But we will get one. You can choose it yourself if you like."

"It's not important. I'll have to take rings off to throw pottery."

"We'll get you a chain to put them on while you're working."

"Can we afford all that? I know we have two houses, but..."

"Sh-sh."

"I've prospered and lived frugally. So, don't worry. At some point, we will need to sort out the house situation. Both of our houses are rather small. Depending on how many babies I put in you, we will need a larger house."

"How many do you want?" she asked.

"We can figure that out as we go. They are blessings, but time consuming and expensive. I know we both want to parent well."

"Two, at least?"

"Yes. They should each have a sibling."

"Should we start our family now?"

Emma straddled him and fed a breast to him. He nibbled, kissed and sucked her nipple before he latched on to suckle her. He was intent on driving her mad. His suckling stimulated her clilt and she undulated over his cock. When she felt that he was hard, she positioned him at her entrance and slowing sank down to take him inside herself. She got her feet under her and rode his as if he was her stallion.

He was excited by the jiggling of her breasts as she rode him. She was beautiful and sexy. She was going to be his wife. He waited for her to tire and then he mounted her from behind. He reached around to stimulate her clit as he thrust and ground into her.

Her whimpers became cries that begged him to fuck her harder. She cried out her climax while she started the climb to satisfaction again. He reached for her nipples and they were hard with the arousal. He twisted them back and forth between his fingers and. she came again. He pumped into her vigorously and came as well.

They split their time between the two homes. When they saw his parents in town they knodded out of respect and kept walking. His parents had made it clear that they did not want contact. Emma wished things were different. Caleb maintained a stubborn stance that was unbending. He had made his choice before he ever met her.

Caleb's sister showed up one day, telling him that their mother had contracted Covid and that Sarah's family would have to move out of the house to keep Jacob safe. When Caleb told Emma he was concerned about his mother, she had the easy solution of his sister's family moving into his house while he moved into her house.

Emma made some chicken noodle soup and took it over to Caleb's parent's house. When she knocked, no one came to the door. Emma stepped inside. Ruth? It's Emma. Are you alright? She heard something from upstairs. She went to find the source of the sound.

Lying in bed, Caleb's mother looked awful. Her breathing was labored and she said that she ached all over.

"Emma? You should go. You don't want to catch this."

"Well, I'm going to make sure you have something to eat and drink before I go. I brought some chicken noodle soup. Do you think you can manage to eat some?"

"I'll try. That is very kind of you. You didn't have to come here. We've given you no reason to care for us."

"Caleb was worried about you. But his pride would probably have kept him away. I'm going to heat some soup up and bring you some water."

Emma spoon fed Caleb's mother. She couldn't eat much, but Emma managed to get some food inside her. She also made her drink some water. Emma found another quilt to cover Ruth.

"Is there anything I can do for you before I go?"

Ruth shook her head and said, "Thank you." Then she fell asleep.

When Emma left, she thought that maybe she should tell Caleb to stay at his own house for a while. She had exposed herself to Covid and she didn't want to expose Caleb to it as well. So, she called him from her car.

"Caleb?"

"What's wrong. You sound funny."

"I've just left your mother's house. I took her some soup, fed her and made sure she drank some water. I didn't think it all the way through. Maybe you should stay at your house for a while. I don't want to expose you to Covid."

"You did what? Emma, why did you do that?"

"Because she's your mother and she's sick."

"If you had told me what you were going to do, I would have gone instead of you."

"I wasn't sure that you would."

"Where are you?"

"I just pulled into my driveway."

"Don't go anywhere. I'll be right there."

Emma went into the house and pulled out a can of orange juice from the freezer. She was pouring herself and glass when Caleb walked into the kitchen. At first, he just stared at her in anger.

"Damn it, Emma. Why?"

"I'm fine. Why did you come here?"

"Because I love you."

"That's why I went to your mother's house."

"If she gets bad, will she go to the hospital?"

"I don't know. Come here."

He wrapped her in his arms.

The following day, Caleb took food down to his mother. She was pale and fevered. It worried him. 'Where the hell was his father' he wondered. He spoon-fed her and lay a cool cloth on her forehead. He stayed until his father showed up.

"Son. Good to see you."

"Father. Where have you been?"

"Working. Where else would I be?"

"Father. Let's go downstairs to talk."

"Mom is really sick. People your age are dying from this. And you're not even here with her!"

"I feed her and I bathe her. I'm doing all that I can."

"Father, I think she needs to go to the hospital."

"Is she really going to better off in a place filled with Covid patients?"

"I don't know, but I think the doctor should make that decision. Father, I'm coming back tomorrow morning and we will call the doctor together. That way, we'll know we are doing everything we can for her."

"By the way, the soup you left yesterday was very good."

"I'll tell Emma. She made it and then came over here and spoon fed it to her. She did that without telling me. She has a big heart like Martha."

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry son."

"Thank you, father."

The following morning, Caleb and his father called the doctor about his mother's condition. The doctor told them to monitor her progress. If she declined, he wanted to know. They were to take her temperature and blood pressure and note how much she was able to eat. Emma called Caleb and he relayed the information.

"Do you want me to go buy a thermometer and blood pressure monitor?"

"That would be great. Thank you. Can you bring them over and help us figure out how to use them?"

Emma led Caleb and his father up to Ruth. "I bought this little notebook so that we can record the date and time with the readings."

After showing them how to use the apparatuses, Emma fed Ruth. Ruth told her to call her Ruth and Caleb's father, Aaron. She gave her a soft "Sorry" before falling asleep.

Later in the evening, Caleb and Emma were going to bed.

"Thank you for being so generous to my parents."

"They're your parents. It was worth another effort."

"I'm crazy about your body, but I love your spirit."

"I feel the same. And, I love what your body does to my body."

Caleb asked, "What would you like my body to do to you tonight?"

"Hold me, for a start."

They lay together holding each other. Caleb's hands wandered and Emma responded with her lust. It was like a spark in a dry forest. The heat flared hot and instantaneously.

Caleb started at the hollow in front of her neck and kissed his way down to the valley between her breasts. Her nipples tightened and heightened with anticipation. He kissed around the bottom round shape of each breast. He then feasted on each nipple. He suckled and suckled, stretching each nipple back toward him. He suddenly released it to let it pop out of his mouth. He loved to watch it spring back toward her chest. She loved how it felt and looked. After a long session of Caleb's loving her nipples, they would look large and distended. He loved how he made them grow. Secretly, she did too.

While he suckled her, he explored her pussy with his experienced fingers. They dipped inside her to wet his fingers so he could glide over her clit, her lips and her opening. He could hear her breathing quicken and he knew that she would soon demand that he penetrate her.

He sat back on his haunches so he could show her how he loved tasting her on his fingers. He touched her lips with his finger and she sucked it into her mouth and teased him with avid sucking up and down his finger. She smiled at him with a devilish grin.

Caleb positioned himself between her legs and spread them out wide with his own. She was open and vulnerable to his gaze and inspection. She was vulnerable to his touch and his thrust. The first thrust always took her breath away.

Caleb used his cock to plow up and down her slit. It was retribution for her earlier teasing. He watched as her gaze lost its focus and her eyes rolled back in delirium. Her breathing became moans that turned to desperate cries of exaltation. The sounds she shared with him assured him how much she loved how his cock loved her.

Her hips raised to encourage his onslaught of pleasure. The motion was a seductive invitation to enter her. He loved how she enveloped his cock with warmth and silkiness. He loved her smell and the way her chest heaved as she tried to intake air in the midst of their erotic dance.

She encouraged him to thrust deeper and harder. Her purse swallowed his cock with squeezes and gripping. She was hungry for the way his cock filled her and completed her. Two puzzle pieces joined to complete the beautiful picture of their sexual souls. It was such a satisfying puzzle to solve and enjoy. With or without a tumultuous conclusion, they loved this time of union and mutual satisfaction. They found home in each other.

Her body weeped her pleasure. It drenched him in the most delicious aromatic scent. He wished his cock could carry her scent with him always. It would be his badge of ownership over her woman's body. It was her ownship over him. She had ruined him for all others.

After they each found their climax, they basked in the affection and gentle touches of gratitude and oneness. Kisses and secrets were shared. Feelings and vows were exchanged. Everything was right with the world in those precious moments.

The next day when Caleb stopped in to see his mother, she was sitting up and talking. That was a huge improvement.

"Mom, you're feeling better. That's great. I want you to stay in bed today. I don't want you to overdo it and have a setback."

"Okay, son. How is Emma?"

Caleb looked at her in surprise. "She's fine. She asks after you every day."

"She is a nice woman. I see Martha in her."

"She lovely, Mother. We're going to get married."

"She will make you happy. I'm glad. When?"

"We haven't set a date. We've been preoccupied with your health."

"I love you, Son. You go and be happy. That's all your father and I want for you. We will welcome her into the family."

"Okay. I've got an errand to run involving a ring." Smiling with his happiness, he left his parents' house.

At the jewelry store, Caleb inspected an array of various engagement rings. He was partial to the yellow gold. Some were intricate in their design. Others were traditional and plain. Emma was anything but plain. She smiled and laughed like a child when she spent time with the puppies. She worked harder at her pottery than anyone he had ever seen. Of course, he doubted that she considered it work. She was more sensual than anyone he'd ever known. And she always wanted to please him as much as he wanted to please her in bed. In some ways, she reminded him of her grandmother whom he loved and missed. Like Martha, she thought outside of the box and supported him to be his best self in everyway.

He remembered her comment about not being able to wear the ring when she worked, so he looked at chains. He was certain that there was less pressure with that purchase. He chose a sturdy Figaro chain and returned to the engagement rings. He was drawn to a ring that had a semi-wide band of yellow gold with a bezel set carat and a half diamond. It was simple but stunning. He bought it with the agreement that if Emma didn't like it they could exchange it for something else.

After dinner, Caleb suggested an early evening starting with a shower together. Emma liked that idea and raced him to the shower. Emma stood under the shower spray to wet her hair. Caleb pumped a dollup of shampoo and shampooed her hair in a sensual manner. She moaned and massaged his chest giving special attention to his nipples.

She rinsed her hair and traded spots with Caleb. She shampooed his hair and then drew him close to massage the muscles in his back. She felt his erection when she hugged him. The shower continued in 'the most erotic way. At the end of it they were both squeaky clean and very turned on.

Caleb said, "I did a little shopping today. I bought some massage oil I want to try out on you. Are you up for it?"

"A massage? Always."

Caleb rubbed the oil into the skin on her shoulders and back.

"Mmm. That smells nice. What's in it?"

"Ginger, Grapefruit and Lemongrass."

Emma's only response in the next ten minutes was, "Ahhh."

Caleb continued to massage down to the small of her back and her buttocks. He particularly enjoyed her butt. Those sweet round butt cheeks always invited kisses and caresses. With an oiled finger, Caleb circled the small rosebud of her anus. She jerked a little, but then relaxed as he moved on. After finishing that side with a foot massage he told her to roll over.

Caleb worked his way up her calves and thighs to finally reach her pleasure ground. He pushed her legs apart as he massaged her outer lips. He bent down to kiss and suck on them. With oiled finger he massaged her labia and circled her clit. Emma's hips came up off the bed several times. Then he ran his fingers up and down her slit from clit to rectum. Once, he dipped a finger inside her to test her reaction which was a moan.

Smiling, Caleb continued the massage up to her stomach and then to her breasts. His oiled hands circled her perfect globes with a firm hand. He massaged the muscles above them only to return to circle her nipples. With his fingers spread wide, Caleb handed each breast and squeezed and lifted until he had closed in on and pulled her nipples upward.

He continued to ease the tension in her neck and shoulders. He framed her face with his hands to give her a kiss and returned to her arms. He worked his way down to her right hand and then repeated the process on the left. As he massaged her left hand he said, "You have beautiful hands. But they could be more beautiful. There is something missing."

Emma chuckled, "Well you know I can't do nail polish. It doesn't last a day in my work."

"No there's something else." Caleb reached into the dresser on his side of the bed and pulled out the ring. While Emma's eyes were closed, he slipped it onto her left ring finger.

Emma opened her eyes and lifted her hand. She gave Caleb a surprised look.

"Emma, dear. You are my soul mate. You complete me in every way. Tell me that you will spend your life with me laughing, making love, working and raising a family."

"Oh Caleb. It's beautiful. Of course I'll spend my life with you. I'll even marry you if you want," she said with a giggle.

"Yes, love. I want that more than anything."

They kissed to seal the deal. The challenged each other as to he would take charge of their lovemaking. Caleb won. He spread her legs with his and teased her with his cock.

"I want to make love to you every day for the rest of my life. I am complete when I am inside you. Nestled in your cunt, I feel like the key to your lock. Together we open all the possibilities in the world. Nothing is beyond our reach."

As he slowly entered her, she said, "Oh Caleb. I love you so much. You are the most beautiful man I know. Not just on the outside, but on the inside too. You are honest, hardworking, generous and loving. How could I ask for anything more?" She wrapped her legs around him and undulated to meet his every stroke.

She held onto his arms as he plunged into her repeatedly. Her moans and sighs matched the volume of his own. When he had driven them up the mountain to their climax, he rolled them over and let Emma take the lead. She sat up and straddled him as she slowly drove him crazy with her slow girations on his cock. With her erotic movements, her breasts bobbed and swayed with her. The nipples that mesmerized Caleb were in constant motion.

Emma saw his focus on her nipples and took advantage of it. Babe, are you looking at these?" she asked as she pinched her nipples and pulled them toward the ceiling. The result was that they became more erect and rosy. Emma held her breasts from underneath and asked, "Is this what you want?"

With a speechless nod, Caleb croaked, "Yes!"

Emma lowered her breasts to dangle just above his lips. Calteb captured and nipple in his mouth and suckled it in desperation. Emma sighed her most contented sigh as she reached a small orgasm. "Yes, baby. I love for you to suckle my nipple. It's as if you are stroking my clit and arousing both of my erogenous zones. I also just love to see you at my breast. Somehow it just feels right. Like, I was meant to provide succor to you through my tits. They absolutely love you too. Anytime you look at them, they get hard as if to say "Hello, we're here. Please put your lips on us. We want to feed you."

"I'd love to see your breasts full of milk and feeding our babies. I'd love to drink it too. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. My parents have had a change of heart. They realize the sacrifice you made we you went to nurse my mother. She asked how you were. She told me you were a nice woman like Martha. She told me to be happy with you and that she and father would welcome you into the family."

"How did you forget to tell me that? That's monumental news. It means that they will be a part of our lives."

"I'm glad too but, you are my life now. If I needed to, I would have taken you and started fresh with you somewhere else. You are my life, my world, my family."

"Now you don't have to choose. I'm so happy. I didn't want our love to cause you such a great sacrifice. This means that when we do have children, they will be there to see them grow and to love them as their grandchildren. The love they have for you will extend to the next generation. That is family. I'm so happy."