All Comments on 'An Unexpected Adventure'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

great story! nice to read something from the woman's perspective....seems more believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
from a woman view

more likely a pig view not to many women think this way just the pigs of the sex..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i would kick her ass out

no way you give another man what you wont give your husband.

you dont share your wife with anyone.

Dump and get a real woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes!

You can give the rest a lesson -- amazing visions and without the lurid exaggerations which is just about all I ever get on this site. You are up there with Quinn Rogan and just a few others.

wdelanderwdelanderover 11 years ago
I always enjoy your stories

Well written with good characters, and very erotic descriptions.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Jump

I did NOT conclude that Neighbor Hubby's invitation to observe them from inside their house meant that she was going to be a participant! It is also IMPOSSIBLE to assume that Inveterate porn-watching Hubby would NOT be outside watching the live action, especially if it was likely that Sweetie was going to be on the menu!

Other than a few details (such as NOT taking her ass after getting good and lubed in the doggy posture) I enjoyed it quite a lot (five stars worth)! I also thought Hubby's one-off restriction was not in-character, nor in his best sharing-future!

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
Fantastic

What a great read, fast sensual and believable.I'm just going to see if you have more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm not a fan of cheating wives or cucokd stories....

But this one was pretty damn good. It wasn't about cheating, it wasn't about disrespecting the husband, it was about exploring her sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great rendition of a good stroke story.

As is norm for this "writer" . "5*" !

boaman007boaman007over 11 years ago
Great Story

First time I have read your work but I am a fan. Thanks for sharing!

49greg49gregalmost 6 years ago
I liked it ... a lot.

Good story. As a previous comment noted, I would have thought that the invitation to come inside and 'watch' was just that. I just thought that I missed something in my haste to get to the 'good parts'.

But it is a great story, great fun to read. The wife took a heck of good way to spice up the marriage. I would have assumed that watching porn and ignoring your wife was very disrespectful, and the wife done good to bring hubby back into their marriage. And bringing Fiona into their house in exchange would be a great way to even things out, and a great additional chapter, in my mind if the author doesn't do it.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 5 years ago
I loved the whole story, but...

What I liked the most was that she didn't disrespect her husband. I suspect that he will be a lot less interested in Christy Canyon after that night. Really nicely done.

MasterdcMasterdcalmost 3 years ago
Duh

Put a dvd in the VCR, I bet it didn't work lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous