Chapter 02 - A Day to Remember

Story Info
Our plans did not go as expected the day after an unexpected
2.4k words
3.82
13k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cgregory
Cgregory
24 Followers

All stories in this series involve my lovely wife, Meg, and our neighbours in various one-on-one and group situations. You might find something here if you like reading about sex between consenting adults of all sexes and preferences. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you do. I'll be encouraged to write more. Cheers!

----

My wife Meg was up before me the following day. I climbed out of bed and found her in the kitchen making breakfast.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I said as I started making a much-needed coffee.

"A bit sore. I think I drank too much. How are you? After yesterday and all."

"I'm ok. Still incredibly horny for some reason. I don't know what's gotten into me."

Meg smiled and said, "I can't remember being this horny either. Crazy things happen when I drink...."

"Yeah." I smiled back. "Are you ok with everything that happened with Rick? We might have opened a bit of Pandora's box."

"I had more fun yesterday than I've had in ages. I'm good if you are." Meg notched up her smile to the 'killer' level and said, "I'm actually really looking forward to cocktails at Rick's later today."

I smiled back. "Me too. Are you ok if I head out for a bit and see you about 2? I want to check Rick's still good; grab a workout, and I told Dave I'd help him out for a few hours."

"Totally up to you. I am more than happy to go for a swim and chill. I am just going to relax."

I grabbed my keys and kissed my darling wife goodbye. "I'll grab some Bacardi and fruit for our cocktails while I'm out. Love you." I headed to Rick's place, leaving my sexy wife to soak up a few rays.

I needed a workout. Something had stirred in me the day before, and I needed to work it off.

Rick was up, finishing a coffee, and was happy to work out. He had a small gym in his house, like mine — a couple of benches, free weights and a few machines with a mirror on the wall.

Relaxing into our workout, we started chatting about the day before.

"Yesterday blew my mind," Rick said. "It was all totally new to me, but I loved it. Are you guys ok with it all?"

I smiled coyly and said, "Blew my mind as well. I think we've unleashed a monster. Meg was more than ok. She'll be horny for days. She's really looking forward to cocktails this afternoon."

As for me, I knew I wanted more, a lot more. I wanted more of my wife. I wanted more of the three of us together, and I realised I wanted more of Rick's cock. As I thought this, I cast my eyes down to Rick's crotch and noticed the tip of his cock hiding up under the inside of his shorts. Freeballing as usual.

Rick noticed my glance. There was a slightly awkward pause as Rick glanced at my shorts. Unlike Rick, I was wearing underwear, and I could feel my cock had started to swell. When I looked down, I could see the outline of my growing cock. I put my hand in my shorts and made a quick adjustment. Glancing back at Rick's shorts, his cock had swollen and had started poking out of the bottom of his shorts. It was pulsating slowly and growing.

Each of us knew what the other was thinking. Rick stood up, walked over and stood in front of me.

"You really want to do this?" Rick said.

I nodded, reached out and pulled down his shorts, taking in his body as his cock burst free. Its huge purple head was pointing up, fed by a vast shaft rippling with swollen veins. Rick's 7 ½ inch cock was thicker than mine, and although I'd never considered myself into cocks, I could not help but admire Rick's. I could smell a pleasant, slightly pungent scent from our workout. Something primal was happening. I had no desire to touch his body, feel his balls or gently lick his cock. I just had the urge to consume his cock, and I did -- I slid it into my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head, and I started my first blowjob.

Rick initially stayed still. He left it to me to move. Both of us needed this. I loved the feeling of his firm cock in my mouth and the salty, slightly sweet flavour as my tongue rolled over its underside. I gently sucked and heard Rick moan. Feeling him start to slowly fuck my mouth added to my lust. My cock was throbbing. Rick began to ooze precum which mixed with my saliva, and shortly coated his cock. As I moved backwards and forwards, his cock swelled and started to heat up. His breaths became shorter, and his moans began turning into sighs. I felt a gentle throbbing followed by a pulsating swell, and before I knew it, his cum was filling my mouth. I forced myself to swallow as he pumped more and more cum into my mouth. Cum overflowed down my chin onto my hand, holding my cock below. With a final sigh, Rick slid his still-engorged cock from my mouth.

He turned around, went down on his knees, lent forward and said, "Just fuck me -- I've always wanted to be fucked and to feel a cock cum deep inside."

Meg would rarely let me fuck her arse, but I loved it when she did. His arse looked good and was getting better by the second. Firmer and more muscular than Meg's -- it looked tough, and his arsehole looked like it wanted to be fucked. Rick was asking for it. I'd never thought about fucking a guy's arse before, but who was I to say no? I was a rock-hard, wet 8 inches aching for release. I dribbled the remnants of his cum from my mouth over his arsehole and massaged it with my thumb before sliding my cock up and down his arse crack. Stopping at his arsehole, I straightened up, and he lent back - my cock entered his arse.

He pushed back slowly, inch-by-inch; my cock fed his hungry virgin arse. When it was halfway in, he groaned and stopped moving. I withdrew slightly, waiting for his arse to relax and then slowly pushed in further. His anus was on fire and tighter than anything I had fucked before. I gently started fucking him. As he relaxed, our pace picked up, and in no time, Rick put his face on the ground and began pushing back on me again and again. I was now fucking him to the hilt and felt my cock leaking pre-cum inside him, making it easier to fuck him harder. I grabbed his arse cheeks and pulled him back again and again. I felt his arse grip me tighter.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck..." Rick said as I rammed him. He lifted his head and started fucking me as hard as I was fucking him, slamming his arse against me. I felt my cock swelling as his arse started milking my cock. I relaxed and exploded deep inside, filling him with spurt-after-spurt of my thick cum. We both rested a moment, and I slowly slid my cock out. His arsehole closed tightly behind me as cum oozed down over his balls.

Whatever it was I needed to work off was spent.

In an exhausted voice, I asked Rick, "Are we still on for drinks this afternoon?"

Rick took a moment to reply. He laughed and said, "I might t need a shower first, but I wouldn't miss it for the world."

We each got cleaned up, and I headed to Dave's.

Things took a bit longer than I expected at Dave's, and I did not arrive home until about 2:30. With no sign of Meg, I grabbed the bottle of Bacardi and the fruit I'd bought and headed over to Rick's, going around the back as I usually would. With no sign of Meg or Rick, I went up the stairs onto the deck and saw ½ dozen empty cocktail glasses on the table.

I'm not anxious, but for the first time in a long while, I felt nervous about what I might find inside. I slid open the door and walked in.

Facing me, sitting on the lounge naked, was Rick. Sitting on his lap, facing me, was my wife, Meg. Neither saw me come in. Rick's eyes were closed, his head leaning back. Meg's eyes were also closed, her head leaning back like Rick's. What I noticed about them first though, was not their faces, but Meg's engorged labia and clit and Rick's huge balls bouncing as his thick cock and its oversized purple head ploughed into my wife's cunt.

I was not prepared for such a sight. A part of me was pissed off at being left out, but that feeling was quickly overtaken by arousal and a desire to be a part of it. Seeing my wife get off fucking another guy was irresistible.

I walked up to them, knelt between their legs and took in the sex -- the heat, the desire, sounds and smell of the two people closest to me intensely fucking. I could not help myself -- I grabbed my phone and took a photo before diving in to taste the cocktail I had come to drink. It was something I never wanted to forget.

Working my way up Rick's shaft, I licked Meg's clit and gently sucked it and tickled it with my tongue. Slight convulsions rippled through her as Rick's cock massaged her g-spot. It was all too much for Meg. Convulsing, she lifted herself. Rick's cock slipped onto my face, too close to deny; I wrapped my mouth around its head and slid down its length.

"Oh Fuck." Meg said as she came down from her orgasm and saw my mouth wrapped around Rick's cock. "I wondered when you were going to join us." She smiled as she climbed off Rick and said, "Get over here".

She grabbed both my cock and Rick's cock at the same time and took turns wrapping her lips around each. It was electric. Meg was in full slut mode. She wanted everything, and then she wanted more. She devoured our cocks, pulling them together to try and suck on them both at once. Something she failed to do, but her eyes lit up when she saw how much Rick and I delighted in having the underside of our cocks rubbed together. Not wanting to be left out, Meg inserted her tongue between them and licked both our cocks at the same time. I was not going to last long, and neither was Rick. Meg clearly loved getting Rick and me to the point of cumming, but she wanted more, and so did both of us. She stopped, looked at me and said, "Do you want to cum like this, or do you want to cum in my arse?"

"You know what I want," I said.

She smiled as Rick sat down. Meg moved to feed a breast to him as she lowered herself onto Rick's saliva-covered veiny cock. She presented her perfect butt and wet puckering arsehole to me, giving it a little wiggle.

A day of firsts - sucking a cock, fucking a guy, frotting, and fucking my gorgeous slut wife in the arse while she was being well fucked by another guy.

I knelt up, and my cock touched Rick's cock again, tempting me to put my cock into Meg's pussy together with Rick's, but I could not take my eye off her arse. Rick's arse was a sound fuck, but I wanted Meg's. I lifted my cock, sitting the tip of it at her puckering arsehole. I rubbed it around as Rick fucked Meg on his lap. Slowly it started to work its way in. Each time Meg fell onto Rick's lap, the head of my cock went in a little deeper until, after one large thrust, Meg dropped, groaning, and my cock bottomed out in her tight hot arse.

Taking a moment to absorb how tight and smooth Meg's anus was, I felt an unexpected, stunning sensation on the base of my cock, and realised that I could feel Rick's cock fucking her through the skin separating her arse from her vagina. I held still for a moment to savour this and let Meg adjust to me, but my urge to move won out, and I started slowly arse fucking my wife.

For the third time in two days, in no time, Rick and I found our rhythm. Rick was losing himself fucking Meg while feasting on her tits; Meg was lost in a world of her own, moaning in time to the slow pounding she was taking. I was lost again in the smells, sounds, sights and feelings of a great fuck that I didn't want to end.

Our speed increased, and we changed from one of us going in and the other coming out to us both going in or out simultaneously to us being still as Meg moved up and down. Our desire increased with every thrust, and I could tell Rick and Meg were close. I felt Rick's cock grow and saw goosebumps on Meg's butt as Rick and I took hold of Meg and started fucking her hard together. I loved the way Meg's arse heated up inside as she was about to cum -- I felt like she was cooking my cock as I grunted and boiled over into her, filling her with cum whilst she spasmed and Rick pumped her full of his cum. All of us convulsed simultaneously - we were a fucking mess. We each fell onto the lounge, exhausted in our post-orgasmic states. It was a few minutes before anything was said.

"Fuck..." said Meg, as she ran a finger over her dripping pussy.

"You guys are seriously sick puppies. I love it," said Rick as he smiled.

Then we heard a knock at the front door, followed by Rick's ex-wife screaming, "We're here!"

Rick's ex had brought our kids back. We all threw on some clothes. As Rick went to the door, Meg and I ran out the back to our place.

Our debaucherous weekend was over.

To be continued...

Cgregory
Cgregory
24 Followers