An Unexpected Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack grinned as he put so much effort into it. "After this morning, and today, I think even your magic couldn't get another out of me."

Skye grinned and started to say something, but his words broke apart, as his grin melted into a frown. He squeezed his eyes shut as he choked back a sob.

"Come on," Jack whispered, "Lets get out of the shower."

He lead Skye out of the shower, helped him dry off with the towel, and climbed under the covers of the bed, naked. He hugged the catboy close to him, as the tears that had been building up all afternoon flowed out of him.



In the morning, Jack felt refreshed, more alive than he had felt in a long time. He stretched and turned to Skye whose eyes flickered open. The young catboy looked like he was barely conscious.

Jack raised his eyebrows as he asked, "Are you okay, gatita?"

"What?"

"Oh, it's Spanish for uh... kitten. Which... I mean it's a term of endearment but-"

"No, no, I like it," Skye said with a grin. "But I'm just exhausted. Healing you drained a lot of mana."

"Do you need like a, uh, blue potion or something?"

Skye stared at him in confusion, "I don't know what that is."

"Right, yeah, nevermind," Jack said with a grin. "So, how do you get more mana, I guess I'm wondering."

"Do I look so haggard?" Skye asked with a grin.

"I wouldn't say... I mean, I wouldn't say haggard, but, you know, kind of you know, what's a polite analogy - day old oatmeal?"

Skye blinked as though he misheard him, then realized what he said and smacked him in the arm. "Day old oatmeal?!"

"Oh no, I meant, something else, something not as bad, maybe, you know, if you really hammered a sack of potatoes-"

Skye began batting at him with both hands, and Jack tickled him in defense. The catboy gasped and laughed as he squirmed, "No, stop!"

Jack tickled a little longer as he laughed and squealed, before he finally relented, and instead gave him a soft kiss. Skye returned it, wrapping his arms around Jack's head and kissing him several times before he relaxed back against the bed.

"I think I might be falling for you, Skye," Jack whispered.

Skye smiled and kissed him again. "It's possible I'm smitten with you, Jack."

Jack was genuinely concerned though about the mana problem and leaned back, resting on his side. "But seriously, this mana thing. How do we get you more?"

Skye blushed and coughed. "Well, I mean, you gave me a lot the other day. You uh... you have a lot of mana inside you."

Jack wasn't sure what he was hearing, but what he thought he was hearing made him laugh. "What, like semen? Semen is mana?"

"No!" Skye protested and rolled his eyes. "Of course not! It's just, that's... that's a representation of life force - which is what mana is. And by transferring life force-"

"Yeah, so my cum powers up your magic? Like you're a cumwizard?"

Skye made a noise of protest, and a gasp of faux indignation as he resisted the urge to laugh. "I am not - first off, I'm not any kind of wizard, I just know a few Arts-"

"Oh, yeah, healing! You're a cumcleric? Man, cumcleric kind of has a ring to it. A cumcleric who summons the powers of the Arts."

Skye looked away from him, trying very hard not to laugh.

"Or maybe it's a kind of fruit?" Jack continued, which made Skye finally burst out into tired laughter.

Jack bent down to whisper in his ear, "You know, there are easier ways to ask." He kissed his ear, as he trailed down his smooth skin with a hand. Skye rewarded him with a deep blush, and a quickening of his breath.

"I..." he started, but Jack cut him off with a kiss. He pushed his tongue into his mouth, and his fingertips found his soft clitty, which rapidly hardened beneath his touch.

Skye gasped and his hand found Jack's quickly hardening cock. He squeezed it, and murmured, "I need it, I need your cock so badly."

"Does my slutty little catboy need my cock?" Jack asked as he nibbled at his neck.

Skye groaned loudly, and murmured, "Oh yes, please, my slutty ass needs your cock so badly! Please fuck my slutty ass!" He rolled onto his side then, his tail flicking back and forth, as he presented his ass to Jack.

Jack though wanted to watch him, wanted to see him as he made him his own. He pulled Skye back onto his back and moved around to in between his legs.

"What?" Skye asked, before Jack pressed his lips to his and pushed his tongue into his mouth.

His hands found Skye's knees and pushed them up to his shoulders, as his cock found Skye's tight entrance and sank deep into him.

Skye broke the kiss and gasped, though it looked like alarm, as much as pleasure, which made Jack hesitate, and break the kiss.

"No, don't stop!" Skye urged him. "Fuck me!"

Jack thrust into him, groaning as he sank into the fae's tight ass, before he pulled back and thrust again. He launched into a rhythm before he opened his eyes to look down into Skye's bright blue ones.

Skye pulled Jack's head close to his own, and gasped, trying to get words out. "My... my spirit is yours. My body," he gasped again and groaned.

Jack started to reply with something, and Skye put his hand over his mouth, before he continued. "My body is yours. For as long as you have me, and for as long as I am able, I will serve your spirit."

Jack adjusted himself, pressing deeper into Skye as he spoke, and grabbing the back of his head, before he bent down and planted another deep kiss. Their tongues intertwined and danced as Jack continued drive his cock as deep as he could into the soft ass, which jiggled each time he bottomed out.

Skye cried out and wrapped his legs around Jack's waist. "Mmm, please, sir, now you say, 'I claim your spirit, and I will never send you away'. Please," Skye said through gasps and moans. Despite the sexual energy that he radiated and the intense pleasure that was coursing through Jack, he sensed a tender vulnerability in the fae.

Jack slowed his rhythm, and pressed his face closed to Skye's, as he stared into his eyes. "I claim your spirit, and I will never send you away."

Skye cried out again and kissed Jack with a fervent passion that seemed to ripple down his body, and he thrust his hips against Jack to urge him to resume his fast thrusts. Jack groaned into his mouth and hammered him down into the mattress.

The catboy broke the kiss and let out a yowling squeal, as he grabbed Jack's arms. "Break my ass! Make it yours!"

That encouragement from his lover made the fire in Jack burn even hotter, and he increased his tempo. Skye thrashed and squealed, and then let out a cry before he squeezed down on Jack's cock like a vice.

Jack loved every second of his lover's tight, hot grip on his sex. Regardless of the kind of porn he watched, or the kind of lover he thought he wanted, he knew deep in his gut that he could die happy if he spent the rest of his life with Skye. The catboy squirmed and gasped, and stared up into Jack's gaze.

Jack slowed his thrusts, drove his hips hard against his lover several times, and then grunted loudly as his own orgasm crashed over him.

He grabbed Skye and pressed down into him, pushing him into the mattress as his hips drove his cum into him several times. He felt cum erupt from Skye's clitty, spreading warm liquid between their bellies.

Skye didn't move for several seconds, just breathing hard, until Jack slowly pulled out of him with a groan and laid down next to him.

Jack leaned up as his breathing slowed, and Skye blinked tears away as he looked at him. His tone was filled with concern as he asked, "You okay, gatita?"

"I... should've said something. Our people are different. When you, uhh, when you have sex like that, it's a... it's a ritual."

Jack furrowed his brow and caressed his cheek. "I'm sorry Skye, did I... did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?"

Skye shook his head. "No, I just... I feel like I tricked you into it. But-"

"Into what?" Jack asked and shook his head. "I really don't understand what's going on."

Skye swallowed and looked away. "It's... it's supposed to be permanent. It's not usually something we do right away, but after you really know someone and you want to be with them for, you know, a long time."

Jack sighed deeply and blew out a breath. "Oh my god we just got married?"

Skye looked back at him his eyes wide. "Is that bad? I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

He realized he wasn't telling Skye the right things, and he quickly grabbed Skye's face and gave him a warm, but lingering kiss. After he broke the kiss and gave Skye a moment to catch his breath he said, "I don't regret a thing, Skye. I meant what I said. I'll never send you away."

Skye flung his arms around him, and buried his face in his neck, sniffling and kissing his neck. Jack leaned back and pulled Skye onto him and caressed the back of his head. "I'm sorry if I worried you, I just... but our people aren't that different. We also usually don't get married right away. I just didn't know, I'm so sorry."

Skye shook his head, and mumbled something that Jack couldn't quite make out, but he knew he was trying to tell him to not be sorry.

"I'm not sorry I did it, Skye," Jack whispered. "I just wish... well, we'll definitely do it again later. In my world, sometimes people get married in secret, or very quickly, and then later on have a big ceremony. We can do that if you like."

Skye laughed lightly through the tears and nodded, but he remained clutched to Jack with his face buried in his neck. His tone sobered as he asked, "What is our life going to be like?"

Jack stroked his back with one hand, and his hair with another. "Sometimes it's going to be scary, like yesterday. Sometimes it's going to be boring, with us hiding in a room for a long time. And sometimes it'll be fun. But even if it's none of that, I know one thing's for sure - we'll be facing it together."