An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 04

Story Info
Christmas Day at the Carter's leads to new revelations.
8.6k words
4.79
2.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Unexpected Attraction, Part IV

Christmas Day and Going Home

The little minx managed to keep me awake another half-hour, showing what she had just learned from her mother. It was a wonderful little revelation. But then I was out, and I didn't wake up until Lori came in to wake us.

"Rise and shine, my princess lover-girls. We have to shower, get dressed, and get on the road to the air strip by 07:30. And ladies, I can safely say, the two of you really need a shower!"

"You should talk, Mom! You're really ripe! What have you been doing?"

Lori looked at us both, and said, "Tell you what: let's all of us hit the shower at once. Get clean, have a bit of fun?"

It was an idea neither of us could argue with, and it was a good enough idea to get Raeann out of bed immediately, and that doesn't happen very often! My little bundle of joy and love is not, ordinarily, a morning person. So into the shower we went. While the three of us were in the shower, Doug walked in. He took one look at us and said, "I'm going to the hall bath."

Lori said, "There's still plenty of room in here, for you."

"The three of you at once? It'd probably kill me. I've already cut out all cardio this week, cut my weights in half, or I'd be running on empty right now! And we're on a tight schedule, here, ladies!"

He turned and left. Lori said, "Girls, I think we're wearing him out. We may need to pace ourselves or we'll kill him!" We all laughed.

We couldn't help playing with each other a bit, here and there, but mostly we managed to stay focused on getting cleaned up. Then we got dressed. Raeann and I were in tight jeans, tight scoop-necked t-shirts, comfortable bras and underwear, and a light sweater in case we needed it. Some socks and sneakers and Raeann's hair tied up in ponytail, and we were ready to go. Hah! Christmas morning in Houston, Texas, it was 80 degrees! But still, it was winter. So we brought sweaters.

We met up again at the kitchen table. Ordinarily, Lori and Doug were nudists, at home. So it was always interesting to me to see what they chose to wear, when they did wear clothes. Lori had on a matching white tennis skirt and top, with thin black vertical stripes. Those innocent looking thin black stripes highlighted the figure beneath them beautifully. With Lori's bust, not even a sports bra could flatten her out too much. And the short skirt showed off her wonderfully toned legs! Add in some white sneakers and shorty socks, and she looked classy, elegant, timeless... and HOT!

Doug was wearing a knit pullover short sleeve shirt, with khaki slacks, and black sneakers. Pure alpha male chiseled from stone perfection! It had only been a couple, of days since I also started going around the house in the nude, and already I found myself checking out Raeann's parents like I would have if they had been naked. The things we get used to!

"To the SUV," Doug said.

Raeann said, "Dad! No breakfast?"

Doug smiled, and said, "Breakfast will come in a little bit, sweetheart. We have a surprise for you two, and we have to go, now."

We piled into the SUV, a giant land-yacht type that still had room left for two more people. The airstrip was a short fifteen-minute drive from the house. It was a small one, for light airplanes.

We parked at the strip, by the hanger where the planes taxied in when they landed. And then we waited.

To make conversation, I said, "Do you fly, Doug?"

"I do," he said. "I've had my license for years."

"Oh, that's nice. Did I ever tell you guys my Dad is also a pilot? He's flown for ages, since before I was born."

"Isn't that a coincidence?" Doug said.

"It'd be great if you guys could meet. I'd love for you guys to meet my parents. They're not swingers, or nudists, like you guys. Just ordinary people. But I think you'd all get along great."

Lori turned around and gave my hand a squeeze. "We'll have to arrange that, one day," she said.

"I don't know how I'd ever tell them about... all this, that has grown between us. What you and Lori have come to mean to me. As wonderful as it all is, I don't know how I'd ever be able to explain it to them so they would understand. I never thought of that until just this moment."

Thinking about this all at once was creating some anxiety in me. Lori continued to hold my hand. "I haven't thought about any of this," I said.

Lori said, "Nothing that can't be worked through, my gorgeous tomboy lover-girl. You made my straight daughter bisexual. You arrived in our home and became a nudist, had sex with a man, and helped a family grow closer than we would have thought. You learned. You grew. And you are the product of these two people, so they can't be all bad."

Doug said, "After all, one must have a bit of courage in life, to get the most out of it."

Raeann was impatient. "Dad! I'm bored! What's supposed to happen now?"

I reached over and unfastened her safety belt, then pulled her across the seat to cuddle against me. I put my hand behind her back, then under her belt, then inside her underwear, and easily found the magic spot I was searching for. I placed my finger there, and Raeann immediately sighed and relaxed against me, a smile on her face.

Doug saw this, how we were sitting. He looked at Lori and said, "Love Dimple?"

"Love Dimple," she said. "Works every time."

"My wise, and all-knowing, all-loving wife, what a precious Christmas gift you are to us all."

"Hear, hear!" Raeann and I said.

A single plane came in and landed. It was too far away to make out much detail, though. We heard it taxi up behind the hanger, then the motor shut down.

Still we waited in the car.

Raeann said, "If something doesn't happen soon, Katy's going to have resort to stronger measures to keep me happy." I gently rubbed her love dimple with a light, circular motion. "Oh! Uh, ok. Maybe she won't."

Looking at her, I couldn't help myself. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her face to me for a sweet little kiss.

From outside the car, someone called out, "Hey! Get a room, you two!" I had learned to get used to this sort of thing. I ignored it and continued the kiss. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the window.

Startled, I broke from our kiss, looked around, and there, right outside the window of the SUV...

... stood my Mother and Father!

I screamed like a little girl. I opened the door so fast and so hard, I nearly hit my Dad with it. Then I was out of the car and in their arms as we came together for a family hug. I know I must have been weeping like a baby.

Seconds later, they had Raeann in their arms, too, laughing, crying, and hugging.

After we all calmed down, after we all got the immediate hugging out of the way, I looked over at the SUV, and Doug and Lori were standing there, arms around each other, watching and smiling at us all. I saw Lori wipe a tear of happiness from her eye.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

My dad said, "Doug, here, set this all up. When you guys first met, and Raeann told her parents our last name. So he looked me up, and it turns out Doug and I actually served together in the Air Force, waaaayyyy back in the day. Not directly, we never met. But we were in at the same time.

I was stunned. I looked at my Dad, and said, "And you didn't tell me you and Mom were going to do this?" I turned and looked at Doug and Lori, and said, "And you didn't tell me?" It wasn't so much a question as an accusation.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart!" Doug said. He opened his arms and I ran straight into them, returning his hug.

My mother and Lori were introducing themselves. "Lori, it's so great to meet you!" She was surprised how Lori wrapped her up in a close, tight hug, then stepped back and said,

"And it is so great to meet you, Katherine! I can't tell you how much Katy has come to mean to us, so quickly. She's the most wonderful young lady! I cry when I think of how happy we are she came into our daughter's life!" She wiped away a tear, and Mom did, too, and they hugged again, this time with Mom fully returning the hug.

Meanwhile, Raeann was standing next to my Dad, her arm around him, pulled tight to him, as Dad and Doug shook hands.

"Frank, the ladies are ignoring us. So I guess we'll have to introduce ourselves. How was the flight?"

"It was great Doug! I'm glad to have had the hours for the logbook, and to have been able to pull this off for all our girls! Speaking of which, your wife is a real beauty!"

"Yours, too! I got luckier than I ever deserved when I married the right gal," Doug said.

"Didn't we both? Didn't we both?" Dad said. "And speaking of wonderful women, I cannot tell you how much we love Raeann." He turned and kissed the top of Raeann's head, and she hugged him even more tightly. "Kath and I are ready to adopt her, if these two ever split up, just to keep her in our life."

Raeann blushed, and said, "Aw, Frank! You guys are the best! I'm so glad you guys are here!"

"Well," Doug said, "Your little girl has made a place in our hearts, as well. She has stolen our hearts completely."

My Mom called out, "Raeann? Where are you? I haven't got to hug you, yet!"

Raeann left my father's side and ran to my mother, embracing her and holding her tight. Lori was stroking both of their backs.

Doug said to my Dad, "Let's go see the plane! Twin engine, twin turbo, bet she's a cruiser!"

"She is," my Dad said. "We caught a tail wind and made better than 250knots over the ground, all the way here." And they were off, talking pilot stuff.

Lori and Raeann started clearing the remaining seats in the SUV to make way for Mom and Dad's suitcases. Mom came over to me, and said, "Well, Raeann's parents seem like wonderful people!"

"Oh, Mom, they are! They are the best. They've taken me into their home and their hearts as if I've always been a part of their lives."

Mom thought for a second, and said, "Lori certainly expresses her affection in a... physical... manner, doesn't she?" It seemed as though Mom had something else on her mind, there appeared to be a glint of mischief in her eye. I just was not, in any way, ready to approach any of that sort of conversation, so I said,

"Yes, she does. She's a hugger, by nature. She's very touchy-feely, it's very sweet. She is the sweetest person, ever. If I hadn't met Raeann first, I might have fallen for her, instead."

"Do lesbians your age typically like women my age?"

She was teasing me. I knew it, and still I blushed. "Mom!" Mom wasn't done teasing me, yet.

"And that Doug!" Mom said. "My word, what a hunk!"

"He's not too bad," I said. "Good looking fellow, that's for sure."

Mom laughed. " Oh, you noticed? My daughter, who only has eyes for women, noticed a good looking man?"

Ulp! "Mom! I'm sure I must have noticed some men are good looking. Once or twice?"

But Mom was already changing the subject. "I'm so glad this is all working out. I worry about you, because, well, you know. You've had relationships in the past that ended because the parents couldn't deal with it."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem, this time," I said.

"It would appear not! I am SO happy for you, my darling!"

"Awww, thanks, Mom! Hey! How long are you guys staying? And where are you staying?"

"We're just staying overnight," Mom said. "And we're staying with you, at the Carter's home!"

ULP! That definitely produced an anxiety spike in me!

Eventually, the plane got properly stowed, Doug and Dad rounded us all up and got us in the SUV, where Doug announced:

"Ladies and gentlemen: I hope you are all hungry, because we are going to have a Jewish Christmas dinner!"

"What is that?" my Mom asked.

"Chinese food!"

And off we went to a nearby, really nice Chinese restaurant. Where we were probably the only non-Jewish, non-Asian, diners present. The food was wonderful, the drinks flowed (except for Doug, who stuck to unsweet iced tea, since he was driving), and the fellowship was wonderful. I had never been happier in my whole life than with how this Christmas was turning out. I had to have the best parents, and the best in-laws/lovers a girl could have ever hoped for! And at the top of the list, as always, the author of all this happiness in my life: Raeann!

I made a point to get Doug alone, for a moment. "Doug! Thank you for this. I'm so happy I could burst!"

"But?" he said.

"No buts. I was wondering though, what's the plan? Are you guys going nude when we get back? I mean, it's your house, of course, and your hospitality is second to none, but... I'm afraid my parents aren't ready for... everything. Do you know what I mean? Or do I just sound like some horrible small-minded idiot?"

"I understand, my not-so-little lesbian lover, whom I soon hope to call my daughter-in-law, the Good Lord willing. We're going to forgo the nudity, and all the other lines we've crossed, today, tonight, and tomorrow morning. When they're gone, it's back to Carter Family Home life as usual."

I wrapped him up in a tight bear hug and held him close to me. He kissed the top of my head, and said, "You're welcome. But, Katy, there is something I have to tell you."

I looked at him and said, "I've learned that when a member of the Carter family starts a sentence that way, my world is about to get rocked. But at this point, I think I can handle anything. So: Lover, what do you need to tell me?"

"I think your Mom may have a girl-crush on Lori."

"WHAT?"

"Silly girl," Doug said. "Do you think mature women aren't susceptible to all the same thoughts and feelings as any other woman?"

"I... never thought about it..." I said.

"Well, you'll learn in time, yourself: they are. And I'm 100% certain Lori has an all-out crush on your Mom!"

I looked back over at the table, and sure enough, Mom and Lori were sitting right next to each other, shoulder to shoulder, and Mom would occasionally touch Lori's bare legs. And Lori had her arm around the back of Mom's chair. To anyone looking, it would have been just two women, being friendly. Except for the way their hands lingered on each other, and the way they looked into each other's eyes.

It was so lovely to watch them, I felt the stirrings of arousal in myself, and unconsciously, I held Doug to me even more tightly.

"Hey, what's up with you two?" Dad said, walking up to us.

ULP! I jumped in surprise and released Doug. Then I just stood there and blushed like crazy. Where do I even start to explain this? What could I say? But Doug saved me, when he said,

"Your little gal here wanted to pay for the meal. But I was smarter, and got to the cashier, first! She was just expressing her admiration for my superior tactics."

"Oh, yes. She can be competitive!" Dad said.

"Daaad!" I was struck by how exactly I sounded like Raeann when her parents embarrassed her.

Finished with lunch, we got back in the SUV, then, back to Raeann's parent's home. We exploded out of the SUV, suitcases in hand, and set Mom and Dad up in the Carter's guest room. Then we all met out at the Christmas tree, and celebrated Christmas with some prayers of thanks, an exchange of gifts, a few tears, and a lot of hugs all around.

We spent the evening grilling some steaks for dinner, watching Christmas movies, and chatting. Doug and Lori put some music on, and we all danced together. The drinks had been flowing, everyone was feeling relaxed, Mom and Lori had been getting close with each other, so it was no surprise, and yet it shocked me all the same, when Lori announced, "The ladies have the dance floor! No men allowed!" Frank and Doug went out back to sit by the pool. Raeann and I went to dance with each other, when Mom said, "Mothers and daughters dance first!"

And then Lori said, "And with each other's daughters, first!"

So Raeann went to dance with my mom, and I went to dance with Lori.

As we danced, Lori stepped close to me and said, "Doug told you I'm crushing on your mom, right?"

"He did," I said.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I'm ok with it. Mom is crushing on you too, I hope you realize."

"Oh, baby! Even the Pope would have noticed! Your Dad has certainly noticed-"

"He has?"

"Relax, my love! He's all right with it. I think he's getting turned on by it."

"WHAT?"

"Shush! Or you'll startle your Mom, and she's in a delicate place right now. Seriously, sometimes you really are just like a man, unable to comprehend emotional subtext without years of special training, a map, and flashlight. Because the only one here who hadn't noticed how your Mom feels is you!"

"Lori, I love and trust you with all my heart and soul. You are so much wiser with regard to all of this, than me. But my Mom has never had a lesbian fling. Please, please, don't rush her, or expect too much from her? I know, I know in my soul you would never intentionally hurt anyone, much less my Mom, but she has no experience with any of this."

Lori looked at me and smiled. "How sure are you of that, my love?"

"Very! Listen, once or twice, I brought home a girl I had been dating. They made a pass at my Mom, and she was horrified! She doesn't know how to deal with any of this."

Lori thought for a moment, then said, "What you are so certain of, may not be what you thought it was."

I took a breath to reply, but she put her hand over my lips to shush me, and said, "But I promise you, with all my heart, I will be careful with your mother. Oh, Katy!" she said, and pulled me in for a tight hug, "Isn't love wonderful? The excitement, the unexpectedness, the discomfort of it all, making the heart beat faster, thrilling the soul?"

"It is all of that," I said. "When it isn't ripping your heart out, love is wonderful."

"Daughter swap!" I heard my Mom announce, and Raeann and I traded Mom's as the dance continued.

As my Mom came over to me, she pulled herself tightly to me in a hug, and said, "Katy, I am having such a wonderful time!"

"I'm so glad, Mom!"

"Darling daughter, if you ever break up with Raeann, I'll kill you myself, I love that girl so much. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mom."

"And, and, we'll throw you out and give Raeann your room! Got that?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Well, Ok, then!"

"So, Mom, you and Lori seem to have hit it off very well, I noticed."

"Oh, isn't she a delight? Lori's everything I always wanted to be. Fit, beautiful, loving, expressive."

"Mom! You're all of that! You're second to Lori in no way at all!"

I'm a head taller than my Mom. She's barely five-three. She put her head against my chest, and said, "I... was always... a bit afraid to express myself as physically, with another woman, as she does. I've never done this with you, before, have I?"

"Well, no."

"Do you mind?"

"Mom! No! This is nice, very nice."

"It is, isn't it?" Mom said. "I can hear your heartbeat. I made that heart. So full of courage. I always envied you your courage. You faced the world as who and what you are, and to Hell with anyone who didn't like it. I... was always glad I was straight, so I never had to face such challenges."

"Aw, Mom! You were always right there, supporting me. You and Dad! It's because of you guys I had that courage to be what I am."

Our dance had fallen to a deep hug, both of us easily swaying, rocking, from foot to foot.

"My beautiful girl always says the sweetest things," Mom said.

There was a tap on my shoulder, and Lori said, "Hey, gorgeous, mind if I cut in?"

So at last I was dancing with Raeann!

Raeann leaned in and said, "I think our Moms are falling in love with each other."

"It would seem," I said.

"Are you ok with that?"

"Honestly, I'd be happy with it. If I weren't so afraid the shock of it would kill her!"

"How about your Dad? Is he ok with it?"

"Your Mom seems to think he's ok with it. You know what Dad once told me? He said he didn't understand how it was that all women didn't just say they were bisexual and be done with it. This was when I first told him I was gay. I think I was fifteen, and he had only just noticed I never brought any boys over for dinner."