An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We danced a bit more, then we kissed. Then Raeann said, "Look over your shoulder, darling. But don't make a sound, don't say, anything."

I looked behind me, and Lori and Mom were embracing each other, giving each other a nice, gentle, lingering kiss on the lips.

Just then the patio door opened, and my Dad and Doug walked in. Dad said, "Well, ladies! What is going on here?"

Mom froze, she didn't know what to say. Lori said, "I'm afraid maybe I've had a bit too much to drink, Frank! I thought your wife was you!"

The resulting laughter broke the tension in the room. Lori made eye-contact with me, and gave me a wink. Trust Lori to know what to say!

The rest of the evening passed quietly in the embrace of family and fellowship, and soon enough we all made our way to our rooms and went to bed. For once, in the Carter household, there wasn't too much loud carrying on going on from the various rooms!

###

The next morning brought us all stumbling from our beds, making our way through our morning routines. After my shower, I knocked on the door of my parents room, and Mom opened the door. I walked in, hugged her, and said, "Good morning, Mom!" She was a bit hesitant, but she returned my hug. Then I walked over to Dad, and likewise hugged him and said good morning. After hugging Dad for a second, I realized not either one of them had said anything. And Dad was standing there, as I hugged him, but not returning the hug. I looked up at him, and he looked like he was going to have a heart attack, or something.

"Dad?" I said. "Is something wrong?"

Mom rushed up and threw a blanket around me, and said, "Katy! You're not dressed!"

ULP! Well, of course I wasn't. I had gotten so used to going about the house in the nude that I never even thought twice about it as I left Raeann's room, this morning! I stepped back from my Dad, drew the blanket around me, and blushing furiously, I said, "Sorry! It's too early!" and fled back to Raeann's room.

Raeann, still in bed, looked up, saw me covered only in a blanket, and started laughing!

Later, at breakfast, conversation was progressing normally, when Doug said, "So, Frank, Raeann says you guys had a little surprise this morning?"

"I'll say!" my Dad said. "Now I understand why my razor blades always went dull so fast! Katy wasn't just shaving her legs!"

"Oh. My. God! DAAAAD!" I wailed. "I can't believe you said that!"

"Oh, look," Raeann said, "Katy's blushing!"

Yes, everyone had to laugh.

We got them to the airstrip. The parting was happy and tearful. Mom and Lori hugged for what seemed like forever, and when they parted, Mom gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. They boarded the plane and returned to Fort Davis, leaving me, all of us, with a memory of Christmas we would all treasure forever.

###

Back in the SUV, heading for home, I was suddenly overcome with love and lust. I undid my seatbelt, undid Raeann's seat belt, and began pulling her shirt off. I was working on her pants, when Doug said, "Ladies, the house is only fifteen minutes away!"

Only I couldn't wait, I had got Raeann's pants off, pulled her underwear down, and was going down on her, burying my face in her pussy, right then and there. And no matter how she shrieked, squealed, and screamed, I wasn't letting her go until she came.

The SUV swerved a bit, and I head Lori say, "Eyes on the road, dear!"

"Easy for you to say!" Doug said. "Katy! Can you please keep your lover from shrieking so piercingly?"

In response, I clamped my hand over Raeann's mouth, something I had never done before. Her eyes went wide in shock and surprise, and I realized: she liked this! So I redoubled my oral efforts all over her inner and outer labia, her clit, running my tongue up and down her slit, taking her entire vulva in my mouth and sucking for all I was worth, even as I kept my hand firmly clamped over her mouth. I had her coming, her body bucking and writhing beneath me, all over the back seat of the SUV, for the last five minutes of the ride home.

We pulled into the driveway, and poor little Raeann was in no shape to walk for at least the next five minutes. Lori grabbed my hand and said, "Come with me, lover-girl!" and started dragging me towards the house.

"But, Raeann...," I said.

"I'll stay with her," Doug said. "We'll be inside in just a little bit."

In the state I was in, still consumed with lust, that was good enough for me, and I followed Lori to the door. Lori unlocked the door, and started to go through it, and I said, "Wait! Lori! It's not my house, and you're not my wife. But can I... carry you through the door?"

Lori put her arms around my neck and said, "Lover-girl, I was afraid you would never ask!" I scooped her up in my arms, carried her through the door, into the living room. Then I stopped. "Where to, now?"

"Take me to my marital bed!" she said. "The bed in which I conceived our lover, my daughter, with our lover, my husband. Fuck me there right now, or lose me forever!" Lori said.

I don't remember anything after that except that we were in her bed, we were naked, and we were going to town on each other with everything we had! I consumed her pussy with the same passion I had assaulted her daughter in the SUV, and made her come at least three times. The fourth time, I clamped my hand over her mouth as I had done Raeann's in the car, and, like daughter, like mother, she loved it just as much! She came so hard, her back arching so severely in paroxysms of ecstasy, I was afraid she might injure herself! Thankfully, I'm good, but I'm not that good!

I climbed up her body, mounting her, missionary style, her legs hooked over my shoulders. I held her hands back above her head, my other hand on her neck in a choke hold, but applying no pressure! She responded to being held, being pinned in place, with such ecstatic squirming and whole-body quaking shudders, that I started humping her, tribbing our pussies together in a quickly spreading hot, wet, slickness over our vulvas that was driving us both to another climax. When our clits came into direct contact with each other, it was as if a bolt of lightning pierced us both, igniting a huge simultaneous orgasm in our bodies.

Afterwards, Lori fell almost instantly asleep. But I wasn't done! The fire of lust and love still raged within me, and I was wondering where Doug had gone off to, when,

A light weight fell on my back, I turned, and it was Raeann! She said, "Pretend I'm stronger than you. Just this once!"

She made me roll over on my back, she went down to my pubic mound, and started giving me the oral assault I had delivered to her, in the SUV! At one point I tried to slow her a little, putting my hands on her shoulders, but she said, forcefully, "NO! You let me do this to you!"

She wrapped her arms around my thighs from underneath, and resumed burying her face in my vagina! I just lay back and let her. She brought me to two quick orgasms!

I caught my breath, looked her in the eye, and said, "My turn, now, lover-girl!" I rolled her over on her back, next to her still sleeping mother, got up on all fours to crawl up her body, when suddenly...

... a very large pair of very strong hands grasped my hips, and easily held me in place. Those big hands, that great strength, increasing the fires of lust burning within me.

"No, my lesbian lover," Doug said, "It's MY turn!"

Feeling his strength so effortlessly holding me in place, right where he wanted me, his cock already pressing into the entrance of my vagina, instantly made me even more wet! I could feel streams of my arousal running down my thighs, and my vagina was suddenly aching to be penetrated so badly I almost couldn't breathe!

Raeann said, "Oh, yes, Daddy! Fuck this bisexual cock-whore bitch! Fuck her hard!"

Raeann's words further fanned the flames of my arousal, as if she was lathing my clit with her tongue, instead of speaking!

When Doug's cock began to enter me, it was such a blessed relief to be filled with a man, deep within me! I could feel everything, I could feel his pulse, through his cock, throbbing in my vagina. As his belly pressed up against my asshole, his balls slapping my pubic mound, I felt my body already beginning to spasm around his intruding cock. I reveled in the sensation of a man and woman in love, their bodies joined as one, in this most intimate of ways.

He remained fully inside me, holding us both completely still, until I began to grow restless. Then he oh, so gently, began stroking in and out of me. Little strokes, at first. Then longer strokes. Every now and then; he would swat my ass, sending the most wonderful thrills of pain through me!

Raeann had moved up, so her pussy was under my face. "Eat me out, bitch!" she said. "Eat me out while my father wears you on his cock like a fuck-toy!" Oh, God, the dirty talk was going straight to the raging bitch-in-heat in my soul, and I fell on her pussy and began orally assaulting it yet again, even as Doug was now furiously pounding himself in and out of my pussy with his cock, turning my insides to jelly.

"Daddy!" Raeann called out, "Fuck her in the ass!"

Doug didn't need any more encouragement than that. The next thing I knew, he was out of my vagina, completely, leaving me feeling devastatingly lonely, bereft! I moaned in frustration, which ended in a surprised "Oh!" as I felt the slick tip of his cock on my asshole!

"You like that, bitch?" He asked.

"Yes, sir!" I said.

"Well, then, have some more! Put your hands behind your back! I did, and he held them there, leaving me to fall face first into Raeann's pussy. Meanwhile, he had the head of his cock in my asshole. I gasped, reveling in the wonderful sensation of the pain, then the ecstasy of it. Much sooner than the first time we had done this, he had his cock fully inside my ass. He waited as my body grew accustomed to the intrusion, then start stroking in and out of me. There really is nothing quite like getting fucked in the ass by a considerate lover! Since I had already come many times this morning, my orgasm was greatly delayed. And since we had been gradually wearing Doug out, his orgasm was greatly delayed. So we went on like this for what seemed like hours. I ate Raeann's pussy, the whole time. Lori awakened, and watched, and spooned up behind Doug as he continued to pound away on my ass. We were both pouring sweat by this time, our bodies hot and damp, and still Doug pounded away on me, relentlessly hammering my body from the inside with his cock. It felt like I was being turned inside out in some wonderful, exquisite way.

Lori came around from behind Doug, and reached under me to my pussy and began playing with my clit and labia. She found my entrance, and inserted two fingers, even as Doug pounded and pounded himself into me, our breathing growing faster and shallower the whole time. When Lori's fingers found my G-spot, I came with an intensity I had never before experienced. My orgasm, having been delayed so long, seemed to play out much longer than usual, and all I could do was grip the sheets in my hands, and endure as it played out through my body.

I became aware of Doug ceasing his thrusting, holding himself fully inside me, his entire body quivering, and then his cock began to throb in earnest as it shot out bolt after bolt of his semen into my body.

We all fell asleep after that, and didn't wake up until well afternoon!

###

I awoke to the gentle push of a hand on my shoulder. It was Lori on my left side, Raeann on my right side. Not a bad place to be!

Lori was smiling her mischievous smile, and said, "Watch this!"

Sleeping sideways across the bed at the foot of it, Doug was sprawled out, on his back, lightly snoring. Lori reached down to him, and gently caressed his cock.

"Stop!" Doug said, half-asleep, half-awake. "I have to rest! I swear to God, my cock is sore from the three of you, lemme 'lone!"

Lori rested her hand on his cock, and Doug brushed it off, then rolled over on his stomach! "Wanna sleep!"

So we left the poor man alone. For now.

"Well that's a disappointment!" Raeann said. "What're we supposed to do?"

Lori reached over to the nightstand, opened a drawer, and pulled two strap-on dildos out. She handed one to Raeann. "Now, we are going to take turns fucking your cock-loving lesbian whore lover, my daughter, my love."

Raeann clapped her hands in glee! Which roused Doug, who said, "Go 'way! Tryn'a sleep!"

We all tittered like schoolgirls. Lori said, "Let's go out to the pool and fuck your bitch's brains out!"

I started to rise from the bed, but Lori said, "Katy, wait! Come sit on the side of the bed over here, first."

"Ok."

"And from now on you call me "Ma'am," and you call Raeann "Mistress." I sat where indicated, and she placed her hand under my chin and said, "And you don't speak unless you are asked a direct question. And your answer will be either "Yes, Ma'am," or "No, Ma'am."" She reached behind my head, grabbed my hair, and pulled on it, hard, arching my neck back. Then she leaned in, her lips brushing my throat, and said, do you understand that?" Her breath spilled across my throat, making me shiver as my nipples shrank to hard knots of tight sensitivity.

"Yes Ma'am," I said, my heart beating faster than ever in anticipation.

From the same drawer, Lori pulled a collar, a ball gag, and some restraints and a leash. She first bound my hands behind me, gently, lovingly, stroking my back and neck and shoulders, pressing her breasts against me from the front. "Comfortable?"

"Yes," I said. She immediately viciously pinched one of my nipples, and hissed, "Yes, Ma'am?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I said. She held the pinch a second longer, then released it, then gently blew on my nipple, and brushed it with just the palm of her hand against the very tip. My entire body shuddered at the mix of pain and pleasure running through me. I took several spastic breaths.

"Mistress," she said, to Raeann, "Get that dildo lubed up, inserted inside you, and strapped on tightly. We are going to have some fun with your lover."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Raeann said, enthusiastically. I turned and saw her spreading lube on her end of the dildo, lay back, and begin inserting it into her vagina. She was squirming and breathing deeply in the most erotic way. Lori reached down to my chin, and turned my head away from Raeann, and looked me in the eyes. She said,

"Now, listen carefully: you have permission to say you are being hurt, if you are being hurt. You just say, "That hurts." Loudly and clearly. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She leaned in against my front, her belly against my breasts, her breasts in my face, "If you are gagged, and being hurt, you grunt three times, with force! UNH! UNH! UNH!, like that, understand?

"Yes Ma'am."

"I'm going to put the gag in your mouth, and I want you to do it, so we know what you will sound like if you have to do it. Understand?"

"Oh, yes, Ma'am!" I breathed.

She slapped my face, and it didn't hurt, so much as it just completely caught me off-guard and shocked me. Even more shocking was how much more wet I immediately grew! "I said, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I said, with considerably more force.

"Very well." She affixed the gag to my mouth, played with my nipples for a bit, then pinched down hard, and said, "Now say it, like I told you!"

"UNH! UNH! UNH!"

Immediately she stopped the pinching of my nipples and instead lightly brushed them. They had been burning with pain, and now that pain was converted to exquisite sensitivity, sending firebolts of arousal straight to my clit and vagina.

She removed the gag, and asked, "Are you getting turned on, plaything?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I said.

"You have blanket permission for one other thing: while we are pleasing ourselves on your body, if you are enjoying it, you may sigh, moan, groan, keen, shriek, scream, howl, weep, whatever. As loud or as quietly as you wish. As long as it is non-verbal! Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"Good. Now, one last thing. Stand up, and turn around."

"Yes Ma'am." That got me another quick slap in the face.

"I didn't ask you a question, bitch! I gave you a command! When you are given a command, your only answer is to obey the command!"

Then she placed the collar around my neck, and affixed the leash to the collar. Then she took another strap, and tied it from my restrained hands at one end, to the back of the collar, at the other end. She tightened it, taking up the slack, pulling my arms up tight, and causing me to arch my back.

Lori said, "Stand up!" I stood. She said, "Turn around and look at Mistress!"

I did, and my heart almost stopped beating. Raeann was lying spread-eagled on the bed, on her back, the dildo inserted inside her, and tightly strapped to her crotch. She was lazily stroking the outside cock, pointing to the ceiling, like a man masturbates, and she was shuddering with pleasure. It was such a deeply erotic site, I felt my juices begin spilling down my thighs, my breath growing faster.

"Mistress," Lori said," Are you enjoying your new cock?"

"Oh, Yes, Ma'am!" she replied.

"Well, save some for your slut doll. We are only just getting started, here. Now come over here, take the leash, and entertain our cock-whore while I get strapped up."

"Yes, Ma'am! Thank you, Ma'am!"

She arose off the bed and walked over to me, the cock swinging lazily from side to side. Again, the eroticism of it all, kept my arousal tuned to "high!"

Raeann stood in front of me, her cock touching my slit. She rubbed the head of it up and down my slit several times. "You like that, don't you, lover-bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Would you like to suck my cock, lover-bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Ok. Lay down on your stomach, on the bed, with your head just over the edge of the bed. I did as she said.

"Now, roll over on your back, lover-bitch."

I did. That left me face up, my hands bound behind my back, the strap from to the collar to my hands, forcing me to arch my back.

"Lean your head back, open your mouth, and suck my cock!"

I did, and she inserted the dildo in my mouth and began stroking in and out of me. She reached forward and fondled and tickled my nipples as she continued to stroke in and out of my mouth. Oh, God, it was just as satisfying as if it had been Doug's cock!

I was just starting to get really into it, feeling the first tingles of an approaching orgasm, when suddenly my pubic mound, and vulva were slapped, hard, three times! I gagged on the dildo, the saliva running out of my mouth and spilling down Raeann's legs. The crazy thing was, the initial hard, vicious sting of the slaps in that most sensitive of spots? It immediately turned itself into even further arousal!

"Easy time is over, whore!" Lori said. Like Raeann, the sight of an erect cock protruding from her crotch was intensely erotic.

They helped me back on my feet, Lori took the leash and led, while Raeann grabbed the arch-strap in back and held onto it. We walked past a mirror, and Lori stopped us, and said, "Look at yourself, cock-whore. Do you like what you see?"

My answer was a moan of pleasure caused by the sight of myself in the restraint gear. I was already hot and sweaty, my arms and shoulders and ass all pumped up from the previous exertions, my hair slicked down and disarrayed, and the leather straps, the collar, the pose Lori had me tied up in, with my back arched... the sight of my own self almost made me come, right there. As it was, I could see streams of my juices flowing down my inner thighs.

They none-too gently led me outside to the patio table, installed the gag in my mouth, then bent me over the table. They then proceeded to take turns fucking me relentlessly for at least 20 minutes. When one got tired, the other took over, while the first sat back and watched. I started coming almost immediately, receiving such treatment. I lost track of how many times I came. Somehow, being tied up like this, totally dominated and used for someone else's pleasure, was, itself, amazingly satisfying! Maybe because I didn't have to worry about anything, didn't have to concern myself with pleasing them. I could just lie there and take it, just soak up the joy of being righteously fucked blue by my lovers, having all the pleasure for myself? I had never done anything like this, before. But I knew it was going to be a feature of my lovemaking from now on!