An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, I thought they had taken me as far as this could go. I wasn't in pain, but I was no longer moaning and groaning, as I had been for so long.

Raeann asked Lori, "Ma'am? Should we stop? I think her pussy has grown used to us."

Lori said, "Maybe her pussy has. But I'll bet her ass hasn't! Fuck her in the ass, Mistress!"

"Yes, Ma'am,!" Raeann said.

Her mother handed her a bottle of lube, which Raeann liberally applied to her strap-on, then generously coated my asshole, and all around it. Just that had already started me groaning again, and as the head of her strap-on penetrated my ass, I moaned around the gag, loudly.

She took her time entering me fully, but it didn't take too long, as I was definitely getting used to this!

Raeann stood behind me, her belly against my ass, and lovingly stroked up and down my back, the incidental motions that made in her cock shook my entire body with delight.

Lori had come around in front of me, and removed the gag. Without a word, she shoved her strap-on dildo into my mouth and began easily stroking in and out of my mouth. The two of them spit roasting me like this caused another quake of orgasm deep within me.

Raeann had begun stroking in and out of my asshole. I was filled with dildo, filled with such wonderful sensations from behind, while Lori was taking full advantage of my mouth.

"I think you're enjoying this, lover-bitch," she said.

"Yes Ma'am!"

She reached under me, grabbed my nipples and began to pinch them. "I should twist your nipples off for speaking when I did not ask you a question, slut!"

She began to pinch hard, and I had already begun to whimper (in between groans), when the pressure suddenly released. The relief that flooded through me was almost as powerful as the pleasure that followed. "But I can see how I may have made you think you were being asked a question. So I'll allow it. This one time!" And she gave them a final, somewhat severe pinch then let them go, running her hands lovingly up and down my back and arms.

I think I started coming continuously. I don't think I stopped even when they changed places, two or three times, as they got tired.

It lasted forever, it seemed. But when I was finished, I was finished all at once. I could barely breathe. I couldn't speak. But I began sobbing, and that was when Lori announced: "She's had enough, I think, daughter-my-lover. Let's untie her, and be nice to her, now. She's been awfully nice to us!"

They untied me. They brought me into the house, and all I wanted to do was go to sleep, but Lori insisted I have a shower, first. And as I could hardly stand, they both had to help me.

I don't even know how to describe the shower. Oh, dear Lord, after such thorough, rough, wonderful, punishing pleasure, the shower was the closest, most intimate, sweetest experience. They took turns, one helping me stand, while the other washed the front, then the back. And the whole time they were cooing and showering me in gentle kisses and caresses.

They finished, dried me off, then led me to Raeann's bed and laid me down, and left. I thought they were leaving me to sleep, but in a few minutes, they led a still half-asleep Doug into the room, and laid him down behind me. He immediately rolled towards me, and spooned up against me.

Sexually satisfied beyond all expectation; loved nearly to death, it seemed; cleaned up, put in bed, and snuggled against Doug's chest, held in is arms. All was right with the world. I sighed one last time, and it was lights out, for yours truly.

###

The next morning, it was time to go back to school, vacation was over. We had breakfast, Raeann and I got packed, we all got dressed to go out front.

I put the last suitcase in the car, and Lori came up behind me, and held me in a warm embrace, her head against my back. "I can hear your heart crying, lover-girl."

All morning I had been fighting back the tears. But that was it, the dam burst, and I was sobbing uncontrollably, without reservation.

Doug came over, put his hand on my back, and that only made me sob even harder. They held me like that for a bit, then Lori said, "Katy, this week started for you when you first laid eyes on Doug. So I'm going to hug you and say goodbye, and then I'm going to let Doug have the last word with you, ok? Goodbye, my daughter's lover, my lover, my new daughter. Our home is always open to you. I want you to think of us as you do your own parents. Don't spend too much time crying, we'll see you soon!"

She left me with Doug. He stood there and held me to him, and let me go on a bit more then said, "What's all this about, Katy?"

"I haven't ever known anything like this," I said. "This has been the most amazing week of my entire life! I... I don't want it to end! I don't want to go!"

That wonderful man held me tightly to his chest, and said, "Baby, this isn't the end. This is your life, and it is only just beginning."

"I'm glad I gave you my virginity," I said. "I still can't believe all of this, me and you, I mean."

"I was honored to have it, my daughter's lover, my lesbian lover, my wife's lover. That memory of our first time will be with me forever."

"I had always thought I was a lesbian," I said, and sighed, hugging him.

"Maybe you are a lesbian?" Doug said. "But you're just not very good at it?"

"DAAAD!" Raeann wailed.

We got on the road. I couldn't help but shed some tears, at the end of what had been the loveliest Christmas vacation, ever. Everything I had learned about myself. The visit of my parents and what I had learned about my mother. Watching my mother's heart open to love for another woman had been so beautiful! And the sex, oh, my, all the sex! Fucking Doug! The way Lori and Raeann had tied me up and used me for hours. All of it had just been so lovely! So naturally I shed a few tears, here and there. But then I'd look over at Raeann, and realize: I had the best part of this wonderful time, right here with me, beside me. And we were going to our home.