An Unexpected BJ - In Return

Story Info
The sexcapades between Alex and his mother-in-law, continue.
2.5k words
4.62
51.3k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/26/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TYgerx
TYgerx
410 Followers

Even three days after my mother-in-law, Jasmine's impromptu blow job, the mere thought of it raised a tent in my pants. That made it dangerous to think about it when my wife, Felicia, was home, although it had led to some incredible sex. My wife didn't need to know what was stimulating me so much. Every time I looked at, licked, or penetrated Felicia's pussy, I wondered if her mother's was as gorgeous, pink and tight.

Jasmine's husband had left her years ago and, ever since I had moved in, she hadn't dated anyone that I was aware of. For certain, she hadn't brought any men home. I wondered if that was what had encouraged her to give me that unexpected, upside-down suck. Actually, I didn't really care, was just happy it had happened. Too, the memory of fondling her small, firm tits and pert nipples kept my dick hard.

To see her since that moment, you would never know that encounter happened. She remained the individual she had been before. Good thing, I didn't want Felicia to know. I loved her and felt guilt at my tryst with her mother but, I was not beyond giving into my lusts. If she never found out, what was the harm?

I tried to be casual about the encounter but couldn't help but watch Jasmine any time she entered the room. My mind would wander, picturing her naked, wondering just how wonderful that view would be. Also, the sensations she had sent through me from the attention she had given me, kept me stimulated. Then my mind would meander to thoughts of what I wanted to do to her in response to her comment, "Another time," when I had tried to do more to her that day. Those thoughts led to quick trips to the bedroom for a round of relief with her daughter.

Being laid off work, waiting for the call to a new construction site gave me lots of time at home at the moment. With both Jasmine and Felicity working, there hadn't been an opportunity yet to explore that 'another time' comment. But today was going to be different. Felicity's mother was working an early shift, while Jessica headed in for a later one. That would leave a four-hour window after Jasmine returned home before Felicity would be expected. I planned to make good use of that time.

Hearing the outside door to the kitchen rattle, then bang closed, I called out, "That you Mom?" Knowing what I was planning sent a vibration through me. I felt a stirring in my pants.

"Yep," she called out and I heard the sound of bags crinkling. "Stopped for a few groceries on the way home."

"Need a hand?" I got up from the couch, clicking off the TV. I headed toward the kitchen, ready to carry in whatever she had brought home.

"No, I only picked up a few things, but you can help put them away."

When I entered the kitchen, she gave me a look that indicated she was thinking along the same lines as I was. Dark and sultry. I moved in close, rubbed against her, and pressed my mouth to hers. She encircled me with her arms, putting one hand behind my head and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Now I was rock hard.

I pulled her closer, but she pushed me back, sucking in a quick breath. "Got some things that need to go in the freezer. Think you can wait long enough to do that?"

"Can you?" I smiled at her.

"I'll do my best." She turned and began emptying the bags she'd placed on the counter. I admired how the tight fabric of her jeans shaped her ass.

Moving as quick as I could, I took the ice cream and packages of meat to the freezer in the laundry room. She headed to the fridge with milk, eggs, bread and such. By the time I was back in the kitchen, she was tucking the empty bags into the bag bag in the cleaning closet.

I came in behind her, placing my hands on her hips and leaning in to nuzzle her neck. She bent her head back and whispered in my ear, "What time is it Mr. Wolf?"

The puff of her breath sent tingles through me, stiffening me even more.

"Time to eat you." The words rush out.

"That sounds like a happy ending." She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck, tipping her chin up, opening her mouth, inviting me in. In my mind my cock was going in, but I settled for my tongue. This was going to be her day but the throb in my crotch had me wondering how I would stand not getting off. 'She did it for you.' And she had, bringing me to ejaculation and not letting me attend to her.

My hands roamed over her body, rubbing her back, squeezing her ass, feeling her sides. All the while I continued to kiss her, entangling my tongue with hers, tasting her, feeling her hot breath jet out of her nostrils. When I brought my hands to her chest, she pushed me back a bit, giving me space to work in. Then I dropped one hand to her crotch, felt the heat there even through her tight jeans.

Her nipple poked my hand. At first I thought she had gone braless, but nope, there it was. Her nipples were just that long and hard. I wondered if she'd masturbated after our last encounter but was too nervous to ask. She ground her pelvis against my other hand and I rubbed her tighter. She growled, low in her throat.

I moved my hand to her ass and she raised that leg, pushing her crotch against mine. I grabbed her other butt cheek and lifted her off the ground. She wrapped both legs around me, pulling me in tight. Her breath puffed into my mouth. She was breathing deep, panting. Her tongue became more frantic, dancing in and out of my mouth.

Carrying her to the counter, I set her on it and moved to undo her pants.

"Lock the door," she panted. "Just in case."

I complied. By the time I returned, she'd removed her pants and panties. I had her lay back, then pressed my face to her pussy. On the way in, I paused for a good look at her gorgeous snatch. She had a thick matt of dark hair that had been trimmed. The mound of her vulva curved smooth, dipping to her labia, that curled just outside her vagina. I could see the nub of her clitoris. I moved my tongue to rub it and she grabbed my head, pulling me in tight.

The scent of her was delicious, thick and musky. She was already slick and she moaned a "Yes," as I pressed my tongue against her. Her knees where pulled up, her ankles near my ears. I licked around the opening, giving it gentle pokes. Her breathing deepened even more as she pulled harder on my head.

Not wanting to go too quick, I resisted. I slid my hands up her body, under her shirt, under her bra, until her bare nipples were in my fingers.

"Like that?" I asked, knowing full well what her response would be by her squirming and moans.

"Oh, god yes."

"Want me to stop?" I gave her snatch a long lick.

"Are you nuts?"

Then I gripped her breasts, pulled her to me and buried my tongue in her pussy. Juices squirted into my mouth, and I lapped them up, as she had taken my cum. I rubbed her clit with my nose, and she squirmed under my efforts. I was so engrossed in the taste and aroma of her arousal that I had forgotten all about my throbbing dick but was reminded when she lowered one foot and rubbed my crotch.

"Now that's just distracting," I said although I liked what she was doing.

"Want me to stop?" she asked, giving me another rub.

"Are you nuts?" We both laughed. I tucked back into eating her pussy, pressing my tongue deep in her, grinding my face as though I could push it right inside her.

"Oh yes, make me cum. Make me cum." Her hips were bucking, rocking, rubbing her clit on my nose. "Fuck me with your face, fuck me, fuck me."

In my haste to please her, I pulled away, tugged at my belt, pulling down my fly.

"What are you doing?" She panted, staring at me, her hips still moving giving me a perfect view of her gaping hole. She was lathered, ready for more. I pulled out my erect cock, stood holding it, relishing the feel of my hand on it.

"I'm going to fuck you like you asked."

"With your face you idiot." She gave a little chuckle and I understood the insult was an endearment, a jibe about my misunderstanding her words. "That guy," she gave it a playful touch with her foot, sending shivers through me, "we'll have to talk about."

I stood looking at her a moment before it sunk in what she was talking about. She wanted me to finish licking her pussy, make her cum with my tongue. I looked at her a moment more, digesting her last words when she said, "We'll talk about you fucking me with your dick later. Right now, get your tongue back in me."

I complied. I had no problem licking her vagina. It tasted so good, was juicy and aromatic, just like her daughter's. I could do this all day. To heighten her pleasure, I stuck two fingers in her, working them in and out, licking around them. "Oh yes, that's nice. That's very nice." Her voice had gone low and throaty again.

Pumping my fingers, I used my thumb and tongue to stimulate her clit. Her hips rocked faster and faster letting me know I was doing things right.

"Oh god, yes. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm going to cum." Her hands scrabbled at my face, encouraging me. "Now, lick me deep, deep, stick that tongue all the way in."

Again I complied, pushing my nose inside her hole, rubbing her clit with the bridge. At the same time, I jammed my tongue in her as far as I could until it felt like it was going to tear out at its root. I rubbed it along the top of her vagina until she grabbed my head hard, squishing me tighter into her, my thumb also rubbing her clit. "Yes, yes, yes." Her hips rocked, her buttocks slapping on the countertop. "Bring me over the top." Then she could only moan, the air rushing out of her lungs, sucking back in as fast as my tongue was working her pussy. I had to pull away a bit to get a breath, then she pulled me back in, grinding, grinding, grinding that beautiful pelvis against my fingers, my tongue, my thumb, my nose. Juices gushed against my chin, my cheeks, into my mouth. Her vagina contracted and spasmed.

She began to settle, mewling, squeezing my head between her thighs. I kept licking, rubbing, but more gentle, with less urgence. She'd cum and now needed to be guided back to earth. After a few minutes, she stopped squeezing, her legs relaxing, her grinding eased to light shudders.

"Was that, okay?" I asked, my voice low.

"That was amazing. I haven't cum like that since I don't know when. It was like the years of neglect came rushing out all at once." Her chest rose and fell as she caught her breath. She waved a hand in front of her face in a fanning gesture.

"You haven't' had sex for years?" I felt emboldened enough now to ask that question.

"It's been a long time since anyone stirred those desires in me. Thanks for bringing it back in such a nice way." She gave a couple of deep breaths and sat up. She put one hand to her pussy, raised it in front of her face. "Wow, I was some wet."

"I'll say." I licked my lips to show her how much I'd enjoyed giving her that attention.

"Now, what about you." She looked at my cock standing at attention between us.

"Enjoy your afterglow. I want you to bask in the feelings."

"But you're so hard."

"If its ok with you, would you watch me jerk it off?" I know I was blushing but now that I'd sucked and licked on this woman's pussy, I felt I could share a fantasy with her. "I've kind of always wanted to jerk off while someone just watched me. Is that sick?"

She looked at me then at my cock, then back to my face. "Hardly. I've had the same fantasy, but my husband wasn't interested. He was a meat and potatoes kind of guy, dick goes here," she pointed at her bush, "no where else. That's why blowing you the other day was such a turn on for me. One of the reasons he's out the door. You go ahead and pull on that thing to your heart's content. I might just give myself a little attention too."

"You need more?"

"You did a great job Alex, but I think you've woken a sleeping giant. Let's do this and see where it goes." She stuck two fingers into her twat.

While she talked, I began rubbing myself. It felt great and, when she looked at what my hand was doing, shudders ran through me, making my cock throb, my hips rock forward and back. She worked her hand in her pussy, exploring her lips there, dipping inside, rubbing her clit. In a few minutes both of us were cumming. She waved me forward, tapped the flat of her stomach. She wanted me to cum on her. I obliged, spewing jets of hot semen across her belly, into her pubes, even shot a couple of spurts up to her breasts, which she had pulled her top up, over.

It was watching the swell of her tits, her hard nipples dark against the white of her skin and that had got me cumming. Seeing her fingers pleasuring herself kept me cumming, made it so intense.

When we were done, helping each other clean up, I asked her about fucking, reminding her that she said we should talk about it.

"We'll have to be sure we really want to walk that path," she said looking serious. All this sucking and stuff is great, kind of evil, but once we've fucked, we can never unfuck. I'm your wife's mother and maybe us just having some harmless fun together can be enough."

"I hadn't looked at it like that," I admitted. I just naturally thought that fucking was the inevitable destination but what she said made perfect sense. Why couldn't sharing what we had be enough? For now, I was happy to leave things as they were. If the most I could do was tongue this woman to orgasm, enjoy her naked body, that could be enough.

When my wife came home, all evidence had been cleaned up. She gave me a nice long kiss.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "you taste great. What you been eating?"

TYgerx
TYgerx
410 Followers