An Unexpected Boon

Story Info
Woman seeks refuge in what appears to be an abandoned cabin.
2.2k words
4.49
12.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past month, packages have mysteriously arrived outside my cottage door. At first I was elated. Full of fresh meat, vegetables and foraged items. On the brink of starvation, those packages saved my life. Who were they from? Things didn't just appear in the woods, did they?

Shortly after I begun to feel eyes on me, that itchy feeling between your shoulder blades when someone looks at you for to long. It was heavy and consistent, yet there was no one around. Curiosity burning, I attempted to catch the kind trespasser. I woke early in the morning and propped myself on a chair in the front window that over looked the walkway. No one came by, no delivery was made.

Saddened at the prospect of no fresh food I continued on with my chores outside the cottage. I later returned only to find a package sitting on the table.

The idea of a stranger in my home horrified me, I no longer attempted to catch my gift giver. One shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth after all. Lessening the burden, but weighing heavily on my mind.

Through experience, gifts were never given unless one wanted something in return. How am I to know who does such a thing? The measure of the person, kind or malicious? Manipulative or empathetic? Shaking away worries I went about the day.

Today I had plans. I needed to find the source of the river, maybe there was some sort of pool one could take advantage of for trapping trout. I had been content to fish from the nearby stream however, daily fishing was unnecessary if one could create a way to catch them en masse. Winter would be approaching soon, food needed to be preserved.

Trekking along side the river for a quarter of an hour she found a deep pool, not right for catching fish but just right for a quick dip. It had been nearly a month since her last full bath, relying on sponge baths was horrible. Quickly shedding her gown, she undid her braid of waist length hair and walked into the river. Gasping, she urged away the pins and needles feeling of the ice cold water.

The stream was knee deep near home, here it was chest deep. Sinking under she floated, buoyed by the water, she was weightless and careless for an infinitesimal moment. All worries and struggles melted away. All cares. No one wanted her dead, no law after her, no strange person watching her. Just a woman in the water and she doubted she was even that. Sinking to the rock bed and quickly pushing herself up exploding out of the water. She felt so like a child she giggled.

Pulling herself out of the stream to her bag she grabbed her soap, it had also arrived in a package. How did they get soap? Much less lavender scented. Regardless, she was happy at the prospect of being fully clean again. Rushing through her bath, worried she hadn't gotten clean enough she did it a second time. Shivering with teeth chattering, struggling to walk she made her way to shore.

Crouching down she pulled her cloak out from the pile of clothes she so carelessly tossed aside earlier in her excitement. Distracted she didn't see the thick column of legs in front of her. Until they stepped closer, freezing it was like her life stopped and everything came into focus.

Those feet were big, hairy and dark green. Slowly, raising her eyes encountering thighs thick like tree trunks as they slowly flexed, a tented loin cloth and a wide chest. Unable to tilt her head back any further she slowly raised up, she was middling in stature and this being towered over her. Lifting her chin she met the most interesting face she had ever seen.

It wasn't as if she had not seen an orc before but this orc, this one was striking. Not that orcs were ugly, just different facial structure. She then realized he must be half human. His eyes were not dark like all orcs they were green like his skin.

"My little Badger, you look cold," he rumbled out. "Here let me warm you." And quickly pulled me in into his body which I promptly crashed into. He was hard as stone and warmer than any person I ever felt. I screeched and pushed him away. He sprang back nearly 10 feet and covered his ears. I dropped to the ground and found my cloak. I swung it around my shoulders, cowering down covering myself as best I could.

"What the fuck! Who are you?" He uncovered his ears and cocked his head, I repeated myself.

"Oh I apologize maiden, my name is Halvar. I'm the one leaving you boons." My mind moves slowly connecting the dots. Orcs were not all that legends made them out to be, in fact they were one of the more gallant species. Violent when wronged or in danger, they possessed a gentle disposition otherwise.

"Well, Halvar I am grateful for your kindness. I survived this long because of you." He grinned almost indulgently, dimples creasing his cheeks. I felt my insides light up. He was a very handsome man, possessing of a genial nature. Years of tending the barroom taught her all she needed to know about people. They told you with every movement of their person and every word uttered. This was a charming man, however she sensed a longing inside him. Saw it outside of him as well.

"I know little badger. I saw. I heard you come crashing through the forest days before you reached the cabin. I've studied you ever since. Which by the way is my cabin" I'm stunned. It was furnished but looked abandoned.

"I am sorry, I had no idea. It appeared abandoned."

He grinned again. "I wont hurt you, may I approach? You're still shivering," I stared at him as he earnestly looked at me. Goddess forgive me I wanted to feel his muscled body against my own again. Men were not built like this in the hamlet. I nodded my acceptance, just a moment later I was wrapped in the warmest heaviest arms I'd ever felt.

Immediately relaxing against his chest and just barely held back from snuggling him like a kitten. He radiated heat and my body responded. My softness gave under the press of his solid bulk. He growled as my nipples contracted rubbing on his chest. I couldn't help myself, I wiggled closer and his arms tightened. My head turned into his neck and once I smelled him I knew it was over. He smelled free, like the land and the forest.

I'd never smelled anything so comforting, he smelled like everything I escaped to. I decided then, Id like to escape some more. He seemed keen as well with the thick jutting ridge he was currently rubbing against my lower belly. I turned my head and pressed my mouth against his velvety skin.

Thick yet lushly textured my lips skimmed up the thick cords of this neck. I gently licked the under side of his jaw. He groans so deeply in his chest I feel it vibrate against my breasts. Before I could continue he grasped my head in his hands and presses his lips to mine.

I am consumed, all air leaves my lungs as a heady pressure builds in my head. He slid his hands down my back and cupped my generous ass nearly lifting me off my feet. Wrapping my arms around his neck I began kissing him back, the sounds coming from his chest increase. Suddenly, carrying me over the river stones to a fallen tree he lowers me to the ground. Unable to stand, knees giving out. He grasps my waist.

"Can you steady yourself," he murmurers. I nod frantically. He grins and spins me quickly by my shoulders forcing me to bend over the trunk. I rip off my cloak. Bent over, I brace my arms and begin to sway my bare ass. A sharp slap to my bottom and he grips my hips re adjusting me, tilting them high. I feel my pussy lips spread open, wet and swollen. I was throbbing, almost to the beat of my heart, I couldn't help it any longer I began to beg. He was just standing there doing nothing just staring.

"Please fuck me, I need it so bad." His hand stretches, I feel a large thumb rubbing my lips. I cry out softly as my core clenches. He grunts and does it again, now circling. My wetness spreading, this thumb catches on my channel sinking in slowly. I never felt so turned on, displayed so wantonly. Pumping his thumb into my channel, I feel myself trying to suck him deeper. He growls and jerks his hand back. I feel him lining up his blunt head and I whine.

What followed was the most intense moments of my life, Halvar slowly pressing his thick cock into me. The pain of the stretch was near unbearable, but my pussy kept drawing at him infinitesimally. Little pulses trying to pull him deeper, he only entered a few inches before I had to gasp out, I felt wide open and knew we were nowhere near done. I shifted my hips trying to loosed up he gripped them tighter trying to hold me, still growling.

I knew he was on edge and the idea of being ripped terrified me. I began to clench on him as tight as I possibly could hoping my pussy would relax. I breathed in deeply, clenching as hard as possible and loosening. His groan echoed through the trees as he began to sink in deeper, pulling back and thrusting gently in. My pussy was dripping at this point my mind floating above the tree tops.

All I was at that moment was a gaping core around a thick orc cock. When his hips finally pressed into mine I came back into myself as his big body curled around mine. Strong chest met smooth back as his large green hands settle on the outside of mine. He pauses, kisses the back of my neck and begins thrusting. Forcing his large cock deeper inside me, a steady rhythm began and I felt my pussy cream even more.

The slide becoming smoother he began to thrust harder leaning back he grasped my hips and started bouncing me back on his cock. My pussy fully relaxed now I threw my head back and let go. I was vessel for his pounding. I spread my knees a bit more, tipped my hips up fully in position to receive every inch of his delicious cock in my cunt. His thrusts speed up and his big swinging balls begin tapping on my clitoris.

Its over, I had to come his thrusts were pounding into my core as I tightened around his thick column more and more. Right on the brink, he curves his large muscled body over mine again changing the angle and enveloping my body. His arm plants next to my own arm, his cock sinks in another few inches. I clench around him again, I'm a wild thing at this point. I'm crying out as he wraps his hand around my throat and proceeds to fuck me into total submission.

Time fades, as my consciousness is taken over by the rhythmic pounding legs spread, his grunts and the sucking sounds of my pussy pervade the bank. He growls in my ear, "Come on my prick little Badger."

It was to much, I let out a long low wail surrendering to the pressure. My climax strikes me my pussy spasms around his cock, I feel him struggling to keep thrusting through my tightening, he squeezes my neck a bit more as I continue to milk him. He lets out a shout, releases me rears back and begins to hammer into me.

He comes, throbbing deep inside me as I continue to twitch with aftershocks. His orgasm isn't a short burst like a humans, its slow and drawn out. It felt like his cock was slowly pumping into me, I can feel him pressed up tight to my cervix. As the minutes pass, I feel him begin to stroke my bottom focusing on my neither hole. I whine, he shushes me his hand disappears thankfully.

It was difficult enough staying bent over in this sort of position as an orcs cock continues to slowly fill you with his seed. My hopes are dashed as I feel the return of his fingers slick this time. I try to wiggle away and he grasps my hips painfully.

"Don't move," he grinds out. I feel his hand stretch, his thumb begins to poke at my asshole. I whine again and he presses inside. I never knew this could be pleasurable as his thumbs slowly works it, stretching. I knew this wasn't over, my pussy clutches him again and he groans. His hands leave and soon a long finger is in me then two.

Oh Goddess, his fingers felt like the size of an average human cock. That combined with his thick semen pumping away sent me over again, I come painfully and suddenly around him. His arm wrapped around my waist as my body collapses. Pulling his fingers out of my ass, he catches me and leans me back against his chest. Lifting me he turns and sits with me still impaled on his cock, pumping away.

I think to myself how amazing I hadn't felt his cum leak out. I feel him run his hand down my hair as I slowly fade away. So exhausted I lose consciousness.