Nightmare

Story Info
The boogey-man is real and it want her.
1.8k words
4.66
9.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand slowly down my body, fingers splayed. Nothing separated my touch from bare skin; the blankets had been kicked to the end of the bed and I had long since stopped wearing pajamas. The room was dark, no noise but the soft sound of my eager pants.

Was it here? Could it see me now?

My fingers trailed down my side and across my hip. I spread my legs so that my pussy was on display while I brushed my inner thigh.

There was a slight movement in the corner by the chair. My breath hitched in anticipation as the shadow came to life. Faceless, voiceless, with limbs too long, and a silhouette that didn't quite match a human facade, my shadow - my nightmare - watched me from the darkness.

It was always there at night and had been for as long as I could remember. A literal boogeyman who hid under the bed and terrified me night after night. But I was older now and my therapist said that I should find creative new ways to deal with my "imaginary" monster.

"Do you like what you see?" I whispered into the darkness. My other hand brushed against the side of my breast. The nightmare didn't respond.

I slid my fingers further up the inside of my thigh, closer and closer to my goal. I could feel his eyes on me and goosebumps broke over my skin. My thumb flicked and teased my nipple as my fingers brushed my clit and the double sensation made me gasp lightly.

I was already wet. God, just the idea of it watching me while I played with myself... I didn't realize I would like it this much.

I rolled my nipple between my thumb and forefinger and a soft moan escaped me as I arched my back into my own hand. My middle finger slid a path between my folds all the way to my asshole and then back up to my clit.

"Would you enjoy the show?" I taunted as I rubbed my slick finger around the sensitive bundle of nerves. "Will you just sit there and watch as I fucked myself with my fingers? Do you want to watch me come?" I slid the finger back down and then dipped it inside of me. It felt so good, but not enough. I slid another finger inside, my eyelids fluttering closed at the sensation. I slowly rocked my fingers in and out, writhing my hips to the rhythm.

The fact that it was watching me, that I had an audience for my private pleasure. God, I couldn't imagine which would be better; if it was so alien that it impassively watched while I writhed in front of it, bringing myself to orgasm like an animal in heat. Or if it felt pleasure and temptation and desire, and the sight of me before it made it ache as much as I did in this moment.

Something hot and wet brushed against the inside of my thigh and I jerked my hand away. My eyes snapped open and I startled into a half sit.

The shadow was closer, still insubstantial but just distinct enough that I could feel the physical presence of it between my legs. It was stretched across the body, its featureless head inches from my open pussy.

Adrenaline shot through me along with a healthy dose of fear. It never came this close. I hadn't even heard it move. I went to close my legs and back up against the headboard when the dark shape opened its mouth and licked me.

I gasped, the pleasure of it almost immediately overriding my fear. It licked me again, the tongue sliding down my slit and then tracing back up to dance along my clit. A soft mew escaped me and I slid back down. Hands, with too long of fingers slightly cool to the touch, slid up my sides to my breasts. It wasn't gentle, the hands gripped me, kneading my breasts almost painfully. The abuse dragged a sound out of me that was almost a protest but for the sensual slide of its tongue at my core. The conflicting sensations made my head spin and I gasped.

"Please," I begged, not sure if I was asking it to stop or for more. The tongue stabbed at me, sliding inside of me like my fingers had done just moments before. I arched my back and tilted my hips, begging without words for more, and the hands at my breasts pinched my nipples painfully in punishment. I writhed, my body coiling like a spring. I was close, I could feel it.

"Don't stop," I tried to whisper but I wasn't sure if the sound was audible. I wasn't sure If I was even breathing. The mouth suddenly latched onto my clit and started sucking, it's tongue lashing me viciously.

My world exploded.

I threw back my head and gasped, stars exploding in front of my eyes. My muscles spasmed and tightened. My legs tried to close but strong hands gripped my thighs and forced them open. And still that tongue kept flicking, drawing out the crescendo until I felt like I was going to pass out.

Then finally, finally it stopped. I sucked in a breath, my body going limp and my head slowly stopped spinning.

The mouth was gone. The hands were gone. I had a moment to think that it had left then fingers slid against me. I gasped and jerked, so unbelievably sensitive after my orgasm, but the touch didn't relent. Two fingers, noticeably longer than my own slid into me. I moaned at the intrusion, it felt so good. They rocked inside me, slowly amplifying my pleasure again.

When it pulled away, the sound that came from me was one of disappointment, but then something brushed my lips. I opened my mouth and the fingers pushed inside, the distinct and powerful flavor of my own pleasure exploding across my tongue. I moaned and sucked greedily and the fingers pushed further and further into my mouth until I gagged. Only then did the fingers pull away.

I licked my lips, still tasting the salty taste of my own pussy when hands roughly grabbed me and flipped me over. I squealed in surprise as I landed on my stomach then hands lifted my butt up into the air and something hard and thick slammed into me.

I cried out, the sound as much shock as it was pleasure. Oh fuck, that had been so much so fast. As if understanding that the nightmare froze, its cock buried into me to the hilt while I trembled beneath it.

Then it started to move.

It started slowly, rocking its hips back and forth as if testing out different angles. I moaned, I couldn't help it. I loved the way it massaged the inside of me, somehow teasing and demanding all at once.

His hands were on my hips then one slid up my back to tangle in my hair. He jerked my head back as he slammed inside of me and I moaned.

"More." I demanded. He slammed into me again and his grip forced my head up, arching my back. Little sounds left my lips. Begging or approval, I didn't know anymore. I barely had any control anymore. All I could focus on was him filling me, stretching me, taking from me. Then another set of hands wrapped around my throat.

Wait... another?

My eyes snapped open but I couldn't see anything in front of me, just a dark shape. The hand at my throat angled my head while the grip on my hair tightened. I whimpered. Something brushed against my lips and I opened my mouth obediently. Slowly and far more gently than it had filled my pussy, the cock pushed its way into my mouth. It kept going until it touched the back of the throat, then it pushed deeper. I gagged and the grip on my hair jerked slightly, the cock behind me slamming home again. The distraction was all the nightmare needed to force its cock down my throat.

My eyes widened, but I could see nothing but darkness in front of me. But I could feel it. Oh god, could I feel it. The thick weight of it slid down my throat, filling me. I couldn't breathe. It felt like such an intrusion. And combined with the cock buried deep inside my pussy I felt like I could do nothing but sit there and take it.

I loved it.

It took me a moment to realize that the one behind me had stopped moving as soon as the cock in my mouth had breached my throat. They both just sat there, as deep inside me as they could get, as if they had nothing better to do. Then slowly the one in front of me pulled out. I gasped in a breath as soon as I was able, drool spilling from my lips. I moved to look down to see if I was making a mess on the bed but the hand in my hair jerked my head up and the cock pushed into my mouth again.

It had an easier time getting into my throat the second time. Then the third. Then the fourth. I don't know how many times he fucked my throat before I moaned but as soon as I did the cock behind me started moving.

I groaned, my eyes rolling up. The cocks slid in and out of me, filling me and then vanishing, just to fill me again. It was bliss. It was heaven. It was perfection. I never wanted it to end. I wanted to be here, fucked by these two cock for as long as they would have me. Nothing could have been better.

And then I felt something probe my ass. It was gentle at first, then the finger, slick with lube, pushed smoothly past the tight ring of muscles. I cried out and the cock in my throat jerked before continuing its assault.

It didn't take long. Half a dozen strokes of that finger combined with the cocks inside of me and my climax built so fast and came so hard that I screamed. My body spasmed and twitched, the only thing holding me up was the two nightmares on either end. I could feel both of their tempos suddenly pick up momententum and it drove my frenzy into something blinding and incomprehensible. I screamed again and then my mouth was filled with something salty and thick. I choked and coughed and the cock pulled out, spraying something warm across my face. A second later the cock behind me rammed into me hard then shuddered.

I moaned as cum dripped from my face, my body still spasming around the cock inside of me. Then it slid out of me. With nothing else to hold me up I collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air. My body was sore and I could feel the evidence of their pleasure covering my skin and dripping my well-used pussy. But still, I couldn't keep the smile off my face. That was the best nightmare I had ever had.