An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 06

Story Info
Two young lovers... take their love to the next level.
5k words
4.78
4.4k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

An Unexpected Distraction

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2019 All rights reserved

Part 6

Chapter 245

"I need to have a word with you! Stand over there!"

Nicky yanked Steven out of line where Nicky was saying good bye to all of Theresa's family and friends. Theresa stood with Steven while Nicky finished his last good bye.

"Theresa, I'll hold him down if you want, so you can kick his ass," Nicky barked.

Theresa giggled and said, "We've already discussed it. Everything is OK now."

"Good... Steven, Mr. Todd told me to hold you here and not to let you leave. He wants to talk to you," Nicky affirmed.

Steven was about to protest, when Mr. Todd appeared from behind.

"Steven, I just got off the phone with the owner and the General Manager, and, I promise not to keep you and Theresa here much longer," Mr. Todd said. Then he paused. "I have a checkbook in my pocket and I have an offer to make you. I will give you $200,000.00 if you will come to spring training in 3 weeks and stay until opening day."

"Steven!" Theresa cried, with disbelief in her voice. She reached for his arm and held him.

Steven immediately replied, "Sir... As I said earlier, I'm not interested. I have commitments in Houston and I intend to see them through. Thank you for the generous offer." Steven then offered his hand for a shake.

"I'm not through," Mr. Todd said. "Word has already gotten out about what you did here today. Every sports agent is probably on their way here on charter flights to sign you. I have another offer. We want you committed to the Royals, if you change your mind. We don't want some agent to convince you to play, and you play against us. Will you sign a contract promising to play for the Royals if sometime in the future you change your mind? I will write you a check for $50,000.00 in exchange for signing an agreement right now."

Steven turned to Theresa and saw the disbelief in her face. He shook his head at her.

"Mr. Todd, I will sign your agreement, but, I will not take your money. When I say I'm not interested, I mean it," Steven said, with assertiveness.

Theresa jumped in front of Steven and grabbed his hand.

"Steven! You don't have to play! Take it!" Theresa cried.

"Theresa... It isn't right," he replied. "I'm not playing, and I'm not taking their money just because Mr. Todd wants a promise." Steven turned to Mr. Todd, and said, "Bring the contract to my hotel in the morning and I will sign it. Keep your checkbook at home."

"I'll be there."


Chapter 246

"Wow! I see you have settled into your new apartment. And, you look... Fantastic!"

"Thank you. And, yes... Isn't it great! What luck! The apartment right next to yours," Theresa yelped. Then, she whispered, "And... The one on the end, so the neighbors won't hear what goes on in here." She giggled.

Theresa intentionally wore black leggings, which showed off her sexy figure. She also wore an oversized royal blue tie-dyed t-shirt. The shirt was cut 3 inches below her breasts, which allowed her breasts to push the shirt away from her tummy. The oversized t-shirt hung off her right shoulder, and fell onto her upper arm, exposing her feminine and sexy shoulder, neck, and blue bra strap. Her hair had become longer since she met Steven. She had it tied into a loose ponytail, and draped the tail over her other shoulder to kiss and caress her breast. She knew she looked hot and was expecting Steven to respond.

And... He did.

Theresa gave Steven a quick kiss in greeting, smiled and walked to the kitchen, to display her perky buns in her black leggings. She peeked over her shoulder and Steven was looking right where she wanted him to look.

"Do you like what you see?" she giggled.

"Yes... Yes, I do," he said, as he followed her into the kitchen, and embraced her. "You are very sexy and... look erotic this evening. Are you planning anything for us?"

"I thought we would stay in tonight. I picked up some cooked grilled chicken and salad on the way home from work today. We can warm the chicken in the micro, dice it for our salad, and have a quiet dinner. Together," she said, with a sly smile.

"Quiet?" he replied, with a smirk.

"Yes... For a little while," she giggled.

She broke their embrace, lit some votive candles at the table, and around the room. She turned out the lights and drew the shades on the windows. She walked back to the kitchen and brushed her breast against Steven's arm, as she passed.

"I may need to take a shower after dinner. It was a long day for me," Steven remarked.

Theresa giggled, as she set their meal on the table. "It's too bad these efficiency apartments don't have room in the shower for two."

"It is regrettable... Particularly at this very moment." Steven said. He paused, then continued, "I feel an overwhelming, primal urge is creeping into me, and, I'm not certain I can concentrate on eating our dinner. I've never seen you so sexy and pretty as you are right now."

"Well... Perhaps I can change that for you. You promised you would tell me your birthday. You know... after celebrating my birthday. So... When is your birthday?" she asked.

Smiling, Steven reached for his money clip, withdrew his driver license, and handed it over to his beautiful distraction. See took it from his fingers and read it...

"STEVEN! NO WAY!" she yelped, with wide eyes.

"Yes."


Chapter 247

"Don't worry about the condoms. I picked some up after work today."

Steven had just stepped from Theresa's shower. She was leaning against the door jamb, admiring him, with a grin. The two lovers had finished their meal, despite their desires for each other.

"You're about to get the birthday present of your life. How dare you keep your birthday from me like that. We could've celebrated together," Theresa added.

Steven noticed Theresa had removed her bra while he was in the shower. Her breasts wiggled against her t-shirt while she spoke, and, the bra strap was missing from her exposed shoulder.

"I didn't want to spoil the surprise Nicky offered," he said, as he combed his hair. "Besides... We can celebrate together for now on. I find it amazing. The woman I love so very much has a birthday the same day as me."

Theresa walked over and embraced him, pressing herself against his nude body, firmly. "You are turning me on so much, right now. You are handsome, in more ways than one, Mr. Bonds," she whispered as she raked her fingers from his neck to his pecker.

Theresa took his hand, led him to her bed, and turned to face him. With a nod, and smile, she encouraged him to touch her. Steven took her left hand into his, gently grasped the back of her neck with the other, and leaned in for a kiss. While they were kissing, Theresa released his hand and gently caressed his cock. As she massaged him, he responded... fully.

They broke their kiss. Steven took his right hand and slipped it gently under and around her shirt, caressing her upper back and shoulder blades. He pressed her against him, forcing her breasts against his abdomen. She moaned her approval.

He moved his hand down her back and slipped a finger under the waist band of her leggings. She pressed her hips against his fingers to encourage him. He continued downward, inserting more fingers under the leggings, and began caressing her soft, perky, and feminine buns. Theresa lay her head against his chest and closed her eyes. She pressed her mons against his leg, while continuing her caress of his sex. She released a long moan.

Steven sensed she was caressing him in rhythm with his gentle massage of her buns. "Her touch felt so good," he thought. He finally released a long groan, when she slipped her hand along the full length of his thick and heavy cock.

Theresa stepped away from Steven, pulled her shirt over her head, peeled the leggings from her hips, and pushed them down her legs, stepping from them while she lay on her bed. She reached out with her arms to encourage him to join her.

Steven crawled into bed next to her, facing her on his left side... her on her right. He gently placed his hand on her hip and traced it upward until he reached her left breast, cupping her in his large hand. She closed her eyes and moaned her approval. She covered his hand with hers, and pressed his hand firmly against her breast, letting out a soft groan.

"Squeeze my nipple, Steven. Softly."


Chapter 248

"I wish I knew what you're doing to me."

Theresa and Steven were recovering from a round of love.

Theresa giggled, and left for the bathroom, making sure Steven caught an eyeful of her wiggling buns as she left. When she returned, she made sure he saw the wiggling of her breasts. He was smiling slyly. She removed his condom, cleaned him up with a warm wash cloth, and returned to the bathroom to wash her hands. Returning again, to lie next to him in her bed. All the while, turning up his heat with her wiggles.

"I don't know what I'm doing. You're touching me in places that feel so good... I feel my muscles respond to your presence inside me. It increases the intensity for me when my muscles squeeze you," she replied.

"I feel you squeezing me, but, you are squeezing so much, it becomes too intense on the end and I can't stand it any longer. It is on the verge of painful. Only when you are on top and facing me is when this happens. When I lift you off of me and get on top of you, I can't feel any sensation while I'm in you. It's like you numbed my... dick," Steven replied.

Theresa began laughing at his stutter. "Yes, it is a dick." She paused. "Is it why you became so intense while fucking me? The numb sensation?"

"Yes, I had an irresistible urge to cum, but, I couldn't get the sensation to reach it. It seemed like the numb would never leave. Do I hurt you when I become so aggressive?" he asked.

"No... And, yes I will tell you if you do. This time, you were fantastic. You hit all of the right places and I came very hard. Three times," she giggled. "You have my permission to make me cum like that. Just ask," she laughed.

Theresa threw her left leg across Steven's legs, while he was on his back. She cuddled against him and began softly raking her fingernails across his hairy chest, mixing in some twirling of his chest hair. Steven would caress her arm and had his other arm under, and behind her, pressing her back, to keep her close to him.

Occasionally, Theresa would drag her hand and fingers downward and touch his cock, tickling him to his balls and return to his chest. When Steven began to respond to her touches, she reached for two condoms and placed them on him. She then crawled on him, guided him into her entrance and lay on top of him, her head on his chest like a pillow. Once he was inside her, she lay still. Enjoying the fullness of his sex inside her. Only occasionally, she would move a little, to increase the sensation for herself. She could feel Steven twitch his cock inside her in response, making her smile in contentment.

"I love when we do this. When you lay on top of me and we are together. Enjoying our bodies with each other. You... In my arms. I feel... like we are one, and meant to be."


Chapter 249

"You have reached the voicemail for Theresa Quinn. Leave a message and I will return your call."

"Theresa... May I see you tonight? I will have dinner ready when you come home. I would like to talk." A pause. "About us." Another pause. "Call me before you leave? Please? I love you," Steven asked, in the sweetest voice he could give.

Steven left the construction office with Tiffany right behind him.

"Steven, I don't think we will be able to get any more days off the schedule. All the details on the inside of the building are about to start. Details are hard. Getting painters, decorators, carpet layers, tilers, floor crafts, cabinetry. It's so hard to keep them out of each other's way."

"I agree, Tiffany. Do you need help? I can get someone down here," Steven replied.

"Yes, please. And, I would like for David to get some help to keep the crafts from getting in each other's way," Tiffany pleaded.

'OK... Call Charles and tell him who you want. Have two others you want, in case he can't send your first choice. Get with David tomorrow and tell him to hire a contract foreman he wants and trusts. What else?" he asked.

"Will you be my boss for the rest of my career? You're the best, Steven."


Chapter 250

"Theresa... May I see you tonight? I will have dinner ready when you come home. I would like to talk." A pause. "About us." Another pause. "Call me before you leave? Please? I love you."

Theresa smiled as she was walking to her car at the club. She had worked her ass off today, working extra hours so the local insurance society had plenty to drink. And... Steven would have dinner ready for her when she came home. "And, to think... This man walked into my life nearly a year ago," she thought.

She dialed Steven.

"Hello, my Beautiful Distraction. Are you on your way home?"

"Yes, I am. Dinner better be ready, because, I will be dragging in through the door," she replied.

"Great, I can't wait to see you. I have thought about you all day. I love you, Theresa."


Chapter 251

"That smells sooo good!"

Steven was in Theresa's apartment and was getting dinner ready. Ribeye steak, mashed potatoes, loaded, and broccoli with melted butter. Salad as a side.

Steven met her as she tossed her purse on the bed. He embraced her and gazed into her eyes.

"I love you," he said, in reply. "You are so beautiful."

She took his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. A passionate kiss.

"I'm one lucky girl. You walking into my life at Big Mike's. I love you so much, Steven Bonds."


Chapter 252

"Can we talk? About us?"

"Yes... But, if I fall asleep on you, we may have to wait," Theresa giggled. "That was a great dinner, and, it has made me sleepy."

"Theresa," Steven paused. "If I were interested in spending my life with you... Forever... Would you love me when I'm old, wrinkled, and charming?"

Theresa burst into a gut laugh. "Yes... Even if you were charming."

"Would you be interested in many children? Like our families."

"I would expect that from you. I want many children to remind me of how much I love you. I want to love them, and, to show them what love is, by loving their father," she replied.

"If I were to spend my life with you, I would want to take care of you and our children. To love you. To show our children what love is. So, they could meet and love another, like we love each other. Would you help me?" Steven asked.

"Yes, Steven. I would help you," she replied, with a loving tone in her voice.

"You would stay with me? Even if I were a jerk, dork, and rude?" he asked.

"A leopard can't change its spots. I love you, my handsome leopard," she replied...

"OK... We can go to sleep now. I'm about to pass out!"


Chapter 253

"Yes, I do remember. Friday, February 24th. The day you walked into my life."

"I will never forget that day, Theresa," Steven said. "I've made arrangements to be in Kansas City for business on February 22nd and 23rd. The 24th is on Saturday. I would like to spend that day with you. At Big Mike's. A sentimental thing. For both of us."

"Of course. I would love to be with you on that day. I'll make sure I have off work. And, I look forward to being with my Handsome Customer."


Chapter 254

"SURPRISE!!!"

"Oh, my! You are all here! Katie! Momma! Daddy!" Theresa cried.

Theresa and Steven just entered Big Mike's Pub and were greeted by Theresa's family, all of them. Mr. and Mrs. Bonds were also present, along with Joe, and his sister, Karen.

"Steven invited us here to celebrate with you!" Katie cried.

"Steven? Why?" Theresa asked.

"Come with me, my Beautiful Distraction," he replied.

He took her hand and led her to their booth. Booth number 1. She sat with her back to the street, facing the bar. He sat across from her and everyone gathered nearby.

"Steven, what are we doing?" she asked.

Sarah stepped forward and handed Steven a slip of paper. He smiled at Sarah and thanked her. Then, he pushed the slip across the table and left it, gesturing for her to read it.

Theresa picked up the paper with curiosity and read it. She smiled widely and began to choke up.

"Sarah? You kept this?" she asked, through tears.

Sarah nodded and replied, with tears, "I had a feeling you might want it."

Then, Sarah handed Steven another slip of paper, along with a pen. Again, Steven thanked her. He smiled lovingly to Theresa and, began to write. When he was finished, he pushed the slip across the table, and smiled.

Theresa returned his smile and picked it up. She read...

Theresa,

I love you more than you can know. I'm so happy when I'm with you. I want to spend my life with you.

Will you marry me?

Circle Yes or Circle No.

Theresa began to weep. She looked up to Steven, and found him smiling, extending a pen in his hand for her to use. She began to sob even more. As she reached for the pen, her hand was shaking badly. She looked to her left and everyone was smiling, waiting for her answer. Katie was sobbing, with her hands over her mouth.

Theresa returned her gaze to Steven and tilted her head with a crying smile. Then, she took the pen and began writing.

Maybe. (She circled it.)

Steven... Are you sure I am old enough for you?

She drew a smiley face with a wink.

Circle Yes or Circle No.

When she was finished, she pushed the slip, and the pen, across the table to Steven. Steven picked up the slip, read it, and grinned a wide grin.

He began writing and returned the slip to her, offering her the pen in his hand. She read...

Yes, I am certain of it.

Are you still interested in marrying me?

Circle Yes or Circle No.

Theresa looked up to see her man, smiling, and patiently waiting for her reply.

Katie slipped into the seat next to Theresa and pleaded, "Answer him, Theresa!"

Theresa began laughing and sobbing at the same time. When she regained her composure, she took the pen and made a circle.

She looked up to Steven.

While returning the slip to him, she nodded.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Steven picked up the slip and held her hand lovingly, while the onlookers yelled their approval. He reached into his pocket and presented a jewelry box to Theresa. He opened it, removed an engagement ring, and presented it to her to see.

"May I place this ring on your finger as a promise from me?" he asked.

"Yes! Oh, please, yes!" Theresa cried, with her left hand shaking badly.

Steven managed to slip the ring onto her finger and the onlookers yelled again.

All the women were crying tears of joy.

Steven then left his seat and moved next to Theresa as Katie stood for him to enter. They held each other in a loving hug until Theresa's sobs subsided. He then said.

"I love you, my Beautiful Distraction."


Chapter 255

"Steven, I'm so happy. The ring. It's so beautiful."

"Theresa I'm happy you are happy. I was afraid there for a moment. You wrote, 'Maybe?'" Steven smirked. "You've made me happy, and, I can't wait to spend our life together."

Steven and Theresa were at the Quinn family home after a wonderful engagement reception at Big Mike's.

"Yes... You wrote 'Maybe' on the slip a year ago and I was surprised when you did. I needed to return the favor. To make sure I was old enough for you," she mused.

"Do you have a date in mind?" Steven asked.

"Yes, I do. February 24th. Next year. Reception at Big Mike's. What do you think?"


Chapter 256

"Theresa... For all of March, I'll be working very long hours. The bank project, although it is scheduled for completion on May 1, the project is ahead by 18 days. Tiffany believes we can get it completed by April 2. But it will take my full attention to do it."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
12