An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa sees Jake again and learns more about his desires.
12.7k words
4.64
12.3k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa rolled over for the hundredth time. She fluffed her feather pillow and smoothed her satiny sheets. Flipping her blanket, she slid one leg out, hoping desperately that the cool air would somehow help her sleep. No matter what she did, she couldn't seem to get comfortable. She knew what she needed, but it was no use. She wouldn't betray the last instruction she had received.

Every day was getting harder as she fought against the mounting need she felt. Never in her life had she experienced frustration like she was experiencing now. Flashes of the night she spent in the truck haunted her dreams, burning her desire ever hotter as the scenes played out night after night.

A week had passed, and she couldn't get the encounter out of her head. Every night she struggled to fall asleep, squeezing her legs together as she fought the impulse to slide her hand between her folds or to pull out any of her toys to relieve the ache. Her fingers itched to grab a vibe and bring herself to a screaming release, but whenever she thought about giving in to the impulse, she pictured his dark eyes and heard the velvety voice that stayed her hand.

Every night, after hours spent tossing, she would eventually fall into exhausted sleep. Tormented by her dreams, she would wake, drenched in sweat, liquid pouring from her core, twisted in her blankets and panting with need. Her mind made her insatiable, alternating between replays of what had already happened and fantasies of what she hoped would come. As the days passed, she found those fantasies growing and changing, teasing her with increasingly naughty ideas of what had only been hinted at - pleasures she found herself desiring with growing desperation.

Tucking her leg back under the covers she pulled herself around a body pillow, wishing the man who starred in her fantasies was there to hold instead. She ran through the last time she had seen him, holding on to the promise he had left her with, and the promise he had demanded in return.

She had woken that morning to the feel of his hand gently caressing her shoulder. The Sun was just starting to light the sky, already bright through her heavy lids. Her arousal had spiked immediately as her eyes opened to drink in the sight of him in the first golden rays of morning. Still handsome, she'd thought with a chuckle, reaching up to run her hand through the hair above his ear, and feeling her smile grow as he looked down at her with heat in his eyes.

She had hoped to maybe have time for a morning quicky, but Jake clearly had more restraint than she did. He had scooped her off his lap and pulled his clothes on quickly, throwing a wry smile her way. He knew exactly what she wanted, and his look said he was deliberately making her wait for it. Her cheeks had heated with the knowledge that he saw her desire so clearly, and also with the sudden awareness that she was more than willing to allow him to call the shots. Somehow giving him that control was extremely exciting.

"I suggest you get dressed. I will head up the road and get you back to your car so we can get you on your way home, and I can get to work on time."

His voice was still velvety, even though the smooth seductive tone he'd used last night was no longer evident. She smiled at him shyly, suddenly embarrassed to have him see her in the light. She heard his chuckle as she tried to keep the blanket covering her while fighting into her still damp clothes.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Although your shyness is adorable."

She looked at his grin and felt herself blush more deeply, realizing she was being silly. For the first time, she really felt accepted for all she was, and yet she couldn't shake the insecurities that had plagued her for so long. They had driven back to her car in relative silence, sharing occasional light banter, but she had found it difficult to stick to normal conversation when she had so many swirling thoughts about what had transpired the night before and what she hoped would transpire in the future.

True to his word, Jake had been able to quickly change her tire. She had watched him work efficiently, dreading the separation she knew was coming. She had already put her number in his phone, and had been surprised to discover he had charged hers while they slept so she wouldn't be without it if anything else happened before she made it safely home.

With everything packed up, he had returned to stand in front of her, and she had found herself backing up until she bumped the door of her car. He advanced slowly, smiling as he watched her retreat. His hands found hers, and he lifted them beside her head, pressing his body forward to trap her completely before leaning down to kiss her forcefully. He pulled back far too quickly, leaving her feeling breathless and already desperate for more.

"As you might have already come to understand, I have particular tastes. If you want me to contact you, I need a couple of promises first."

She looked up at him, captive once more to the intensity of his gaze and his words, even as he held her physically trapped against her car.

"Anything." It came out breathlessly, and he smiled at her darkly.

"Don't promise that too quickly, my dear. I will happily rise to the unspoken challenge. But for now I will keep my requirements relatively simple. First, I need your affirmation that you are willing to allow me control of any future rendezvous. I am asking you to trust that I will take care of you, and not push you past your limits. In return, I will bring you pleasure you currently can only imagine. Are you willing to play by my rules?"

She pondered what he was saying for only a moment. He had taken control last night, and although the thought of willingly allowing it moving forward was frightening, it incited a heat she hadn't previously felt. Her core clenched and she felt the liquid already dripping from her body into her jeans. There was only one way to answer.

"Yes, I accept this condition. I trust you, Sir."

"Good." His voice somehow managed to stretch the word, and she found a shiver passing through her body at the sound. Waiting for him to contact her was going to be torture, but she knew already she would endure it.

His hands left hers against the car, and afraid to move without being told, she stayed perfectly still. He smiled as he held her eyes, and she sucked in a sharp breath as she felt his hands teasing at her nipples through her shirt. It wasn't a busy road, but the thought that someone could drive by and see him playing with her spiraled her arousal exponentially higher.

As he teased her gently, his voice came once more in a growly whisper. "Between now and when I see you again, you are not allowed to play with yourself. Not your nipples, and definitely not your cunt. I will be in touch, but it will be several days. I will know when I see you next whether you have followed my instructions, so I suggest you don't try to cheat."

She could feel her eyes widen at the suggestion. The thought of waiting with all her pent up lust was not something she was looking forward to, but she knew she wouldn't break his trust so carelessly.

"I would never willfully go against your instructions, Sir."

"Very good." His hands landed on either side of her face as he bent down towards her. Her eyes drifted closed as she waited for the kiss she was sure was coming. His lips stopped only a breath from her own, and she inhaled quickly, waiting for him to close the final distance. His voice returned in a whisper, and she shivered as she felt the movement of his lips so close to her own.

"Until next time, my dear Melissa. Don't disappoint me."

Her eyes shot open, just in time to see him retreating towards his truck. Stunned, she watched as he reached the driver's door and swung easily up to the high seat. As his truck started and drove away, she felt an ache in her chest. He hadn't even looked back.

She climbed into her car and fell heavily into the driver's seat, but found herself staring out the front window, lost in a haze of thought. Would he really contact her? Did he actually care? After her previous relationship, she had trouble believing anyone could. And yet, as she remembered the tender way he'd held her, and the way he'd brought her writhing to her own climax the night before, she found she wanted to believe Jake was different.

A week later, that same ache in her chest was getting worse. She was losing hope. He had warned her it might be several days, but the waiting was beyond difficult. She had wanted to believe he really cared, but maybe she had been fooling herself. Maybe she was an easy lay on a cold night. She sighed. If that was the case, at least it was fun.

She shook her head, trying to steel her resolve. She knew what she felt that night and she refused to give up hope.

Giving up on sleep, she flicked the radio on, hoping music would at least distract her hyper focused mind. Her breath caught as the sweet harmonies of "Say Something" drifted through the air. As the lyrics assaulted her mind, she found herself dissolving into tears on her pillow. Deep wracking sobs crashed through her, tearing her apart and healing her distraught mind all at once.

Finally managing to calm herself, she picked up her phone to check the time, and discovered a missed text message that had arrived sometime after she went to sleep. Fear and excitement gripped her in equal measure, and she almost dropped her phone in her haste to unlock it and see if the message she was waiting for had finally come.

As the words appeared on her screen, she felt the ache from the past week dissolve, quickly replaced by a glowing warmth.

My dear Melissa,

Please forgive me for making you wait quite this long. It wasn't my intention. I trust you have been following my instructions and are quite desperate by now. I have the entire day to myself tomorrow. I have attached a map to where I will be. I expect you at 9am. Don't be late.

Jake

She read the words in repetition, feeling the warmth and desire fill her body until she felt she would surely burst trying to contain the emotion. She lifted her phone once more. 5:30am. Plenty of time to get ready, even if it was a bit of a hike to wherever it was he had marked on the map. She realized how crazy it was that she was willing to go to a spot on a map that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere to meet a man that she really knew nothing about.

And yet, he'd given her no reason to doubt him. He'd kept his word about everything so far, and she had instinctively trusted him. Listening to her gut feeling, she got up and hopped in the shower, taking extra time to shave herself completely from the waist down. It had been a long time since she'd bothered to shave between her legs completely bare, although she usually kept it neatly trimmed. Today though she wanted to feel extra sexy, and she hoped Jake would appreciate the effort.

As she was lathering her hair, she heard her alarm clock ring, and sudden dread filled her. Swept away in the fantasy of seeing Jake, she had completely ignored the fact that it was Friday, and she would be expected at work. She felt her heart sink as she considered what to do.

She'd never played hookie in her life, and yet, she knew if she didn't show up when she was expected, Jake might never give her another chance. He must have at least guessed there was a good chance she would be expected at work today, and yet, he didn't ask. He expected her to answer his summons. It felt like a test of her commitment, and feeling the pooling liquid running down her legs, and the spreading warmth in her chest, it was one she was determined not to fail.

Stepping out of the shower and towelling off her hair, she picked up her phone to send a quick email to her boss, feigning sickness and promising to rest up so she could be back on Monday. She felt a small amount of guilt roll through her at the deception, but it was lost under the waves of desire washing through her as she thought of finally being with the man who had filled her mind with fantasy for the past week.

Wrapped in a towel, she brushed her long blonde hair out as she considered her reflection in the mirror. The first time she'd met him, she'd been in jeans and a hoodie, and soaking wet. She considered for a moment how she wanted to look today when he saw her again. Makeup free, wet hair plastered to her face, and skin probably far too pale from the cold, he'd still called her beautiful. She wondered if he would want to see her more dressed up, or if he preferred girls a little more natural.

Picking up her makeup kit she decided to at least add a little to her natural features, and to dress up slightly as well. Most men seemed to appreciate a woman who wanted to put in a bit of effort for them, and she wanted him to know she thought he was worth it.

Soft, neutral colors blended to accentuate her eyes, and she skipped the liner, applying a liberal amount of mascara to make her eyelashes flutter alluringly. A bit of blush gave her cheeks a hint of color, and she finished with a soft pink lipstick, wishing suddenly that she owned something red. Something to remedy before the next time, she thought, already hoping there would be a next time.

Skipping to her closet with a bounce in her step, she considered her options. It was winter, and the air outside would be cool, but she found herself really wanting to wear a dress. The air inside the car would heat fast enough, she decided, grabbing a slate grey long sleeved dress made from a soft stretchy cotton material. Feeling naughty, she decided to skip wearing underwear and a bra, and she sighed as the fabric brushed across her nipples as it settled into place.

Stepping in front of her full length mirror, she smoothed the fabric over her hips, trying to quiet the part of her mind that told her to hide her curves under baggier clothes. The neckline dipped towards her chest, and she pulled herself up properly, nodding as she saw the difference the more confident stance made. She would have to remember to stand properly when she stepped from her car.

Grabbing her phone she headed downstairs, pulling on her long black wool coat and thigh high black leather boots before adding a matching blue knit scarf and slouchy hat to keep her warm in the cool morning air.

Her hands were shaking as she started the car and set her GPS to the map pin Jake had sent. She settled into the long drive, singing along quietly with her radio as she watched the scenic landscapes roll by her windows.

She tried to ignore the growing feelings of fear and excitement that were warring inside her. Every mile closer to her destination, she found her heart beating a little faster. She squeezed her legs together, moaning as she felt the nectar sliding between her perfectly smooth folds. There was no question that her arousal was at a level she'd never imagined was possible. But increasing amounts of fear gripped at her body as she realized she didn't know what to expect.

Most of the men she had been with seemed to mostly follow the same script when it came to sex. Jake had thrown everything she thought she knew out the window. The knowledge that she'd promised to give him control was frightening, and yet, it was oddly calming to know she just had to follow his instructions.

She turned off the highway onto an unmarked dirt road, and felt adrenaline course through her body, making her shake. She was still 10 minutes from her destination, but thankfully running a bit early. She felt the sweat starting to drip into her cleavage, and turned the heat down in the car, shivering as she realized the sweat was probably more from nerves than temperature.

The single lane dirt road wound through a forest, and she took a deep breath as she let the serenity of the trees calm her mind. The lush green mosses and heavy evergreen bows always seemed to relax her, and she sighed as she felt her body's functions returning to normal.

She came around a bend in the road and was surprised to see it end in a clearing. A black pickup truck sat to one side, and Jake was casually leaning against the side. He was dressed still in a pair of blue jeans, but she noticed the soft black ribbed sweater he wore, zipped to the top of his chest, but flaring open at the neck for a loose but stylish finish. The collar sat high on the back of his strong neck, and she longed to twine her fingers behind it, feeling the soft locks that ended just a little higher. His hair was obviously styled - no one managed that perfect just rolled out of bed look without at least a little work - and unlike last time, he wasn't covered in the dirt and sweat earned from a day of manual labour.

He watched her arrive with seeming disinterest, but underneath it she could see the predatory heat that was carefully focused on her approaching vehicle. The look in his eyes sent a tug through her core, even from a distance. In her endless dreams, she had forgotten the way his gaze made her feel, and she found herself anxious to be standing directly in front of him once more.

Jake had heard the car before he saw it, and smiled slyly. He was pleased, though not surprised, to find her arriving a few minutes early. As she came around the corner he schooled his features, feigning boredom as he leaned against his truck. Today she would learn more about her inner desire to submit, and he had to be careful to not show her the darkness of his own desire too quickly. As her car rolled to a stop, his eyes met hers, and he felt his inner need rising as he saw the combination of fear and arousal in her heated gaze.

With a look of determination, she turned off her car and stepped carefully out, lowering her eyes in shyness just a moment after meeting his. He allowed one side of his mouth to curl in a half smile. It was adorable that she still acted so unsure. Adorable, and a little sad, that someone had damaged her confidence so completely. It would take time to improve, but he was willing to help her find her strength and beauty. He enjoyed the feeling of excitement coursing through him as he considered the pleasures they would explore along the way.

She stopped a few feet from him, eyes downcast, and waited patiently for instruction. He stayed in his casual stance, but made no move to hide the way he appraised her fully. The wind whipped at the knee length skirt she wore, and he was pleased to catch a flash of creamy skin just above the top of the thigh high leather boots. He had worried when he saw the skirt that he would have to deal with nylons, an extra layer he could happily live without. Especially today.

She had clearly dressed with care, and he approved of the effort she had put into her appearance. He'd always found it interesting to note that although he found women equally attractive without makeup and fancy clothes, he appreciated when they chose to put work into their appeal. It wasn't the end product so much as the knowledge that she chose to do so for him, and that made it feel like an act of service. Speaking of acts of service, he thought, imagining for a moment his plans for this day. Today she would learn a little more about what serving him truly meant. Working to keep his expression neutral, he pushed away from his truck, rising to his full height in front of her.

"My dear Melissa." He spoke carefully, with just enough soft caress to have her blushing at his chosen address, and just enough lust that she could hear the undertone of heat calling to her own need. Just those three words made her sway slightly on her feet, and he silently enjoyed seeing her squirming already. "Did you follow my instructions this last week?"

Her eyes raised slowly to meet his, and he approved of everything he saw so clearly written there. Need and desire burned hotly inside her, but it was tempered with concern. She was terrified he was only looking for an excuse to toss her aside.