An Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
Just minding my own business in the men’s restroom.
1k words
4.45
10.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been on all the sites for months, always looking and chatting, but never meeting. Grindr, GROWLr, and Squirt were always on my phone, and I would even look around on them all while at work. I know, I've got a problem. It's called 'no sex in three years'. When my girlfriend stopped giving it up, I had initially turned to porn. An accidental click led to some bi clips. Curiosity and blue balls kept me watching. Days and months later I was watching as much porn with just guys as I was straight porn, maybe more so. That had led me to the aforementioned sites.

Even though I had not met anyone, I continually justified it in my own mind. It wasn't another woman, it was a guy. That would be okay since it was only sex. I kept telling myself that, but also kept reminding myself that I hadn't actually done anything.

The fall weather was finally and thankfully cooling down the formerly blazing hot afternoons. Off to the Home Depot I went, looking at BBQ grills. It was a Wednesday around lunchtime, so it wasn't too busy. That is why I like having weekdays off. Everyone else is working, so I avoid the crowds. I tend to overthink everything when shopping, as well as research everything online before making a decision. The choice of grill was no different. I don't know how long I stood there looking but it was long enough for three different employees to ask if I needed help. I declined and retreated to the store's restroom, hoping to be able to do a little research online in peace.

The men's room was empty when I entered with the doors of all the stalls slightly ajar. I choose the last stall in the corner and closed myself off from the rest of the world. I heard a few guys going in and out as I surfed the net, but I was oblivious to them all. I don't know how long I was there, but I straightened up from hunching over my phone's screen to give my eyes a rest from the tiny text.

It was then I noticed the hole in the wall between my stall and the next. I thought it odd and that it defeated the purpose of privacy. I stuck my finger through and ran it along the edge to see if it was sharp. To my surprise I found that it was not. Who would put a random hole in a bathroom wall?

I was about to return to searching on my phone when a long, thick cock was suddenly shoved through the opening I had just finished examining. My eyes were wide as I stared at the strange phallus in front of me. It waggled up and down a little as if trying to get my attention, not that the gesture was needed. It had my full and undivided attention at that very moment.

"What are you waiting for? Start sucking." a voice in the next stall whispered in demand.

The whole scenario flashed through my mind. This was a gloryhole, and sticking my finger through was the signal that I was looking for something just like this. I froze, unsure of my next move. The recent porn, the Cocktales, and my blue balls all conspired against me. I hesitantly reached for the stiff rod sticking out of the hole. As my fingers gently wrapped around it, the warm and soft skin covering the engorged tool jumped at my touch.

I let instinct take over and slowly started jacking the stranger's cock. It was a weird feeling, jerking a cock that was not my own. I wasn't sure if I should grip it tighter or ease off, speed up or slow down. The sighs of pleasure from the next stall were enough to encourage me to simply continue. Precum was leaking all over my hand, making the shaft slick and lessening the friction. My hand was easily gliding over the wet skin in time with the hushed moans from the other side of the wall.

My hand was moving faster now. I was remembering different porn videos and trying to replicate the movements I had seen over and over. The noises of approval encouraged me.

"Come on man, stop teasing and suck me." I heard him say.

My pace faltered as I looked at the penis sticking obscenely through the hole. That was the gloryhole etiquette, but I hadn't intended on this whole thing. It started as an accident, but here I was, jerking off this stranger.

"I...I've never done that." I stammered in response.

The soft moaning never stopped, but the delay in the response conveyed his surprise and dismay.

"Well damn, then just keep going. I'm almost there." he whispered.

My hand resumed it's movement, and soon was joined by my other hand as well. I was double fisting his cock and his moans became a little louder.

"I'm almost there." he hissed. "Right there, right there. Keep going. Here it comes, here it comes!"

I kept up the pace as the hushed groans filled the room. I removed one hand and moved out of the line of fire. I watched in fascination as his cum flew across my stall, hitting the opposite wall of the small space. His groans continued as I jacked his cock until it stopped shooting. I slowed the pace until I was slowly and gently gliding my hand along his flesh. The moans and sighs lessened until they finally stopped.

"If you're going to ask for it, at least use your mouth." he grumbled.

"Sorry," I sheepishly replied. "I didn't know any of this was gonna happen. I've never seen a gloryhole before."

"I'll be here same time next week." he said before I heard him gather himself and then leave.

I waited until I could no longer hear his footsteps before exiting the stall. I glanced around nervously as I left the men's room. It was not like I would be able to identify who owned that cock, but I wanted to make sure nobody was waiting for me once I came out.

I left the store and hurried home, vowing to never set foot inside that restroom ever again.