All Comments on 'An Unexpected Encounter'

by TXBiBikerBear

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
qwertyuiop88qwertyuiop88about 1 year ago

Great story and writing. I'd probably do the same thing as him if I were in his position.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Glory, glory, hallelujah!!! Oops, I guess I'll be heading to Hell for that one. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i came reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice. I’ll bet he goes back next week!!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy4 months ago

I really enjoy reading an erotic story with a plot and seduction as opposed to one with nothing but ohs and ahs. Your story is realistic. I experienced some thing similar, a naive guy that stumbled into the wrong or right place, depending on one’s own personal point of view, not a Home Depot. Add to the fact I am on the small side and basically a beta guy, the experience was let’s say eye opening. I got to see a hidden part of myself that I did not fully understand existed. Adding the fact the he was hidden but possibly watched or followed makes it very exciting and intriguing. Looking forward to part two. Glad to have stumbled on your stories today.

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPits11 days ago

Nice story. I have been in some Home Depot restrooms which were obviously “active”. Kind of wished for glory holes but never been anything but peepholes. Guys wanting to play under the partition. Wasn’t what I was looking for and not enough privacy. So it has only been a fantasy, though I recognized some shoes stroking the aisles and thought I missed an interesting possibility. I see there is more to the story, I will be checking it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTXBiBikerBear@TXBiBikerBear
Just me being me. And work.... lots and lots of working. I welcome comments and future story arc ideas or new premises. Let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES