An Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
Consentual and sensual contact with an insect.
2.5k words
4.54
3.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiej96
Nikkiej96
17 Followers

An Unexpected Encounter

by Nicola J.

This is a story I have wanted to write for ages but have never gotten round to actually putting it down in writing until now. Since a little girl I have always loved nature and being out in the country. I love the great outdoors and it seems that every time I go out I always find something new and/or interesting.

When in my early teens I started to be drawn to the many insects that I would see on my walks, from the beautiful colours of butterfly wings to all the other diverse species that I would encounter, I must admit that I wasn't too fond of spiders at first but, as I learned more about them my attitude changed and I became much fonder of them. I suppose, in a way, my fantasy about insects can be attributed to spiders. It came about when the science teacher brought in a Tarantula and it stayed in school for about 3 months while various classes would study it. Tarantulas will only eat "live" food and in another tank were some locusts that were used for food for the Tarantula, I know it sounds pretty barbaric but I guess that's life.

One day I was looking at the locusts and I saw a male and female mating and I was fascinated, I had never seen it in real life and I could hardly take my eyes off them. I know that it sounds weird but, as I watched them I started to get aroused, I think it was mostly out of curiosity than anything else, I knew that for humans sex was an extremely pleasurable experience although, at the time, I had not had physical sex with anyone but I had learned to masturbate and was doing it on a regular basis. I was trying to imagine how those two insects were feeling as they mated; I reasoned that it must feel good for them because they would not want to do it and that event set me on a desire that I guess became a fetish.

I would like to point out that what I saw the mating locust that day was so beautiful, the culmination of the purpose of the cycle of life, not some grotesque and obscene act, this remains my view to this day.

I hope you enjoy my story, I guess it's a window on my fantasy.

------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday morning as I awoke, my Sunday activities usually comprised of a lay in, shower. As it was going to be a hot day I slipped on my cotton sun-dress with light and dark green patterns like stalks of grass with long tapering leaves placed on a white background. I didn't put a bra or panties on, I love the feel of the air against my skin, then downstairs for a brunch and watch a little T.V. before heading out to my grandparents' house to pick up Max, their Labrador and take him for a walk but they were on holiday and had taken Max with them so I set off on my own. I like being alone sometimes, especially when I can get into the countryside, I can take my time and contemplate the intricacies of life and what was happening in the world whilst witnessing the beauty of the nature that was surrounding me. I am very lucky where I live in the U.K. the little village where I live is quite quaint and historic and one doesn't have to walk far to experience nature at its best.

There are many fields, woods, pools and streams to explore along with a river and rolling hills to walk and enjoy as you take in the fresh air. I had been walking these fields and pathways all my life either on my own or with my friends, making den's in the woods and playing all sorts of games that children play together; we could be anything we wanted to be in such an amazing environment and we all lived life to the full, the memories of which always came flooding back to me, this day was no exception.

I made my way to a sand quarry which had been abandoned in the late 1980's before I was born, leaving a small lake where we would swim with friends. It was now mostly overgrown with small bushes and willow trees but with a narrow foot-worn path that led to a small clearing at the water's edge like a small beach. I sat down on a log and took in the view. The warm sun and gentle warm breeze keeping me company and I became absorbed in my thoughts, watching the many flowers that were slowly dancing in the breeze and the vast variety of insects that were visiting them.

As I looked round I saw what looked like two huge dragonflies that were mating on a branch of one of the willow trees, they were big and I mean really big with a wingspan of about 4" to 6", I had never seen anything like them before and my heart began to race.

As I watched them I could see that the tips of their abdomens, the male had like two claspers that held the female in place by clasping the shaped sides at the tip of her abdomen while another small clasper looked like it was stimulating her ovipositor by rhythmic stroking. It was then I realised that the male didn't have what we would call a penis and it was the female that was actually inside the male waiting for him to transfer his sperm into her through her ovipositor. As I watched I was getting really turned on, especially by the fact that I could actually see what was happening. My hand moved under my dress and I instinctively began to masturbate as I watched them as I was getting wet and was a little jealous that she was getting what I wanted.

I watched them for what must have been nearly an hour until the male made some rather quick and jerky movements and flapped his wings then he released the female having given her his sperm. After a few minutes he fluttered away leaving the female and I together. Her ovipositor returning to its place inside her abdomen and just leaving two finger like protrusions visible.

My heart was racing having witnessed this amazing event, I could see her abdomen which seemed to be pulsing and swelling as she rested on the branch. I returned to the log which I had been sitting on before I saw them and removing my shoes, turning round to dip my feet into the water the events of the past hour running through my mind I pulled the front of my dress up and started to masturbate again and wishing that a male would want to mate with me and give me his sperm, my eyes closed and, whilst deeply engrossed in my fantasy I felt something land on my right leg, just above my knee. My eyes opened and I almost jumped when I saw the female that I had just been watching had landed on me... my instinct was to shoo her away but I didn't, I was curious why she had landed on me, it was almost like she was reading my mind.

After about a minute she started to move slowly upwards, the sensations of feeling her moving on my already sensitive skin made me gasp softly, my heart racing as she moved over my thigh as if the scent from my swollen hairless sex was attracting her.

I was in a daze, I had never been in this situation before but I had fantasised about something like this happening many times, being convinced that it would never happen but now could I be proven wrong?

She was bigger than the male, her total body length would be about 7" to 8" from nose to tail, her eyes were all the colours of the rainbow and she looked so beautiful in an insect sort of way. She reached my mound and her head moved from side to side as if to check me out and taste whether I was a suitable candidate for whatever she had in mind. A quick flutter of her wings confirmed that I had passed the test and she turned so as to face me, her rear legs moving each side of my labia, her middle set of legs on my mound and her front legs in front of her almost touching my bellybutton. I gasped as I felt the underside of her swollen abdomen slide against my sensitive clit hood making me want to open my legs wider for her, which instinctively happened. She must have sensed that I was submissive to whatever she had planned and I was soon to find out what that plan was.

She lifted her abdomen and curled it forward until the two finger-like objects touched my swollen and super sensitive labia, making me gasp as she used them to probe between my labia obviously searching for my vaginal opening which she soon found causing a stream of moisture to escape from me, she must have felt it because she made an approving buzz and her wings gently stroked my mound as she moved the tip of her abdomen to my vaginal opening... "Ohhhh yes, yes, yes..." I whispered as I felt her position herself in the right spot...the finger-like objects opening my vaginal opening as she started to extend her beautiful ovipositor into me and causing me to moan and gasp as she slid further inside me, her ovipositor getting thicker and thicker as she penetrated me. It wasn't rough or painful but slow and so sensual as our sexual organs joined together. I felt the tip of her ovipositor touch my cervix and probe for the opening of my womb. I felt her tip clasp against my cervix and I was ready to receive her fertilised eggs

After about 2 or 3 minutes I started to feel movement in her swollen abdomen then a pulse as the first of "our" eggs entered her ovipositor and travelled up until she carefully released it through my cervix and into my womb, this was quickly followed by another egg, then another and another, the sensations form her ovipositor bringing me to climax round her ovipositor causing her to stop until I had finished, then she would stroke me with her wings again and continue. The whole process took about 35 minutes to complete and both of us were exhausted by that time and we just lay together resting for about 5 minutes... she stroked me again with her wings and I felt her ovipositor start to pull back and out of me to be safely returned inside her abdomen and with a quick flap of her wings she flew away over the lake.

Although I was now carrying her eggs inside me my tummy wasn't bloated, just a little bigger than when I had set out although I felt pretty full. I lay there on the little beach wondering what would happen, she had obviously given her eggs to me to keep safe and I was going to do that as best I could but I was enjoying the fact that I was carrying what I like to call "our" eggs and, at some time they would have to be layed.

I walked slowly back home thinking about how I was going to fulfil my given task, I knew that when I saw them mating in the clearing they must need to be near water so I thought that when the time was right I would return to that little beach so I could lay our eggs without disturbance, but when was the "right time" going to be?

I found that out a few days later when I started to get like contractions in my tummy. I had been carrying our eggs for four and a half days and now they were telling me that they were ready. I had planned the event and was prepared. I was going to return to the little clearing and go into the shallow water reed bed that was secluded and where I wasn't gouging to be disturbed... I slipped on my cotton sun-dress again but this time I wore my bikini top and slipped out of the house, making my way to the little clearing. After checking around I slipped off my sundress. The contractions were starting to get stronger and fluid was starting to seep from my vagina as I entered the water, I knew it wasn't going to be long until I had to release the first egg. I had read articles that many insects layed their eggs on stems or leaves of reeds and water plants so I waded out to the reed bed and found a suitable reed stalk I could use. The contractions were now quite strong so I had to hurry as I knew the first egg would not be long. I was standing in water just below my knees so I moved up to the stalk and spread my legs and carefully squatted, pushing my hips forward so my slit was sliding against the stem, pushing my hips forward I felt the first egg slip through my cervix and into my birthing canal, the contractions pushing the egg down my vaginal canal to my opening and I carefully placed the first egg onto the stem where it seemed to instantly stick to the stalk.

I stood up again and almost immediately I felt another egg enter my birthing canal so I quickly spread my legs again and squatted, pushing my hips forward laying another egg just like the first, which stuck to the stalk. The eggs were about 11/2" long and about 1/2" in diameter, cylindrical with tapered ends and white in colour. I was able to lay about 20 eggs on each stalk then I would move to the next and start the process again.

In all it took about 40 minutes to lay all our eggs and I kept going until the contractions stopped and I knew then that I had layed all our eggs.

It seemed like all the muscles in my body had been stretched having been standing, squatting and pushing my hips forward for so long whilst holding that position until the egg was safely attached to the stalk was such a strenuous task although you wouldn't think it.

I made sure that all the eggs were safe and returned to the shore where I washed the slimy lubricant from my pussy and slipped my dress back on.

I rested on the log for another hour or so and slowly made my way back home, fully satisfied that I had played my part in the life cycle of such a beautiful insect and hoping that both the male and female would have been happy with me.

It was certainly a summer to remember and one that I would happily repeat should the situation present itself again. To this day I have no idea what the insects were but I hope that I might find out some day...

THE END

Nikkiej96
Nikkiej96
17 Followers