An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake continues teaching Melissa about submission.
8.4k words
4.66
16.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa's eyes snapped open, her breathing coming in panting moans, as her mind shot awake in the middle of a dark fantasy. Her mouth was dry, and she realized the fluid that had been on her face had dried to a flaky coating, leaving her skin in need of a cloth and some moisturizer. The thought of what she had done, of exactly what it was that was dried on her face, had her blushing furiously as she tried to shake off the fantasies that had tormented her sleepy mind as soon as she had drifted off.

Her eyes adjusted quickly to the dimly lit wooden building. Only a single room, maybe 12x12 in size, it showed signs of being used as a small workshop of some kind. Dirt and bits of sawdust were visible on the edges of the concrete floor, around the space in the centre where Jake had laid dusty blankets and a pillow that could definitely use a proper washing. The jar candles he had left burning provided just enough heat and light, but she realized they had burned down while she danced on the edge of her dream fantasies. She must have dozed longer than she had realized.

Flexing her hands, she willed her body to pump some blood back into her elevated arms. She knew they weren't at risk of being compromised, but they were mostly numb from being over her head and captured, snugly, in metal shackles that had dug into her skin as she had hung in her bonds. Shifting slightly on her spread feet, she marveled at the amount of liquid coating the inside of her legs as it dripped ever closer to the floor. She wondered how she could possibly have any fluid left in her body, and yet as she thought about Jake chaining her to the wall to await his pleasure, she found her core was quick to produce another rush.

Her dreams had been disjointed flashes, but as she considered the visions, she found her face and chest heating once more at the lurid thoughts that had danced through her mind, leaving her wanting not just sex, as she had been wanting for the last seven days, but more depravity. Servitude, even. She shook her head to clear it. Surely she couldn't want that.

She heard the crunch of heavy boots on the stone path outside, and felt her heart leaping in her chest. He was coming back. She felt a bit like an excitable puppy hearing her owner returning at the end of a work day. Her breath came faster, and her eyes locked on the door with laser focus. She was anxious for the sliver of light that would appear as he opened it, signaling the return of the man she was so impatient to see.

Jake stopped just outside the door, watching the video feed on his phone. Her excitement was visible, and the desire he saw pouring through her left him feeling more than a little warmth. He had watched, fascinated, for the last two hours, as she had somehow managed to sleep while shackled naked to a wooden wall. Her dreams had clearly been arousing, and he had found himself fighting the desire to return to her side early as he'd listened to her moaning through the small device in his hand; as he'd watched the steady flow of liquid down her legs, and marveled at the way her nipples somehow got harder as she explored her subconscious fantasies.

He couldn't wait to command her to relive everything about those dreams. She might not be ready to consciously admit them, but her dreams would give him incredible insight into the things that drove her deepest fantasies; they were the fastest key to a myriad of ways to spark her arousal, and he was anxious to unlock all of her secrets. He imagined the blush that would spread from her chest to her cheeks when he demanded those thoughts, and knew it would be enjoyable to watch her squirm.

Her eyes were locked on the door, filled with her need and desire as they slowly turned to curiosity at what he was waiting for. Making her wait was one more part of the game, and it had all been calculated to press her deeply into her desires to fulfill his wishes. Once, he had thought that wanting to treat a woman like this was an abomination. But he had come to understand that for the right woman, this was the way to unlock her needs even as he fed his own. For the right woman, his games would lead to almost unknowable pleasure, for both of them. And the more he watched Melissa, the more he believed she really could be that one.

Her eyes had slowly changed from heat to curiosity and now they were sliding into sadness and fear. She was worried he wasn't actually going to come in. That he was just teasing her with his footsteps, and that he would leave her longer. Another day, perhaps, but it would be a while still before he was sated again, and he could only wait so long after denying himself for a week.

He turned off the camera feed and tucked his phone into the pocket of his jeans. He had left his sweater in the house, opting for a fitted black t-shirt that accentuated his muscular arms. He had seen the first night in the truck how his physique affected her, and he intended to use that to his advantage. Lifting a small duffel bag in one hand and a wooden chair in the other, he slowly opened the door, watching her face visibly relax as she laid eyes on him.

The candles he'd chosen were lightly scented, and a mix of cinnamon and something fruity carried on the breeze that swirled through the small room just a moment before he was hit with the overwhelming aroma of her desire.

Lit from the glow of outside light, he could see the thick, glistening coat of liquid completely covering the inside of her legs almost to her knees, and he fought to hide his own arousal as her need was laid so bare for him. Being held captive to his whims had left her in a state of arousal beyond his expectations, and he was intrigued to see how she would respond to what came next. The door swung shut behind him, and he smiled as he spoke to his willing prey.

"I can smell your desperation from here, my beautiful slut." His words, vulgar though they might be, caressed her mind like the most beautiful sonnet. She had heard his voice in her dreams while he was gone, and hearing the dulcet tone now was the sound of her favorite symphony, filling her with warmth. But this warmth turned to burning fire, and she couldn't stifle the moan that spilled out as her need for him bubbled beyond what she could contain.

He held her eyes in his heated gaze, and she watched as he carefully placed the wooden chair in the middle of the room, facing away from her, before setting the duffel bag a few feet away. He averted his eyes to the bag for a moment, crouching to dig something out, and she found herself feeling lost without that connection, as if she was suddenly adrift at sea.

His eyes returned quickly to hers, and she felt herself relax in the safety of his control. If someone had described this to her, she would have been certain there was some kind of mind control involved, and yet, deep inside she knew he was playing into her darkest fantasies, teasing them slowly to the surface of her mind even as he used those fantasies to bring pleasure to both of them.

He approached her slowly, removing the chains at her ankles and wrists, and catching the bulk of her weight as she stumbled in her sudden freedom. He lifted her, carrying her to the chair before sitting with her across his lap, gently cradled in his arms.

"Drink." One arm around her back and under her arms supported her, and the other, she suddenly realized, was holding a water bottle with a straw. She lowered her face the necessary inch to reach the straw, drawing it gently between her lips, before gratefully taking a sip of the cool water. As it splashed over her parched tongue, she drew it faster, almost choking in desire to fully quench her thirst. Jake chuckled, pulling the straw from her mouth until she started breathing again. "Slowly, my sweet. No need to rush."

She met his eyes, noticing for now that the warmer brown was more visible than before as he tended to her needs. As the water refreshed her, she realized there were other needs she would not be able to ignore for long. Her stomach growled, but she wasn't in a huge rush for food, even if she was hungry. But her bladder reminded her that she hadn't used a bathroom since she left this morning, and she could only guess at how many hours had passed since then.

The straw suddenly met nothing but air in the bottom of the bottle, and her eyes refocused on his as she was brought back to the moment.

"Very good. We must keep you hydrated."

She could feel the blush at his words, and she didn't miss the sly smile that met her in return. He was fully aware of her predicament. "Something you need to ask, my sweet?"

Swallowing her embarrassment at having to ask like a child, she spoke quietly, dropping her eyes in humiliation. "I need to pee, Sir."

He stood, still holding her in his arms, and carried her quickly outside. She was thankful to not have to walk across the stones again, though she shivered as the cold air quickly chilled her entire body. Walking to a patch of grass beside the building, he set her on her hands and knees before stepping behind her.

"How is that plug feeling?"

She realized in the magnitude of other things she had been feeling, that she had somehow forgotten all about the plug. It seemed pretty comfortable in there, and she found herself dreading its removal. And yet she knew peeing with it inserted was going to be challenging.

"It is surprisingly ok, Sir. But I don't know if I will be able to pee while it's there."

She felt his warm fingers against her cheeks only a moment before burning pain started to flood the muscles around the plug. She pushed gently, not wanting to embarrass herself, but eager to ease the pain, and was pleased a moment later when she felt the plug pop free with a small burning agony that faded quickly once the thickest part was past. Her tiny hole started working quickly to close, finally free of the device that had stretched her muscles for so long.

His fingers probed at the sensitive area, and she was shocked to find herself moaning at his touch. It felt amazingly good. Her body suddenly felt empty, and she mourned the loss. Perhaps, she thought, her face flooding with heat as she even considered it, she would ask if he could send the plug home so she could practice with it more for him before she saw him again. The idea of asking was humiliating, but the thought of playing with the plug sent a new rush of heat moving through her centre.

He stood and walked a few steps to her side before turning to fix her in his gaze. "You needed to piss, did you not? What are you waiting for?"

She looked up at him, and he saw her sudden fear and embarrassment as she realized not only that she was expected to go outside, but that she was expected to do it while he watched, and in a position that she was not accustomed to. The blush turned darker through her cheeks and she averted her eyes. Her bashfulness was cute, but he knew she would still feel his gaze watching with intent as she tried to relax enough to release her stream. The cold would be getting to her, and he knew it would push her to relieve herself before long.

Eyes downcast, she worked to try to release the pressure in her bladder, but she discovered it was surprisingly difficult. Her humiliation was certainly playing a role, she thought, as she considered why she was so embarrassed by the act. Married for 5 years, she hadn't often bothered to close the door in front of her husband, and yet, he had never been interested in what she was doing. With Jake's eyes focused intently on her performance, she realized that his desire to see her release was causing her sudden anxiety. And yet, there was something truly arousing about his interest - about the way he watched her with more than curiosity, but with hunger.

She startled as she felt him suddenly behind her again, and his voice was rough as he spoke. "If you won't give me the show I asked for, I will see if I can coax a different one. Keep your ass where it is and lower your face to the grass. Push your hips towards me and arch your back."

She did as he asked, feeling the cold dewy grass tickle her face and chest even as she felt his hand moving between her legs. Her breath caught in a sharp inhale as two of his thick, rough fingers suddenly plunged deep into her folds, finding her sensitive g-spot, and flicking furiously. Without thought she found herself crying out and bucking against his hand as she felt liquid gushing from her. At first, she thought she had finally been able to release her bladder, but she realized it was more in need than before. Jake groaned and resumed his assault, and she whimpered as the first rush of pleasure turned into oversensitized pain. His fingers pulled free, and a moment later she felt an abundance of wetness spread on her bare cheeks from his hand and the back of his wrist. Before she could recover, his fingers delved back inside, and this time she recognized the almost immediate rush of heat and liquid that he drew from her. It wasn't the first time, though it wasn't something that happened often.

As his fingers slowly teased the liquid across her lower back, his voice came with a satisfied hum. "Did you know you could squirt, my sweet? I'm so pleased that you can."

She moaned quietly into the grass, fighting the overwhelming sensations that were competing for space - her now desperate need to pee, the cold slowly freezing her body, and the heat and need that was born of the humiliation of being brought to climax and made to squirt outside in the grass in this position. She realized that somehow, having two g-spot orgasms had only made her desire for a true release even greater.

She was panting as she worked to reply. "It has happened before, Sir, a couple times. I didn't really understand what it was at first, and I've never had it happen like that."

He stood and wiped his wet hands in her hair before speaking again. "You can return to the position you were in before. I expect you really need to piss now. Do not keep me waiting."

She pushed quickly to her hands and knees and closed her eyes, squeezing her internal muscles to try to release the dam. Her desire to do as he asked pushed her anxiety at being watched aside. She sighed with relief as she finally felt the hot liquid pouring down her legs, her cheeks burning in shame from the display. Finally finished, she looked up and was intrigued to see the half smile on Jake's face, and the hot intensity of desire burning through his eyes. Knowing he had enjoyed watching her twisted something inside, and the shame she had felt suddenly turned to a spreading warmth. She was glad to know she had pleased him.

He offered his hand, and she stood, gratefully, shaking off the chill of the air as she looked hopefully at the small building that she knew would still be warm inside. To her dismay, he led her away from it, and she followed his hurried pace through the trees. They came to a small spring running through the woods, and he stopped before turning his eyes to her.

"Go wash the piss off your legs and cunt. And I'd suggest you are quick about it. That water runs from the mountains. It won't be warm."

His eyes danced with delight as she made her way quickly into the frigid water, feeling as the cold burned her feet and ankles. She was glad it wasn't deep. She kept her gaze locked on his, finding her strength in the knowledge of his pleasure at her suffering. Dipping her hands in the cold liquid, she quickly splashed it up and down the inside of her legs before squatting down so she could wash her most delicate area more carefully. Overly hot from arousal and from the gushing hot liquid still leaking from her, the water felt like tiny knives cutting into her flesh, the freezing temperature a shock to her body. She took a deep breath and repeated the process, ensuring she was properly clean before stepping back on the bank at Jake's side.

Smiling almost warmly, he scooped her into his arms and held her shivering body against his own as he walked her back to the small wooden building.

His voice was silky as he spoke quietly, the sound stoking her internal heat back to a burning desire. "You're a good girl, and you've pleased me very much today. Would you like to please me more, my sweet?"

She looked up at him, trying to keep the chatter out of her teeth as she spoke. "Yes, Sir. Very much."

He opened the door, and she sighed with relief as the heat rushed to meet her naked body. He carried her through, and set her on her feet before sitting in the wooden chair.

"Good." She closed her eyes and licked her lips as the smooth way he drew the word out pulled another rush of liquid from her depths. "Kneel for me, Melissa."

Sinking immediately to her knees, she looked up at him, and he felt his arousal twitch at the sound of the metal ankle shackles clinking as she settled onto them. He had always wanted to use metal shackles, but most of the girls he had been with previously would only agree to soft cuffs or fuzzy handcuffs. Silly little girls who liked to play at being submissive, without understanding what it truly meant.

This woman in front of him, who previously had known almost nothing of this world, understood submission already better than many of the others he had met. More than that, she seemed to thrive the further he pushed her, and the thought excited him more than he wanted to admit. Yet. But it was time to test the strength of her submission a little more.

"How do you feel about your shackles, my sweet?"

The smile that split her face at his question told him everything he needed to know, and yet, hearing her speak her feelings was so much more powerful - for both of them.

"I like them, Sir," she admitted, a blush spreading through her face. "They should scare me, but they make me feel..." her voice trailed off, and he waited patiently, cocking one eyebrow as he watched the redness increasing on her face and chest. His expression told her he wouldn't ask again, and she was expected to finish her thought. With a quick swallow, she met his eyes carefully. "They make me feel like I'm yours, Sir. It's strange to me that the thought fills me with warmth, and yet it does."

"Perhaps you are more ready than I thought you were, my dear Melissa." He reached over to the duffel bag, and she fought the desire to follow his hands, instead keeping her eyes turned to his. Warmth filled her body as she knelt here for him, and she wondered for the millionth time at the strangeness of all of this. No matter what logic would say, she couldn't deny everything she was feeling - more than anything, how right it felt to be here.

His voice sounded darker when he spoke again, teasing at all of her desires and pulling her on invisible strings to give in to anything he asked. "I want to confess something to you. I want you to be mine. My toy to play with. My plaything to tease and torment for my amusement. Agreeing to this will not mean giving up the rest of your life. It will only mean that when we are together, you will give me all of you, willingly. I will allow, for now, that if you ever truly feel what I am asking is too much, that you can ask to pause, and I will give you a chance to discuss your feelings and concerns. But I expect you not to do so lightly. I want your obedience, but more importantly, I want you to trust that I will take care of you, in every way imaginable. Allowing me this might sometimes be frightening, and yet, it is the path to unimaginable rewards, for both of us."

Lost in the swirling depths of his pupils, she realized suddenly that he had finished speaking, and he held something in his hands, just on the edge of her vision. His malevolent smile encouraged her to break her gaze and look at the object, and she followed the unspoken command. In his hands was a circle made of silver metal, hinged on one side, with a lock on the other. A small hoop stood out in the front. As she wondered at the device, she realized it looked to be roughly the size of her neck, and she felt the shiver that passed through her.