An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her fear, he smiled gently, caressing her face with his hand. She leaned into the gentle touch, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. His voice was soft as it spoke again, and she opened her suddenly heavy eyes, reveling in the comfort of his caring touch as she listened to his words. "I do not ask this lightly, and have never asked it of another. I ask it of you because I think you not only are capable of living up to my fantasies, but that you will thrive there in this darkness as much as I will."

His words surprised her, and for just a moment, she saw a flicker of the warm brown eyes that had first met her that fateful night in the rain. She had known immediately that the owner of that caring gaze could be trusted, and she knew that he could be trusted still. The darker side he was allowing her to see thrilled her even as it frightened her, and yet she trusted that he really would keep her safe above all else.

Keeping her eyes focused on his, she gently lifted the hair off her neck and held it on top of her head. "I trust you, Sir, and I want what you are offering. I will strive to live up to your expectations."

"I know you will. And I will not make it easy. It will take strength. Bravery. Patience. I will train your body and your mind. And accepting this means one more slight adjustment - you will need to call me Master."

He watched as her eyes closed once more and she swallowed her fear heavily before leaning into his hand. He knew she would agree, but he needed an admission from her first.

"Tell me how everything I've said makes you feel. How does it feel to be asked to submit so completely?"

Her eyes opened, and he saw a new strength burning in them. One he knew was always there; it had only needed help finding its way to the surface. Her voice was quiet, but it built in strength as she spoke. "How does it feel to tell you I trust you so completely? That I will submit to everything you ask? It's frightening, and I'm terrified. But under that I feel warm and tingly. I feel excited. Hot. Desperate. Even anxious. As scared as I am, the rightness I feel makes it as easy as breathing. Please, S- Master. I want to be yours."

Taking the metal collar from his lap, he fastened it around her delicate neck, breathing in the pleasure of the moment the lock closed. "And so you are, my sweet. And your submission to me will only continue to grow."

He watched as she released her hair, allowing the golden locks to spill down her shoulders. Her hands moved to feel the collar at her neck, and the small loop of metal standing out in front of her throat. Tears formed in her eyes as she looked at him with a newfound wonder.

"Not sad, surely, my sweet?" He asked, a light tease in his voice.

"No, Master. I am happy. Strange as it is, in being yours, I feel somehow free."

He tucked away the warmth he felt at her statement. He was pleased he could bring her so quickly to happy tears. But it was not what either of them needed now. She needed to meet more of his darkness, and discover the strength in her own.

"It is time, my sweet, to start training your body to please me more. Climb up over my lap."

Her eyes widened at the command, as she realized what he intended. He watched with fascination as her desire to submit pushed everything else aside, and she climbed to settle over his legs without argument or question. He let out a soft hum to allow her to feel his pleasure, as he began caressing and lightly pinching her beautifully round cheeks. Her flesh was still cold from being outside, and slightly damp from the fluids she had so beautifully squirted all over his hand.

"Your body has been conditioned to believe pain is bad. And yet, you already learned the first day we met that it can be used to increase your pleasure. I will teach your body to enjoy much more, and you will feed my pleasure by accepting it."

Her quiet voice spoke to quickly affirm her understanding. "Yes, Master."

"You may cry, moan, scream, and writhe as needed, but do not try to stay my hand. Asking me to stop will only be encouragement for me to go harder. Do you understand?"

He felt her stiffen in fear at his words, and yet she recovered much more quickly, replying as he knew she would. "I understand, Master. I trust you."

"Good. I will push you past what you think you can handle. Hold onto that trust."

With no further warning, he brought his hand down to slap her soft left cheek, watching as it danced under his hand even as she let out a tiny whimper at the strike. The skin showed a light pink mark where he had connected, and he looked forward to bringing it to a glowing red even as he gave her a new understanding of pain and pleasure. He struck the other cheek harder, enjoying the strong sound of the smack on her flesh and the delayed whimper that came a moment after the hissing intake of breath through her teeth. Her bum was round and fleshy, and watching the way it moved as it was struck brought him particular pleasure. Hearing her reactions was an added bonus.

His hand lashed out again, and he let it settle into the skin this time, letting her feel the heavier strike that would penetrate more deeply than the stinging slaps from before. He smiled as she let out a low moan, before repeating his movement on the other cheek.

Sliding his hand between her legs, he encouraged her to spread them, lightly teasing at her folds and encouraging her body to build desire once more. He continued the soft stroking until she started panting with need, writhing against his hand, before he drew it back to slap her most delicate flesh. He kept it fairly light, compared to what he desired to deliver, but he knew it would still be pain beyond what she was expecting. A choked yelp escaped her lips and her legs squeezed closed involuntarily.

With increasing speed and strength he rained a barrage of stinging slaps across the entire surface of her bum and hips, listening to the symphony of painful sounding smacks interspersed with her increasing sounds of desperation and despair. His hands were burning, but her flesh wasn't red and hot enough yet, so he continued until he was satisfied with his work.

As his hands came to rest, finally, on her flaming cheeks, she let out a heavy shudder, and he was certain he heard a quiet moaning sob. He could feel her panting breaths and he found himself admiring that she hadn't tried to jump off his lap or reached back in hopes of stopping the spanking.

He ran one finger through the crack between her cheeks, feeling her sharp inhale as his finger danced lightly across her button-hole. As it continued slightly lower he was pleased to see her somewhat grudgingly spread her legs for him once more. As her small pink lips came into view, previously hidden in the cleft between her thighs, he saw the reason for her shame. She was dripping.

He smiled, slyly, as he allowed his finger to scoop into some of her nectar as he teased around her tiny opening, deliberately skipping the place he knew she wanted his touch most. Mildly viscous and velvety smooth, he pulled some of it up to her puckered entrance before pushing a finger roughly inside. She moaned as it entered, and his smile deepened. She was already learning that she could thrive on pain, and he knew it wouldn't take long to make her crave having her tightest hole filled. And that opened the door for so many possibilities.

He pulled his finger free with a quick tug, and she moaned at the sudden emptiness. He brought his hand around in front of her dangling face, and was pleased when she voluntarily licked out at his fingers. He pushed the one that had just been inside her into her mouth, and she eagerly licked and sucked around. He decided it was clean enough and removed it, wiping her saliva on her face before bringing it back to pinch and pull at the skin he had so carefully heated.

She squirmed and whimpered as he pushed and probed her flesh, and he felt himself starting to lose the battle against his own arousal. He had managed to keep himself in check for several hours, but seeing how she reacted to her first true spanking had him growing under her hips.

"Back in your kneel, my little slut."

She rushed off his lap and settled quickly on her knees, noticing as she did that he had opened his legs slightly, and the bulge in his jeans was getting noticeably bigger. She licked her lips, fixed in a trance on his zipper. She wanted him to take her to orgasm desperately, and yet she found herself eager for him in whatever way he chose to use her. His flavor was still on her tongue, and she was amazed at the desire she felt as she considered having him in her mouth again.

Realizing his eyes were watching as she stared in desperation at his lap, she quickly brought her gaze up to meet his, smiling sheepishly as she saw the amusement in his expression. She could feel the heated and lightly bruised flesh of her bum resting on her heels, and she was shocked at just how hot the skin was compared to the soles of her feet. She had been proud that as painful as it had been, she hadn't felt the need to cry, and she had been surprised to feel so much desire pouring from her body almost the moment he had stopped.

"Tell me about your first real spanking. Describe to me what you felt, on your skin and in your body, and what you were thinking as you endured my hands. In detail, if you would be so kind, my sweet."

Her mouth fell slightly open as she looked up at her Master in confusion. Surely he had a pretty good idea how she'd felt, and yet, the way he was watching her said he was eager to hear it. "It hurt, Master. There were times I thought it was too much. That I couldn't take it. I wondered if I'd done something wrong. If you were punishing me for something. The first couple strikes were surprising more than anything. They stung and burned slightly, but it faded quickly. Then you switched to heavier ones that felt like they thudded into my skin. Where they fell, I feel like I might have some bruising."

She stopped for a moment, and he took the opportunity to help her understand some of her thoughts. "My intention with those was to leave a couple bruises. You will be able to take much more, with time, but your body must be trained. It is already learning to derive pleasure from pain. And to answer your unspoken question, you will know when you are being punished. This spanking was entirely for my pleasure."

His eyes danced in the flickering candle light, and she smiled warmly at him as she replied to his thoughts. "Thank you, Master. I will remember as I feel my bruises for the next while that they were a gift from you. And I am glad you are able to find pleasure with my body."

His hand found her cheek, cupping it gently as he stroked his thumb along her jawline. "Much more yet than you know, my sweet. And I look forward to sharing all of it with you. Now please continue. I want you to describe how it felt when my hand slapped your cunt."

He pulled back from her cheek, lacing his hands together and leaning forward onto steepled fingers as he watched her hungrily. She considered the moment in question, trying to find the right words to accurately describe how she had felt. Finally she met his eyes and took a timid breath.

"It hurt, Master. More than anything I remember experiencing. The wetness seemed to amplify the pain, and the sudden flaming heat that exploded through the area was almost overwhelming. I don't recall closing my legs, but as the lightning fast strikes fell in your next round, I realized suddenly that they were closed. The pain of you connecting with such a delicate spot was agony, and yet as the storm of increasingly difficult strikes fell on my ass after... I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing for a moment, Master.

"I couldn't see. I could only feel the fire and the pain. I felt trapped like I couldn't move, even though I wasn't restrained physically. When you suddenly stopped, I remember drawing a shaky breath. I could feel the flaming heat in my skin and the achy pain under that. And I realized all I wanted was to rock myself against your lap and hope I could build your own fire. In the wake of that pain, I found a burst of desire and a rush of liquid arousal that threatened to leave me beyond reason."

The pleased hum that came from the man in front of her felt like a hand gently stroking her body. She found herself admiring the curve of his smile under his dark beard, and the almost unnatural glow in his eyes. The fitted t-shirt he wore didn't hide his form, and yet she longed to see and touch more of his bare skin.

Seeing the hunger and need in her eyes, he knew he wouldn't be able to leave her waiting much longer. She had been very good, and he decided she deserved a reward. He had watched with some amount of fascination as her eyes had roamed over every inch of him, her mind desperately tearing the clothes from his body as she dreamed of seeing everything that was underneath. Soon, he thought, but not yet, though he would give her a small tease.

Sliding his hands under the hem of his shirt, he slid it up his chest before pulling it quickly over his head. As he met her gaze once more, he smiled at the look in her eyes. It filled him with warmth to see the depth of her need and arousal as she admired his bare torso. He worked hard to remain in good physical condition, and knowing how it affected her was rewarding.

He moved the chair to the front of the room, stopping to remove something she couldn't see from the duffel bag before walking slowly to the back corner. Near the wall where she had been restrained before. He turned to meet her gaze and pointed at a spot in front of him. The light danced through his eyes as he spoke in a dark growl.

"Crawl to me."

She found herself moving across the floor without thought. His commands spoke to something deep inside her, and it responded without any conscious consideration from her. As she arrived at his feet, he gestured for her to turn slightly, before pressing her head down to the floor. He quickly attached a short chain from the front of her collar to a hidden O-ring he popped out of the floor. His foot slid between her ankles, kicking her legs lightly, and she spread them wide for him, ignoring the feeling of burning shame she felt as her body opened to his observation.

"Lift yourself as much as your restraint will allow, and arch your back for me."

She did as he asked, discovering that she could bring her head only half a foot from the floor before the chain stopped her short. She arched her back further, pressing her hips towards him in what she hoped was an invitation. She realized that he'd put her in exactly the position she had fantasized about in his truck. She marveled at the way he quietly stored everything she said to use at his discretion when it was most advantageous. The thought brought a new heat pouring through her.

She could hear the sounds of her Master disrobing behind her, and the fantasy of what she hoped was coming almost undid her. A moment later, she felt as he knelt behind her, fitting comfortably between her spread legs. His hands came down on either side of her back, and she felt the heat of his body surrounding her from every side. A shiver escaped as a light tickle started at the base of her spine, and she whimpered as he moved to draw his tongue up her spine from the top of her tailbone until he reached her neck.

He nipped playfully at her shoulder, leaving a gentle impression, before he lowered even further, placing his mouth at her ear. She could feel as a scorching heat teasing between her legs, and she found herself ready to beg if that was what he required. She moaned, his pacing enough to drive her to insanity in her need for him, and yet she knew she would wait until eternity if that was what was asked of her.

"Do you know what's going to happen now, my little slut?"

Panting as the whispered words oozed into her, she replied in a heavy voice. "I hope you're going to fuck me, Master, like an animal. Like I wanted you to before. Like I've always wanted to be."

His tone was one of incredulity when he replied, suddenly thrown for a moment from his focus as the reality of her words settled over him.

"You've never been fucked in doggy style?"

He could almost feel her embarrassment, even though everywhere she was surely blushing was currently hidden from his view.

"Maybe once, Master? But my other lovers have also all been gentle. In my fantasies, being taken this way, I wanted it to be more aggressive."

Switching back to his silky whisper, he pressed forward only a hair, teasing her entrance with the feel of his cock while teasing himself with her heat and the tightness of her body. "Did you fantasize that I would take you roughly in this position?"

"Yes, Master," she admitted meekly.

He pushed himself up to his knees once more behind her, drawing his fingernails across her red cheeks as he tormented her a little longer. He spoke clearly now, more strength with a bit of the biting growl that she responded so beautifully to. "Gentle is not my style."

He heard as her breath came in a sharp hiss at his words, and it brought a smile to his face. He was sure he would enjoy this at least as much as she did.

"I have one rule, for now."

Feeling his teasing, she worked to stay focused on his words. He could feel the tension as she battled against the desire to push herself back onto him. He knew the chain he had attached would help serve as a reminder for her that she was at his mercy. A reminder that would only push her desire further.

"I want to know when you're getting close to your orgasm. And then I want you to ask if you are allowed to cum. I will train you to wait until you have permission. But for now, ask, and try to hold it back until I say yes."

The low moan of desperation that poured through her was music to his ears. He could see her body shaking in its need, her hips fighting to stay still as they wanted to rub against his tip. Placing one hand at the curve of her hip where it met her waist, he pressed slowly inside, feeling her tight passage stretching to accommodate his girth, and squeezing him with its wet heat as he filled her.

She moaned loudly, torn between her pleasure at finally having him inside her again, and her obvious desperation at wanting more than he was giving her. He pressed in until he felt the end of her tunnel, before pulling slowly out until just the head was left inside. She was panting already, need and frustration driving her crazy. But he was patient, and he knew it wouldn't take long until she begged for more. As he started another slow forward thrust, her voice broke free in a pained whimper.

"Please, Master."

"Tell me what you want. Entice me to be rough with the brutality of your needs. Use your filthy mind to drive my desire." His words were dark, spoken in a growl, but he hid the extent of his need. Her desperation had pushed her to a state of need where her mind would impose very few limitations, and he wanted to use that state to unlock more of her depravity. He knew she wouldn't disappoint him.

"Please, Master," she started, a breathy quality to her voice as she fought to get the words out between panting moans. "Please fuck my cunt, hard and fast. Slam into me until I'm screaming around you. Use me brutally as a toy that only exists for your pleasure. Fill me with your cock and your cum until I collapse under you. And even then keep using me if you wish."

The depth of her need and heat of her words poured through him, flooding his body with desire. He needed everything she was asking for and more, and he let out a fierce growl as he grabbed her other hip roughly, preparing to unleash it all as she had so willingly begged him to. Holding her hips, his fingers digging roughly into her flesh, he pushed aggressively into her, slamming the end of her channel hard enough to make her hands slide slightly on the thin blankets she was positioned on. She cried out with the sudden pain, and he felt a rush of liquid meet him as he thrust again.