An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every rough push inside, he could feel himself sinking just a little further. Her body still squeezed him, while her slick fluids kept them both from chafing. He picked up his pace, using her hips to keep her steady as he pounded into her without mercy. A never-ending stream of moans and panting whimpers poured from her as she submitted to his brutality with an eager lust he almost couldn't believe. It didn't take long before he could feel her muscles starting to flex. She was getting close.

Her panting voice came only a moment later. "Please, Master. I am close. Please may I cum?"

He hummed at her question, pleased that she was so eager to follow his instructions and play by his rules.

"Try to hold it for a moment, my sweet." Starting to become fatigued himself by his exertion, his words carried less strength than he would have liked, but her frustrated groan said she was trying to hold back, and succeeding, for now.

Slowing his thrusts, he heard as she whimpered with desperation, her orgasm starting to slip from her grasp. Removing his left hand, he covertly coated two of his thick fingers in the fluids that were dripping from his shaft on each thrust. His right hand moved to grip her hair, and she groaned long and low as he pulled her head back as far as her collar would allow, holding her hair in a grip he knew would increase her pain. Lining his soaked fingers up carefully, he spoke in a thick growl.

"Cum now for me."

As he gave the command, he thrust into her depths to the hilt at the same time as he pushed the two fingers past her tight puckered hole. Her body arched and spasmed and then she was screaming out her release as the sudden spike of pain and brutality threw her hurtling off her cliff. Keeping his fingers buried, he slammed into her hard and fast once more, almost drowning in the pleasurable way her body clamped around him while dumping a river of silky smooth fluid down her channel. Her screams had turned to panting, whimpering moans as her body continued exploding past what he knew she had ever experienced.

Her hands collapsed, and as her face slid towards the floor, he released her hair. Combined with the added tightness of his fingers in her tiny hole, and the waves of contraction that passed through her body, the change in position was the final push that undid him, as it pulled him suddenly even further inside her. The pressure that had been building steadily since his earlier release flooded out of him, and he grabbed her hip with his free hand, hanging on as he pumped his load deep inside her. She moaned under him as she felt him flooding her with his release, and let out a soft sigh when he finally finished.

Fully sated, for now, he pulled his fingers from her tight hole, enjoying the whimpering sound that came as he did. He moved to unclip her chain, hooking his finger through the tiny ring at her throat, and encouraging her to move with a gentle tug.

Her body was exhausted, shaking and empty after a wave of orgasms that had ripped through her, consuming her in pleasurable fire. But as her Master tugged at the ring on her collar, she found the energy to push onto her hands and knees, following where he led.

He moved to sit with his legs spread, leaning back and giving her an unimpeded view between his strong thighs, his equipment impressive even in post orgasmic bliss. In the soft light of the candles, she could see the glisten of her copious juices, mixed with occasional beads of white left behind by his own release. He guided her until her face was pressed against the sticky flesh, and she inhaled the mixture of smells. Her sweetness combined with his salty fluid, and under all of it the arousing scent of his skin and perspiration.

"Use your tongue to clean me properly, my sweet. You have done exceptionally well today, and I feel you deserve this reward."

Her mind mulled over his words even as her tongue moved to slide over the sticky flesh. The idea that cleaning their combined mess off him was a reward settled slowly into her, as her desire started to find a new foothold. She lovingly bathed him with her tongue, using her hands as needed to gain access to all of the folds of skin until she was sure he was perfectly clean. Feeling contented, she lay her head on his thigh, sighing in pleasure as she breathed him in slowly. Lying on her side with her legs tucked gently towards her body, she could feel the liquid sliding from her, and she marveled once more at the heights of pleasure she had experienced.

She could feel the tenderness in her cheeks from the spanking she had received, and the soreness in the ring of muscle that had been roughly penetrated when she wasn't expecting it. After wearing the plug, she had been surprised to realize how quickly the muscles had clamped shut, and yet she couldn't deny the explosive force of the orgasm that had slammed into her in the moment of pain and pleasure when his fingers had pressed back inside. She found her curiosity moving to eagerness to have the experience of feeling him claim her there. As she pondered the thoughts, she felt his hand gently stroking through her hair, and she closed her eyes at the soft, loving touch.

"Tell me," he spoke softly, and yet she could still hear the underlying command in his voice. "What did you have planned for this weekend?"