An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
We got interrupted.
1k words
4.7
3.3k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had been several more meetings every Wednesday in the Home Depot bathroom. Even though the man I was meeting knew where I lived, as demonstrated by his previous appearance at my house, we still continued with our weekly appointments at our local home improvement center.

He had not shown up at my house again...yet. I wasn't sure if I was disappointed or not. He had promised to take my ass like he had taken my mouth, and even though I now opened up for him willingly every week, I was apprehensive about that next step. My mouth had been virginal before that one fateful day. My ass still was, but I knew his intention was to change that for his benefit.

As I walked into the Home Depot bathroom I went directly to my stall. As soon as I locked the door behind me I heard that familiar voice.

"Welcome back." he said as his bare and engorged tool slid through the opening. "You're late today. I thought you had changed your mind about your weekly commitment."

"Sorry," I whispered back. "Construction."

My knees met the floor as I settled into place. My hand was already lightly stroking the familiar member as I guided it into my mouth. His initial low groan always sent a shiver up my spine.

Almost immediately the bathroom door opened and I could hear footsteps enter the room along with the sound of squeaky wheels rolling across the tile. I silently continued my oral attentions as I listened to what I assumed was the janitor starting to go about his business cleaning the large and otherwise deserted restroom. Having a dozen stalls, and as many sinks, I knew it would take the worker a little while to get to our area in the farthest corner.

"Damn it!" I heard the cock's owner silently grumble as he pulled his wet rod back through the hole in the stall.

I heard some shuffling and adjusting before the sound of a zipper going up made it clear that this encounter was over. His toilet flushed and I could hear the sounds of his departure. I listened as the janitor continued to work for a few more minutes before I followed with my own exit.

I went home where the rest of my day played out as usual. Also as usual, my girlfriend went to bed early, as she had to work the next day. I did not, so I stayed up watching TV in the dark. I eventually tired of that, as there was really nothing on, and went out to the back patio to sit and watch the stars.

I let my mind wander and lost track of time out there in the dark. The squeaking latch of the fence door around the side of my house brought me back to reality. A dark figure came around the corner, strolling slowly like he owned the place.

"Welcome back." he said as he approached. "Were you waiting for me?"

Even though he had asked the question, he didn't seem too interested in the answer. I heard his zipper going down as he came up onto the patio. Instead of a repeat of the last time he visited my house, this time he plopped down in the empty patio chair a couple of feet away. We both sat there in the silent darkness for a minute until he spoke again.

"It's not gonna suck itself Brad."

It took me a moment before I realized what he wanted. Well...the what was obvious the whole time. The how of it was what I had been stuck on. I got up from my chair and picked up the seat cushion. Dropping it in front of him, I sank my knees into the pillowy surface, grateful of the barrier on top of the concrete.

He had already opened his pants, knowing what he was here for. I reached in and freed his hardening cock, letting it spring free into the still warm night air.

I could barely see my visitor in the darkness, but I could see him lean back and stare up at the sky above us. I gripped the base of his meat and guided it into my mouth for the second time of the day. Also for the second time, his groan of pleasure made my spine tingle.

He didn't grab my head, didn't tell me what to do, didn't move his hips to shove his cock farther into my oral opening, and didn't do anything except sigh as his flesh disappeared into my mouth.

I tongued the underside of his shaft while cradling his heavy sack, bobbing up and down slowly at my own decided pace. His quiet moans were encouragement enough to keep going as I wanted.

Soon enough my hand that was playing with his sack felt his balls start to tighten up. His breathing became harder and more ragged. He still didn't try to control the pace, but I could see his hands grasping the arms of the patio chair.

I continued the slow pace for another minute as he started to writhe in his chair. Feeling that it was time, I switched from slow and steady to hard and fast in an instant. One hand tugged at his balls, the other gripped his tool firmly while using short twisting strokes, and my mouth bobbed up and down at a furious pace.

My visitor nearly came out of his chair. He gripped the chair so hard I thought there would be finger grooves in the wood.

"OH GOD!" he nearly shouted.

That was the only warning I got. His orgasm was immediate and intense. His cum shot out of him seemingly in buckets down my throat as I struggled to keep up. I wasn't entirely successful, some of his juices leaked down his phallus and was used as lube for my still stroking hand.

His cock was finally drained and he sunk back into his seat. He gasped in air as he sat trying to recover from his explosive finish.

I slowly pulled away, letting my wet tongue drag up his tool until it was free. I got up off my knees, tossed the cushion back into my own chair, and started walking into my house.

"Make sure you close the gate on your way out." I uttered as I passed through the doorway.

Just before the door closed behind me, I heard him softly respond.

"Alright bitch, but next time you're mine."