An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
A problem with our normal meeting spot forces change.
2.3k words
4.76
2.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the Home Depot and it was Wednesday. I was late again as there was a lot of traffic due to several traffic lights being out of order. There had been a big backup in both directions and I was even later than the last time. I wasn't too worried though. My gloryhole partner had waited last time, and even though we got interrupted by the janitor that last time, he still got his relief during his visit to my house later that same night.

I still tended to glance around nervously as I approached the men's restroom. It always felt like everyone I passed knew where I was going and what I was doing in there. On entering the room there were a couple of guys at the urinals, but all the stalls looked free. As I made my way to my usual spot, I noted that the stall next door was empty. Either my meeting was not happening today, or he was late as well.

I closed and latched my stall door, and turned to find a bad surprise. The hole was no longer there. It had been patched over and there was no more access for my Wednesday Home Depot encounters. If my partner was just late, it wouldn't matter now. I waited a couple minutes, flushed, washed my hands, and exited. I guess it was too good to last forever. He knew where I lived anyways, so I doubted that was the last I would ever see him. It just meant that our meetings would have to find a new permanent location.

Once I got home I noticed a package in front of my door. I parked in the garage and grabbed the box before going inside. I ditched my jeans in favor of some comfortable sweatpants and went back to inspect my package. One look at the address label and I audibly groaned. It wasn't even my package. It was the correct street but wrong house. Looking it up on Google I found that it was only a couple houses down from mine.

With the box under my arm I walked down the street to the house in question. After ringing the bell I waited, looking around the familiar neighborhood from this different perspective. The door opened and I turned back around. Even though I had lived in my house for several years, I didn't know any of my neighbors. I had a tendency to mind my own business, and I expected the same courtesy from those who lived around me.

"Hi, I'm Brad from down the street." I greeted. "Apparently your package got delivered to my house by mistake."

I handed him the box and he glanced at it, confirming that it was his.

"Thanks for bringing me this. I've actually been waiting on this for my project. Come on in and have a drink. I'm Dean."

I followed Dean into his home. He passed through the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"What would you like? I've got beer, wine, soda, water..."

"Sprite if you've got it. I don't drink alcohol. It never really held any magic for me." I replied.

Dean tossed me a Sprite as he moved towards a closed door. "Did you want to see what I'm working on? I turned my garage into a workshop so I have space for my hobby, which I turned into a business."

I had no place else to be, so I motioned him onward. Dean opened the door and went through, turning on a light switch as he went. His garage-turned-shop smelled heavily of wood. Glancing around it was obvious why. Different saws and tables were placed around the room, and woodworking tools adorned the walls. There were various projects in different stages of completion in several spots. Various pieces of lumber were stacked on shelves overhead where they were out of the way but accessible.

Dean walked directly to an odd piece that looked kind of like a sawhorse with padding. He cut open the box and removed some leather straps, tossing the box aside carelessly. Moving with purpose he grabbed a couple of tools and went to work. I just watched for a few minutes as Dean happily but silently worked. Once he was satisfied he pulled the piece to the middle of the open space. He waved his hands around the piece like a game show model showing off prizes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What is it? It's a custom piece that I'm selling for $500. Here, I'll show you how it works. Climb up here." Dean instructed.

I followed his instructions and soon my chest was resting on the top padded section, while my knees were spread and on padded shelves. My forearms rested on two more padded shelves. I was kind of straddling this weird sawhorse contraption. Dean walked around in front of me and buckled my wrists down with the straps he had just attached from the box that I had brought him. Then he went around to the back and did the same with my ankles. I strained a little against the straps. It seemed pretty solid. I strained harder with the same results.

Dean watched for a minute as I struggled before coming up beside me. He leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "Welcome back."

Every hair on the back of my neck stood up as I heard that voice. Goosebumps ran down my arms as I tensed against the confining straps.

Dean came around in front of me again. Standing directly in front of me put my face level with his groin. I watched helplessly as he pulled the waistband of his own sweatpants out and down, freeing his rock hard weapon. His hand wrapped around his meat as he moved closer.

"I saw the hole at the store was closed up." Dean said. "I didn't wait around, figuring I would catch up to you later. Imagine my surprise when you show up at my door. Now...open sesame."

Dean's cock brushed against my closed lips. Without any further encouragement on his part, my lips parted and my mouth opened. Slowly thrusting forward, the heavy phallus ran along my tongue as Dean slowly pushed in farther and farther. He stopped and pulled all the way out, only to repeat the procedure. Dean watched me as he slowly but surely fucked himself using my mouth.

"Yeah," he sighed. "I missed this earlier, but you'll be making up for it now, and then some. I know you heard me at your house last time when I said that next time you'd be mine."

Dean slowly pulled his cock from my mouth. He briefly went back inside the house before returning carrying a small bottle of lube that he waved in front of my face. His cock was still out and waving in front of me. Dean made a show of pouring a puddle of the liquid in his hand and slathering it all over his unit. His hand squished lewdly as he stroked his own cock in front of me. I watched as he disappeared around the back of the restraint laden furniture I was positioned on. I felt Dean grab ahold of my sweatpants. The way I was positioned I knew there was no way he was getting my pants off. With a quick movement, Dean ripped a giant hole in the seat of my sweatpants.

"Your head was at the perfect level earlier. Guess what else is at the perfect level."

I felt Dean step up between my open and immobilized legs. He grabbed my ass and spread my exposed cheeks apart before I felt more of the liquid lube drip onto my hole. He then slid his slickened cock up and down the crevasse he had readied for himself.

"Don't tense up and don't fight it." Dean whispered next to my ear again. "Just relax. Just let it happen. We know you had never sucked a cock before this one. I think it's appropriate that this be the first cock you feel. Are you ready? Deep breaths Brad."

Dean's hard cock rested against my hole which had become his target. He pressed slowly forward, increasing the pressure as he whispered encouragement.

"Breathe Brad. Keep breathing. Easy now, easy."

The pressure of his cock overcame the resistance of my ass and the bulbous head of his weapon pushed into me. I gasped as Dean held still behind me.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh. This is happening Brad. Just keep breathing."

With that further encouragement Dean started to slowly push ahead again. The lube made the job much easier for him, letting him smoothly slide deeper and deeper. I grunted and groaned as he continued burying his hard as steel pipe into me. After an agonizingly slow time, I felt Dean's groin press firmly against my ass. He held still as I made the realization and then he ground against me to make sure I understood that he was fully embedded in my ass.

"Mmmm! You're not a virgin anymore Brad. Can you hear yourself? You sound like you're enjoying this. Did you want some more?"

I wasn't sure about the answer, but Dean didn't wait to see what I would say. He backed out slowly until his cockhead was once again resting against my hole. After waiting a few seconds for me to recover, he once again started pressing forward. The initial resistance was less this time, and he slid in more quickly than the first time. He only paused for a second before pulling out again.

"More?" Dean asked again.

I started to say something. Even I was not sure what I was about to say. The moment I opened my mouth and the first syllable started coming out, Dean pushed back into me again. The word was cut off and turned into a loud and long groan. Dean's cock was plunged in to the hilt and immediately pulled out again.

"More?" he repeated.

Without even waiting for me to consider the answer, Dean plunged in again...and again, and again, and again. He let go of my ass and reached forward, grabbing my shoulders. He used the extra leverage to pull himself in harder and faster, again and again. He wasn't stopping and wasn't asking anymore. He plowed into me harder and faster, clearly for his own pleasure now.

"Yeah Brad, take it. Take every inch." he growled with each stroke. "I'm close Brad, really close."

I grunted each time my neighbor drilled into me. Dean was concentrating on fucking me hard and fast. I recognized the signs when his breathing became heavy and ragged. He was getting ready to cum.

"Should I pull out and shoot onto your back? Is that what you want? Nooooo. I call this piece that you're strapped to a 'breeding bench'. Do you know what that means? Sorry Brad, but I don't have a choice. And by the looks of it, neither do you."

Dean pulled most of the way out and took several fast, shallow strokes as a low growl started deep in his chest. He suddenly stopped, held his breath for a few seconds, and then slowly pushed all the way to the hilt. He held himself there, pressed hard against my ass.

He finally released a long deep groan and I felt his cock pulse deep inside of my ass. My ass was flooded with his hot cum as Dean grunted with each spasm.

"Mmmm! Just like that. Can you feel that?"

Dean started pumping into me again, using my ass to milk his cock dry.

"You took my cum like a champ. Or maybe more like a bitch." Dean said, laughing at his own joke.

Dean tore the opening in my sweatpants even more before reaching his hand into the hole. His fingers snaked around the front of me and came to rest on my own hard and quivering member.

"Nice cock Brad. You seem to have enjoyed that. Do you need a little relief too?"

The question seemed as rhetorical as all of his previous questions. Dean's light grip tightened a little and he slowly stroked me. I groaned involuntarily at the sensation as he jacked me.

I was gasping in no time, right on the edge but unable to finish. Dean chuckled as he held me there. He continued to slowly rub and tease me, knowing there was nothing I could do.

"Please." I finally whimpered. "Please let me finish."

Dean chuckled again on hearing my plea, but didn't change the pace or acknowledge my request in any other manner.

"Please sir! Please make me cum!" I pleaded again. The words came out unbidden. Surely I wasn't the one saying them, but obviously Dean wasn't the one doing the begging.

"That's what I wanted to hear." he said.

The slow, gliding strokes started getting faster as his grip on me firmed. I gasped and groaned, unable to stop the sounds I was making. Dean really knew what he was doing, and I couldn't have held back even if I had wanted to.

How I forgot about it I wasn't sure, but now Dean reminded me of where his own cock resided as he ground his groin against my ass, fully impaling me with his still stiff tool.

My climax overcame me and Dean's hand kept moving as my own cock pumped stream after stream into the fabric still covering my front. My ass spasmed around my neighbor's embedded cock, and he groaned in return.

"And that's what I wanted to feel." Dean said as my orgasm subsided and I was left strapped down, shaky, and uncertain if my knees would even work if needed.

Dean removed his hand from my member and backed away, finally extricating himself from inside me. My neighbor moved around the bench, unbuckling the straps that had been holding me in place. Then he started for the door to go back into his house. Just before he disappeared inside, he paused and looked back at where I was still positioned.

"Make sure you close the door on your way out." Dean ordered.