An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
Melissa joins Jake for dinner and more.
9.3k words
4.51
9.6k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised by Jake's question, Melissa's eyes opened to look off into the darkness as she considered how to answer. She had nothing planned for the weekend, no reason to even need to go home. But a shiver passed through her as she considered what exactly he had in mind.

"I have nothing planned, Master. Might I know why you asked?" She could hear the shaky fears in her voice as she spoke. His hands continued stroking through her hair, and he made a soft shushing sound that somehow soothed her. Finally he spoke, his voice gentle and smooth.

"I am not finished with you, and I wanted to be sure you did not have anything that would require rescheduling. We wouldn't want anyone sending out search parties for you." She could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke the last words, and she found herself grinning with him.

"That would not happen until Monday, if I didn't show up for work, Master."

His hands moved under her shoulders as he encouraged her to sit up. She sighed, lamenting the end of the tender moment, as he rose to his feet before helping her to hers.

He moved quickly, pulling on his jeans before extinguishing the candles. Propping the door open for light, he quickly gathered the rest of their things into the duffel bag before taking her hand to lead her through the door, leaving only the chair and cooling candles behind.

Her eyes blinked and watered as they adjusted to outside. It was overcast, and late afternoon judging by the light, but still bright after her time in the dark. The wind was cold, immediately tormenting her with a full-body chill. She followed quickly behind him, stepping lightly through the stone path until she reached the softer grass on the edge of the woods. She had assumed he would take her somewhere in his truck, and was surprised when he led her instead to a small forest path.

She watched as goosebumps crawled across his bare back and arms. Looking down at her small hand in his much larger one, she felt an intense happiness wash through her. No matter how confused she was about everything that had happened, and how unsure she was about what was still to come, she had to admit that she was happy to still be here with him - happy that the farewells were not in the immediate future.

As she walked closely behind him on the worn path, she realized the trees were opening just in front of them. Hidden by the proximity of the ancient trees, she hadn't realized they were so close to a house.

Moderate sized and made of a beautiful dark wood, the bungalow somehow combined a rustic feeling with a more modern open feel. It had several low peaks with very slightly inclined roofs covered in dark shingles, which glistened lightly from the almost unending dampness at this time of year.

Light spilled from inside illuminating the open deck that wrapped around the two sides of the house she could see, with a staircase on either side leading down to the grass in the small clearing. Floor to ceiling windows on both sides existed where a normal house would have walls, split only by occasional beams constructed of the same wood as the rest of the dwelling. She found herself in awe of the beautiful design, and almost giddy with the idea of sitting inside those windows nursing a coffee while watching the sun rise or set beyond the trees.

The house was everything she could have dreamed of, and she looked up at the man she assumed was lucky enough to own it. He came to stop in front of it, and she stopped just slightly behind him, close enough to feel his heat spilling into the space between their bodies.

"Welcome to my home. Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."

She turned her face to his, and smiled as she made a show of closing her eyes. "Your home is beautiful. I'm a little jealous, to be honest."

She squeaked in surprise as he lifted her from her feet, starting to walk towards the side of the house that had been hidden from view. His voice was light and playful as he spoke again. "I'm glad you like it. And you haven't seen the best parts yet. There are several...features I think you'll enjoy. You'll see the first in a moment. As long as you're good and keep your eyes closed."

She laughed at his chiding suggestion that she might peek, but she had no desire to do anything other than comply fully, and she knew he knew it. Playing along, she tucked her face against his chest, happy for the warmth. "I'll be good, I promise, Master."

She heard a whirring sound and wondered what devious torture he had planned now. She found her body responding to the idea that he was going to tease her more, as liquid started to build once more between her legs.

She was surprised, a moment later, as he started to lower her from his arms, and her feet hit the surface of moving water. Hot water. She sighed as he deposited her into a reclining seat, the hot water and jets bringing heat and relaxation to her tired muscles.

"You can open your eyes now. Good surprise?"

He smiled as her soft eyes met his, happy to see the pleasure written on her face. His darkness thrived in the times she succumbed to it, and yet he knew they both needed the moments between as well. The length of time he could keep her in torment would increase, but for now, he needed to ensure she still felt cared for regularly.

"It's a very good surprise, thank you, Master."

"I can just be Jake for a bit, if you'd like. Though I'd prefer if you keep your collar and cuffs on for now, as I intend to use them later."

He saw the heat in her eyes, and was pleased to see so much hunger after her recent orgasms. She was going to require a lot of his energy, but he was more than up for the challenge.

"Thank you...Jake. It feels strange to call you that, and yet, I like the idea that there will be times when things are...normal? It might sound strange."

Her eyes dropped and she blushed. He caught her chin with his finger, bringing her eyes back up to his.

"I threw you into this, for several reasons. And I know you need some time to adjust. Do not feel uncomfortable with that. The sweet and gentle moments only make the dark and painful ones that much more fun in contrast."

He enjoyed the shiver that passed through her at his words, and the darkness he knew she would see in his eyes. He had such delightful plans for later. But first...

"Stay and relax for now. I am going to make us some dinner. I'm sure you must be famished."

Her playful grin said she heard his double entendre, and he watched as it fanned her desire just a little more, her eyes closing and opening slowly as she took a deep breath to calm the arousal she could feel building. Taking a break certainly didn't mean slowing down on her mental torment. He intended to have her salivating for more than the meal.

"I am, thank you. You're spoiling me."

Throwing her his most charming smile, he let the mischief dance in his eyes as he replied. "Oh don't worry. I intend to make you earn your meal."

She felt her jaw fall open as Jake spun on his heel and headed up the side stairs onto the huge deck. He stopped long enough to light the barbecue that was tucked against the side before heading into the house. Her eyes watched through the windows as he dug in the fridge and cupboards while her mind burned on the seed of thought he had planted just before leaving so suddenly. Earn her meal? What could he possibly mean by that? Did she even want to know?

As the heat inside her overpowered the temperature of the water around her, she knew that she did. The idea that her fear and uncertainty would drive her desire was still very strange to her, but she trusted Jake. He had given her no reason not to, and she found her desire to learn and experience more with him was blooming at an exponential rate.

"You seem to be lost in thought." His quiet voice startled her from her reverie as he reappeared on the porch. He flipped open the lid of the bbq, and she smiled as she saw him place two steaks on the grill. As the smoky smell of the meat drifted to her, she felt the rumble roll through her stomach, and realized that she hadn't even had breakfast, and it was clearly dinner time. Her mind jumped to their activities from earlier, reminding her of the only thing that had fed her, and she felt the heat rising to her cheeks as she quickly averted her gaze.

"Someone is thinking of something I'd like to hear about. What's that beautiful blush about? And don't tell me it's the heat of the water."

Meeting his eyes in shame, she marvelled at the way he could keep his voice light and still somehow demand cooperation from her. "I just realized I haven't eaten at all today, with the exception of the snack you fed me earlier."

Her eyes dropped as she said it, and she was met with the roar of his laughter from the porch. Looking up quickly, she couldn't help but smile as he wiped a tear from his eye. His laughter stopped as quickly as it had started, and he moved to stand closer as he captured her with his gaze.

Suddenly serious, his voice turned velvety smooth. "I got the sense you enjoyed that snack. Was I wrong?"

"No, Master. You weren't wrong. I've never enjoyed that act of service, and yet I find myself fantasizing about doing it again for you." Feeling the change in him, she answered without thought, surprised at the way she almost naturally changed her response to suit his tone. She was pleased that sometimes he would just be Jake, but the man in front of her now was so much more, and her body and mind were already responding to his call.

He moved back to the grill, flipping the steaks, before turning to grab a towel he had brought out with him. She watched in mock horror as he descended the stairs to the edge of the hot tub before offering his hand.

"I'm sure it feels lovely in there, but it's time to get out and dry off before dinner."

She sighed, deliberately a little over dramatic, before placing her slightly wrinkled fingers in his. He chuckled and rolled his eyes teasingly as he helped her stand and wrapped her in the fluffy towel.

He still hadn't bothered to put on a shirt, and she reached her hand tentatively to caress his chest as he rubbed the soft terry cloth over her shoulders, gathering her hair and lightly squeezing the wet tips. She was pleased when he didn't stop her, and she took advantage, tracing the edge of the muscle tone with her finger tips.

She had fantasized often about being pinned down and unable to escape his physical strength, but today she was learning that his mental control over her was at least equally strong.

The realization shook her. As he dried around her wrist shackles and she felt the band of metal at her throat, she half collapsed against his chest. Free from his mental hold, for the moment, she found herself wondering why she had agreed to any of this. Letting him make the decisions was one thing but agreeing to be his? Like some kind of...slave? Her legs felt weak, suddenly, and she started sinking towards the ground, her mind reeling as it tried to sort through the jumble of emotion and thought.

Strong arms found her on the way down, lifting her easily and carrying her up the stairs and into the house. He set her gently on a soft white leather couch, stealing her towel and quickly replacing it with a white plush blanket, which he tucked carefully around her body before standing and moving towards the door.

"I have to grab dinner, and then we will talk. I sense you have a lot on your mind, and I promise to help you through all of it."

She watched with wide eyes as he stepped back through the door, returning a moment later with a plate carrying the steaks he had cooked. The smell reached her quickly, and she found herself eager to dig in to the hot meal. Steak had always been a favourite, and after going all day without food, it smelled like heaven.

After dishing some vegetables from a pot onto the side of the plates, he carried them to a solid wood table that sat in a nook by a set of side windows. A simple chandelier hung over the table, throwing soft light over the space as the darkness started to lengthen outside. The corner looked out over the darkest part of the overcast sky, and she knew that on sunny mornings, the table would be illuminated with the light of the rising sun.

The room was big and open, a true great room that encompassed a living room and dining room that flowed into the open kitchen. She marveled once more at the way modern design had so perfectly met a rustic cabin feel for his home in the woods. The peaked ceiling was a reflection of the exterior, and her eyes roamed over the beauty of the knots in the wood, each board slightly different from the one beside it. At the far end of the room, opposite the kitchen, was a fireplace with a dark stone hearth. It was almost black, and seemed to be comprised of a myriad of individual pieces of rock, giving it a unique style. It was breathtaking.

Her host cleared his throat and she brought her eyes back from looking around the room to meet his. He had a smile on his face as he offered his hand once more. She stood, feeling her face colour from his simple gesture as he escorted her to the table.

Reaching the table he took the blanket she was clutching around her and carefully removed it before tossing it back on the couch. Her eyes dropped and her face burned with shame. She noticed that he had pulled his t-shirt back on, and she found herself suddenly uncomfortable with her nudity.

Her eyes widened in surprise as he pulled her arm into the sleeve of a thick black robe, and she gratefully found the second sleeve as he pulled the garment over her shoulders.

"You will not usually be allowed clothes in my home, my dear Melissa, but I think for the moment you need this."

Her hand found his and she held it tightly for a moment, looking into the warmth of his eyes. "Thank you, Jake." As his kindness poured into her, she found her fears and concerns melting away. He made her feel so safe - so cared for. More loved on the second meeting than any man previous, even the ones she had been with for years. The darkness that demanded her submission was exciting, and this sweeter, warmer man would help her through the rest.

He pulled her chair out, helping her sit, and she smiled at the simple gesture. It was easy to feel at ease with him now, and she cherished this moment, even as her fantasies teased ideas of what might happen later. The table looked like it would comfortably seat six, and she was pleased he had placed her close to the end where he moved to sit. He was close enough that their legs almost brushed under the table, and she could reach his hand if she needed it. Taking a pitcher from the centre of the table, he filled two water glasses, placing one in front of each of them before turning his focus to her.

"Now," he started, his voice smooth and warm, "I said I was going to make you earn your meal, but I will keep it simple. I want you to tell me how you're feeling about all of this; about everything that's happened today and any fears you have of what is yet to come. I will ask questions along the way, and I need your honesty. As long as you are being forthcoming, you may continue your meal. But if I feel you are holding back, your meal will disappear from the table quickly."

His eyes were warm, and yet she could sense the darker part simmering just below the surface. Would he really take her food away? She realized with a shudder that she knew he would. Taking a deep breath, she considered where to start.

"I'm a little confused right now, to be honest."

His hand found hers on the table, and she drew in a sharp breath at the kindness she felt. The back and forth was making her head spin, and yet she knew she needed both parts of him - that they called to different parts of her. His hand closed hers around her fork, and he smiled at her.

"Eat, and consider your thoughts for a moment."

Picking up the fork and knife she cut into the meat, closing her eyes and breathing in the scent of the steam that rose from the still-red centre. Taking a bite she smiled as the flavor exploded on her tongue, trying not to moan with pleasure as she chewed the tender steak and pondered her feelings about this strange new relationship. As she swallowed the first taste of her meal, she took a breath and looked over at her host, trying to find the words she needed to answer his question.

"The first night I met you," she started softly, "I knew there was something about you. You were tender and caring. You made me feel safe. And you made me feel beautiful. Neither of those were things I was used to. And to add to that, my attraction to you was almost instant, though your gentlemanly behaviour and poetic use of language was certainly a factor. It wasn't just your ruggedly handsome good looks."

She paused to smile flirtatiously, taking a sip of water before continuing.

"This past week..." her eyes dropped as pain filled her momentarily, and her voice trailed off as she tried to hold her emotions. "Not hearing from you was torture." It came out as a whisper, but she'd said it, and telling him made her feel just a little stronger. "At night I would toss and turn, dreaming of our night together or fantasizing about you somehow being in my room and forcing me - though I would have willingly given myself to you, in my fantasies I imagined fighting back, just so you would have to overpower me.

"I would wake up dripping, and panting. It was a battle to not touch myself; a battle to not bring myself to orgasm. But out of hope that you really would reach out again, I made myself follow your rules. Right from that first night I realized how nice it was to not have to make decisions. To not have to try to figure out what you wanted. To just exist and feel and live in that moment.

"As time ticked by and the days went on, I started to get sad. Sadness turned to fear and even moments of anger when I thought that somehow I had been so easy for you to write off. I kept replaying the way you walked away without even looking back, and it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. I was almost ready to just say 'fuck it' and get on with my life. Give myself an orgasm and have a good night's sleep and try somehow to forget about you. I don't think I could have, but in those moments I wanted to find a way.

"Then your message was there, and everything was ok. All the fear and anxiety was replaced with warmth and happiness and an eager desire to see you. I had a moment of panic when I realized I needed to blow off work, and yet, I knew I couldn't risk saying no to you. I knew I might not get another chance, and having this chance was worth any sacrifice."

Feeling a little braver, she lifted her eyes once more, surprised that his expression was mostly unchanged. He was interested in her words, focused intently on her even as he silently worked on his own meal.

"Today has been interesting. When I first saw you my arousal level was off the charts. I had hoped you would just use me hard and fast and then build up to more. And yet through my initial disappointment, you just made me burn so much hotter. You tease my brain in a way that drives me crazy. I seem to go through fear and excitement and desire and I almost feel like I don't know which way is up. I feel off balance. But in a good way. The way you keep me guessing is exciting, even if it's frustrating sometimes."

"Eat some more. And I will ask you a couple specific things to consider."

She dutifully took another piece of steak as he set his own fork down, taking a leisurely drink of his water before fixing his gaze on hers.

"What you've said so far is intriguing, though much of it I either knew or had discerned simply from watching how you react. Tell me about being chained to the wall and left. And about the collar. Tell me how you feel about the declaration you are mine, and about wearing immovable proof of that statement. I could have chosen something softer or easier to escape, but you must realize that the fact I chose metal shackles that lock on your body was deliberate. How do you feel about the knowledge that I can restrain you at will and either torment your body or simply walk away any time I choose?"