An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing the chains at her feet and wrists, he caught her weight as she fell, breathing heavily, into his arms. She buried her face against his chest, and he held her tightly and stroked her hair with his hand. After giving her a moment to recover, he scooped his arms under her, and carried her to lay her gently on the mattress, sliding in beside her. He grabbed a blanket he had stashed nearby, and pulled it over both of them before tucking her more snugly into his arms.

She curled against him, wondering why she would suddenly feel so safe and loved after he had so callously tormented her. But it wasn't callous, she realized. He enjoyed her pain. She had known that much earlier. He enjoyed it, but he knew she did as well. He had told her he would test her trust, and she was starting to understand what he had meant. She realized how warm she suddenly felt, and how cool she had been before. The room carried the type of chill typical of a basement room, and she pressed more tightly against his body, feeling his heat, even through his clothes.

His right hand trailed down from her hair, lightly tickling her back and making her shiver from the gentle pleasure. She smiled against his body, hoping he would start removing his own layers soon. She was surprised to realize how voracious her appetite for him still was, even with the lingering heat and tenderness. She wondered, momentarily, how different it would feel after being flogged to have him inside her again, and she found herself increasingly eager for the answer.

As if reading her mind, his hand found the curve of her hip, and dipped around under her thigh, lifting her leg up high on his own leg, and opening her to his wandering fingers. She held still, moaning as they found their way between her folds again, teasing at the wetness that was pouring from her body. She could feel the puffy tenderness of her flesh, and she noticed that even the lightest touch of his fingers seemed to send spikes of desire through her. She wanted him badly. Needed him to fill her again. She wondered how it was possible that she could want sex again so quickly after the explosive orgasms from earlier, but there was no question of her desire right now.

As she considered begging him to take her, she realized his fingers were carefully pulling wetness from her core up towards her tiny puckered hole, and she hissed as she felt the tender spot where the last strike had connected right at the entrance. His pleased hum teased her senses as he continued to press against the inflamed skin, and she gave into his pleasure, trying to ignore the light pain she felt with every pass.

One of his thick fingers pressed for entrance, and she consciously tried to relax for him, feeling the burning stretch as he pushed once more into the tiny hole. She moaned as his finger broke through the tight ring of muscle, feeling the pleasure fill her as the pain started to fade. He rocked the finger in and out of her tight entrance before pressing a second finger, slimy from her juices, in with the first.

Well lubed, he didn't give her any time to adjust to the second one, shoving both into her body and making her cry out once more at the sudden burst of pain. Her body tried to clench around the intruding digits, working to push them out. Fighting through the pain, she consciously relaxed, and was rewarded with a new burst of pleasure as he gently moved them in and out of her. It was a strange feeling, and yet the mounting pleasure was impossible to deny. She wanted more than just his fingers.

"Please, Master." She could hear the need in her own voice, and she hoped it would be enough to convince him to give her what she wanted. His answer came as a low growling whisper, his own arousal evident in the tone.

"Tell me what you want, my naughty slut."

Shame at the desire poured through her, and she was sure he must be able to feel the heat from her face against his chest. But she knew that her only hope was to tell him what she wanted, to beg him with every nasty description she could think of. Pulling her face slightly back from his chest, she looked up towards him, and was rewarded with his heated gaze meeting her own. She put every ounce of desperation into her words, hoping, desperately, that it would be enough.

"Please Master, I need you to fuck me. And as much as I would love to have you fuck my cunt, which is completely soaked right now, what I really want is to have you fuck my ass. Your fingers are driving me crazy, and making me desperate to feel your cock in their place."

His eyes held hers trapped in an evil glare, and she knew she hadn't done enough to convince him. Searching through her thoughts, she dug for something that would make it even more depraved. Anything that might get him to agree to use her the way she needed to be used right now. Getting an idea, she swallowed against the disgust it pulled into her mind, and started to speak one more time.

"Please. I will do anything you ask. Fuck my ass and cum in it, and then I'll happily clean it after, even though the thought is repulsive to me. I need to feel you inside me, Master, please."

His fingers pulled suddenly free and she groaned against the sudden empty feeling. In one smooth movement he rolled her to her back, straddling her hips. His clean hand found her arms and brought them above her head, pinning them in place, as his other hand found its way to her face, the two soiled fingers pressing between her lips. Her eyes widened but she didn't complain, licking around the fingers and removing the combination of flavors from her two holes, until all she could find was the salty taste of his skin.

He pulled the freshly cleaned hand from her mouth, wiping it off down her chest before reaching into his pocket. A moment later it moved to join his first hand, and she felt a small tug and heard a metallic click, before he suddenly released her hands. Wiggling them, she discovered they were attached together at her wrists, and clipped into one of the eyebolts that surrounded the mattress.

His hands reached down to find her nipples, and she moaned as he rolled and pinched the little buds. Waves of pleasure rolled through her, every touch feeling like it was directly connected to her clit, as a river of liquid found its way between her legs. She moaned loudly, arching slightly at his touch, desperate for anything between her legs, even a little more pressure. She was certain she could bring herself to orgasm simply by rubbing against his denim covered bulge right now, and the thought alone sent a shiver through her body.

His weight was gone from her hips a moment later, and she sighed in frustration and sadness that he'd moved, before suddenly hoping that maybe he was going to strip his own clothes. A quick glance at him told her he had something different in mind, and she fought against the desire to squeeze her legs together as her building need begged for an outlet.

His hands caught her ankles, and he folded her legs back towards her head, pulling them wide. Kneeling between her legs, he held up another plug, this one noticeably larger than the one he'd used earlier. He took the plug and ran in between her folds, coating it quickly in fluids before placing it at her puckered hole. As he started to work it in, her muscles burning and fighting as he pushed, he spoke in a heavy voice.

"You will have what you want soon enough, my naughty slut, but not yet. I have no intention of being gentle when I take your ass, and you are not ready for that, just yet."

The plug pressed suddenly harder against her, and she whimpered as the burning increased to a more acute pain. She saw the lust and malice dancing in his eyes, and he gave it a quick twisting movement as he pushed. She cried out as it shoved roughly into her body, forcing her muscle to accommodate the larger girth. She found herself panting and groaning from the pain, as her angry muscles clenched and fought, to no avail, to dislodge the intruder.

As she writhed in the aftereffects of the pain, he lowered her legs to the corners of the mattress, and she realized he was attaching chains to them, keeping her legs slightly open. As he finished his work, he laid back down over her prone body, holding most of his weight on his arms as he brought his face close to hers.

"I know you are sore from my flogger and from your new plug. Your cunt is still puffy and red from being whipped, and your ass just got stretched more brutally than it had been before. This is only a taste of what you will feel with me, but the river of your juices pouring from your body tells me how excited you are about everything I've done. I must take my leave for now. I have some tasks to complete, and you, my sweet, need some time to grow even more in your desperation. Try to get some rest."

She watched as he pushed himself away from her before carefully arranging the blanket over her body. He was leaving her, again, and even though she knew it wasn't permanent, she couldn't help but feel the pain as he turned and walked from the room. He returned a moment later, pressing a small nightlight into the single outlet in the room, before pulling the chain on the overhead light and plunging the room into almost total darkness. He turned and walked out, pulling the door closed behind him.

Alone in the dark and silence, chained to a mattress on the floor, her body combusting with need even as it protested some of the day's pain, she felt the first real tears building. She needed him so badly, and yet it seemed effortless for him to just walk away and leave her burning the way she was. She didn't understand how it was so easy for him to be away from her when she wanted to be with him all the time. The thought was a knife in the darkness, and she let out a choking sob as it dug into her chest, causing a new pain that was far less pleasurable. She turned her face against her arm, and let the tears fall.